王后的拥护者还没有到
The queen has no champion.
我请求公正的裁决 因为我是正确的
I demand justice, as is my right.
确实如此
So it is.
我拥护王后
Let me champion the Queen!
岂今为止 还没有一个骑士站出来
Since no knight comes forward,
所以我请求公正的裁决
I demand justice.
难道一个人也没有吗
Is there not one of you?
让我过来
Let me through.
年轻人 跪下
Boy, kneel.
以上帝
In the name of God…
Saint Michael
…of Saint Michael…
和Saint George的名义
…and Saint George…
我封你为骑士
…l make you a knight.
起来 先生
Rise, Sir…
我的名字叫Perceval
Perceval.
Perceval
…Perceval.
Lancelot
Lancelot!
这是我的决斗 Perceval
It’s my task, Perceval,
我将以此证明王后的清白
to prove the queen’s innocence.
我屈服于你的仁慈 Lancelot
I yield to your mercy, Lancelot.
王后是清白的
The Queen is innocent!
看看吧 这就是你要的法律带来的后果
Look at your laws now.
看看他们都干了些什么
Look what they have done.
救活他 Merlin
Save him, Merlin.
他失去了求生的意志
He has no will to live.
一定要救活他 不论付出什么代价
Bring him back, whatever the cost.
不惜一切代价 就是这样
Whatever the cost! Do it!
按住他的伤口
So be it.
-他有生命危险吗 -没有
-Will he live? -Oh, yes.
-那Guenevere呢 -一样
-Will Guenevere…? -Yes.
Merlin 我会有一个儿子吗
Merlin, will I ever have a son?
是的
Yes.
没有神示 仅仅就是一句简单的是
No riddles, nothing but a simple yes?
这让我感到恐惧
That frightens me.
Arthur 一直是这样
But a king should be afraid, Arthur, always…
当敌人环伺四周时国王会感到害怕的
…of the enemy waiting everywhere…
可能在城♥堡♥的走廊上
…in the corridors of his castle…
可能在幽深的森林小径上
…on the deer paths of his forest…
或者在迷雾升起的森林里
…or in a more tangled forest…
也可能就在这里
…in here.
欢迎你回来
Welcome, welcome back.
Lancelot 快坐到你的位置上
Take your place again, Lancelot.
陛下
My lord.
瞧 Lancelot先生 他痊愈了
Look! Sir Lancelot! He’s back!
够了
No more going.
他们在战场上错过了
They miss the battlefield.
但我认为我们也会做的很好
I think we do, too.
Arthur 我们迷失了方向
We have lost our way, Arthur.
离开了战争和追求之后要想
It is not easy for them without
再教会他们什么并不是件简单的事
the hard teaching of war and quest.
Lancelot 只有你保持了本性
It is only your example, Lancelot,
他们已经被优越的生活束缚了
that binds them all.
什么是最优秀的骑士精神
Which is the greatest quality of knighthood?
勇气 怜悯 忠诚
Courage? Compassion? Loyalty?
谦卑
Humility?
你说呢 Merlin
What do you say, Merlin?
嗯 最好的是吗
The greatest?
嗯 他们就像是各种金属混合提炼
Well, they blend like the metals
然后打造出的好剑一样
we mix to make a good sword.
不需要诗歌♥般的赞美
No poetry.
我只要一个直接的回答 哪一种精神最可贵
Just a straight answer. Which is it?
好的 那就是
All right, then.
诚实
Truth. That’s it.
是的 肯定是诚实
Yes. It must be truth,
他凌驾于所有美德之上
above all.
当一个男人撒谎
When a man lies,
他就已经破坏了这个和谐世界
he murders some part of the world.
你应该知道这个
You should know that.
我得去森林里休息一会了
I must take my rest in the forest.
Merlin治好了你的伤了吗
Hasn’t Merlin mended your wound?
伤口太深了
It is deep.
你得击败伤痛 用你自己的力量治好他
You’ll be sorely missed. Heal yourself…
然后回到我们身边
…and come back.
你还能看得到吗 Merlin
Do you still have the Sight, Merlin?
他们在一起吗
Are they together?
是的
Yes.
你在许多年前警告过我的
You warned me of this, all those years ago.
现在我该怎么做 杀了他们吗
What must I do now, kill them?
我不能对你做出任何建议
I can tell you nothing more.
我要离开这里了
My days are ended.
这一次上帝永远离开了
The gods of once are gone forever.
现在是你的时代了
It’s a time for men.
你的时代 Arthur
It’s your time, Arthur.
可是我现在需要你 比任何时候都需要
I need you now, more than ever.

No.
现在是你做为一个国王必须独自面对
This is the moment that you must face at last…
一切艰辛的时候了
…to be king alone.
那你呢 我的朋友
And you, old friend?
我们会再见面吗
Will I see you again?
不会了
No.
还有许多未知的世界等待着我去探索
There are other worlds.
但在这里 我要做的已经做完了
This one is done with me.
做完了
That’s it.
蝠翼 蛇皮
Bat wing. Snake skin.
Morgana 这就是你想学的吗
Is this all you’ve learned, Morgana?
做这些药 耍一些邪恶的小把戏
To deal in potions and petty evil.
你所谓的优雅的干涉会把这个世界引向何方
And where have your meddling arts brought the world?
只会带到毁灭的边缘
To the edge of ruin.
我会从人们的视线中慢慢消失
I’m worn thin and threadbare.
我尽力引导这个男人走向正确的路
I’ve tried to guide men,
或者消除他们的恐惧
or meddled in their affairs…
你会得到它 但会在很久以后
…as you would have it, for far too long.
是时候我要离开这里了
The time has come for me to go.
你要离开我去哪里
Forgive me. Where are you going?
从哪里来 回哪里去
Whence I came.
Merlin 带我一起走
Merlin, take me with you.
你承诺过要传授我魔法的奥秘
The Charm of Making, you swore to pass it to me.
你认为你已经准备好了吗
You think you’re ready?
这值得吗
Are you worthy?
值得
I am.
当然值得
I am.
跟着我走
Then follow me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
就是这儿 你进入了龙穴
Here, you enter the coils of the Dragon.
就在这里 我获得了力量
Here, my power was born.
就在这里 一切都变得触手可及
Here, all things are possible…
我也见证了所有事物的本质
…and all things meet their opposites.
包括未来
The future?
和过去
And the past.
欲望
Desire?
和悔恨
And regret.
无尽的知识
Knowledge?
和遗忘
And oblivion.
也包括爱吗
Love?
是的
Oh, yes.

Look.
说下去
More.
再多告诉我一些
Show me more.
让我看一看这条龙
Show me the Dragon.
告诉我神圣的魔法奥秘
Tell me the sacred Charm of Making.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!