这种枪可以通关
瞒过金属侦测器
全是”骨肉”打造
It’s all flesh and bone.
I suppose the smaller calibre pistols would have to fire baby teeth.
那么小口径枪就要用乳齿啰
牙医可以改行卖♥♥军♥火♥
The tooth fairy could go into the arms business.
Where were you just now?
你刚在哪里?
逛逛eXistenZ
I was wandering through eXistenZ.
就是这个新游戏
The new system, I mean.
我喜欢进去玩
I like it in there.
若没有双打, 就只能逛逛
Of course, without another player you’re only a tourist.
很扫兴
It’s frustrating.
为什么不让我和Antenna联络
Why won’t you let me contact Antenna?
他们一定为你担心死了
They’ve gotta be going crazy wondering what’s happened to you.
我是说
I mean, it’s not like we’ve done something wrong.
我们又没做错事
我们不知杀手有多少才逃走
We just ran because we didn’t know how many of them there were, right?
应该让Antenna知道你没事
We owe it to Antenna to let them know you’re all right…
让他们派人来协助你
…and to get them to send somebody to help you…
派了解状况的人来
…who knows what he’s doing.
Besides, I can’t…
还有, 我不能…
我不能一直逃亡下去
I can’t just keep doing this, whatever it is…
…you know, forever.
Not having any idea when it’s going.
什么都不知道…
你干什么?
What are you doing?
你的插座呢?
Where’s your bio-port?
Don’t tell me you’ve never been fitted.
你竟然没有插座
I can’t believe it.
我的天啊
I was never fitted. What do you care?
我没有插座又怎样
You wanna get into the biz, and you’ve never played my games?
想吃这行饭, 却没玩过我的游戏
你什么都没玩过
You’ve never played any game?
Look.
我很想玩你的游戏
I’ve been dying to play your games…
但是身体被刺穿很恐怖
…but I have this phobia about having my body penetrated…
…surgically.
我怕动手术
懂吗?
You know what I mean.
我不太懂
No, I’m not sure that I do.
Getting a bio-port fitted.
在身上开个洞…
只怕我不受不了
I don’t know. I can’t do it.
太恐怖了, 让我起鸡皮疙瘩
It’s too freaky. Makes my skin crawl.
They just pop your spine with a little hydro-gun.
只是用气♥枪♥把插座
They shoot the port plug into it.
射进脊椎
购物中心有, 像穿耳洞一样
It’s like getting your ears pierced.
With only an infinitesimal chance of permanent spinal paralysis.
是噢, 可能瘫痪但机率很小
-I’ve read all about it. -It’s your chosen profession.
报导都这么写
你自己要来干这行的
而且, 射进之后
Besides, once you’re ported…
游戏就随你玩
…there’s no end to the games you can play.
You can’t seriously wanna play games now.
你不会要我现在玩吧
Not here. Not while we’re being hunted down by crazy people.
现在我们被四处追杀
我的驱动器在教堂受了重伤
My baby here took a huge hit in the church, Pikul.
一条脐带缆被扯掉了
One of those UmbyCords got ripped out of her.
Ripped out of her.
就在游戏被下载的时候
Just as the game architecture was being downloaded from her to the slave pods.
正是驱动器很脆弱的时候
That’s a very vulnerable time for her.
She could be crying out for help right here…
驱动器可能正在喊救命
就在此刻
…right now.
The only way I can tell…
要知道驱动器是否中毒, 唯有…
…if the game’s not been contaminated…
…the pod is not about to be crippled for life because of my negligence…
驱动器不会因我的疏忽
而永远毁掉
…is to play eXistenZ…
…唯有玩eXistenZ
跟友善的人玩
…with somebody friendly.
你是友善…?
Are you friendly?
还是不友善?
Or are you not?
Sure.
当然友善…

Let’s do it.
我们来玩
马上就玩
Let’s do it now.
我想一下
Let me see.
To get an illegal…
深更半夜安装违法的插座
…unregistered bio-port installed…
…at about midnight…
开车去乡下的加油站好吗
…we just drive up to your local country gas station, right?
Anything else I can do for you?
还有什么吩咐?
油仔, 检查驱动器插座
Well, Gas…
…you could check your bio-port plugs.
什么? 火星塞座?
The what? Spark plugs?
别装蒜, 我朋友的插座有问题
You heard me.
My friend here has a bio-port problem.
插座…
A bio-port. Now…
就是脊椎开的洞是吗?
…that’s a sort of hole in your spine, isn’t it?
这里本来就有很多电玩疯子
Lots of assholes around here, but that’s generally it.
I don’t know why you’d be talking to me about that, lady.
我不知道你干么跟我说这个
Sure you do.
你当然知道
Allegra Geller.
Allegra… 你改变了我一生
You’ve changed my life.
What was your life like before?
你以前是怎么过的?
以前…?
Before?
Before it was changed by Allegra Geller.
Allegra改变你的人生之前
I operated a gas station.
以前我开加油站
现在还在开, 不是吗?
You still operate a gas station.
这只是现实最悲惨的一面
Only on the most pathetic level of reality.
Allegra的游戏解放了我
Geller’s work liberated me.
解放?
Liberated?
你玩过她设计的艺术上帝吗
Did you ever play her game ArtGod?
One word. Capital “A.” Capital “G.”
我没有插座
I don’t have a bio-port.
“你, 游戏的玩家, 是上帝”
“Thou, the player of the game, art God.” Very spiritual.
很神圣, 也很滑稽
Funny too.
上帝是艺术家、技师, 真好笑
God, the artist, the mechanic.
Funny.
Here we go.
找到了
有消毒吧?
Those are sterilized…
…aren’t they?
别担心, 以他们的设施
Not to worry.
You could fire in a bio-port in a slaughterhouse…
就算把插座射进屠宰场
…and never generate an infection.
也不会感染细菌
那为何要穿干净裤子?
Then why the clean overalls?
心理作用, 帮助我专注
It’s a mental thing.
Helps me focus.
绝对不能跟种马的血清搞乱
The one thing you don’t wanna do is miss with the stud-finder.
Oh, God.
上帝
God?
是技师
The mechanic.
Step into my office.
到我办公室来
不会痛吧
See? That didn’t hurt, did it?
I didn’t expect that to hurt.
我知道现在不痛
I expect the next part to hurt.
等一下会痛
That’s what I expect to hurt.
就是这个会痛
I haven’t crippled anyone yet.
我还没失手过
How many have you done?
你帮几个人做过?
Three.
三个
Well, you’ll be my third.
你是第三个
别慌
镇定点
Easy.
怎么啦?
-What was going on, Gas? -Hell…
妈的… 好像我在攻击他
…he’s acting like I’m attacking him.
别人是要付钱的, 知道吗?
People usually pay me to do this.
知道, 以前那两个
Yeah? All two of them!
你看到了, 我决定不要安装
As you can see…
…I’ve decided not to have a bio-port installed.
由不得你
This is it, you see.
This is the cage of your own making…
这是你自囚的牢笼
让自己困在狭小空间
…which keeps you trapped and pacing about in the smallest space forever.
寸步难移
快打破牢笼
Break out of your cage, Pikul.
快点越狱
Break out now.
肿很快会消
The swelling doesn’t last for long.
明天就不见了
Tomorrow you won’t even notice it.
我喜欢
I love it.
太棒了
Great.
What’s going on? I can’t move my legs!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!