他的对话普通… 口音怪怪的
His accent…

来吧
The pods are so small…
驱动器好小
…they plug directly into the bio-port.
直接插♥进♥插座
好了吗?
天啊!
Oh, God.
发生什么事?
What happened?
The whole pod just disappeared into your back.
驱动器在你背后消失了
在我背后消失?
It disappeared into my back?
It’s working its way round my spinal cord?
在我的脊椎里乱钻吗?
别慌, 这只是个游戏
Don’t panic. It’s just a game.
Do you feel anything yet?
-感觉到了吗? -还没
No, I don’t.
没事, 没什么感觉
Not a thing. I don’t feel a thing.
-要我帮你接上吗? -好
Do you want me to do you?
What the hell was that?
你做什么?
That wasn’t me. It was my game character.
不是我, 是我的角色
I wouldn’t have done that. Not here anyway.
我不会这样做, 也不会挑这里
Our characters are obviously supposed to jump on each other.
我们的角色要为对方发♥情♥
It’s most probably…
最可能是… 悲哀的机械企图
…a pathetically mechanical attempt…
提升下一波游戏的紧张
…to heighten the emotional tension of the next game sequence.
No use fighting it.
对抗也没用
What about our new identities?
我们的新角色呢?
你有感觉到吗?
Do you feel yours yet?
他们会自己解决
They’ll take care of themselves.
我担心我的躯体
I’m very worried about my body.
Your what?
你的什么?
Where are our real bodies?
我们的躯体在哪?
Are they all right?
躯体都好吗?
What if they’re hungry? What if there’s danger?
如果饿了或有危险怎么办?
They’re just where we left them.
躯体都在原来的地方
They’re sitting quietly…
闭上眼晴静静地坐着, 像在打坐
…eyes closed.
It’s just like meditating.
我觉得好脆弱
I feel really vulnerable.
形体消失
Disembodied.

别担心
Don’t sweat it.
All your senses are still operating.
你的感官功能还在
You’ll pop right out of the game if there’s a problem.
如果有事能马上脱离
Trying to remember who you are?
想要记起你是谁?
真有用, 我是YevgenyNourish
Hey, it works! I must be Yevgeny Nourish.
你是鳟鱼养殖场的新伙伴
And you are new to trout farm.

Yes, I’m…
我是…
I’m very new.
我是新来的
你说鳟鱼养殖场?
Did you say “trout farm”?
对, 鳟鱼养殖场
Yeah, trout farm.
孵化鱼卵, 放入河里
You know, raising baby trout from eggs and releasing them in rivers.
Entire place used to be trout farm.
整个地方以前都是鳟鱼养殖场
From outside, you would never guess it’s now factory for making game-pods.
从外表看不出是驱动器制♥造♥厂
Seems like most everything used to be something else, yes?
万物都有更替
You’re new, but you seem to know what you’re doing.
你虽然刚来, 却很老练
It surprises me more than it surprises you.
我比你更惊讶
You’re new, but you seem to know what you’re doing.
你虽然刚来, 却很老练
I’ve been trained by the very best.
我接受最好的训练
So have I, my friend. So have I.
朋友, 我也是
你要在哪吃饭?
Where are you planning to have lunch?
I’m new here.
我是新来的, 我不知道在哪吃
I have no plans for lunch.
我建议你去森林的中国饭店
May I suggest the Chinese restaurant in the forest?
你一问大家都知道在哪
Everyone knows where it is. Just ask.
Well, won’t you be going there too?
你不一道去吗?
Unfortunately, I have other plans for lunch.
真不巧, 我要去别处吃
But I do suggest you order the special.
但我建议你点特餐, 而且坚持要特餐
And don’t take no for answer.
好, 我会坚持
All right, I’ll do that.
赖瑞?
Larry.
Yes?
什么事?
They need this in the back. They asked for you.
后面的人需要这个, 他们找你
I saw you make contact, Larry. What did the guy on the assembly line say?
我看到你跟人接触, 赖瑞
装配线上那个人说什么?
Can you believe the game version of your pod?
你的游戏版本太恶心
It’s sick…
一点都不真实
…and so unconvincing! I mean, using mutated animal organs…
用畸形动物器官和神经当零件
…and nervous systems as game-pod parts is certainly feasible…
当然合理, 但…
…but everything’s so dirty.
这里好脏…
Absurd.
荒谬…
Grotesque.
恐怖
我看到你跟人接触, 赖瑞
I saw you make contact, Larry. What did the guy on the assembly line say?
装配线上那个人说什么?
He told me where to have lunch.
他告诉我到哪吃午餐
We have nice sea bass today.
今天鲈鱼很新鲜
Shall I bring it for everyone?
一人一份吗?
We want the special.
我们要点特餐
Did you hear me, Chinese waiter?
听到没, 华人服务生?
We want the special.
我们点”特餐”
The special is for special occasions. I can not give you the special.
特餐要在特殊场合点
你不能点特餐
But this is a special occasion.
但是…
今天就是特殊场合
今天她过生日
It’s her birthday.
A birthday is a special occasion.
生日是特殊场合
那我给各位上特餐
I will therefore bring the special for everybody.
I guess the special isn’t very popular.
– 我猜特餐不受欢迎 -我猜也是
I guess not.
I wanna put the game on pause.
我想暂停游戏
The game can be paused, can’t it?
可以暂停吧?
I mean, all games can be paused, right?
所有的游戏都能暂停
Yeah, sure. But why? What’s wrong?
当然… 但为什么?
Aren’t you dying to see what’s so special about the special?
你不想知道特餐是什么吗?
I’m feeling a little disconnected from my real life.
我觉得和真实生活有点脱节了
I’m losing touch with the texture of it.
失去一些感觉了, 懂吗?
You know what I mean? I actually think…
这感觉… 有点变♥态♥
…there’s an element of psychosis involved here.
对!
这是好现像
This is a great sign.
Your nervous system is fully engaging with the game architecture.
表示神经系统和游戏紧密结合
eXistenZ is paused!
eXistenZ暂停
Did I do that?
是我暂停的吗?
I guess I did.
我想应该是
So how does it feel?
感觉如何?
什么?
What?
Your real life.
你的真实生活
The one you came back for.
你回来的目的
It feels completely unreal.
感觉非常不真实
You’re stuck now, aren’t you?
你卡住了, 是吗?
You wanna go back to the Chinese restaurant…
你想回中国饭店
…because there’s nothing happening here.
因为这里太平静
安全, 但是无聊
We’re safe. It’s boring.
It’s worse than that.
比那更惨
我不确定…
I’m not sure…
我不确定这里… 是否真实
I’m not sure here…
…where we are…
…is real at all.
This feels like a game to me.
感觉像是游戏
而你…
And you…
…you’re beginning to feel like a game character.
开始感觉像是游戏的角色
当然不是
Definitely not.
Let’s go back.
我们回去
Special order for the birthday girl.
给寿星的特餐
Hope you enjoy it very much.
希望你喜欢
Look, it’s our two-headed friend.
看, 是那条双头朋友
Doesn’t look too healthy.
看起来不是很新鲜
I think I lost my appetite.
我倒了胃口
Oh, a shame.
真可惜
Mutant reptiles and amphibians…
畸形的爬虫类和两栖动物
…provide new and previously unimagined taste sensations.
是难得的山珍海味

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!