Shall I clear all this away?
要拿走吗?
不用
我们… 很高兴
We’re happy.
很好
Very good.
请慢用
Enjoy.
Pikul, 你在干么?
Pikul, what are you doing?
I don’t know.
我不知道
很恶心, 但我无法控制
I find this disgusting, but I can’t help myself.
Good.
很好
“Good”? You think this is good?
很好? 你觉得很好?
Yeah.
对, 受游戏的刺♥激♥
It’s a genuine game urge.
It’s something your character was born to do.
这是你角色的本能
Don’t fight it.
别抗拒
I’m fighting it.
我想抗拒… 但是没用
But it isn’t doing me any good.
Oh, my God.
天啊
This looks awfully familiar.
这看起来好眼熟
You sure this is okay?
你确定可以吗?
对, 应该可以
Yeah, it should be okay.
你在现实生活有装假牙吗?
Do you have that bridge in real life?
Absolutely not. My teeth are perfect.
当然没有, 我一口好牙
消灭女魔头Allegra
Death to the demoness Allegra Geller.
That’s not funny.
不好笑
Sorry.
抱歉
But, you know…
但是…
…I do feel the urge to kill someone here.
我有杀人的冲动
Who?
杀谁?
我必须干掉服务生
I need to kill our waiter.
Well, that makes sense.
可以理解
服务生! 服务生!
Waiter!
Waiter!
When he comes over, do it. Don’t hesitate.
他一过来就干掉, 要快
But everything in the game…
游戏的一切那么真实, 我…
…is so realistic. I don’t think I really could.
我下不了手
You won’t be able to stop yourself. Enjoy it.
由不得你, 放手去玩吧
Free will is obviously not a big factor…
这个游戏
没自♥由♥意志可言
…in this little world of ours.
It’s like real life. There’s just enough to make it interesting.
光是像真实世界就很够看了
He’s too nice.
他人太好
I won’t do it.
我不能杀他
What can I do to make your lunch more pleasant?
还能为你效劳吗?
I found this in my soup…
汤里有这个, 我很生气
…and I’m very upset.
没事
It’s all right.
有点小误会
Just a little misunderstanding…
…over the check.
帐单不清楚
Pay no attention and enjoy your meal.
请大家继续用餐
I feel a serious game urge…
我的角色有离开的冲动
…to get out of here.
Through the kitchen. That way.
从厨房♥走, 那边
Did you like the meal I prepared for you?
喜欢我做的菜吗?
喜欢, 感觉非常…
It was very…
…revealing.
没错, 就是这样
It certainly was for me.
You both passed our little test with flying colours.
你们高分过关了
-Why did the Chinese waiter have to die? -A waiter hears…
服务生为什么得死?
他在客人用餐时, 听到闲言闲语
…many things spoken when people are relaxing and eating.
服务生很容易背叛
A waiter has many opportunities for betrayal.
他背叛你?
He betrayed you?
He betrayed us. Us!
他背叛我们, 我们!
来这边
Come. This way.

Come.
These are the breeding pools.
这是养殖场
Breeding pools.
养殖场?
Is this…
特餐是在这抓的?
Is this where you caught today’s special?
We originally were raising these mutant creatures…
本来是养畸形动物
取他们的神经系统来当驱动器
…for their nervous systems for game-pods.
But then we found they could be quite tasty.
后来发现这很美味
后来就开了餐厅来掩护
So we opened the restaurant, and now that is our cover.
还有, 这些是用来制♥造♥
We are also raising them as components…
防监测和过敏的武器零件
…for undetectable and hypoallergenic weapons.
Right under the noses of our enemies.
就在敌人眼前制♥造♥
And speaking of our enemies, it’s important…
说到敌人
你必须回皮质系统工作
…that you go back to work at Cortical Systematics.
要尽量多留一些谍报员
We need to maintain as many agents there as possible.
It’s owned by Cortical Systematics?
皮质系统拥有鳟鱼养殖场?
Yeah. Their corporate slogan should be: “Enemies of Reality.”
对, 标语是”现实派敌人”
Someday soon, we will destroy trout farm…
不久我们会消灭鳟鱼养殖场
…and all game-pods inside.
和里面的驱动器
We love you.
我们爱你
Now that you have proven to be true and trustworthy Realists.
你们己证明自己是现实派
我们再联络
We’ll be in touch.
I’m looking for D’Arcy Nader. Is he here?
我找D’Arcy·Nader, 他在吗?
雨果卡洛, D’Arcy·Nader在吗?
Hugo Carlaw, is D’Arcy Nader here?
他在后面
He’s in the back.
You want him, there he is.
你找他, 他在那里
你不该杀服务生
You shouldn’t have killed the Chinese waiter.
为什么?
Why not?
他是你和鳟鱼养殖场的联络人
He was your contact at the trout farm.
Damn good man.
人很好
他的狗衔这个给我
His dog brought me this.
Nourish联络我们
We were contacted by Yevgeny Nourish. He knew who we were.
他好像知道我们的身分
Nader told him that you were coming. Nader was a mole…
因为Nader报信说你要来
Nader帮皮质系统卧底
…for Cortical Systematics.
You’re with the Realist Underground.
你是现实派的地下人员

I was placed here to keep an eye on Nader.
我奉命监视Nader
如果Nourish不是联络人
If Nourish isn’t our real contact, who is he?
那他是谁?
He’s a double agent for Cortical Systematics.
他是皮质系统的双面间谍
He was working with Nader to subvert the Realist cause…
他跟Nader合作颠覆现实派
他做得很好, 让你杀了联络人
…and doing it rather well. He got you to assassinate your own contact.
But now you’re gonna put a stop to him.
但你要阻止他
I don’t wanna be here.
我不想在这里
别这样
Come on, Pikul.
You’ve just got a bad case of first-time user anxiety.
这只是新手常有的紧张反应
我不喜欢这里
I don’t like it here.
I don’t know what’s going on.
我不知道发生什么事
We’re both stumbling around together in this unformed world…
我们一起在未成形的世界乱闯
这里的规则和目标不明
…whose rules and objectives are largely unknown…
不清楚或根本不存在
…seemingly indecipherable or possibly nonexistent…
…always on the verge…
一直被不了解的武力追杀
…of being killed by forces that we don’t understand.
这就是我游戏的风格
That sounds like my game, all right.
That sounds like a game that’s not gonna be easy to market.
这个游戏会很难销♥售♥
大家己经都在玩
But it’s a game everybody’s already playing.
The cashier said it would be in a familiar place.
收银员说东西在熟悉的地方
这里有吗?
Is there such a thing here?
我的装配区
My assembly bay.
是那个吗?
Is that it over there?
天啊, 好恶心的驱动器
God, it’s ugly even for a game-pod.
I have a terrible urge to port into it. What about you?
我有接上的冲动
你呢?
Sure. Yeah. Desperate to port into it.
当然, 我迫不及待
All right. Here we go.
好, 开始吧, 你帮我
-You wanna give me a hand? -You’re not serious!
你真的要吗?
那个有病毒, 如果插接了…
That’s a diseased pod. You port into that.
Yes, exactly.
对, 没错
Help me.
帮我
How long does it take for the infection to take hold?
病毒多久发作?
马上就会
No time at all.
Then you quietly port into the other pods…
你再插接其他驱动器
把病毒散播给他们
…and spread the infection to them.
Oh, God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!