关于你的动物我很抱歉 斯卡曼德先生
I am so sorry about your creatures, Mr. Scamander.
真的
I truly am.
谁能告诉我
Can someone please tell me
这个默然者还是默默然到底是什么
what this Obscurial or Obscurus thing is? Please?
几百年都没有出现过了
There hasn’t been one for centuries.
三个月前我在苏丹遇到了一个
I met one in Sudan three months ago.
虽然以前更多 但现在也还有
There used to be more of them but they still exist.
那时巫师们还未隐遁
Before wizards went underground,
我们还在被麻瓜们追杀
when we were still being hunted by Muggles,
有时为了逃脱厄运
young wizards and witches
年轻的巫师们会抑制自己的魔法力量
sometimes tried to suppress their magic to avoid persecution.
但他们并未学会驾驭和控制他们的力量
Instead of learning to harness or to control their powers,
反而衍生了所谓的默默然
they developed what was called an Obscurus.
这是种极不稳定 难以控制的黑魔法
It’s an unstable, uncontrollable Dark force
会脱离宿主然后攻击他人
that busts out and attacks…
之后便消失得无影无踪
and then vanishes.
默然者活不久的 对吧
Obscurials can’t survive long, can they?
没有任何案例表明
There’s no documented case
默然者能活过十岁
of any Obscurial surviving past the age of ten.
我在非洲遇到的小女孩当时才…
The one I met in Africa was eight when she…
她离世时才八岁
She was eight when she died.
所以你们的意思是
What are you telling me here,
参议员肖是被一个小孩杀死的
that Senator Shaw was killed by a kid?
我妈妈 你妈妈 骑着扫帚飞
My momma, your momma, flying on a switch.
我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫不哭呀
My momma, your momma, witches never cry.
我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫死光啦
My momma, your momma, witches gonna die!
第一个女巫 河水淹死她
Witch number one, drown in a river!
第二个女巫 绳子吊死她
Witch number two, gotta noose to give her!
-该发传♥单♥了 -第三个女巫
– Hand out your leaflets! – Witch number three…
你们扔掉的话我会知道的
I’ll know if you dump them.
看到可疑的东西记得告诉我
Tell me if you see anything suspicious.
能认识你很高兴 雅各布
It was good to make your acquaintance,Jacob
希望你的点心屋能够顺利开张
and I hope you get your bakery.
您很有意思 斯卡曼德先生
You’re an interesting man, Mr. Scamander.
格雷夫斯先生
Mr. Graves…
当年因威胁他人生命被霍格沃茨开除
You were thrown out of Hogwarts for endangering human life…
-那是个意外 -还是动物引起的吧
– That was an accident! – With a beast.
然而你的一位老师强烈反对开除你
Yet one of your teachers argued strongly against your expulsion.
现在走到了这步田地
And now…
阿不思·邓布利多为什么这么喜欢你
What makes Albus Dumbledore so fond of you?
邓布利多曾担任变形课教授
我真的不知道
I really couldn’t say.
所以在这里放出一只危险的生物
So setting a pack of dangerous creatures loose here was…
也是一场意外 是吗
Was just another accident, is that right?
我故意这么做能有什么好处
Why would I do it deliberately?
能曝光巫师世界
To expose wizardkind.
挑起魔法世界和人类世界的战争
To provoke war between the magical and non-magical worlds.
你的意思是以大屠♥杀♥来成全大局吗
Mass slaughter for the greater good, you mean?
格林德沃信徒的口号♥
是的 就这个意思
Yes. Quite.
我不是格林德沃的信徒 格雷夫斯先生
I’m not one of Grindelwald’s fanatics, Mr. Graves.
关于这个你有什么话说 斯卡曼德先生
I wonder what you can tell me about this, Mr. Scamander?
这是只默默然 但不是你想的那样
It’s an Obscurus. But it’s not what you think so.
救那个苏丹女孩的时候
I managed to separate it from the Sudanese girl
我试着把它分离了出来
from the Sudanese girl as I tried to save her.
我只想带回家做研究
Wanted to take it home, to study it.
但离开标本泡它是无法存活的
But it cannot survive outside that,
它无法伤害任何人了 蒂娜
it could not hurt anyone, Tina!
所以离了宿主这东西就没用了
So it’s useless without the host?
“没用了” “没用了”
“Useless?” “Useless?”
能致一个孩子于死地的寄生魔法力量
That is a parasitical magical force that killed a child.
你觉得它能有什么用
What on earth would you use it for?
你骗不了任何人 斯卡曼德先生
You fool nobody, Mr. Scamander.
你把默默然带到纽约来
You brought this Obscurus into the
就是希望进行大规模屠♥杀♥
city of New York in the hope of causing mass disruption,
破坏《保密法》 曝光巫师世界
breaking the Statute of Secrecy and revealing the magical world.
你知道它不能伤人的 你明明知道
You know that can’t hurt anyone, you know that!
你将以背叛巫师同胞的罪名
You are therefore guilty of a treasonous betrayal
被处以死刑
of your fellow wizards and are sentenced to death.
戈德斯坦恩小姐作为煽动你的同党
Miss Goldstein, who has aided and abetted you…
不 她什么都没做
No, she’s done nothing of the kind.
处以同等刑法
She receives the same sentence.
赶紧动手吧
Just do it immediately.
-我会亲自通知皮奎里会长的 -蒂娜
– I will inform President Picquery myself. – Tina.
麻烦了
Please.
别这么做 贝娜黛特 求你了
Don’t do this, Bernadette, please…
不会疼的
It don’t hurt.
-蒂娜 -妈妈 -蒂娜
– Tina… – Momma… – Tina…
来吧小南瓜 该睡觉啦 准备好了吗
Come on, pumpkin, time for bed. Are you ready?
看上去是不是很美好
Don’t that look good?
想进去吧
You wanna get in?
-山姆 -奎妮
– Hey, Sam! – Hey, Queenie.
他们叫你去楼下
They need you downstairs.
-我来施遗忘咒 -你无权执行
– I’ll obliviate this guy. – You ain’t qualified.
山姆
Hey, Sam.
西西里知道你在和露比幽会吗
Does Cecily know you been seeing Ruby?
-你是怎么 -只要让我施咒
– How’d you… – Let me obliviate this guy
我保证一个字也不会往外说
and she’ll never hear about it from me.
你干什么
What are you doing?
蒂妮有麻烦了 我正在四处倾听
Teen’s in trouble, I’m trying to listen…
雅各布 纽特的手提箱在哪里
Jacob, where’s Newt’s case?
应该是那个格雷夫斯拿走了
I think that guy Graves took it.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, come on.
你不打算抹掉我的记忆吗
What? You’re not gonna obliviate me?
当然不会了 你跟我们是一伙儿的
Of course not, you’re one of us now!
没事了
It’s okay.
阿♥拉♥霍洞开
Alohomora.
芝麻开门
Aberto…
他应该是用更高级的咒语锁了门
He would know a fancy spell to lock his office.
好了 现在来看看你的美好回忆吧
Okay, let’s get the good stuff out of you.
女巫
Witch!
-它会吃掉我的 -别慌
– It’s just gonna eat me! – Don’t panic!
我不慌还能怎么办
What do you suggest I do instead?
跳过来
Jump.
-疯了吗你 -跳到它背上
– Are you crazy? – Jump on him.
蒂娜 听我说 我会接住你的
Tina, listen to me. I’ll catch you.
蒂娜
Tina!
我会接住你的
I’ll catch you.
有我在 蒂娜 跳
I’ve got you, Tina. Go!
快走
Come on!
马上就来
Coming through!
让开
Move!
别吃他的脑子 快走吧
Leave his brains, come on!

Come on!
-那是什么 -蜷翼魔
– What is that thing? – Swooping Evil.
我爱死它了
Well, I love it!
进去吧
Get in.
奎妮
Queenie!
你这是要去哪
Where you going?
我生病了 阿伯内西先生
I’m sick, Mr. Abernathy.
又病了啊
Again?
你手里提的是什么
Well, what’ve you got there?
女士用品
Ladies things.
你要看一下吗 我不介意的
You wanna take a look? I don’t mind.
噢老天 不用了 我
Good gravy, no! I…
-希望你早日康复 -谢谢你
– You get well now! – Thanks.
克雷登斯 你找到那个孩子了吗
Credence. Have you found the child?
我做不到
I can’t.
我看看
Show me.
我的孩子 我们越早找到这个孩子
My boy, the sooner we find this child,
你便能越快地脱离痛苦
the sooner you can put that pain in the past where it belongs.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章喜福会
下一篇文章辣手摧花
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!