Newt Scamander. And you are?
你箱子里的是什么
What’s that thing in your case?
是我的嗅嗅
That’s my Niffler.
你这里有
You’ve got something on your…
迪利维兰斯·戴恩曾在塞勒姆时期被指控会巫术
看在迪利维兰斯·戴恩的份上
Why in the name of Deliverance Dane
你为什么放跑那玩意儿
did you let that thing loose?
我不是故意的 是他屡教不改
I didn’t mean to, he’s incorrigible,
你瞧 一看见闪闪发光的东西
you see, anything shiny,
-他就扑上去了 -你不是故意的
– he’s all over the place. – You didn’t mean to?
不是
No.
你就找不到更糟糕的时机放跑那玩意儿吗
You could not have chosen a worse time to let that creature loose!
如今的时局非常严峻
We’re in the middle of a situation here!
我得把你带回去
I’m taking you in.
你要把我带去哪里
You’re taking me where?
美国魔法国会
Magical Congress of the United States of America.
身份证明
你在美国魔法国会工作吗
So, you work for MACUSA?
什么职位 调查员之类的吗
What are you, some kind of investigator?
拜托你告诉我你处理好了那个麻鸡
Can you please tell me you took care of the No-Maj?
处理什么
The what?
麻鸡 没有魔法的人 非巫师
The No-Maj! No-magic… the non-wizard!
抱歉 我们叫他们麻瓜
Oh, sorry, we call them Muggles.
你清除他的记忆了吧
You wiped his memory, right?
拎箱子的那个麻鸡
The No-Maj with the case?
这违反了3A条例 斯卡曼德先生
That’s a Section 3A, Mr. Scamander.
我得带你回部里
I’m taking you in.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉 但说真的我还有事要做呢
Er… sorry, but I do have things to do, actually.
你得另找时间了
Well, you’ll have to rearrange them!
说起来你为什么来纽约
What are you doing in New York anyway?
我是来买♥♥生日礼物的
I came to buy a birthday present.
不能在伦敦买♥♥吗
Couldn’t you have done that in London?
买♥♥不到 世上只此一人养阿帕鲁萨蒲绒绒
No, there’s only one breeder of Appaloosa Puffskeins in the world
而他住在纽约 所以伦敦真买♥♥不到
and he lives in New York, so no.
抓了个违反3A条例的
I got a Section 3A.
顺便告诉你 纽约不允许养神奇动物
By the way, we don’t allow the breeding of magical creatures in New York.
一年前我们就让那家伙关门大吉了
We closed that guy down a year ago.
严峻未知状况
你好呀 戈德斯坦恩
Hey, Goldstein.
你好 雷德
Hey, Red.
-重案调查司 -你不是
– Major Investigation Department. – I thought you was…
重案调查司 抓了个违反3A条例的
Major Investigation Department! I got a Section 3A!
魔法造成的骚动
可能导致魔法世界暴露
国际巫师联合会
The International Confederation
威胁说要派个审查团过来
is threatening to send a delegation.
他们认为此事与格林德沃在欧洲发动的袭击有关
They think this is related to Grindelwald’s attacks in Europe.
我就在现场 原因是神奇动物
I was there. This is a beast.
没有人类有这么强的力量 会长女士
No human could do what this thing is capable of, Madam President.
无论这是什么 有一点毋庸置疑
Whatever it is, one thing’s clear,
我们必须阻止它
it must be stopped.
它把麻鸡们吓坏了
It’s terrorizing No-Majs
而麻鸡们感到恐惧 他们会发动攻击
and when No-Majs are afraid, they attack.
这可能会导致暴露 甚至是战争
This could mean exposure. It could mean war.
我已经说得很清楚了 戈德斯坦恩小姐
I made your position here quite clear, Miss Goldstein.
是的 会长女士 但我
Yes, Madam President, but I…
你不再是傲罗了
You are no longer an Auror.
-的确 会长女士 但 -戈德斯坦恩
– No, Madam President, but… – Goldstein.
出了个小事故
There’s been a minor incident…
这间办公室里的人正在操心一个大事故
Well, this office is currently concerned with very major incidents.
-出去 -遵命 夫人
– Get out. – Yes, ma’am.
魔杖许可办公室
你办魔杖许可证了吗
So, you got your wand permit?
来纽约的外国人都得办
All foreigners have to have them in New York.
几周前我邮件申请了
I made a postal application weeks ago.
斯卡曼德 刚刚从赤道几内亚过来的
Scamander… And you were just in Equatorial Guinea?
刚刚完成了一年的实地考察
I’ve just completed a year in the field.
我正在写一本关于神奇动物的书
I’m writing a book about magical creatures.
是关于如何灭绝它们的指南吗
Like… an extermination guide?
不是 是一本帮助大家理解
No. A guide to help people understand
我们为什么要保护这些动物
why we should be protecting these creatures
而不是杀了它们的指南
instead of killing them.
戈德斯坦恩 她人呢
Goldstein! Where is she?
去哪里的 戈德斯坦恩
Where is she? Goldstein!
戈德斯坦恩
Goldstein!
你刚刚又去插手调查队的事了吗
Did you just butt in on the Investigative Team again?
-你去哪了 -什么
– Where’ve you been? – What?
-她是在哪里遇见你的 -我
– Where’d she pick you up? – Me?
你又去跟踪第二塞勒姆了吗
Have you been tracking them Second Salemers again?
当然没有 长官
Of course not, sir.
下午好 格雷夫斯先生 长官
Afternoon, Mr. Graves, sir!
下午好 阿伯内西
Afternoon, Abernathy.
格雷夫斯先生 长官 这是斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Graves, sir, this is Mr. Scamander.
他箱子里有个疯狂的动物
He has a crazy creature in that case
跑掉了 在银行引起了骚乱 长官
and it got out and caused mayhem in a bank, sir.
我们来看看那个小家伙吧
Let’s see the little guy.
但是 长官…
But, sir…
蒂娜…
Tina…
对不起 奶奶
I’m sorry, Grandma.
我妈妈 你妈妈 去抓巫师啦
My momma, your momma, gonna catch a witch.
我妈妈 你妈妈 骑着扫帚飞
My momma, your momma, flying on a switch.
女巫就在我们之中 加入新塞勒姆军团
我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫不哭呀
My momma, your momma, witches never cry.
我妈妈 你妈妈 女巫死光啦
My momma, your momma, witches gonna die!
一号♥女巫 河水淹死她
Witch number one, drown in a river!
二号♥女巫 绳子吊死她
Witch number two, gotta noose to give her!
三号♥女巫 大火烧死她
Witch number three, gonna watch her burn.
四号♥女巫 鞭子抽死她
Witch number four, flogging take a turn.
先去拿传♥单♥ 才能领食物 孩子们
Collect your leaflets before you get food, children.
那是个巫师标记吗 夫人
Is it a witch’s mark, ma’am?
不是 他很好
No. He’s okay.
我简直不敢相信你没给他施一忘皆空
I can’t believe you didn’t obliviate that man!
假如有人问起来 我就完了
If there’s an inquiry, I’m finished!
为什么是你完了 我才是那个
So why would you be finished? I’m the one that’s…
我无权接近第二塞勒姆的
I’m not supposed to go near the Second Salemers!
那是什么
What was that?
蛾子 我觉得 大蛾子
Er… moth, I think. Big moth.
安静 我在录口供呢
Hey, quiet down. I’m trying to get a statement.
我告诉你这又是一起煤气爆♥炸♥事故
I’m telling you it’s a gas explosion again.
在彻底安全之前
I ain’t taking the kids
我是不会带孩子们上去的
back up there until it’s safe.
抱歉 夫人 我们没有闻到煤气味
Sorry, ma’am. There ain’t no smell of gas.
不是煤气 警官 我看见了
It wasn’t gas, Officer, I seen it!
那是个超级巨大的河马 煤气
It was a… gigantic… a huge hippopotto gas.
是煤气
Gas.
我不知道
I don’t know.
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander.
箱子被打开了
It was open?
只打开了一条缝
Just a smidge…
那只疯狂的嗅嗅又跑出来了吗
That crazy Niffler thing’s on the loose again?
可能是吧
It might be.
那就快去找它啊
Then look for it!

Look!
他的脖子在流血 他受伤了
His neck’s bleeding, he’s hurt!
醒醒 麻鸡先生
Wake up, Mr. No-Maj.
梅西·露易丝在上 那是什么东西
Mercy Lewis, what is that?
梅西·露易丝曾在塞勒姆时期指控她的邻居会巫术
不必担心 这是一只莫特拉鼠
Nothing to worry about. That is a Murtlap.
你那里面还装了什么
What else have you got in there?
-是你 -你好啊
– You! – Hello.
悠着点 您是
Easy, Mr…
科瓦斯基 雅各布
Kowalski… Jacob.
你不能对他施一忘皆空
You can’t obliviate him!
我们需要他当证人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章喜福会
下一篇文章辣手摧花
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!