我也是 克雷登斯 我渴望你能加入
I want those things too, Credence. I want them for you.
找到那个孩子 找到了我们就自♥由♥了
So find the child. Find the child and we’ll all be free.
我的工作没啥稀奇
The job ain’t that glamorous.
整天冲泡咖啡
I mean, I spend most days making coffee,
用用读心术 蒂娜才是职业女性
unjinxing the john. Tina’s the career girl.
不 我们是孤儿
Nah. We’re orphans.
父母在我们小时候得龙痘过世了
Ma and Pa died of dragon pox when we were kids.
你真贴心 我们俩相依为命也很好
You’re sweet. But we got each other!
你能别一直对我用读心术吗
Could you stop reading my mind for a second?
别误会 我很喜欢
Don’t get me wrong, I love it.
这顿晚餐实在美味无比 我也是厨师
This meal, it’s insanely good! This is what I do, I’m a cook.
但这是我今生今世吃过最美味的东西
And this is, like, the greatest meal I have ever had in my life.
你真迷人 我还是第一次认真和麻鸡聊天呢
Oh, you slay me! I ain’t never really talked to a No-Maj before.
真的吗
Really?
我没有在调情
I am not flirting!
我只是提醒你 别陷太深
I’m just saying, don’t go getting attached,
最终要给他施遗忘咒的
he’s going to have to be obliviated!
这是规矩
It’s nothing personal.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -戈德斯坦恩小姐
– Hey, you okay, honey? – Miss Goldstein,
我想科瓦斯基先生应该早点休息
I think Mr. Kowalski could do with an early night.
而且你和我明天也得早起
And besides, you and I will need to be up early tomorrow morning
去找我的嗅嗅 所以
to find my Niffler, so…
-嗅嗅是什么 -别问了
– What’s a Niffler? – Don’t ask.
你俩就在这儿加张床睡吧
Okay, you guys can bunk in here.
不知道你们想不想喝点热乎的
I thought you might like a hot drink?
斯卡曼德先生 热可可哎
Hey, Mr. Scamander… Look, cocoa!
-厕所在走廊尽头右拐 -谢谢
– The toilet’s down the hall to the right. – Thanks…
非常感谢
Very much.
来啊
Come on.
真是服了
For the love of…
好像有一个jesus
-坐下吧 -好主意
– Will you sit down? – Good idea.
肯定是莫特拉鼠咬的了
That’s definitely the Murtlap.
你一定是易感体质
You must be particularly susceptible.
因为你是麻瓜 我们体质有些许不同
See, you’re a Muggle. So our physiologies are subtly different.
别动 这药能止汗
Stay still. Now that should stop the sweating.
这可以缓解痉挛
And one of those should sort the twitch.
拿好
Take that.
再来点
Come on…
-你在弄什么 -当地人管它叫蜷翼魔
– What you got there? – This the locals call Swooping Evil?
名字挺可怕 小家伙很敏捷
Not the friendliest of names. It’s quite an agile fellow.
我正在研究它 我确信它的毒液
I’ve been studying him. And I am pretty sure his venom
合理稀释后其实很有用
could be quite useful if properly diluted.
能消除痛苦的记忆
Just to remove bad memories, you know.
不过还是别在屋里放开它了
Probably shouldn’t let him loose in here, though.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 下来吧
Come on. Down you come.

Come on.
感谢帕拉塞尔苏斯
Oh, thank Paracelsus.
帕拉塞尔苏斯 巧克力蛙卡片上出现过的人物
中世纪瑞士医生 炼金术师 精通毒理学
要是你也跑出去那就天下大乱了
If you’d have got out that could have been quite catastrophic.
我来美国的真正原因就是为了它
You see, he’s the real reason I came to America.
我想把弗兰克带回故乡
To bring Frank home.
抱歉 别靠太近 他对陌生人有些敏感
No, sorry, stay there, he’s a wee bit sensitive to strangers.
乖 乖 它被非法贩卖♥♥了
Here you are, here you are. He was trafficked, you see.
我在埃及发现的它 全身绑着锁链
I found him in Egypt, he was all chained up.
不忍♥心丢下它不管 我得带它回家
Couldn’t leave him there, had to bring him back.
带你回归属之地 对不对 弗兰克
I’m going to put you back where you belong, aren’t I, Frank?
回到亚利桑那大荒野
To the wilds of Arizona.
它们来了
Here they come.
-谁来了 -角驼兽
– Here who comes? – The Graphorns.
没事 没事的
You’re all right. You’re all right.
你好 你们好
Hello, hello!
这是现存最后一对能哺育后代的角驼兽
So they’re the last breeding pair in existence.
如果我没救回它们
If I hadn’t managed to rescue them,
角驼兽恐怕就从此灭绝了
that could have been the end of Graphorns, forever.
好啦
All right.
-你专门救治这些动物吗 -没错
– What, you rescue these creatures? – Yes, that’s right.
救治 养育 保护它们
Rescue, nurture, and protect them,
并试着慢慢给魔法师们灌输他们的知识
and I’m gently trying to educate my fellow wizards about them.
跟我来
Come on.
泰特斯 芬 波比 马洛 汤姆
Titus? Finn? Poppy, Marlow, Tom?
他感冒了 需要温暖的身体
He had a cold. He needed some body warmth.
好了 回去吧
Right, on you hop.
他有些粘人 去吧 皮克特
See, he has some attachment issues. Now, come on, Pickett.
皮克特 他们不会欺负你的 回去吧
Pickett. No, they’re not going to bully you. Now, come on.
皮克特
Pickett!
好吧 也难怪他们说我偏心了
All right. But that is exactly why they accuse me of favoritism.
杜戈尔去哪儿了
I wonder where Dougal’s gone.
我来了 我来了 妈妈来了
All right, I’m coming, I’m coming, Mum’s here. Mum’s here.
-让我瞧瞧 -我见过这些小家伙
– Hello, you, let me take a look at you. – I know these guys.
-你的鸟蛇 -你说我的鸟蛇
– Your Occamy. – You mean my Occamy?
是的 你想不想
Yes, do you want to…
好啊 当然好
Yeah, sure. Okay.
-你好 -抱歉 不要摸
– Hey. – No, sorry, don’t pet them.
他们一出生就学会自我保护
They learn to defend themselves early.
因为蛋壳是银的 非常值钱
See, their shells are made of silver so they’re incredibly valuable.
-是吗 -他们的巢总是惨遭猎杀洗劫
– Okay. – Their nests tend to get ransacked by hunters.
谢谢
Thank you.
-斯卡曼德先生 -叫我纽特吧
– Mr. Scamander? – Call me Newt.
纽特 我觉得我不是在做梦
Newt, I don’t think I’m dreaming.
-怎么看出来的 -我可没这想象力
– What gave it away? – I ain’t got the brains to make this up.
不介意帮个忙吧
Actually, would you mind
把这些喂给那边的月痴兽
throwing some of those pellets in with the Mooncalves over there?
-好的 -就在那边
– Yeah, sure. – Just over there…
倒霉 嗅嗅跑了 就知道 捣蛋鬼
Bugger, Niffler’s gone. Of course he has, little bugger.
不会放过任何闪亮亮的东西
Any chance to get his hands on something shiny.
今天干嘛了 雅各布
What did you do today, Jacob?
我去一个皮箱里玩了
I was inside a suitcase.
你们好 小家伙们 来吧 来吧
Hey. Hello, fellas. All right, all right.
慢慢吃 慢慢吃
Take it easy, take it easy.
真可爱 给你
Cutie. There it is.
-退后 -老天
– Step back. – Jeez…
-退后 -这是怎么回事
– Step back. – What’s the matter with this?
-我说 退后 -知道了
– I said step away. – Yeah.
-这是什么鬼东西 -这是默默然
– What the hell is this thing? – It’s an Obscurus.
我得出发了
I need to get going,
在跑掉的受伤前得赶紧找回来
find everyone who’s escaped before they get hurt.
该担心的真是他们吗
Before they could get hurt?
没错 科瓦斯基先生 他们身处异乡
Yes, Mr. Kowalski. They’re currently in alien terrain,
四周围绕着成千上万
surrounded by millions
这个星球上最险恶的生物
of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
人类
Humans.
依你看来 一个中等体型
So where would you say that a medium-sized creature
喜欢开阔平原
that likes broad, open plains,
树林和水坑的生物 她会去哪儿
trees, water holes, that kind of thing, where might she go?
在纽约市吗
In New York City?
-对 -喜欢平原
– Yes. – Plains?
-中♥央♥公园 -在哪儿
– Central Park? – And where is that exactly?
你不知道中♥央♥公园在哪儿
Where is Central Park?
我是很乐意为你带路
Well, look, I would come and show you,
但你不觉得有点对不起两位女士吗
but don’t you think it’s kind of a double cross?
人家收留我们 还给我们喝热可可
The girls take us in, they make us hot cocoa.
你知道一旦你痊愈了
You do realize that when they see you’ve stopped sweating,
她们转眼就会对你施遗忘咒对吧
they’ll obliviate you in a heartbeat.
什么是遗忘咒
What does obliviate Mean?
就像梦醒 关于魔法的记忆消失不见
It’ll be like you wake up and all memory of magic is gone.
-这一切我都会忘掉吗 -没错
– I won’t remember any of this? – No.
好吧 我帮你
All right, yeah, okay, I’ll help you.
那走吧
Come on, then.
克雷登斯 你去哪儿了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章喜福会
下一篇文章辣手摧花
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!