它们也可以缩身来适应空间
They also shrink to fit the available space.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
现在逃掉的
Was that everything that
-真的都找到了吗 -都找到了
– came out of the case? – That’s everything.
这句是真话
And that’s the truth.
-她来了 -回家高兴吗
– Here she comes. – Happy to be home?
我打赌你一定累了 伙计
Bet you’re exhausted, buddy.
来吧 就在这儿
Come on. There you go, that’s right.
没错 我们是得谈谈
Right. I think we need to talk.
我不会让真让他带走你的 皮克特
I wouldn’t have let him keep you, Pickett.
皮克 我宁愿失去手也不会抛弃你的
Pick, I would rather chop off my hand than get rid of you.
你为了付出了那么多 相信我吧
After everything you have done for me, now come on.
皮克 不是说好不生闷气的吗
Pick, we’ve talked about sulking before, haven’t we?
皮克特
Pickett…
求你了 给我个微笑
Come on, give me a smile.
皮克特 给我
Pickett, give me a…
好吧 你平时绝对没这么小气
All right. Now, that is beneath you.
纽特
Newt.
-她是谁 -谁也不是
– Who is she? – That’s no one.
丽塔·莱斯特兰奇
Leta Lestrange?
我听说过他们一家
I’ve heard of that family.
他们不都有点…你懂的
Aren’t they kinda, you know?
请别读我的心
Please don’t read my mind.
对不起 我说过别读了
Sorry, I asked you not to.
我知道 抱歉
I know, I’m sorry.
我就是控制不住
I can’t help it.
每当人们伤心时
People are easiest to
-最容易被读心 -我不伤心
– read when they’re hurting. – I’m not hurting.
总之 事情已经过去很久了
Anyway, it was a long time ago.
你们在学校的友谊真的很亲密
That was a real close friendship you had at school.
我们俩都不怎么适合学校生活
Neither of us really fitted in at school.
-所以我俩就变成了 -变成了挚友
– So we became quite… – You became real close.
那么多年
For years.
她只会索取 你需要也能为你付出的人
She was a taker. You need a giver.
-你们在聊些什么 -没什么
– What are you two talking about? – Nothing.
-学校的事 -对 学校
– School. – School.
你们刚才说学校 这儿还有学校吗
Did you say school? Is there a school?
巫师学校 就在美国
A wizardry school here? In America?
那当然 伊法魔尼
Of course, Ilvermorny!
它可是全球最棒的魔法学校
It’s only the best wizard school in the whole world!
我想你会发现 世界上
I think you’ll find the best
最好的魔法学校是霍格沃茨
wizarding school in the world is Hogwarts!
废话多
Hogwash!
危险
Danger.
他能感觉到危险
He senses danger.
默然者来了
The Obscurial was here?
她去哪了
Where did she go?
救救我 救救我
Help me. Help me.
你不是说你还有个妹妹吗
Didn’t you tell me you had another sister?
求你救救我
Please help me.
你妹妹在哪
Where’s your other sister,
-克雷登斯 -求你救救我
– Credence? – Please, help me.
-你的小妹妹 她去哪了 -求你了
– The little one? Where did she go? – Please…
你妹妹现在很危险
Your sister’s in grave danger.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
-这是哪 -妈妈在这里收养了她
– What is this place? – Ma adopted Modesty out of here.
她家里当时有十二个人
From a family of twelve.
她很想念他的兄弟姐妹
She misses her brothers and sisters.
时常提起他们
She still talks about them.
她现在在哪
Where is she?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你是个聪明人 克雷登斯
You’re a Squib, Credence.
从我第一次遇见你 我就知道
I could smell it off you the minute I met you.
什么
What?
你有魔法血统 可你无法施展
You have magical ancestry, but no power.
你说过你会教我
But you said you could teach me.
这只能你自己琢磨
You’re unteachable.
你母亲的死 就是对你的奖赏
Your mother’s dead. That’s your reward.
我受够你了
I’m done with you.
莫德丝蒂
Modesty?
莫德丝蒂
Modesty.
不必害怕
There’s no need to be afraid.
有我和你哥哥克雷登斯在
I’m here with your brother, Credence.
出来吧
Out you come, now.
克雷登斯 我得向你道歉
Credence, I owe you an apology.
我信任了你
I trusted you.
我以为你是我朋友 以为你不一样
I thought you were my friend. That you were different.
你能控制住它 克雷登斯
You can control it, Credence.
可是我并不想 格雷夫斯先生
But I don’t think I want to, Mr. Graves.
天哪 是那个什么默然者吗
Jeez. Is that the Obscuriathing?
它比我听说过的所有默然者都强悍
That’s more powerful than any Obscurial I have ever heard of.
如果我没能回来 帮我照顾好它们
If I don’t come back, look after my creatures.
所有需要知道的都记录在这了
Everything that you need to know is in there.
什么
What?
他们杀不了他
They’re not killing it.
纽特 你听到了 照顾好它们
Newt! You heard him, look after them!
-亲爱的 拿好了 -不不不
– Keep holda that, honey. – No, no, no!
我不能带上你 让我走吧 雅各布
I can’t take you. Please let go of me, Jacob!
你说过我们是一伙儿的
You’re the one that said I was one of youse,
-对吧 -这太危险了
– right? – It’s too dangerous.
被它寄生你居然幸存到现在 克雷登斯
To survive so long, with this inside you, Credence,
这就是奇迹 你就是个奇迹
is a miracle. You are a miracle.
跟我走吧 想想我们俩联手能做多少
Come with me, think of what we could achieve together.
纽特
Newt!
是第二塞勒姆的那个男孩
It’s the Second Salem boy.
他才是默然者
He’s the Obscurial.
但他不是孩子了
He’s not a child.
肯定是他的魔力太强大
His power must be so strong,
不知怎么幸存了下来
he’s somehow managed to survive.
纽特 一定要救下他
Newt! Save him.
格雷夫斯先生
Mr. Graves.
蒂娜 你总是出现在最不该出现的地方
Tina. You’re always turning up where you are least wanted.
控制住他 否则我们一旦暴露
Contain this, or we are exposed
便会爆发战争
and it will mean war.
克雷登斯
Credence!
克雷登斯 我能帮你
Credence, I can help you.
-封锁这里 -是 长官
– Bar the area. – Yes, sir.
不允许任何人进来
I don’t want anyone else down there!
克雷登斯
Credence…
你叫克雷登斯 对吧
It’s Credence, isn’t it?
我是来帮助你的 克雷登斯
I’m here to help you, Credence.
我不是来伤害你的
I’m not here to hurt you.
我见过和你一样的人
I’ve met someone just like you,
克雷登斯
Credence.
一个女孩
A girl.
一个被囚禁的小女孩
A young girl who’d been imprisoned,
她因为有魔法
she had been locked away
被关了起来 还受到折磨
and she’d been punished for her magic.
克雷登斯
Credence…
我能过你那儿去吗
Can I come over to you?
我能过去吗
Can I come over?
那东西杀了我儿子 我要讨个公道
That thing killed my son. I want justice!
我要揭露你的真面目以及你的所作所为
I’ll expose you for who you are and what you’ve done.
快看 拍 拍照
Look! Take… Take photos.
克雷登斯
Credence.
克雷登斯 不要
Credence, no!
别这样做 求你了
Don’t do this. Please.
接着说 蒂娜
Keep talking, Tina.
继续说话 他会听你的 他在听
Keep talking to him, he’ll listen to you. He’s listening.
我知道那个女人对你做了些什么
I know what that woman did to you.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章喜福会
下一篇文章辣手摧花
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!