We need him as a witness.
抱歉 但你刚刚还因为我
I’m sorry, you’ve just yelled at me the length
当时没有对他施咒唠叨了我半天啊
of New York for not doing it in the first place.
他受伤了 他看上去很不好
He’s hurt! He looks ill!
他会没事的
He’ll be fine.
被莫特拉鼠咬了不严重的
Murtlap bites aren’t serious.
我承认我还没见过这么强烈的反应
I admit that is a slightly more severe reaction than I’ve seen,
但假如真的很严重 他会
but if it was really serious, he’d have…
怎样
What?
首先的症状是从肛♥门♥喷出火花
Well, the first symptom would be flames out of his anus…
真是一团糟
This is balled up!
最多只会持续48小时
It’ll last forty-eight hours at most!
-假如你愿意我可以带着他 -带着他
– I can keep him if you want me to. – Oh, keep him?
我们不能带着他们
We don’t keep them!
斯卡曼德先生
Mr. Scamander,
你对美国的巫师社群有任何的了解吗
do you know anything about the wizarding community in America?
我确实略有耳闻
I do know a few things, actually.
我知道你们处理巫师和非魔法人士关系的
I know you have rather backwards laws
相关法律还比较落后
about relations with non-magic people.
你们不能和他们做朋友
That you’re not meant to befriend them,
不能和他们结婚
that you can’t marry them,
这在我看来有些可笑
which seems mildly absurd to me.
谁会愿意和他结婚啊
Who’s going to marry him?
你俩都得跟我走
You’re both coming with me.
我不明白为什么我也得跟着你
I don’t see why I need to come with you.
-搭把手 -我是在做梦吧
– Help me! – I’m dreaming, right?
-拜托了 -没错 我累了
– Please. – Yeah, I’m tired,
我就没去银行
I never went to the bank.
这只是一场噩梦 对吗
This is all just some big nightmare, right?
对我也是噩梦 科瓦斯基先生
For the both of us, Mr. Kowalski.
神奇魔法
这里就是新闻室了 来吧
And so this is the newsroom. Let’s go.
你们好 给巴尔博恩一家让路
Hey, how are you? Make way for the Barebones!
报纸正在进行所谓的上版备印
Now, they’re just putting the papers to bed, as they say.
先生 肖先生正在和参议员谈话
Mr. Shaw, sir, he’s with the senator.
行了 巴克 我要见我父亲
Never mind that, Barker, I wanna see my father!
很抱歉 肖先生 但您儿子坚持要进来
I’m so sorry, Mr. Shaw, but your son insisted.
父亲 您一定不会想错过这个的
Father, you’re going to want to hear this.
我找到了个大新闻
I’ve got something huge!
你哥哥和我正忙着呢 兰登
Your brother and I are busy here, Langdon.
在忙他竞选的事
Working on his election campaign.
我们没时间听这个
We don’t have time for this.
这位是玛丽·卢·巴尔博恩
This is Mary Lou Barebone
她来自新塞勒姆慈善社
from the New Salem Preservation Society,
她给您带来了个大新闻
and she’s got a big story for you!
可不是嘛
Oh, she has, has she?
全市各处都发生了奇怪的事情
There’s strange things going on all over the city.
造成这一切的人 他们和你我不同
The people behind this, they are not like you and me.
这是巫术 您看不出来吗
This is witchcraft, don’t you see.
-兰登 -她不要报酬
– Langdon. – She doesn’t want any money.
那么不是她的故事是假的
Then either her story is worthless,
就是她不要报酬的话是假的
or she’s lying about the cost.
没人会给你免费的午餐 兰登
Nobody gives away anything valuable for free, Langdon.
您说的没错 肖先生
You are right, Mr. Shaw.
我们渴求远比金钱更宝贵的东西
What we desire is infinitely more valuable than money.
您的影响力
It’s your influence.
上百万人订阅您发行的报纸
Millions of people read your newspapers
得有人让他们意识到面前的危机
and they need to be made aware about this danger.
地铁灾难事件 您看看照片就知道了
The crazy disturbances in the subway, just look at the pictures!
请你和你的朋友们马上离开
I’d like you and your friends to leave.
不 你怎么就不明白
No, you’re missing a trick here.
-睁眼看看这些事实 -闹够了吗
– Just look at the evidence. – Really.
兰登 听父亲的话 走吧
Langdon, just listen to Father and go. And…
把这些怪胎也一起带走
Take the freaks with you.
-这是父亲的办公室 不是你的 -好吧
– This is Father’s office, not yours. – Okay.
我实在受够了 每次我一进来
And I’m sick of this every time I walk in here…
够了 麻烦你们离开
That’s it. Thank you.
希望您会改变主意 肖先生
We hope you’ll reconsider, Mr. Shaw.
我们随时等候您的消息
We’re not difficult to find.
您不来 我们也很感谢您今天见我们
Until then, we thank you for your time.
小子
Hey, boy.
你东西掉了
You dropped something.
拿着 怪胎 扔进垃圾桶吧
Here you go, freak.
那里才是你们该呆的地方
Why don’t you put that in the trash where you all belong.
右转
Take a right here.
进屋之前我得申明
Okay, before we go in…
理论上我不能带男士回家
I’m not supposed to have men on the premises.
既然如此 科瓦斯基先生和我完全可以去别处休息
In that case, Mr. Kowalski and I can easily seek other accommodation.
不行
Oh no, you don’t!
当心脚下
Watch your step.
是你吗 蒂娜
That you, Tina?
-是 埃斯波西托太太 -一个人吗
– Yes, Mrs. Esposito! – Are you alone?
一如既往一个人 埃斯波西托太太
I’m always alone, Mrs. Esposito!
蒂妮 你带了男人回来
Teenie, you brought men home?
两位 这位是我妹妹
Gentlemen, this is my sister.
-加件衣服吧 奎妮 -当然
– You want to put something on, Queenie? – Sure.
-他们是谁 -这位是斯卡曼德先生
– So, who are they? – That’s Mr. Scamander.
他犯下严重罪行
He’s committed a serious
违反了《巫师保密法》
infraction of the National Statute of Secrecy.
他是个罪犯吗
He’s a criminal?
这位是科瓦斯基先生 是个麻鸡
And this is Mr. Kowalski, he’s a No-Maj.
麻鸡
A No-Maj?
蒂妮 你要做什么
Teen, what are you up to?
他受伤了 说来话长
He’s sick, it’s a long story.
斯卡曼德先生丢了东西 我要帮他找回来
Mr. Scamander has lost something, I’m going to help him find it.
你得坐下亲爱的 他一整天没吃东西了
You need to sit down, honey. Hey, he hasn’t eaten all day.
真可怜 银行没批准他开点心店的贷款
That’s rough, he didn’t get the money he wanted for his bakery.
你会做点心呀 亲爱的
You bake, honey?
-我可喜欢做饭了 -你是摄神取念者
– I love to cook. – You’re a Legilimens?
对啊 但碰上你们英国人就有些麻烦
Uh-huh, yeah. But I always have trouble with your kind. Brits.
因为口音的缘故
It’s the accent.
-你会读心术 -别担心 亲爱的
– You know how to read minds? – Don’t worry, honey.
男人们第一次见到我跟你想法都一样
Most guys think what you was thinking, first time they see me.
先给你做吃的
Now, you need food.
-又吃热狗 -别对我使读心术
– Hot dog… again? – Don’t read my mind!
这午餐不怎么样哦
Not a very wholesome lunch.
斯卡曼德先生
Hey, Mr. Scamander,
喜欢苹果馅饼还是薄酥卷饼
you prefer pie or strudel?
我没什么讲究
I really don’t have a preference.
你喜欢薄酥卷饼对吧 亲爱的
You prefer strudel, huh, honey?
那就做卷饼
Strudel it is.
坐下吧 斯卡曼德先生
Well, sit down, Mr. Scamander.
不会毒死你的
We’re not going to poison you.
你很难过
You’re upset.
你母亲又打你了吗
It’s your mother again.
有人说了什么 说了什么 告诉我
Somebody’s said something, what did they say? Tell me.
-你觉得我是个怪胎吗 -不
– Do you think I’m a freak? – No,
我认为你是一位非常特别的年轻人
I think you’re a very special young man
否则我也不会请你协助我 对吗
or I wouldn’t have asked you to help me, would I?
-有消息了吗 -我还在找
– Have you any news? – I’m still looking.
格雷夫斯先生 如果能知道性别
Mr. Graves, if I knew whether it was a girl or boy…
我只看到那孩子有巨大的力量
My vision showed only the child’s immense power.
性别未知 但肯定不过十岁
He or she is no older than ten,
和你母亲很亲近
and I saw this child in close proximity to your mother.
你母亲我看的真切
She I saw so plainly.
-这样的人有好几百 -还有一件事
– That could be any one of hundreds. – There is something else.
之前没告诉你
Something I haven’t told you.
我看到你与我在纽约并肩而立
I saw you beside me in New York.
只有你能获取那孩子的信任
You’re the one that gains this child’s trust.
你是关键 我看到了
You are the key, I saw this.
你渴望加入魔法师的世界
You want to join the wizarding world.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章喜福会
下一篇文章辣手摧花
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!