9.5%的浮动房♥贷利率
You’re borrowing at nine and a half with no fixed rate,
再加上邻居又是村里最难缠的
plus moving into the most dangerous neighborhood in the country
灭了你绰绰有余
for someone of your type of species.
太夸张了吧 獾
You’re exaggerating, Badger.
我说得够委婉了 老弟!
I’m sugar-coating it, man!
他们可是Boggis Bunce和Bean啊!
This is Boggis, Bunce, and Bean!
本地有史以来最卑鄙
Three of the meanest, nastiest,
无♥耻♥ 下流的三个农场主!
ugliest farmers in the history of this valley!
是么? 说来听听
Really? Tell me about them.

Alright.
Walt Boggis有个养鸡场
Walt Boggis is a chicken farmer.
大概是世上最成功的养鸡场
Probably the most successful in the world.
他胖得像头猪
He weighs the same as a young rhinoceros.
一日三餐兼甜点
He eats three chickens every day…
餐餐要吃3只鸡
…for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dessert.
换言之 一天12只鸡
That’s twelve in total, per diem.
Nate Bunce经营着养鸭场和养鹅场
Nate Bunce is a duck and goose farmer.
他大腹便便 个头矮小
He’s approximately the size of a pot-bellied dwarf,
任何泳池的浅水区
and his chin would be under water in the shallow end
都能淹到他下巴那儿
of any swimming pool on the planet.
他爱吃以鹅肝酱
His food is home-made doughnuts
为馅的自♥制♥甜甜圈
with smashed-up goose livers injected into them.
Frank Bean有火鸡和苹果庄园
Frank Bean is a turkey and apple farmer.
火鸡和苹果都是自己发明的新品种
He invented his own species of each.
他天天要喝自家酿的
He lives on a liquid diet of strong, alcoholic cider
高度苹果酒
which he makes from his apples.
他骨瘦如柴 阴险刻薄
He’s as skinny as a pencil, as smart as a whip
搞不好是世上最可怕的恶人
and possibly the scariest man currently living.
有一首当地孩子唱的
The local human children sing a kind of
关于他的古怪童谣
eerie little rhyme about him.
喏 你听
Here, listen to this.
“Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨可恶之徒 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
总而言之 我希望你别买♥♥那房♥子 老弟
In summation, I think you just got to not do it, man.
言尽于此
That’s all.
我明白你的好心 你的忠告也值得一听
I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable,
但我还是决定要买♥♥
but I’m gonna ignore your advice.
你真是冥顽不灵!
The cuss you are!
我冥顽不灵?
The cuss am I?
-你在骂我? -明明是你在耍我 好不?
– Are you cussing with me? – No, you cussing with me?
-别想糊弄我! -是你自己糊弄自己!
– Don’t cussing point at me! – You can cuss yourself!
你耍不过我的 你这笨蛋!
You’re not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss!
别想耍我!
Don’t cuss with me!
-我要买♥♥树屋 -买♥♥吧
– Just buy the tree. – Okay.
向左转 再向右转 把它们放下
Take a left and then to the right. Set them down.
还有一组家具 去帮帮那边那伙计
Just another batch. Help that other guy over there.
注意后面的桌子腿 侧着搬进去
Lift with legs not with your back. Flip it sideways.
不要自以为是
Don’t try to be a superman here.
嗯 我们有两组人
Alright. We got two circles.
一组负责内部 一组负责外部
We got the yellow circle and the green circle.
都记好自己的分工 在那儿站稳了
Let’s just keep them separate. Hold it right there.
大家再卖♥♥力点
We need to bring about two percent more in.
不错 就这样漆 漆开些 再开些
Good. Here we go. A little bit more. A little bit more.
很好
That’s good.
要把底部安置好
Let’s just that bottom structure resettled in.
细节也要精益求精 当心!
Let’s bring in the side unit. Watch out!
大家都仔细些
Try to be careful, you guys.
别… 别把树皮弄下来了
Don’t… don’t peel away the bark.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
Kristofferson表弟来了
他年纪稍小 但个头更高
He’s slightly younger, but he’s a cuss of a lot bigger.
大概是遗传所致 Ash就更矮些
That’s just genetics, I guess. Ash has a littler body-type.
开跳!
Go!
爸爸 你看!
Watch this, Dad!
不错 不错
Well, well.
跳得不错 Ash!
Good jump, Ash!
记得注意尾巴的动作!
Remember to keep your tail tucked!
还在画雷暴啊
Still painting thunderstorms, I see.
那你还觉得寒碜么?
Do you still feel poor?
好些了
Lesser.
哇! 哇! 看看这一跳!
Wow! Wow! Look at that!
这孩子简直是天才!
This kid’s a natural!
让人目瞪口呆呢 Kristofferson!
I’m speechless, Kristofferson!
而且 他还会空手道
Plus, he knows karate.
蒙面头布 6折销♥售♥
你觉得我像运动员么?
Do you think I’m an athlete?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
呃 我是说 我觉得自己是个运动员
Well, you know, I think I’m an athlete,
但有时我觉得你们却不这样想
and sometimes I feel like you guys don’t see me that way.
你到底想说啥? 他在祈祷吗?
What’s the sub-text here? Is he praying?
我看像是瑜伽
I think that’s yoga.
Kristofferson会在我们这待多久?
How long is Kristofferson supposed to stay with us?
-待到你叔叔的病情好转些 -哦 但是大概
– Until your uncle gets better. – Right, but roughly
我们准备让他在这停留多长时间
how long do we plan to give him on that?
双肺炎不算是很严重的病 对吧?
Double-pneumonia isn’t even really that big of a deal, is it?
小点声 Ash
Lower your voice, Ash.
我是谁 Kylie?
Who am I, Kylie?
-是谁又怎样? 现在能有什么? -为什么是只狐狸?
– Who how? What, now? – Why a fox?
而不是一匹马 一只甲虫或者一只秃鹰?
Why not a horse or a beetle or a bald eagle?
我说这些更像是一个生存论者
I’m saying this more as, like, existentialism, you know?
我是谁 怎样才能让狐狸永远幸福不需要惦记一只
Who am I, and how can a fox ever be happy without a, uh
请原谅我的措辞 一只叼在嘴里的鸡呢?
you forgive the expression, a chicken in its teeth?
我不知道你在说些什么 可是听起来貌似不合法
I don’t know what you’re talking about, but it sounds illegal.
把这面罩戴上
Here, put this bandit hat on.
你也许是个人选 把这先摘下来
Maybe you’re a medium. Take it off for a min.
还有别戴着它出现在房♥子的周围
And don’t wear it around the house.
那就开始吧
And so it begins.
你介意我把铺盖…
Do you mind if I slide my bedroll slightly…
…从这玩具火车下面向外挪一点么?
…out from under the train set?
在这没法翻身的地方 我很难睡觉
It’s hard to sleep in that corkscrew position.
在屋子里可以有很多睡觉姿势
There’s a lot of attitudes going on around here.
别让我示范
Don’t let me get one.
-别让我示范 -不 只是我的脊髓
– Don’t let me get one. – No, it’s only just that my spinal-cord
你想睡哪就睡哪 老大 直接睡我床上算了
Sleep wherever you want, man. Here, take my bed.
那我就蜷在书架底下睡
I’ll just, uh, I’ll crawl under the book-case.
谁在乎我不堪烦扰呢?
Who cares if I get splinters in my ears?
-算了 -你是在抱怨么?
– Never mind. – Oh, you’re gonna pout about it?
因为我已经受够了!
Because I’ve had it up to here!
受够了你这不像话的房♥客习惯
With the sad house guest routine.
晚安
Good night.
狐狸先生酝酿出一个计划
我以前干这个很专业
I used to do this professionally,
而且在这方面我很成功
and I was very successful at it.
我是出于个人原因 才不得不洗手不干的
I had to get out of it for personal reasons,
但是我已偷偷决定 悄悄地再干最后一票大的
but I’ve decided to secretly do one last big job on the sly.
我让你做我的秘书和私人助理
I’m bringing you in as my secretary and personal assistant.
没问题!
Okay!
这事可不是闹着玩呢 别那么轻松的说”没问题!”
This is actually kind of a big deal, so don’t just say, “OK!”
-好 嗯 谢谢 -我要把这个录下来
– Okay. Well, thank you. – I’m gonna tape this for my records,
所以不要制♥造♥噪音
so don’t make a lot of sounds.
我指的就是别摇了
Meaning stop rocking.
大♥师♥计划 第一阶段 A部分
Master Plan. Phase one. Side A.
我们先从Boggis的一号♥鸡舍下手
We’ll start with Boggis’s Chicken House. Number one.
他仅有的安保就是几只老猎狗…
His only security is a few old hunting beagles…
…还有一面矮石头墙
…and a low stone wall.
简单介绍下猎狗
Now a word about beagles
千万不要跟任何一只猎狗对视
Never look a beagle directly in the eye.
-而且如果 -为什么?
– And if – Why not?
猎狗并不是很可怕
Beagles aren’t so tough.
嗯? 首先

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章杀死比尔2
下一篇文章萨利机长
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!