Yeah? Well, first of all,
有只猎狗有慢性狂犬病
one of these beagles has chronic rabies,
他目前还在吃药 如果你要是被他咬伤
which he’s on medication for, and if you get bit by him
你的腹部要挨六个月的针
you have to get shots in your stomach for six months.
其次 听好我并不打算要跟你证明这个
And, second listen, I’m not going to justify this to you.
只是让你集中注意力 不要打断我的话
Just pay attention and stop interrupting me.
我正在录音
I’m taping this.
我掏空了一些蓝莓 在里面
I picked some blueberries, and laced each one
加入10毫克的高♥强♥度安♥眠♥药♥
with ten milligrams of high-potency sleeping powder.
足够让一只大猩猩昏睡过去
Enough to tranquilize a gorilla.
我们怎么让他们吃蓝莓呢?
How do we make them eat it?
蓝莓是那些猎犬的最爱
Beagles love blueberries.
记住:他们很笨 但是相当多疑
Remember: they aren’t very smart, but they’re incredibly paranoid
所以一定要一口咬死一只鸡
so always kill a chicken in one bite.
就一口 明白么?
One bite, get it?
你在听我说话么? 从你的眼睛里
Are you listening to me? I look into your eyes
我看不出来 你是否听懂了我所说的话
and I can’t tell whether you’re getting anything I’m saying.
初级化学 6又3/4年级

Magnesium.
-镁! -不好意思
– Magnesium! – Sorry.
吸管
Pipette.
-吸管 -哦 不好意思
– Pipette. – Oh, sorry.
钾 你在看什么呢?
Potassium tri. What are you looking at?
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.
为什么你表兄像个刚出炉的三明治?
Why’s your cousin such a wet-sandwich?
-请再说一遍? -什么意思
– I beg your pardon? – What’s that mean?
意思是 我不明白你说的话
That means I didn’t understand what you just said.
-刚出炉的三明治? -对 就是刚出炉的三明治
– A wet-sandwich? – Yeah, a wet-sandwich.
他个子很低 穿得像个女生 他还
He’s too short. He dresses like a girl. He’s
与众不同
different.
你是个流氓么? 你听起来像个流氓
Are you a bully? You’re starting to sound like a bully.
瞧瞧这
Watch this.
你刚刚毁掉了整个实验
You’ve just destroyed the whole experiment.
我们最好把这镁粉扑灭
We’d better extinguish this magnesium.
往后站
Stand back.
喔!
Wow!
-我喜欢你的耳朵 -我的?
– I like your ears. – Mine?
-谢谢! 我喜欢你的斑点! -真的吗?
– Thank you! I like your spots! – Really?
我以前常把它们遮住 但是
I used to cover them up. But, you know
你应该是我的实验搭档
You’re supposed to be my lab partner.
-我确实是啊! -不 你不是
– I am! – No, you’re not.
你一点诚意都没有
You’re disloyal.
大♥师♥计划 第一阶段 (Boggis 1号♥鸡舍)
有几只猎狗 正如之前所预料的
A few beagles, as we discussed,
但是我们已经准备好了应对措施
but we’re ready for that.
是的 但是从前
Yeah, but back in the old days,
当有人看到狼的时候 难道他们就不做点什么
didn’t they used to do a thing where if somebody saw a wolf, and
狼? 什么狼?
Wolf? What wolf?
哦 没事? 算了吧
Oh, nothing? Never mind.
抵达矮石墙 轻而易举
Here comes the low stone wall. Not a problem.
忽悠我的吗? 哪来这么巨大的铁网?
What the cuss? Where’d this giant fence come from?
-我们有的可是大♥师♥级的计划! -这个闪电是什么?
– We had a master plan! – What’s this lightning bolt?
它的意思也许是说 这个可能是电网
That could mean maybe this fence might be electric.
呃 我只希望它说的不是闪电
Well, I just hope it doesn’t mean thunder.
因为我有闪电恐惧症
Because I have a phobia of that.
瞧好了
Watch this.
蓝莓是猎犬的最爱! 我难道没有告诉你么?
Beagles love blueberries! Didn’t I tell you?
大♥师♥计划再次成功!
The master plan’s working again!
现在! 这是个棘手的地方
Now! This is the tricky part.
我们中有个人要跳过带刺的铁丝
One of us got to jump that barbed-wire,
从带铁钉的轮胎下爬过去 然后打开门闩
slide under the tire-spikes, and flip open the fence-latch.
-谁去? -别看我
– Who’s it gonna be? – Not me.
你要知道能轻松地完成这些的人是Kritofferson
You know who could do this part easily is Kristofferson.
那孩子就像个职业运动员 奥♥运♥级别的
That kid’s like a professional, Olympic-level
为什么不去那边? 那里没有任何障碍
Why don’t we go around that way? There’s no obstacles.
对 那边更好
Yeah. That’s better.
-我说过一口咬死! -我在尽力!
– I said one bite! – I’m trying!
我跟你的牙齿不一样! 我是只负鼠
I have a different kind of teeth from you! I’m an opossum!
把它给我
Give me that.
太恐怖了! 到处都是血!
That’s so grisly! There’s blood and everything!
跟着我
Follow me.
喂 大♥师♥级的逃跑计划是什么?
Hey, what’s the master escape plan?
再次跟我走!
Follow me again!
快跑!
Quick!
把枪给我
Give me that.
一切顺利 咱们去那间回家会路过的廉价商店!
Alright. Let’s hit the five and dime on the way home!
我们需要搞些假的价格标签
We need to make some fake price tags…
然后用蜡纸把这些鸡包起来
…and wrap these chickens in wax-paper
之后看起来就像从肉铺上买♥♥的一样!
so it looks like we got them at the butcher shop!
这鸡你是从哪弄来的?
Where’d you get this chicken?
昨晚我在回来的路上去廉价商店买♥♥的
I picked it up at the Five-and-Dime last night on my way back
怎么腿上有Boggis农场的标签啊
It’s got a Boggis Farms tag around its ankle.
肯定是在我买♥♥之前 它从那跑出来的
Must’ve escaped from there before I bought it.
今晚目标是Bunce! 他有一间冷冻熏房♥ 里面有
It’s Bunce tonight! He’s got a refrigerated smokehouse with
-一百只鹅 -哦! 哦!
– a hundred geese – Woah! Woah!
我记得你说过我们只做最后一单大的
I thought you said we were only doing one last big job.
没错 但是我们还没做完 一共三家
We are, but it’s not done yet. It’s a triple-header.
Bunce的冷冻熏房♥ (大♥师♥计划第二阶段)
让我看看你们的干劲!
Let see some hustle!
教练 在我的家乡没有这种重棒击球比赛
Coach, we don’t have whack-bat where I’m from.
这规则是什么?
What’re the rules?
在河对岸没有重棒击球么!?
There’s no whack-bat on the other side of the river!?
是的 我们基本上就是搞草地短跑或者玩橡树子
No, we mostly just run grass sprints or play acorns.
规则很简单:
Well, it’s real simple:
简单的说 有三个人抢 三个人追 五个观察跑手
basically, there’s three grabbers, three taggers, five twig-runners,
还有个运动员站在那儿
and the player at whack-bat.
中间的人点燃松树果
The center-tagger lights the pine-cone…
投向篮筐
…and chucks it over the basket,
击球的人要从十字岩石这里…
and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar-stick…
跑向那边的松树杆
…off the cross-rock.
然后观察跑手往返冲刺…
Then the twig-runners dash back and forth…
直到松树果烧完
…until the pine-cone burns out,
然后裁判会叫”得分”
and the umpire calls “hot box”.
最后 无论最终总共加起来多少分
Finally, at the end you count up however many score-downs
都要除以9
it adds up to and divide that by nine.
-明白! -换Ash下来
– Got it! – Go in for Ash.
换人!
Substitution!
Ash 下场! 你需要休息
Ash, come out! You need a breather.
什么? 我下去! 说什么呢?
What? I’m out! What?
我状态很好 教练! 让我完成这第八击!
I still feel good, Coach! Let me finish this eighth!
不行 快点 下场 下场 你上去
No, come on. Step out. Step out. Let’s go.
我是不是有很大的进步 教练?
Am I getting better, Coach?
嗯 你要坚信你不会变差
Well, you’re sure as cuss not getting any worse.
真的么? 你认为我如果坚持训练
Really? You think I’d end up being…
最后会不会跟我父亲一样优秀?
…as good as my dad if I keep practicing?
你父亲?
Your dad?
你父亲可能是我在这个学校见过的
Your dad was probably the best whack-bat player…
最好的一个重棒击球运动员
…we ever had in this school.
你不必非要拿自己跟他作比较
No, you don’t wanna have to compare yourself to that.
对 但是我觉得我跟他一样….
Yeah, but I think I’ve some of…
很有天赋 你不这样认为么?
…the same raw natural talent, don’t you?
你正在进步 我们得从这个角度来看
You’re improving. Let’s put it like that.
-的分! -请除以9!
– Hot box! – Divide that by nine, please!
帅呆了! 这真的是他第一次击球么?
Yeah! That’s the first time this kid’s ever swung a whack-bat?
他果真是你♥爸♥爸的亲侄子 对吧?
He really is your father’s nephew, isn’t he?
没有血缘关系
Not by blood.
-不是? -他是我妈妈那边的
– No? – He’s from my mother’s side.
哦 这样子啊
Oh, yeah.
那是干嘛的?
What’s that stand for?
啊? 这是用来加油的
Huh? It’s for It’s for pep.
加油? 那个字是K
Pep? It’s a K.
加油! 赶快! 好样的!
Come on, now! Look alive! Attaboy!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章杀死比尔2
下一篇文章萨利机长
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!