枪柜上面的一个苹果箱里
in the attic of Bean Annex.
如果不是死到临头 你会不会告诉我?
Would you have told me if I didn’t kill you first?
绝不
Never.
浪费了这么多年
All these wasted years.
你究竟在找什么 耗子?
What were you looking for, Rat?
他好像要说什么 爸爸
He’s trying to say something, Dad.
苹果酒
Cider.
给你 耗子
Here you are, Rat.
一杯Bean秘藏的最好的苹果酒
A beaker of Bean’s finest secret cider.
像是熔化的黄金
Like melted gold.
他为自己赎了罪
He redeemed himself.
救赎? 当然
Redemption? Sure.
但 到头来 他不过是中国餐厅后面的
But, in the end he’s just another dead rat
垃圾桶里的又一只死老鼠罢了
in a garbage pail behind a Chinese restaurant.
他也许疯掉了
He might be bananas.
没错
Yes, he did.
我不去自杀了
My suicide mission’s been canceled.
取而代之的是 背水一战的拯救计划
We’re replacing it with a go-for-broke rescue mission.
背水一战的拯救计划
从某方面说 我挺高兴洪水中断了宴席
In a way, I’m almost glad that flood interrupted us,
因为我不喜欢之前那段祝酒词
because I don’t like the toast I was giving.
我要重新讲过
I’m gonna start over.
当我顺着这张摆满精美盛宴的桌子看去
When I look down this table with the exquisite feast set before us,
我看到了 两个杰出的律师 一个熟练的儿科医生
I see, two terrific lawyers, a skilled pediatrician,
一个神奇的厨师 一个精明的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
a wonderful chef, a savvy real estate agent,
一个优秀的裁缝 一个一流的会计
an excellent tailor, a crack accountant,
一个才华横溢的音乐家
a gifted musician,
一个相当不错的鲦鱼捕捞者 还有
a pretty good minnow fisherman, and possibly
一个可能是今天在座最好的风景画家
the best landscape painter working on the scene today.
也许你们有人会时不时读读我的专栏
Maybe a few of you might even read my column from time to time.
但谁知道呢? 我不敢肯定
Who knows? I tend to doubt it.
我还看到了满房♥间的野兽
I also see a room full of wild animals.
有着真正天性和纯粹天赋的野兽
Wild animals with true natures and pure talents.
有着散发科学气味 能够体现我们
Wild animals with scientific sounding Latin names
DNA的拉丁名字的野兽
that means something about our DNA.
因为物种不同…
Wild animals each with his own…
而有着自己优缺点的野兽
…strengths and weaknesses due to his or her species.
总之 我想我们之间的…
Anyway, I think it may very well…
这些美好的差异
…be all the beautiful differences among us
可能给了我们
that just might give us…
救我外甥的一线生机
…the tiniest glimmer of a chance of saving my nephew
并能让我为连累你们
and letting me make it up to you…
而做点弥补
…for getting us into this crazy whatever-it-is.
我不清楚 这只是我的想法 谢谢聆听
I don’t know. It’s just a thought. Thank you for listening.
干杯 各位
Cheers, everyone.
让我们开吃吧
Let’s eat!
怎么了? 我只是假装回应他的演说
What? I was just playing along with the pitch he was doing.
你们会和我一起吗?
Will you join me?
我会的
I will.
干吧
Go ahead.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
好! 让我们来计划一下! 谁会速记?
Alright! Let’s start planning! Who knows shorthand?
很好! Linda! Lutra Lutra! 你有干的纸吗?
Great! Linda! Lutra Lutra! You got some dry paper?
我们开始了
Here we go.
鼹鼠! Talpa Europea! 你会什么?
Mole! Talpa Europea! What do you got?
-我能在黑暗中视物? -难以置信! 我们能用到这点!
– I can see in the dark? – That’s incredible! We can use that!
-Linda? -记下了
– Linda? – Got it.
-兔子! Oryctolagus Cuniculus! -我跑得快
– Rabbit! Oryctolagus Cuniculus! – I’m fast.
-金口玉言! Linda? -记下了
– You bet you’re! Linda? – Got it.
-海狸! Castor Fiber! -我能咬穿木头
– Beaver! Castor Fiber! – I can chew through wood.
-真神奇! Linda? -记下了
– Amazing! Linda? – Got it.
-獾! Meles Meles! -爆破专家!
– Badger! Meles Meles! – Demolitions expert!
什么? 什么时候开始的?
What? Since when?
-爆♥炸♥ 火焰 焚烧! -爆破专家!
– Explosions, flames, burning things! – Demolitions expert!
-好的! Linda? -记下了
– Okay! Linda? – Got it.
-鼬鼠! Mustela Nivalis! -别喊了!
– Weasel! Mustela Nivalis! – Stop yelling!
好吧!
Alright!
好的 Ash 你组织一下这些孩子
Alright, Ash, you get these little kids organized
然后派一队K.P.或什么的
and put together some kind of a K.P.
以保证下水道的整洁
unit or something to keep this sewer clean.
这有助于我方士气
It’s good for morale.
交给我吧! K.P.是什么?
Done! What’s K.P.?
我想是指看管员
I think it means janitors.
嘿! 嘿! 朋友 在这里! 嘿!
Hey! Hey! Mate, over here! Hey!
我也要跟你们去 我也要战斗
I wanna go with you, too. I wanna fight.
好 真不错! Microtus Pennsylvanicus!
Good. Fabulous! Microtus Pennsylvanicus!
我还没有工作或拉丁名字 我的强项是什么?
I didn’t get a job yet or a Latin name. What’s my strength?
听着 你是Kylie 你是难得一见的好人
Listen, you’re Kylie. You’re an unbelievably nice guy.
我想你的工作就是时刻待命
Your job is really just to be available, I think.
我不知道你的拉丁名
I don’t know your Latin name.
我怀疑在古罗马是不是有负鼠
I doubt they even had opossums in ancient Rome.
太大了 我们在哪里?
It’s stupendous. Where’s us?
-在这里 -画个叉
– Right here. – Paint an X.
亲爱的农场主Boggis Bunce 和Bean
Dear farmers Boggis, Bunce, and Bean,
我别无选择 只能同意你们的条件
I have no alternative but to agree to your terms.
开走旅行车
Move the station wagon
打开补鞋匠店边
and open the manhole cover below the foot of the drainpipe
排水管下的窨井盖
next to the cobbler’s shop…
上午10点整 我们准时见
…and meet me there today at 10 A. M. sharp.
我将自首
I will hand myself over to you in exchange…
以换取孩子的平安归来
…for the boy’s safe return.
此致敬礼 狐狸上
Cordially, Mr. Fox.
他为什么用杂♥志♥上的剪字写这封信?
Why’d he write this in letters cut out of magazines?
我不知道 但你也做了同样的事
I don’t know, but you did the same thing.
我不相信这家伙 总之 设好埋伏
I don’t trust this guy. Anyway, set up the ambush.
对表 现在是上午9点45
Synchronize your clocks. The time is now nine forty-five A.M.
来 带上这些面罩
Here, put these bandit hats on.
大♥师♥的”B计划”
你们把孩子带来了吗?
Did you bring the boy?
当然 带来了! 说话 孩子!
Of course, we did! Say something, kid!
喂! 喂?
Excuse me! Excuse me?
拜托! 听起来一点都不像他!
Come on! That doesn’t sound anything like him!
Dixie表演会即将开始!
It’s amateur night in Dixie!
他在烧什么鬼东西?
What the cuss is he burning?
“Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
你就这本事吗 狐狸先生?
Is that all you’ve got, Mr. Fox?
“Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
现在还不清楚 是否这些…
It’s unclear, whether these…
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
“Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
“Boggis Bunce 和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
射出了28个松果! 击中22个目标
Twenty-eight pinecones fired! Twenty-two targets hit.
-诱饵计划! 上! -是 长官
– Decoy phase! Go! – Yes, sir.
爸… 爸爸着火了
Da… Dad’s on fire.
-狐狸 该你了 -我们一切就绪
– Foxy, you’re on. – We are ready.
我会找到他 带他回来
I’m gonna find him, I’m gonna bring him back.
我知道你会的
I know, you will.
起爆!
Contact!
你怕狼吗?
Are you scared of wolves?
不是怕! 是怕得要死!
Scared, no! I have a phobia of them!
哦 我怕闪电!
Well, I have a thing about thunder!
-为什么? 那有什么好怕的! -我不喜欢针!
– Why? That’s stupid! – I don’t like needles myself!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章杀死比尔2
下一篇文章萨利机长
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!