你又从哪里冒出来的? 你是怎么进到跨斗里的?
Where did you come from again? How did you get in the sidecar?
我感觉我要疯了!
I feel like I’m losing my mind!
我发现一辆摩托正在7号♥田路向北行驶
I’ve got a fox on a motorcycle with a littler fox and, uh,
上面有一大一小两只狐狸
what looks like to be an opossum…
跨斗里还有一只疑似负鼠的动物
…in the sidecar riding north on farm lane 7.
这消息管用吗?
Does that sound like anything to anybody?
Red 我是Franklin Bean!
Red, it’s Franklin Bean!
调头 回来
Turn around, get the cuss back here,
尽快来接我们!
and pick us up on the A.S.A.P!
-Kylie 你有信♥用♥卡♥吗? -当然
– Kylie, you got a credit card? – Sure.
看 这就是我所说的
See, this is what I was saying about
你的优点就是有求必应…
how good you are at just being available for…
一张钛金卡?
A Titanium Card?
你究竟怎么弄到这张卡的?
How the cuss did you qualify for this?
我按时还钱 信用一直很好
I pay my bills on time. I’ve always had good credit.
-走吧 -等一下
– Come on. – Wait a second.
你做的这是什么? 那口哨和咔哒声
What’s this thing you do? The whistle with the clicking sound.
你说啥? 那是我的标志性动作
What do you mean? That’s my trademark.
给我一颗蓝莓
Give me a blueberry.
-什么? -蓝莓
– What? – Blueberry.
-你没说过… -你忘记带蓝莓了?
– You didn’t say… – You forgot the blueberries?
我告诉过你! 我还写在了你的手掌上!
I did say it! I wrote it on your paw!
是的 它就写在…
Yeah, it’s written…
蓝莓
他嘴边白白的是啥?
What’s that white stuff around his mouth?
我想他吃了肥皂
I think he eats soap.
药物: Phenomoxylcarbobubytol 10毫克
名字: Spitz
品种: 贝高犬
专治: 狂犬病(慢性)
与肉混合食用 服药后勿操作重型机械
不是肥皂
That’s not soap.
那为何他口吐白沫…
Well, then why does he have that bubbly…
他是只疯狗 有狂犬病
He’s rabid. With rabies.
我听说过这只贝高犬
I’ve heard about this beagle.
我引开他 你俩先走
You two go ahead while I distract him.
是谁? 嗯! 什么!?
Who? Huh! What!?
-我能从那儿穿过去 -嗯?
– I can fit through there. – Hm?
你知道为什么吗?
You wanna know why?
为什么?
Why?
因为我体型小
Because I’m little.
把鞋带给我
Give me that shoelace.
是我 我是来救你的
It’s me. I’m rescuing you.
-我对此百感交集 -我不怪你
– I’ve got mixed feelings about that. – I don’t blame you.
你能给我上堂空手道速成课吗?
Can you give me a karate lesson real quick?
好的 像这样站好
Okay. Stand like this.
重心集中于脚掌肉垫 闭眼
Position yourself on the balls of your feet. Close your eyes.
想象自己身轻如燕
You weigh less than a slice of bread.
我觉得你目光柔和 对吗?
I feel like there’s a tenderness in your eyes, isn’t there?
嗯 果然没错
Yes, I’m right.
我们来回顾一下技术要领:
Let’s review the principle of techniques:
起跳 击打 落地
jumping, flipping, landing.
你是个好孩子 也许有点孤独 但是…
You’re a good boy. A little lonely, maybe, but…
你非常温顺
terribly sweet.
你叫Spitz? 是个德语名吧?
Is your name Spitz? That’s German, isn’t it?
现在 我们来对旋风劈做个初步认识
Now for a rudimentary version of the cyclone chop.
首先 你得助跑
First, you need to get a running start,
当然 我在里面无法演示
which obviously, I can’t do in here,
等冲到目标前
then, as you arrive at the destination of the chop
身体前倾 顺势而为
lean and thrust into the point of contact,
手掌保持平直 然后迅速收回
paw remains open and straight, then withdraw instantaneously.
记住 手的收回很关键
Remember, it’s the pull back that matters.
手的收回会产生强大的冲击力
The pull back generates the force of the impact.
明白了
Got it.
好的 我要把这东西劈开
Yeah, I’m just gonna chop this thing right off.
他要开始了!
He’s gonna do it!
嗯 你很温顺 就像…
Why, you’re just as sweet as…
我记得他说过 千万别直视贝高犬的眼睛
I thought he said: never look a beagle in the eye.
你… 你劈开它了吗?
Did… did you chop it?
哦 不! 不! 不!
Oh, no! No! No!
Kristofferson? Kristofferson!
Kristofferson? Kristofferson!
我… 我没事
I… I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
-对不起 -没关系
– I’m sorry. – That’s alright.
你只是想把这个苹果箱子打开罢了
You were just trying to unlock the apple crate.
不 我的意思是 我很抱歉…
No, I mean, I’m sorry about…
哦 你是说之前
Oh, you mean from before.
欠我没说的那句道歉
The apology you owed me which you never actually said.
是的 我脾气暴躁
Right. I’m grumpy.
我随地吐痰 我心情恶劣
I spit. I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
很显然 我只是…
I’m just…
有点与众不同
different, apparently.
但是 那种事不会再发生了
But it won’t happen again.
Kristofferson 对不起
Kristofferson, I’m sorry.
也没关系的
That’s alright, too.
请把鞋带扔给我吧
Throw me the shoelace, please.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
他正戴着它
He’s wearing it.
你的挖掘机把我的树连根拔起
Your tractors uprooted my tree.
你的武装队猎杀我的家人
Your posse hunted my family.
你的枪手绑♥架♥我的外甥
Your gunmen kidnapped my nephew.
你的耗子侮辱我的妻子
Your rat insulted my wife
而你 打掉了我的尾巴
and you shot off my tail.
不拿回那条领带 我誓不罢休
I’m not leaving here without that neck tie.
杀了他!
Kill him!
说实话 我们还是快走吧
Actually, we should just go.
我把车停哪儿了?
Where did I park?
我身轻如燕
I weigh less than a slice of bread.
-什么? -我马上回来
– What? – I’ll be right back.
Ash!?
Ash!?
避开追捕手 躲开跑垒员
Dodge the grabbers, duck the taggers,
跃过竹篮
jump the twig basket and
击倒石堆上的松木棍
knock the cedar-stick off the cross-rock.
结束!
Hot box!
“Boggis Bunce和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
“Boggis Bunce和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
“Boggis Bunce和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
Ash 那真是纯野性的疯狂
Ash, that was pure, wild animal craziness.
你是个运动员
You’re an athlete.
拿去 把这面罩戴上
Here, put this bandit hat on.
戴上护目镜!
Goggles!
“Boggis Bunce和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
“这仨恶棍 长相各异”
“These horrible crooks, so different in looks,”
“却同样卑鄙”
“were nonetheless equally mean.”
“Boggis Bunce和Bean”
“Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.”
“一胖 一矮 一瘦”
“One fat, one short, one lean.”
你不会是要…?
Are you gonna…?
我的老天爷呀!
Holy swearing cuss!
Petey! 请给我们拿个梯子过来
Petey! Bring us a ladder, please.
大家注意!
Stand by!
我刚用罐子拦截到
I just intercepted a high frequency radio…
一个高频无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
…with the can.
我想他们已经在回来的路上了!
And I think they’re on their way home!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章杀死比尔2
下一篇文章萨利机长
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!