-什么 -弟弟 布鲁斯
– What? – Baby brothers, Bruce.
多烦人啊
Such a nuisance.
但你本该照顾好弟弟戴维的 对吗
But you were supposed to look out for little brother Davie, yes?
不 不 我没有
No, no, I wasn’t.
带着他去偷煤是你的主意 对吗
It was your idea to steal the coal, though, yes?
不 是戴维的主意
No, that was Davie’s idea.
外加你希望取悦你的父亲
The added incentive of trying to please your father.
你说”我们去爬煤山吧”
“Let’s climb the coal mountain,” you said.
没错 只是小孩子玩游戏而已 医生
That’s it. Just little boys playing games, Doctor.
游戏啊 布鲁斯
The games, Bruce.
游戏啊 游戏规则照旧
The games. The same rules apply, though.
“我才是城♥堡♥的主人
“I’m the king of the castle!
快滚下去小混♥蛋♥”
Get down you, dirty rascal!”
然后你就把他推下去了
Then you pushed him off.
不 我没有 不 我没有
No, I never. No, I fucking never!
-不是一时冲动 -不 我没有
– Not an angry push… – No, I didn’t.
只是兄弟间的推搡而已
Just a brotherly shove.
手足之爱 兄弟间的推搡
Brotherly love, a brotherly shove.
因为小戴维不管做什么
Because wee Davie was better at everything
都比他哥哥 “另外那个小子”强
than his big brother, “the other laddie”.
村里人都这么叫他
That’s what they used to say in the village.
“戴维·罗伯森和另外那个小子”
“Davie Robertson and the other laddie.”
你只不过是
You’re still just
“另外那个小子”而已 是吧
“the other laddie”, aren’t you?
你滚开
You fuck off!
“滚开” 你一边喊着
“Fuck off”, you shout,
一边把他推下了煤山
as you push him down the slag pile.
他掉到了山底 哭喊着求救
He’s at the bottom, screaming for help
黑色煤球不断滚落
as the black stuff rushes down,
渐渐把你弟弟淹没
smothering your brother underneath.
不 我有试着救他
No, I tried to save him.
然后那个被你称作父亲的男人
Then the man you call father,
蹲在他唯一认可的儿子的尸体旁
crouching beside the body of his real son,
这个畜生害死了他
this thing killed him.
是这小恶魔害死了我儿子
This bastard spawn of the devil killed my laddie.
“你就是污垢”
“You are filth!”
不 不
No! No!
不 我不是
No, no…
你在女厕所里做什么 布鲁斯
What are you doing in the women’s toilets, Bruce?
滚一边去 德拉蒙德
Fuck off, Drummond.
你可能会说这不关我的事
You can say it’s none of my business.
这他妈本来就不关你的事
It’s none of your fucking business!
你怎么会跑去女厕所 布鲁斯
What were you doing in the women’s toilets, Bruce?
我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
我当时只是觉得有点不舒服 行吗
I’m just feeling a bit wrong at the moment. OK?
行啊 不过如果你想找人聊聊的话
OK, well, if you want to talk about it,
我随时奉陪
then I’m here.
你少给我装什么大慈大悲救苦救难
Spare me your airy-fairy, namby-pamby, care-in-the-community,
普渡众生的圣母
human-resources, left-wing bullshit.
我只是担心你而已 布鲁斯
Well, I’m just worried about you, Bruce.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说我担心你 布鲁斯
I said, I’m worried about you, Bruce.
是吗 我明白了 你担心我
Oh, right, I see. You’re worried about me.
你少臭美了
Oh, don’t flatter yourself.
你就是个蠢不拉几的小人
I think you’re a silly, silly, little, little man.
你喜欢我
You fancy me.
我对你毫无兴趣
I have no interest in you,
只不过我们得一起共事
apart from us having to work together.
你就听从自己的内心吧 宝贝
Just give in to your instincts, darling.
天啊 你真是可悲
Oh, God, you’re pathetic.
-你太可悲了 你是个酒鬼 -滚
– You’re pathetic. You’re an alcoholic. – Fuck off.
你一身臭味 你知道吗 布鲁斯
You stink. Do you know what, Bruce?
你就是那种专挑脆弱傻女人下手
You’re the kind of sad case that preys on weak, stupid women
好满足自己所剩无几的自尊的可悲家伙
in order to boost your own shattered ego!
圣诞节那天晚上你跟凯伦是怎么回事
What about Karen the other night at the Christmas party?
她都喝得烂醉了 布鲁斯
She was wasted, Bruce.
那只能怪她自己不该喝酒了 不是吗
Well, she shouldn’t have fucking drunk then, should she?
她自己想喝 于是她就喝了
She wanted a drink, so she had one.
她自己想被人上 于是我也就上了她
She wanted a ride, so she had one of them as well.
所以少把我说成强♥奸♥犯一样
So, don’t treat me like a fucking rapist!
老天啊 再说你对她那么感兴趣做什么
Jesus Christ, what are you so interested in her for anyway?
你是拉拉吗
Are you a lesbian?
我才不是拉拉呢 布鲁斯
I’m not a bloody lesbian, Bruce.
我有男朋友 而且他比你年轻得多
I have a boyfriend and he’s far younger than you
聪明得多
and he’s far more intelligent than you
而且他下面天赋异禀
and he’s far better endowed than you,
不像你 “放大复印先生”
Mr Photocopier Enlargement.
你♥他♥妈♥的说我什么
What did you fucking say?
来啊 你♥他♥妈♥倒是动手啊 布鲁斯
Go on, fucking hit me, Bruce!
你要打我吗 布鲁斯
Are you gonna hit me, Bruce? Yeah?

No.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
Oh, my darling, I’m sorry.
你让我作呕
You sicken me.
看到你就难受 还需要说得更直白点吗
You repulse me. Can I make that any fucking plainer?
我没打算伤害你的
I wasn’t gonna hurt you, you know?
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean it.
作为你的同事
As your colleague
作为人类 我要告诉你 布鲁斯
and as a human being, I’m telling you, Bruce,
你得好好理理自己的人生了
you’ve got some stuff to sort out.
知道吗 也许那样你才能成为
OK? Then you might become the sort of person
你心里想要成为的那种人
that you seem to imagine yourself to be,
虽然天知道你到底想成为什么样的人
although Christ only knows what that is.
我以前工作很出色的 阿曼达
I used to be good at this job, Amanda.
我也曾是个好人
I used to be a good person.
是 我听说了
Yeah. I heard that.
-你有妻室吗 布鲁斯 -有
– Have you got a wife, Bruce? – Yeah.
有孩子吗
Have you got any kids?
史黛西
Stacey.
她们大概已经抛弃我了
I think they’ve left me.
我觉得我的家人都不要我了
I think my family have left me.
我不知道怎么会这样
I don’t know how.
我记不起来为什么了
I can’t remember why.
好吧
OK.
我肯定出毛病了
You see, there’s something wrong with me.
我出了很严重的毛病
There’s something seriously wrong with me.
你跟别人聊过吗 去看过医生吗
Have you spoken to anyone? Have you been to see a doctor?
-看过 -是吗
– Yeah. – Yeah?
没有
No.
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
不 是我掌控着一切
No, I’m in charge.
我才是掌控自己的人
I’m in charge of me.
我才是掌控自己的人
I’m in charge of me.
我才是掌管这次调查的人
I’m in charge of this investigation
你♥他♥妈♥给我记清楚了
and don’t you ever fucking forget that.
布鲁斯 你得听我说 你在听吗
OK, Bruce. You need to listen to me. Can you hear me?
我真的很担心你
I’m really worried about you.
我觉得你现在的状态不适合继续工作
I don’t think you’re fit for work at the moment.
你去楼上随便舔谁的鸡♥巴♥去吧
Just you go up there and suck someone’s cock
少他妈在我面前装业余心理学家
and stop playing the amateur fucking psychologist,
你个巫婆
you evil witch!
罗伯
Hey, Robbo.
你们是不是扣押了
Are you holding a guy
一个叫克利福德·布雷兹的人
by the name of Clifford Blades?
你以前有猜到他会那么变♥态♥吗
Do you ever get the impression he was a pervert?
快他妈把钥匙给我
Just give me the fucking keys!
你这下♥贱♥的蠢货
You piss-taking little fart!
怎么了 布鲁斯
What’s wrong, Bruce?
你从一开始就在骗我 对吧
You strung me along from the fucking start! Didn’t you?
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn’t me.
你要相信我 不是我♥干♥的
You have to believe it wasn’t me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!