Now, about that pain…
对了
Yes!
拜托 大家伙 给我硬起来
Come on, big man, you stiffen up.
快啊 大家伙 他妈给我硬啊
Come on, big man, you fucking stiffen.
快啊 大家伙 他妈给我硬起来
Come on, big man, you fucking stiffen…
操♥你♥妈♥ 操
Fucking, fucking!
没用的丑东西
Ugly little fucking slag.
淫♥荡♥的死娘炮
Dirty poofy bastard.
彼得·英格利斯爱吃鸡♥巴♥
彼得 彼得 你看见男厕所里的
Peter. Peter, have you seen the graffiti
涂鸦了吗
in the men’s toilets?
写什么 没有
What? No.
某个猥琐的混♥蛋♥写了一些
Some nasty little bastard has written something which,
这么说好了 质疑你的性向
well, let’s just say, questions your sexuality.
这种事无法避免的
Well, there’s always something or other.
我已经不会为此困扰了 布鲁斯
I don’t let it bother me any more, Bruce.
太蠢了
It’s silly.
拜托 老弟 你选我当你的工会代表
Oh, come on, man. You elected me your union representative
所以这事我一定要管
so I have to let it bother me
我不能再让你的形象
and I can’t have your character
被人用这种下作的手段破坏了
defamed in this outrageous manner any longer.
我要直接去找托尔
I’m going straight to Toal.
不不 没事的 布鲁斯
No, no, you’re all right, Bruce.
我这就去擦掉
I’ll just go and clean it off.
这里有人在装傻充愣
Somebody is playing silly billies here.
-整天搞些有的没的 -我希望
– Such a load of bloody nonsense. – And I just hope…
我希望
I just hope
别让我发现是谁干的
I don’t find out who.
头儿 头儿 你过来看看
Gaffer? Gaffer, I want you to come and see
有人弄了些下流恶俗的涂鸦
some more of this disgusting graffiti
是针对可怜的彼得·英格利斯的
that’s been written about poor Peter Inglis.
我没这闲工夫去
I don’t have time for every…
作为警署的一员
As fed rep
我不希望看到任何一个警员被侮辱
I don’t have time to see a fellow officer humiliated.
当然了 听着 罗伯
Of course. Listen, Robbo…
-彼得不是 -什么 头儿
– Peter isn’t… – What, sir?
你得小心接下来的措辞 头儿
You’re gonna have to be careful what you say here, sir.
他并不像涂鸦说的那样
He isn’t like the graffiti says…
是吗
Is he?
那完全是他的私事
Whether he is or isn’t is entirely his own business,
但现在他被骚扰了
but he’s being harassed
而且在性取向问题上
and we operate a non-discriminatory policy
我们贯彻的是不歧视政策
on the grounds of sexual orientation.
如果他不是真的… 就不存在被骚扰
But he can’t be sexually harassed if he’s not really, well…
不是什么 头儿
What, sir?
同志 我想这是近来最潮的词了
Gay, I think the fashionable term for it is these days.
他的私生活是他自己的事
What he gets up to privately is his own business.
老实告诉你
To be honest with you,
我并不怎么了解那小子 但是
I don’t even know that much about the chap, but… Oh.
这种欺辱 这种欺辱该结束了
This bullying… This bullying has to stop.
你走她后门了吗
Did you do her up the arse?
不然还能插哪 基佬才从前面上
Where else is there? Pussy’s for faggots.
好了 快点
Right, come on,
去查查戈尔曼和他小男友的底细
let’s go and see what Gorman and his wee boyfriend are made of.
你想知道的那些人的信息
Everything you need to know about those guys
都在这瓶子里了 亲爱的
are in the jars, darling.
-如假包换的DNA啊 -我的天
– DN-fucking-A, man. Really? – Jesus Christ.
梅齐 非常感谢
Maisie, gratitude.
看见没 这就是当警♥察♥的好处 雷
See, this is the wonderful thing about being polis, Ray.
人人都对你的贪婪欲望感到厌恶也无所谓
Doesn’t really matter if everybody hates your guts
他们仍然会对着你挤出礼貌的表情
as long as they’re civil to your fucking face.
说的对吗 梅齐
Is that no’ right, Maisie?
游戏规则照旧 亲爱的
Same rules apply, darling.
游戏规则照旧
Same rules apply.
听着 梅齐会教你些妈妈不会教的东西
See, Maisie here would teach you things your mother wouldn’t.
我现在只为爱的人这么做了 乖儿子
I only do it for love now, son.
你要是改主意了 这小子最适合了
If you change your mind, this is the boy for the job.
作为一匹年轻的种马
Getting quite the reputation
他可是广受好评的 是吗 老弟
as a young stallion, aren’t you, pal, eh?
好了 我们得走了
Right, we’d better be off-ski.
还有圣诞派对等着呢
We’ve got the Christmas party.
天哪 我可从没想过有一天
Christ, I never thought
我离开窑子的时候身上的精♥液♥
I’d see the day when I left a knocking shop
比来的时候还要多
with more spunk than I came in with.
-谢谢 -很感谢 小兄弟
– Thank you. – Thanks very much, son.
告诉你 格斯 这是唯一我不介意的
I tell you, Gus, this is the only kind of networking
跟印度社区做的交流
I don’t mind doing with the Indian community.
我一直都钟爱美味的咖喱
I do love a good curry all the same.
实际上伊迪丝和我打算明年
Edith and I, we’re actually thinking of
去斯里兰卡度假
going to Sri Lanka next year for our holidays.
-还不确定 -给我看看你的乳♥头♥
– I don’t know. – Show us your tits.
你先给我看 我就给你看
Show me yours, I’ll show you mine.
派对游戏 都聚过来
Party games. Gather round.
我记得以前在悉尼工作的时候
I remember when I used to work in Sydney,
我们就在圣诞派对上玩这个游戏
we played this party game at the chrimbo party.
什么游戏
What was that, then?
不 听着 现场有女士
Oh, no. Listen, there’s ladies present,
所以我不好说 凯伦
Karen, so I better not say.
拜托 罗伯
Come on, Robbo,
别他妈的有种开始 没种结束啊
don’t start something you cannot fucking finish, man.
说吧 布鲁斯
Come on, Brucie.
-说吧 布鲁斯 -好吧
– Come on, Brucie. – All right.
快点啊 老兄 说吧
Well, come on, pal. Let’s go, man.
那我就说吧 雷蒙德
OK, then, Raymondo.
我们要做的是
What we would do is,
所有人都去打印室
all the men would go to the photocopying room.
一个接一个 并无冒犯之意
One by one, of course. No offence if that’s your thing.
我们要做的就是
And what we’d do is
影印出一张小♥弟♥弟♥的图像
we would photocopy an image of our wedding tackle.
就知道是这样
Oh, I just knew what was going on here!
然后其中一位姑娘会把它们钉在公告栏上
And then one of the sheilas would pin it to a notice board.
接下来就轮到姑娘们
It’d then be up to the lassies to match the male member
找出与图像匹配的男士
with the corresponding owner.
-这什么馊主意啊 -我们开始吧
– What a load of bollocks, man. – Let’s do it.
放大
来吧
Come on!
用你的马屌♥操♥我♥
Fuck me with that horse’s cock.
什么
What?
来 朋友们 再来一轮
Here we go, lads, another round.
那他妈的是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?
彼得 彼得
Peter. Peter!
人家好久没见你了 小亲亲
I haven’t seen you in such a long time, sweetie.
你藏到哪里去了
Where have you been hiding?
你还带了些朋友来嘛
Brought some friends along, I see.
操 你谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
听着 我不认识这人
Here, I don’t know this guy.
不好意思 我没注意到场合不对
Sorry, I didn’t realise it was that kind of scene.
彼得可是很敏感的呢
Huh! Peter can be so sensitive.
我他妈根本不认识你 好吗
Ho! I don’t fucking know you! OK?
别激动啊
Hey, hey, hey. Come on, man.
我不认识这个人啊 雷
But I don’t know the guy, Ray.
但他好像认识你啊
Well, he seems to know you.
厕所墙上的字是你♥他♥妈♥写的对不对
You wrote that fucking shite on the toilet wall, didn’t you?
我写你妈 可能就是你男友之一写的
Did I fuck! Probably one of your fucking boyfriends.
你真让我恶心 把脸从我的鸡♥巴♥上移开
You disgust me. Get your face off my cock!
别碰我 你这爱吃鸡♥巴♥的
Get off me, you fucking cocksucker!
别想替吉尔曼辩解
Don’t even think about defending Gillman.
我会考虑那件事中我的立场的 鲍勃
Well, I’m gonna have to consider my position on that one, Bob.
布鲁斯 现在光是那宗谋杀案
Bruce, things are bloody difficult for me at the moment
就他妈已经够让我头疼了
with this murder case nuisance.
除此之外 还有一个潜在的
On top of that, not only is there
纳粹恐同种族主义者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!