You see, he’s a hardened criminal
背后还有康拉德·唐纳森这样的律师在支持
and with a lawyer like Conrad Donaldson behind him
他可以为所欲为
could go either way.
骑行之旅不错啊 布鲁斯
Nice cycling trip, Bruce?
别开这种无聊玩笑了 回到案子上好吗
Enough with the idle banter. Shall we crack on with the case?
要不就从找到你忘了告诉我们的
Maybe start by finding this blonde witness
金发目击者开始吧
you forgot to tell us about.
这次要对付的这些家伙狡诈的很
These are crafty bastards we’re dealing with.
需要有确凿的证据
We need hard evidence.
我去找找看 好吗
I’ll just go and get some, eh?
布鲁斯 能谈谈吗
Bruce, can I have a word?
当然可以了 甜心
Course you can, sweetheart.
你提及我的时候一定要这么居高临下吗
Do you have to refer to me in that condescending way?
曼迪 你想太多了吧
Mandy, you’re taking this far too seriously.
我叫阿曼达
My name is Amanda.
你觉得你♥他♥妈♥
You think you’ve got a chance
能拿到晋升机会吗
of getting this fucking promotion, don’t you?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
-有人来看你 -过一会再
– Someone here to see you. – Maybe in a wee min…
稍后继续
We’ll continue this later.
彼得 我们能单独聊吗
Maybe a wee bit of privacy, eh, Peter?
我上周来过 他们说你在休假
I came last week, but they told me you were on holiday.
我就是想亲自谢谢你
I wanted to thank you personally
谢谢你为科林做的一切
for everything you did for Colin.
好 我希望当时能帮到更多
Aye. Aye, well, I just wish I could have done more to help him.
他就是那个帮忙救你♥爸♥爸的人
This is the man who tried to save your daddy.
其他人都袖手旁观的时候是他挺身而出
He helped when the others just stood back and watched.
他是个好人 儿子
He’s a fine man, son.
希望你长大后也能变成他那样
I’d like you to be like him when you grow up.
他们说这是你最喜欢的队伍的颜色
They said it was your favourite team’s colours so…
所以我特地织了这个
I knitted it especially.
我只想说
I just wanted to say…
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
跟警探说再见 尤安
Say bye to the detective, Euan.
-再见 -再见 小子
– Bye-bye. – Bye-bye, pal.
等等 等等 别 别走
Here, here, here… Don’t… Don’t go. Um… Just…
这是
This is…
这是我的
This is just my…
这是我家里电♥话♥
It’s my home telephone number.
和我的住址
And my home address.
万一你需要我帮什么忙
In case you ever need any help.
无论什么事
For anything.
多谢
Thanks.
你知道德拉蒙德跟我说什么吗
Do you know what Drummond says to me?
她说要带戈尔曼来审讯
She tells me that we’ve got to bring in Gorman for questioning.
我就当面嘲笑了她 然后拍屁♥股♥走人
I just laughed in her face and then I fucked off.
你觉得我做得怎么样
What do you think of that?
干得漂亮 老兄
Aye, nice job, mate.
-是啊 -嗯
– Aye. – Yeah.
这些年轻人 雷 这些年轻人啊
These young ones, Ray. These fucking young ones!
我去拿酒来
I’ll get the drinks in.
听着 罗伯 我有些话想跟你说
Listen, Robbo, I’ve got something to tell you.
我事先告诉你
I don’t want you getting the wrong idea
是不想你误会
and this is why I’m letting you know first.
听着 我真的很想进那个部门没错
Listen, I really want to get on in the department, right,
但我经验还不足 对吧
but I’ve not got enough experience, though, eh?
我不知道 雷
I don’t know, Ray.
这要取决于你的个人能力了
All depends on how good you are, doesn’t it?
我甚至考虑过申请探长的职位
I mean, I even thought about applying for the inspector’s job.
我是觉得
You know, but I just thought it
参加选拔的过程本身也能让我得到锻炼
was a good idea to get some practice with the…
算是个不错的机会
you know, with the selection procedures.
-你觉得呢 -没坏处啊 兄弟
– What do you think? – Cannot do you any harm, pal.
你说得对 没坏处的 高调一回
You’re right. It can’t do any harm, you know, flying up a kite,
让他们好好认识认识雷·伦诺克斯
just so they know who Ray fucking Lennox is, eh?
你得提防着某些狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You need to watch some sly bastards.
-什么意思 -我的意思是
– What do you mean? – I’m just saying
你需要提防某些狡猾的混♥蛋♥
that you need to watch some sly bastards.
比如谁 谁
Like who? Who?
格斯
Gus.
-格斯·贝恩 -对
– Gus Bain? – Aye.
不过 他跟我一直很好啊
I mean, he’s always been all right with me, man, you know.
他对你的业余爱好
He’s been taking quite an interest
一直饶有兴趣
in the extracurricular activities
雷·伦诺克斯
of a certain Ray Lennox.
要是格斯·贝恩在你边上
Just watch what you say about Bonnie Prince Charlie here
最好别提吸粉的事儿 明白吗
when Gus Bain is around. Do you understand me?
你知道我从来不会
You know, I would never say anything
跟人聊这个的
about the chang to anybody, you know?
但要是那个爱打小报告的在旁边
But I will definitely watch what I fucking say
我肯定会多加留意的
around that sly old fucking grasser now, eh?
他妈的现在谁也不能相信了 是吗
You cannot fucking trust anybody any more, can you?
我必须光鲜亮丽
I must look divine,
尤其是在这群怪胎之中
especially in the middle of this bunch of freaks.
他们都喜欢卡洛·罗伯森
They all fancy Carole Robertson, see?
你可以看 但你不能摸
Well, you can look, but you can’t touch.
只有一个人能占有我
There’s only one person that can have me.
不过 如果他真的想要我
Although, if he really wants me,
他必须得先晋升成功
he’ll have to get that promotion.
时不待人
Time waits for no man.
你在吃什么呢 宝贝
Yeah? What have you got, darling?
-怎么样 好吃吗 -太好吃了
– What do you think? Is it nice? – Oh, it’s quite nice.
好了
That’s it.
你好呀 宝贝
Hello, darling.
朝镜头挥挥手 宝贝
Wave to the camera, darling.
我不确定这个怎么样 布鲁斯
I’m not too sure about this one, Bruce.
-喂 -我敢说
– Hello? – I bet…
你一直在想我 对吧 邦蒂
you’ve been thinking about me a lot, haven’t you, Bunty?
我一直在不停地想你
I haven’t stopped thinking about you.
但他们肯定都让你别理我
I bet they told you to ignore me, though.
-对吧 -没错
– Didn’t they? – Oh yes,
他们还真♥他♥妈♥是这么说的
they fucking did.
但是
But…
这实在是
This is
太好玩了 弗兰克
so much more fun, Frank.
你想不想
Would you…
什么
What?
你想不想
Would you
看看我的大鸡♥巴♥
like to see my cock,
邦蒂
Bunty?
我想要做的可不止这个呢 弗兰克
I’d like to do more than that, Frank.
我想要
I’d like to
把你的大鸡♥巴♥含在嘴里
put your cock in my fucking mouth.
这才是我想做的
That’s what I would like to do.
然后我还想
And then I would like you
把你的大鸡♥巴♥
to put your cock
插♥进♥我美丽的肉体里
inside of my fucking beautiful body.
这就是我想要的 弗兰克
That’s what I would like, Frank,
用你最快的速度插♥我♥
and for you to go as fast as you can.
快啊 弗兰克
Fucking go as fast
快点操♥我♥ 弗兰克
as you can, Frank!
操♥我♥ 操♥我♥
Fuck me. Fuck me!
这就是我想要的 弗兰克
That’s what I’d like, Frank.
圣诞颂歌♥好听吗
How’s the lovely carol at Christmas?
多温馨的圣诞颂歌♥呀
A lovely Christmas carol.
对吗
Yes?
痛苦越深 药罐子就越大
Bigger pain, bigger jar.
药片也越大 布鲁斯 对吗
Bigger pills, Bruce, yes?
操♥你♥妈♥ 卡洛·罗伯森
Fuck you, Carole Robertson!
操♥你♥妈♥ 卡洛·罗伯森
Fuck you, Carole Robertson!
勒我 布鲁斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!