你别逼我打烂你的脸
Don’t make me punch your face through your shoulders
再塞进你屁♥眼♥ 你这死变♥态♥
and out through your fucking arse, you speccy wee fanny!
为什么
Why?
为什么要把我卷进来 克利福
Why did you drag me into this, Cliff?
为什么要把我跟你一起卷进来
Why did you drag me into this with you?
你不是我的好兄弟吗
You’re supposed to be my mate.
我没有 我们是好兄弟啊 布鲁斯
I didn’t. We are mates, Bruce.
你是我最好的朋友 布鲁斯
You’re my best friend, Bruce.
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
为什么要欺负我 布鲁斯
Why do you bully me, Bruce?
-什么 -为什么要这么做
– What? – Why do you do it?
因为
Because…
因为我他妈就是控制不了自己
because I can’t fucking help myself.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!

Fuck!
我打电♥话♥到警局找过你 你去哪了
I tried to call you at work. Where have you been?
-布鲁斯 道吉进医院了 -然后呢
– Bruce, Dougie’s in hospital. – And?
他自杀未遂
He tried to kill himself.
割腕
Slashed his wrists.
他发现咱俩的事了 布鲁斯
He found out about us, Bruce.
他承受不了那种耻辱 就崩溃了
Couldn’t take the humiliation of that and getting suspended.
这怎么会是我的错呢 全是你的错
How’s that my fault? That’s all your fault!
天啊 这地方臭死了
My God, this place fucking stinks.
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧给我滚
I just need you to fucking leave!
-来吧 -不 不 不
– Come on. – No, no, no.
我想跟你玩窒息
I wanna turn off the gas for you.
克里西 别这样 克里西
Chrissie, don’t. Chrissie.
我想跟你玩窒息
I wanna turn off the gas for you.
克里西 给我滚
Chrissie, I need you to leave!
来啊 来他妈跟我玩窒息
Come on! I wanna turn off the fucking gas for you!
他妈的
Fucking…
快啊 快他妈给我硬起来啊
Come on, get fucking hard,
你个废物 来啊 进来啊
you silly wee poof! Come on, get it in!
用你的狗鸡♥巴♥操♥我♥啊
Fuck me with that mouse’s cock.
怎么了 你哭得跟个小孩似的
What’s wrong? You’re crying like a wee laddie.
你已经不好玩了 布鲁斯 知道吗
You’re no fun any more, Bruce. You know that?
我不舒服
I’m not well.
到底是怎么了
What’s wrong with you, man?
我总幻听 克里西
I hear voices, Chrissie.
还经常出现幻觉
I see things, all the time.
你听到他们说话了吗
Do you ever hear them?
你最近在磕什么药啊
What are you on about?
不管磕的是什么 都该停停了
Whatever it is you’re taking, you wanna lay off it.
生活是残酷的 布鲁斯
Life’s cruel, Bruce.
生活是残酷的
Life’s cruel.
人们问我 卡洛 你和布鲁斯
People ask me, “Carole, how do you and Bruce
是如何让婚姻充满激♥情♥的
keep the spice in your marriage?”
我告诉他们 很简单
Well, I tell them it’s really simple.
只要全力挑逗他 只要全力挑逗他
I’m just the ultimate tease. I’m just the ultimate tease.
我和布鲁斯其实很像
Me and Bruce, we’re not that different.
都清楚自己要什么
We know what we want.
也知道如何达到目的
We know how to get it.
比如他在争取的这次晋升
Like this promotion he’s going for.
我们都知道他会胜出
We both know he’ll win.
等到他成功那天
And when he does,
罗伯森一家
the Robertson household
将再次成为欢乐幸福的大家庭
is going to be one big happy family again.
“我没开玩笑”
“I kid you not.”
去兜个风吧 宝贝
You coming for a wee ride, sweetheart?
我就说我见过你
I knew I’d seen you before.
你就是隧♥道♥里那个变装男
The fucking freak from the tunnel.
你就是个变♥态♥基佬
You are a sick fairy.
我丈夫是警司布鲁斯·罗伯森
My husband is Detective Sergeant Bruce Robertson.
我们得收拾掉这烂猪
We have to go all the way with this pig.
懂我的意思吗 奥基
You know what that means, Ocky?
慢着 慢着 慢着 等一下
Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on, right. Wait a minute.
你不能连条子都弄死了啊
You can’t waste a cop, man.
你之前可没说要
You never said you were gonna…
之前搞死亚洲佬的时候被他看见了啊
He saw us do the gook, for fuck’s sake!
但死人就不会作证了
But dead cunts tell no tales.
我们把这蠢猪留在这儿烧了
We can torch the place with the pig in it.
看看他包里有什么
Or what’s left of him.
刚好是烟熏培根啊
Smokey bacon, man.
你♥他♥妈♥敢动她的东西
Get your fucking hands off her stuff!
你死定了
You fucking die.
我要亲耳听到你惨叫 杀猪般的惨叫
I want to hear you squeal, like the fucking pig you are.
都滚出去
Get fucking out.
别走 你们敢给我走了试试
Don’t you leave! Don’t you fucking leave!
敢他妈离开这个房♥间试试
Don’t you leave this fucking room!
敢他妈关门试试 操
Don’t you fucking close that door! Fuck!
之前有机会为什么不逮捕我们呢
Why didn’t you arrest us when you had the chance?
是怕他们发现你是基佬吗
Scared they’d find out you’re a fucking queer?
-现在只剩咱俩了 警探 -不
– Just you and me, Detective. – No!

No!
我一直都厌恶你们这群蠢猪
You see, I’ve always hated you fucking pigs.
但不是通常那种厌恶
But not in the normal way
跟其他那些渣滓们不同
your average low-life scum like me hates them.
我有自己特殊的方式
You see, I’ve always hated them in a special way.
但是你 你不一样 甜心
But you… you’re different, sweetheart.
我会让你变成一个诚实的女人
I’ll make an honest woman of you yet.
你以为你能干掉我吗
You thought you could take me, eh?
你这变♥态♥的
You sick,
性感的
sexy,
小荡♥妇♥
wee pansy.
这次你是真惨了啊 布鲁斯
You really fucked up this time, didn’t you, Bruce?
救护车马上就到 布鲁斯
Ambulance is on the way, Bruce.
别走
Don’t go.
别走 兄弟
Don’t go, brother.
我只是想把她留在我身边
I just wanted to keep her close to me, you know?
也许现在说这个不太合适 但是
Might not seem appropriate, but…
新年快乐 罗伯
Happy New Year, Robbo.
新年快乐
Aye, happy New Year.
那个 布鲁斯
Listen, Bruce, um…
显然我们得撤回你的升职申请
We obviously had to withdraw your application for the promotion.
现在你还不太适合去见审查委员会
Now is not the right time for you to meet the board.
你能理解的 对吧
You see that, right?

Aye.
而且你要开始穿制♥服♥了 布鲁斯
And you’re back in uniform, Bruce.
降级处分
It is a demotion.
当然了 布鲁斯
Of course, Bruce,
我想我无需多言
I don’t need to tell you that
晋升之后我有多开心
obviously I was chuffed about the promotion.
但对我来说这也是苦乐参半的
But it has been a bittersweet experience for me.
如果你不是 当时有那些问题的话
If you hadn’t had the… the issues you’ve been having,
那升职的人肯定是你
I’m sure you would have walked it.
我猜每个人晋升之后
I suppose everybody feels like this
都会有这种感受吧
when they actually get a promotion.
会考虑该怎么跟老搭档更好地相处
You know, how best to work with old mates and all that.
咱俩的办事方式很不一样
Your methods and mine are very different.
我知道咱俩过去也干了不少好事
And I know we’ve pulled some stuff in the past,
但是吸毒 招♥妓♥这种
but all the coke and the hookers and stuff…
-以后就别搞了 -明白
– that’s finito now. – Aye.
明白了吗 小猪罗
You understand, little piggy?
不影响咱俩感情哈
No hard feelings, eh?
不影响咱俩感情 兄弟
No hard feelings, pal.
游戏规则照旧
Same rules apply.
对了
By the way…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!