你会整天独自呆在城市里
You’d be alone in the city all day.
我觉得你留在这里是最好的
I think it would be better for you to stay here.
但我不想留在这里
But I don’t want to be stuck here.
孩子也会想他的父亲
And he’ll miss his daddy.
这里你有家人帮手
You have your family here to help you.
就几个月而已
Just for a few months.
你有考虑我们吗?
Did you think about us?
考虑了
Yes.
然后呢?
And?
等我在莫斯科的任务结束我会被提拔
When I finish in Moscow, they’ll promote me.
我们就能换个大点的公♥寓♥了
And we can finally get a bigger apartment.
我还有发言权吗?
Do I have a say in this?
这是最好的安排
It’s for the best.
看见我的针织衫了吗?
Have you seen my jumper?
哪一件
Which one?
灰冬季的那件
The grey winter one.
男孩:你为什么一定要走?
BOY: Why do you have to go?
谢乔亚 我很快就会回来
Serjozha, I’ll see you soon.
你们都好讨厌
You are both mean.
谢乔亚…
Serjozha…
这件?
This one?

Yes.
怪不得我爱你
And that’s why I love you.
我应该能赶上火车
I should just make it to the train.
回头见
See you soon.
监狱 我的大人?
Prison, my lord?
丹麦是一座监狱
Denmark’s a prison.
那整个世界也是座监狱吗?
Then is the world one?
一个好一点的
A goodly one,
里面有许多监禁 许多牢间 许多地牢
in which there are many confines, wards, dungeons.
丹麦就是其中最差的一个
Denmark being one of the worst.
我们不这样认为 我的大人
We think not so, my lord.
那只是你们的一厢情愿
Why, then, it’s none to you,
世间本无善恶
for there is nothing either good or bad
思维使然罢了
but thinking makes it so.
对我而言…
To me…
这就是座监狱
it is a prison.
放假后我要把他所有的书都读了
I’m going to read all his books during the break.
除了读书外 你最好干点别的
That better not be all you’ll be doing.
我个人监督
I’ll make sure it won’t be.
不然我就再把他的书扔河里
Or I’ll throw his books into the river again.
谢尔盖?
Sergey?
有人找你
You have a visitor.
你来做什么?
What are you doing here?
我…
I…
来看你的演出
came to see your play.
你喜欢吗?
Did you like it?
那个王子…
The prince…
演得很好
was very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢尔盖…
Sergey…
我最近在收拾公♥寓♥
I’ve been sorting out my apartment,
所以在学院开学前有一周休息
so I have a week off before I start at the academy.
告诉我这个干嘛?
Why are you telling me this?
你没收到我的信吗?
Didn’t you get my letter?
你的妻子呢…
How’s your wife…
孩子呢?
your child?
跟我一起去索契吧
Come to Sochi with me.
我有两张票
I have two tickets.
晚上六点的火车
For the 1800 train.
你觉得你出现后我就会放弃我的生活?
You think you can just turn up here and I’ll drop my life?
怎么? 她不能来陪你吗?
What was it,could she not join you?
谢尔盖…
Sergey…
马上来 伊利亚
I’ll be right there, Ilya.
我得回去找我的朋友了
I’ve got to get back to my friends.
你们觉得为什么要学习这些经典?
Why do you think we use the classics to teach you?
因为这些文中角色
Because the characters of these stories
不是完全理智的
are not intellectuals.
他们是…
They are…
鲜活的
living,
呼吸的
breathing,
…有感受的 生灵…
..feeling beings…
…细腻而脆弱
..whom are tender,
也会因为一些事…
with tremble
…心潮暗涌
…in their hearts.
我希望你们能够捕捉这份悸动
And I want you to catch this tremble
用心和灵魂去感受
to your own heart and soul.
要茶吗?
Tea?
开往索契的505号♥列车
PA: Train 505 for Sochi
将在二号♥站台发车
is departing now from platform two.
他还和那个模特在一起?
He’s still with that model?
是啊
Yeah.
他们还来看望路易莎了
And she came with him to visit Luisa.
她怎么样?
How is she?
以后再说 谢尔盖
Later, Sergey. Later.
快来啊! 哈哈!
Come on! Woohoo!
罗曼?
Roman?
我害怕这场梦
I’m afraid of this dream.
害怕会醒来
Of waking up.
害怕会失去你
Of losing you.
至少我现在在这儿
I’m here now.
怎么了?
What is it?
你记得…
You remember…
我的好朋友迪马吗?
my best friend, Dima?
在他十三岁生日的时候…
On his 13th birthday…
…我母亲绐他做了个苹果派
..my mother made him an apple pie.
他住在学校旁
He lived by the school.
我想让他趁热乎吃
I wanted him to have it while it was still warm.
所以我一路狂奔
So I ran all the way.
当我赶到的时候…
When I arrived…
…我听到里面传出嘶喊声
…I heard shouting from inside,
我绕到窗户边
and so I went around to the window.
看见我的信件被扔了一地
My letters were scattered all over the floor.
他的父亲…
His father…
把他按在桌上…
had him pinned to the table…
…把他打得半死…
..beating him across the back…
…咆哮着”我儿子不可能是死基佬”
…yelling, “No son of mine will be a fucking faggot.”
我永远忘不了他的神情…
I’ll never forget his look…
…那种厌恶
…of disgust.
然后迪马拾头…
And then Dima looked up…
…看到了我
…and saw me.
我跑开了
And I ran away.
我跑开了
I ran away.
第二天他没来上学
He didn’t come to school the next day.
村子附近的森林有一片湖
There’s a lake in the forest near the village.
三天后他们在那里发现了他的尸体
They found his body there three days later.
我从没跟任何人说起过
I’ve never told this to anyone.
我这里
I have
有三条规矩
three rules here
不能有伏特加
No vodka,
不能有嘈杂音乐的派对
no parties with loud music,
不能有女孩
and no girls.
以十一点为限
After 11.
这个地方
This place
太棒了
is incredible.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
根据你的要求
As you requested.
共♥产♥主义特色
The sickle and the hammer.
先砍断你的腿
First, it cuts off your legs
再给你脑袋来一锤
and then it smacks you in the head.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!