瓦伦汀?
Valentin?
朱布科夫
Zubkov.
战斗机飞行员 转型当演员的那个
The fighter pilot who became an actor.
我们都想成为他那样的人
We wanted to be just like him.
我们甚至…
We even…
发誓要去莫斯科的同一家戏剧学院
promised we’d go to the same drama school in Moscow together.
后来呢?
What happened?
只是一个傻傻的梦
It was just a silly dream.
离开基地后你会做什么?
What will you do after you leave the base?
回农场去
Go back to the farm,
赠养我母亲
support my mother,
找工作
find work.
如果你在莫斯科学习 在莫斯科电影厂上班
Couldn’t you support her even better if you studied in Moscow
不是能更好地养她吗?
and got a job at Mosfilm?
我不可能进得去
I’d never get in.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为他们全国只招20个人
Because they only take 20 people from across the country.
这里的兵士有几百人
There are hundreds of conscripts here
但上校选中了你
but the colonel chose you.
“掌控我们命运的不是星星”
“It is not in the stars to hold our destiny”
“而是我们自己”
“but in ourselves.”
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
靠边停
Pull over.
可能需要等一会儿
This could take a while.

Look.
它们在互相跳舞
They’re dancing with each other.

Oh. Shit.
这绝对不是一颗蓝莓
That definitely wasn’t a blueberry.
你在家乡有女朋友吗?
Do you have a girl back home?
没有
No.
你呢?
Do you?
该死
Shit!
北约的边境守卫
Border guards.
昨晚你去哪儿了?
What happened to you last night?
我以为你会去追她 而不是更加无视她
I thought you were going to go after her, not ignore her even more.
我给中尉开车去了
I had to drive the lieutenant.
那么晚?
That late?
我们一直等你
We waited for you.
露易莎不停说起他
Luisa kept going on and on about him,
我叫她不要说了 然后她就生气回家了
so I told her to stop and then she got mad at me and went home.
你开车送他去哪里?
Where did you drive him?
他去了剧院
He went to the theatre.
然后呢
And then?
然后我们回来路上被耽搁了
Then we were delayed coming back.
什么? -谢尔盖 你表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
What? -Sergey, you’ve got that look.
没有 真的 我在值班
No, really. I was on duty.
你有了别的女孩 是不是?
You’ve found another girl, haven’t you?
快说 她是谁?
Tell me, who is she?
换人 谁上?
Swap, anyone?
科里亚
Kolja,
我来替你
I’ll swap with you.
好 谢尔盖
Yes, Sergey.
加油 谢尔盖
Come on, Sergey.
对了 他怎么样?
So, how is he?
谁?
Who?
马特韦杰夫中尉
Lieutenant Matvejev.
跟其他的军官不一样
Not like the other officers.
我也这么想
That’s what I thought.
这周末我要开车送他去塔林 (爱沙尼亚首都)
I have to drive him to Tallinn this weekend.
你觉得我该带他去哪儿逛?
What do you think? Where should I take him?
呃…
Erm…
我们可以一起去 带他转转
I could come and show him around,
如果马特韦杰夫中尉不介意的话
if Lieutenant Matvejev doesn’t mind.
可以吗?
Yeah?
可以 -好
Yeah. -Of course.
斯大林站在这片田野上 一片碧绿的田野
Stalin is standing in this field, a green field,
旁边有一个农民
and there’s this farmer nearby,
然后斯大林… 不 然后农民说…
and Stalin…No, the farmer…
如果你坚持要讲这个故事 至少讲通顺
If you insist on telling it, at least do it properly.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
一个农民
A farm worker
在他的土豆地里向斯大林问候
greets Josef Stalin at his potato farm.
“斯大林同志 你看我们有这么多土豆”
“Comrade Stalin, we have so many potatoes that,
“它们一个个堆起来”
“piled one on top of the other
“可以直达上帝”
“they would reach all the way to God,”
农民兴奋地告诉…
the farmer excitedly tells…
继续啊
Go on,
列兵谢尔布列连尼科夫
Private Serebrennikov.
继续 我喜欢听好笑的笑话
Go on. I love a good joke.
继续
Go on.
“可是上帝并不存在” 斯大林回答
“But God does not exist,” replies Stalin.
“没错” 农民说
“Exactly,” says the farmer.
“我的土豆也是”
“Neither do the potatoes.”
“我的土豆也是” (当时苏联经历大饥荒)
“Neither do the potatoes.”
很有趣
That’s a good one.
跟我来
Follow me.
讲性质恶劣的笑话可能严重影响你的前程
Telling jokes of that nature could interfere greatly with your future prospects.
我们有责任思考…
We have immense responsibility
给社会带来的影响
for how we affect society.
因此 我会更谨慎的选择…
So I’d choose more carefully
所讲的故事
which stories you tell.
不会有下次 少校同志
This will never happen again, Comrade Major.
但愿如此
I do hope so.
为你自己着想
For your own sake.
还有一件事
One more thing.
根据勤务员的日志
According to the orderly’s logbook,
去塔林的那次行程 你们22:34才返回乌阿奇克
on your trip to Tallinn, you returned the Uazik at 22:34.
为什么会耽搁这么久?
What was the cause of such a delay?
中尉同志去了剧院 少校同志
The lieutenant was attending the theatre, Comrade Major.
我们在里斯蒂的边境路口被耽搁了 (爱沙尼亚城市)
We were delayed at the crossing at Risti.
闸门又坏了
The gates were broken again.
我已尽最大努力尽快赶回来
I did everything I could to return as quickly as possible.
他跟谁去的剧院?
Whom did he attend the theatre with?
中尉同志自己一个人 少校同志
The lieutenant was alone, Comrade Major.
我知道了
I see.
你要向我报告
You will report to me
发现的任何反常情况
if you notice anything outside the ordinary.
明白吗?
Understood?
明白 少校同志
Yes, Comrade Major.
解散
Dismissed.
奥利维斯特教堂 是欧洲中世纪时最高的建筑
And the Oleviste church was the tallest building in medieval Europe.
…玛丽礼拜堂下面据说埋藏着宝藏
..that there is treasure buried under Mary’s chapel.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我看起来怎样?
How do I look?
你是对的
You are right.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
要来一个吗?
Would you like one?
谢谢 中尉同志
Thank you, Comrade Lieutenant.
这儿
And this,
这里当然就是著名的鹅卵石大道
of course, is the famous cobbled street
列♥宁♥的第一双长靴就是茬这儿定制的
where Lenin had his first pair of boots made.
露易莎?
Luisa?
奥尔佳
Olga.
露易莎
Luisa.
多年不见
It’s been years.
你好漂亮
You look so good.
你也是
You too.
你好
Hello.
这两个帅哥里面哪个是你丈夫?
Which one of these handsome men are you married to?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!