and found any hidden treasures?
找到什么隐藏的宝藏了吗
I did indeed, Henry.
我确实找到了 亨利
Not only have I persuaded all
我不仅说服了
ten fishermen to sign on the dotted line,
那十名渔民在合同上签字
they’re also up for recording a demo.
他们还准备好录制小样了
Oh, my God. Oh!
我的天
I cannot believe you fell for that! You knobber!
我真不敢相信你上当了 傻子
What?
什么
Danny, it was a joke, bro!
丹尼 这是个玩笑 兄弟
Do you really think we would sign
你真的觉得我们会签
a boy band with a combined age of 653?
一个年龄总和653岁的男性乐队吗
You bastards.
你个混♥蛋♥
Now, I suggest you tear up that contract
现在我建议你销毁那份合同
and get yourself back within the M25 where you belong.
回到M25高速路上 那才是你的归属
I can’t. Why?
我做不到 为什么
I’ve given them my word.
我已经答应他们了
When did that ever count for anything?
口头答应算什么
Hi, there.
你好啊
I’m impressed.
我很震惊
You are?
是吗
Can’t believe you got ’em to give up a day’s fishing.
难以置信你竟然让他们停了一天没打渔
Yeah.
是啊
I just hope you make all this bother worth their while.
我只是希望他们的付出不会白费
Well, that’s the plan.
当然不会
I mean, after all, I gave your dad my word.
我是说 毕竟 我答应了你父亲
♪ In South Australia I was born ♪
♪ 我出生在南澳洲 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ In South Australia, ’round Cape Horn ♪
♪ 在南澳洲 绕过合恩角 ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ Haul away your rolling king ♪
♪ 扬起你的风帆 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Haul away, you’ll hear me sing ♪
♪ 拉起帆 你将会听见我唱歌♥ ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ As I went out one morning fair ♪
♪ 当我外出一上午 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ ‘Twas there I met Miss Nancy Blair ♪
♪ 在那里我遇到了南希·布莱尔小姐 ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ Haul away your rolling king ♪
♪ 扬起你的风帆 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
♪ Haul away, you’ll hear me sing ♪
♪ 拉起帆 你将会听见我唱歌♥ ♪
♪ We’re bound for South Australia ♪
♪ 我们要去南澳洲 ♪
♪ I shook her up, I shook her down ♪
♪ 我把帆摇上又摇下 ♪
♪ Heave away, haul away ♪
♪ 用力拉 用力拉 ♪
Look, I’m all for ambient realism, but this is ridiculous.
我完全赞同环境现实主义 但这行不通
We can’t record here. I got a plan.
我们不能在这里录 我有个办法
Lord Almighty. We’re scuppered now.
全能的主 我们的船被击沉了
Sorry? Scuppered?
什么 击沉吗
It’s a sign.
这是个象征
Like the albatross in the Ancient Mariner.
就像《古舟子咏》中的信天翁
Samuel Taylor Coleridge, you know?
塞缪尔·泰勒·柯尔律治 你知道吧
No. Kills the albatross is becalmed.
不知道 杀死信天翁会使船停航
Becalmed?
停航吗
Dead in the water, mate.
就是死在水上 兄弟
Water, water everywhere, but not a bloody drop to drink.
水 到处都是水 但没有一滴能喝
Yeah, but it’s a– It’s a seagull. It’s not an albatross.
好吧 但这是 是海鸥 不是信天翁
It’s the same difference, Danny.
都是一样的 丹尼
Yeah. A curse is a curse.
是的 诅咒就是诅咒
How’s it going?
怎么样了
Oh. Got some great guest vocals from the seagulls.
海鸥给我们来了点很棒的伴唱
Why don’t you try recording in the church?
你们为什么不试着在教堂录
It’s where they all learned to sing. It’s brilliant acoustics.
他们就是在那学的唱歌♥ 音效很棒
I-I reckon it’ll be easier if we went into the studio.
我觉得我们最好还是去演播室录
Then you risk losing their charm.
那可能会录不出他们的魅力
The people that come and listen to them
那些来听他们唱歌♥的人
don’t care if they hit the high notes.
不在乎他们能不能飙高音
They want to be transported to the high seas.
而是想被送到远海
♪ The other night, I had a dream ♪
♪ 有一天晚上 我做了个梦 ♪
♪ The funniest dream of all ♪
♪ 最搞笑的梦 ♪
♪ I dreamt that I was kissing you ♪
♪ 我梦到我在亲吻着你 ♪
♪ Behind the garden wall ♪
♪ 在花♥园♥的围墙后 ♪
♪ And she said Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 她说小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ Honey ♪
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ I love you in the springtime And the fall ♪
♪ 我爱你无论春天还是秋天 ♪
♪ Honey, honey, honey, honey ♪
♪ 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ Honey ♪
♪ 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Little Liz, I love you ♪
♪ 小利兹 我爱你 ♪
♪ I love you the best of all ♪
♪ 全世界我最爱你 ♪
♪ Honey, honey, honey, honey ♪
♪ 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的 ♪
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
No. You were right. The sound’s great.
对 你是对的 音效超好
Although I was picking up a little bit
就是我在最后一节中
of interference in the last verse.
受到了一些干扰
Might be me pacemaker.
可能是我的心脏起搏器
Now you don’t want to be turning that off, Father.
你不会想关掉它的 爸爸
Right. Take five, lads, but, um, well done, everyone.
休息五分钟 小伙们 干得好 各位
Sounding… brilliant.
听起来 棒极了
Do me a favour and take care of it, Driss.
帮我个忙拖住他 德利斯
Yeah, j-just tell Troy I’ll be back by the end of the week. Okay?
告诉特洛伊我这个周末回来 好吗
Yeah, listen. I’ve got to bounce.
好 听着 我得挂了
Off already? Got to pick Tamsyn up from school.
这就走了吗 我得去学校接塔姆辛
Ah. Listen, thanks again for the tip-off.
好吧 再次感谢你建议我来这里
I mean, this place is a real discovery.
我是说 这地方真是个大发现
Hardly. I’ve been coming here all my life.
没事 我经常来这里
Six generations of my family buried there.
我家族的六代人都埋在这
Um, could I… buy you a drink later to say thank you?
待会我请你喝一杯来感谢你 行吗
Sorry, I already got plans.
不好意思 我有安排了
Anything exciting?
安排了什么好玩的吗
Homework. Big pile of laundry.
家庭作业 一大堆要洗的衣服
Well, maybe some other time then.
那好吧 我们可以再找时间
Yeah, maybe.
好啊 有机会的话
About that curse?
那个诅咒是真的吗
They’re winding you up, Danny.
他们在忽悠你 丹尼
Okay, lads.
好的 伙计们
Now, we’ve got nine shanties in the can,
现在我们总共录了9首水手号♥子
which means we’re one track short of an album.
也就是说我们这张专辑还差1首歌♥
Well, can I make a suggestion? Yeah.
我能提一个建议吗 说吧
Something more melodic. “Widow Woman.”
唱首更有韵律的 比如《寡妇女》
Oh, I’m… I’m not singing that.
我 我不要唱那个
Come on, now, Rowan. Don’t be shy. Come on.
来吧 罗恩 别害羞 来啊
No. It’s one of your best songs.
不 这是你最好的歌♥之一
Come on, my lovely. Go on.
来吧 亲爱的 继续
Come on. I’d love to hear it.
来吧 我想听
♪ Why do you sit, widow woman? ♪
♪ 你为何坐下 寡妇女 ♪
♪ Why do you stare out at me? ♪
♪ 你为什么瞪着我看 ♪
♪ Is it a secret you keep in your heart buried deep ♪
♪ 你内心深处是否深藏着秘密 ♪
♪ Of a boy on the bed of the sea? ♪
♪ 关于坐在海边的男孩 ♪
♪ In Port Quin There’s a clouded glass window ♪
♪ 奎恩港有一扇乌云密布的玻璃窗 ♪
♪ Pane cracked And frame dusty dried ♪
♪ 玻璃碎裂 窗框积满灰尘 干燥无比 ♪
♪ And behind your lace is a sad-weather face ♪
♪ 而蕾丝面纱遮住的是悲伤的面孔 ♪
♪ Of a woman whose heart has long since died ♪
♪ 它属于心如死灰的女人 ♪
Marvellous, Rowan. It’s marvellous.
罗恩 唱得真好
That was beautiful. Yeah.
听起来真美 是啊
What’s it about?
这首歌♥讲的什么
Back along… 1698. Down Port Quin.
那是 1698年的奎恩港镇
Herring fleet went out.
鲱鱼船队出海
They say the gale blowed up in a couple of hours.
他们说出发几个小时后就刮起了大风
All was lost.
无人生还
Two dozen widows was made that day.
一夜之间多了几十个寡妇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!