We still suffer tragedies from time to time,
现在仍时不时发生惨剧
but… nothing like that, mind.
但是 再没有那么悲惨的了
Amen to that, eh? Amen.
安息吧 阿门
Talking of tragedies,
说到惨剧
which one of you fair maids has parked your chariot on the Platt?
你们哪个小宫女把马车停在普拉特宫殿了
Oh, bollocks!
瞎说什么呢
What we lack in traffic wardens down here, Danny,
丹尼 我们这虽然没有交通管♥理♥员♥
we more than make up for with the fast incoming spring tide, see.
但我们有迅速上涌的春潮来弥补 看
音乐经纪公♥司♥
杜克
Driss!
德利斯
♪ It’s a bitch being a dog Nobody wants my job ♪
♪ 当条狗真杂种 没人想要我的工作 ♪
Driss!
德利斯
♪ It’s a bitch being a dog Nobody wants my job ♪
♪ 当条狗真杂种 没人想要我的工作 ♪
♪ It’s a bitch being a dog Nobody wants my jo– ♪
♪ 当条狗真杂种 没人想要我的工作 ♪
Yeah. I’ve been trying to contact Danny.
就是 我一直试图联♥系♥丹尼
His phone keeps going to voice mail. What’s going on?
他手♥机♥一直是转接语♥音♥信箱 怎么回事
Pillock’s still in Cornwall, trying to bang that bird.
那个笨蛋还在康沃尔 想拿下那只鸟
What bird? The girl with the Noddy car.
什么鸟 开诺迪车的那个女孩
Who’s Noddy?
诺迪又是谁
♪ Why do you sit, widow woman? ♪
♪ 你为何坐下 寡妇女 ♪
♪ Why do you stare out at me? ♪
♪ 你为什么瞪着我看 ♪
♪ There’s a secret you keep in your heart Buried deep ♪
♪ 你内心深处是否深藏着秘密 ♪
Danny. Telephone for you.
丹尼 有你的电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello.

You proved your point, Danny.
你已经证明了自己 丹尼
Now it’s time to get back to business. This is business, Troy.
该回来工作了 我就是在工作 托尼
Cut the bullshit, Danny.
别扯淡了 丹尼
I know you’re down there just trying to get laid.
我知道你留在那只是想泡妞而已
All right, hands up, I was.
好吧 我坦白 我之前是想
But things have changed.
但是现在不一样了
Listen, I was reading up on sea shanties, and you’re right.
我听了很多水手号♥子 你说得对
They do have universal appeal. I mean, after all,
号♥子确实有普世的吸引力 我是说 毕竟
maritime work songs were the rock ‘n’ roll of 1752.
那可相当于1752年的摇滚乐
Has all the ocean air gone to your head?
海风灌进你脑子里了吗
All right, maybe. But I genuinely think
好吧 我是真的觉得
these guys have got something to say.
他们有想表达的东西
I’m recording one more song,
我在录最后一首歌♥
then I’ve got an album to send out to the labels.
完成后我就能把唱片送去唱片公♥司♥
Let them be the judge. Hey! Hey!
让他们来评价一下 别别
This has gone far enough, Danny.
这就有点离谱了 丹尼
I want you back at your desk…
我要你回到办公室来
after Henry’s wedding
参加完亨利的婚礼
to deal with the acts that actually make us commission!
然后给我做能赚钱的事
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Danny’s gone native.
丹尼傻了
Come in.
进来
Hiya.
你们好呀
Helping your mum with her homework?
在帮你妈妈做作业吗
We’re doing kings and queens of England.
我们在画英国的女王和国王
My favourite is King Canute.
我最喜欢克努特国王
That’s the one who stopped the tide,
就是那个试着阻止涨潮
and then the tide won and he got soaked, right?
结果被淋得浑身湿透的人吗
Yeah, what an idiot. Everyone knows you can’t stop the sea.
是啊 那个笨蛋 谁都知道海是挡不住的
Um, I just wanted to ask about those photographs
我是想来问问 走廊上那些
of the fishermen in the hallway.
渔民的照片
Er, you don’t happen to know who took them?
你知道是谁拍的吗
I did.

Seriously?
真的吗
Well, they’re fantastic.
拍的真好
Thank you.
谢谢
It would be great if we had some pictures
如果我们能拍些照片
of them to send out with the demo.
和样片一起送过去就太棒了
I don’t suppose you’d be interested?
你有兴趣吗
Yeah. What were you thinking?
当然 你想怎么拍
Well, something with a nautical theme that would stand out
我想拍点航海主题的 在超♥市♥收银台上
in a supermarket checkout.
也会很吸引人的那种
Sounds a bit naff.
真老土
Well, to be fair, I haven’t really given it much thought.
好吧说实话 我还没认真思考过
Well, if you’re interested in capturing who they really are,
如果你想展现他们最真实的一面
that’s something I can do.
我倒是可以帮忙
Great.
太好了
♪ Le capitaine de St Malo ♪
♪ 圣马洛船长 ♪
♪ Ali alo ♪
♪ 阿里·阿洛 ♪
♪ Qui fait la peche au cachalot ♪
♪ 谁为抹香鲸钓鱼 ♪
♪ Ali, ali, ali alo ♪
♪ 阿里·阿洛 ♪
Granfer, towards me.
爷爷 看着我
♪ Ils a trois filles qui font la peau ♪
♪ 他有三个兄弟姐妹 ♪
Chin out, chin down.
下巴向下挪一挪 抬头
Which one?
你说哪一层
You’ll walk the bloody plank if you keep that up.
你再这样 我就要给你点颜色瞧瞧了
Magic, lads. Beautiful.
很好 伙计们 很好看
What does action man want? Coming to give us an hard time.
那些人想干什么 找麻烦
And to make sure we can’t earn a living.
就想让我们活不下去
It’s all right. I’ll deal with them.
没事 我来搞定他们
We’re not fishing today, Officer. We’re just taking a few photos.
我们可没打渔 警官 我们只是在拍照
I’m still going to need to check the hold and your log books.
我还是要检查你们的船舱和航海日志
Twenty minutes, we lose the light.
20分钟解决 不然光就暗了
Officer, you’re wasting your time as well as ours.
警官 不要浪费我们彼此的时间了吧
You can see there’s no fish.
你看这船上一条鱼的影子都没有
Stand back, sir. I’m only doing my job.
别激动 先生 我只是在完成我的工作
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought your job was to protect our shores.
不好意思 我还以为你们的工作
Not to harass ordinary working men
是保护海岸 而不是刁难那些
who are trying to earn a living.
自力更生的普通人呢
Do you know? I think the taxpayer has a right to know
你知道吗 我觉得纳税人有权力知道
how their hard-earned money is being spent.
他们的血汗钱都用在哪了
Give us that.
把那个给我
Smile. Your 15 minutes of fame is about to start.
笑一个 你马上要出名了
Put that away, sir. Or what?
先生 请把那个拿开 如果不呢
What did you get?
怎么样
Let me off with a caution.
警告了之后就放我走了
But I don’t think I’ll be getting
但是我觉得我短期内
me fishing licence any time soon.
是拿不到捕鱼许可证了
Come on. Get in.
来吧 上车
My Dad’ll kill me if I’m late for quiz night.
如果晚会我们迟到了 我爸会杀了我的
There he is, the hero of the hour.
是盖世英雄 他来了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
You should come out with us more often, son.
你应该多和我们出海 小子
Buggers might stop bothering us then.
那些混球就不会来骚扰我们了
Don’t know about that.
那可说不定
Eh, tribute, my ass. It’s time to open
敬这位朋友 是时候
that rare bottle of Jamaican rum.
打开那瓶珍贵的牙买♥♥加朗姆酒了
Now, this is courtesy of a shipwreck.
看 这是在一艘沉船里捞的
Father always used to say it was like
我爸经常说这就是
Whiskey Galore all over again.
《荒岛酒池》的重现
Oh, aye. Please, Lord.
来吧 主
Let us pray for all those on the sea.
让我们为海上的兄弟们祈祷吧
If’s there’s going to be shipwrecks, then send them to me!
即使要发生海难 也请全部追加于我吧
Although it wasn’t always nature
不过不止大自然
taking its course, was it, Grandma?
会引发海难 对吗 奶奶
One of Mother’s ancestors was hanged at Bodmin Assizes in 1786,
1786年祖上有人因为在悬崖上
for waving a lantern up there on the clifftop, see.
挥舞灯笼在博德明被绞死
Trying to lure passing ships on to the rocks.
他试图引诱来往的船只撞上岩石
Great, Great, Great, Great Uncle Hedrick.
曾曾曾曾祖叔赫德里克
Mind, he was the black sheep of the family, you know.
要知道 他可是家族的害群之马
Oh, he was a rascal. He was a right heller.
他就是个流氓 彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
No resemblance then.
不像我们家的人
Alwyn. Trieve.
阿尔文. 特里维.
Here, how’s your general knowledge then, son?
小子 你懂的常识多吗
Okay. Next round.
好的 下一轮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!