互相触碰
Human touch.
是我们的第一种交流方式
Our first form of communication.
安全 安心 安慰
Safety, security, comfort,
尽在那一指的轻柔爱抚中
all in the gentle caress of a finger.
或是脸颊上的轻轻一吻
Or the brush of lips on a soft cheek.
让我们在快乐时彼此相连
It connects us when we’re happy,
胆怯时鼓舞我们前行
bolsters us in times of fear,
热情之时 还有感受爱意之时
excites us in times of passion
让我们兴奋不已
and love.
我们对所爱之人抚摸的渴求
We need that touch from the one we love
不亚于对空气的需要
almost as much as we need air to breathe.
但我从未理解触摸的重要性
But I never understood the importance of touch.
他的触摸
His touch.
直到我再也无法感受到
Until I couldn’t have it.
爱上
触不到
的你
快看
Oh, yeah.
是了 这件最合适
Oh, yeah. This one’s perfect.
其实 这样晒痕可能会很惊人
Actually, though, the tan lines might be incredible.
老天 你胸的一半都遮不住
Oh, my gosh. That doesn’t even cover half your boob.
不 你得找件
No. You need something…
这件倒挺可爱的
This is actually cute.
那确实挺可爱的
That’s actually really cute.
是啊 给我看看
Yeah. Let me see.
我喜欢这件
I like that.
没错 这件很好看
Oh, yeah, that’s actually really pretty.
但我也说不准 会不会太挑逗
But I can’t tell, is it too trampy
还是还不够挑逗
or not trampy enough?
看一眼
Hello!
你还在听我们说话吗
Are you with us?
好 知道吗
Okay, guess what.
泰勒和梅森早上
Taylor and Mason are meeting us
会在机场跟我们碰头
at the airport in the morning.
你那是什么表情
What’s that face?
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我知道 我知道
I know. I know, I know!
亲爱哒 梅森和布鲁克分手了
Dude, Mason and Brooke broke up.
-不是吧 -真分了
– No, they didn’t. – Yes, they did.
我的天 玛雅
Oh, my God! Maya!
你得下手
You’re gonna do it!
我真希望能亲眼目睹
I wish I could be there to see that in person.
真扫兴你今年都计划好了
Just sucks that you planned it this year
还是没去成
and you don’t even get to go.
你可以用P图软件把我P进去
You can just Photoshop me in with your fancy editing apps.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about.
你笑什么 我真不知道
Why are you laughing? No, I don’t.
就是那张你去痘痘
The one where you get your pimples
加腮红的照片
and your little fake blush.
你可闭嘴吧
Shut up.
还有睫毛 你可没那么长睫毛
The lashes! Your lashes aren’t that long in real life.
你俩还真气人
You guys are so annoying.
行了 谢谢你的汉堡
Okay, come on. Thank you for the burgers.
说真的 你俩要玩得开心点
Honestly, you guys are gonna have so much fun.
-知道吗 -好的
– Okay? – Okay.
再见啦 爱你
Bye. I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
爱你哦
I love you.
会想你的 再见啦
Miss you. Bye.
记得戴套
Mwah. Use protection.
谢了 老妈子
Thanks, Mom.
你好呀 世界
Hello, world.
我又住回医院了
So, I am back in the hospital again
做下一轮治疗
for another tune-up.
我还要摄入几轮抗生素
I need a few more rounds of antibiotics
把最近的嗓子痛给解决了
to get over this little sore throat that I’ve been…
你好呀 芭布
Hi, Barb!
嗓子痛
Sore throat?
说的真对 还发38度的烧呢
Right, with a 102 fever?
我有过更严重的 来打个招呼
I’ve had worse. Say hi!
斯黛拉 别对着我的脸
Stella, get that thing out of my face.
-你挺上镜呀 -才没有
– You’re looking good! – No that.
斯黛拉一会儿准备好了就回来
Stella will be right back after we get her all set up.
你们听见管事婆怎么说的了
You heard the boss lady.
马上回来
我觉得这张是最好的作品
I think this is her best work.
嗨 斯黛拉
Hi, Stella.
过去六个月变化还真大
Wow. A lot’s changed in the last six months.
没错
Yep.
预产期在三月
He’s due in March.
手臂弯一下
Bend your arm, please.
波在哪间病房♥
What room’s Poe in?
310.

房♥
张嘴
And open up.
嗨 小帅哥

好了
All right.
嘿 得了支气管炎 死不掉
一会过来
嘿 得了支气管炎 死不了
这样就好啦
You are all set.
过会儿再见
I’ll see you in a bit.
谢谢 茱莉
Thank you, Julie.
你确定这样没事儿吗
Are you sure this is okay?
我还是会继续盯着你
I will still be monitoring you.
然后 没错 没事儿的
And, yes, it’s okay.
没你我该怎么办
What would I do without you?
会死的
You’d die.
这倒是真的
That’s true.
所以 芭布这次同意
So, Barb is letting me keep
把药车留在了病房♥里
my med cart in my room this time.
她给我留了一堆药片
And she left me a bunch of pills,
一些G果汁
some G-Juice.
美味 那些是营养液
Yum! That’s the liquid nutrition
直接通过胃导管
that goes straight to my stomach
进入我的胃
through my G-tube.
所以 在外玩耍的妹子们
So, to any of you girls out there
祝你们每天吃五千大卡
wishing you could eat 5,000 calories a day
身上都不长一点肉
and not gain a pound,
我随时乐意跟你换
I’ll trade you any day.
今天我大概会重新整理这堆东西
Today I’ll probably be reorganizing this thing
正如你们大部分人所知 我有点挑剔
because as many of you know, I’m slightly anal.
有点挑剔 意思是临床强迫症
By slightly anal, I mean clinically OCD.
那么 愿世界和平
So, peace.
再见啦 大伙们
Bye, guys.
整理医疗车
来世?
优化应用通知
呼吸道治疗/背心
点心
锻炼
玛雅和卡米拉来玩
《生命 死亡 永生》
楼上有新生儿了
New baby upstairs.
我15分钟后过来
Meet me in 15.
晚上好 辛西娅
Hi, Cynthia.
晚上好 斯黛拉
Hi, Stella.
你好呀
Hi.
我已经算过了护士的轮班时间
I’ve already clocked the nurse’s schedule,
所以除非你摁呼叫铃
so unless you plant your ass on that call button,
大概一小时内 都不会有人来烦你们
no one’s gonna bother you for, like, an hour.
我可要睡在上面的 好吧
Hey. I gotta sleep on that bed, okay?
我们可不是畜牲
Wow. I mean, we’re not animals.
别担心 用不了那么久
Don’t worry, it’s not even gonna take that long.
你说什么呢 小威
Hey! Whatchu talkin’ about, Willis?
好了 再见了
Okay, bye.
禁止使用手♥机♥
我看见你搬东西进来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!