扎克·施奈德版
正义联盟
向女王警示
Alert the queen.
第一章
“别指望了,蝙蝠侠”
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Vayne.
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
直升机因暴风雨已六天无法降落
他是从哪来的
他说他爬山过来的
不可能
有话快说
Talk.
有个陌生人从大海来到这村庄
I believe there is a stranger. Comes to this village from the sea.
在村民饥寒交迫的严冬到来
He comes in the winter when the people are hungry.
并带来渔获
He brings fish.
他乘着大潮而来
He comes on the king tide.
昨晚的大潮
That was last night.
你也亲眼看见
You have eyes, so see.
渔港结冰
Icebergs in the harbor.
四个月没有船只进港
It’s four months since the last ship got through.
这个陌生人不是乘船而来
Well, this stranger doesn’t come by ship.
来自远方的敌人即将来袭
There are enemies coming from far away.
我需要战士
I need warriors.
对付这个陌生人 还有像他的其他人
This stranger, others like him.
我要成立一个捍卫地球的联盟
I’m building an alliance to defend ourselves.
我必须见到这个人
It’s very important that I see this man.
如果真有这个人
If this stranger exists,
他会把你的话传给他
he’ll give him your message.
五千美元
$5,000 American.
我给你两万五 让我和他说话 到外面说去
Look, I’ll give you $25,000 to talk to this man right now, outside.
这只狗竟敢把我们当成小孩子
How dare this dog speak to us like children.
什么来自大海的神奇人物
Ooh, magical man from the sea.
我们很穷 但并不蠢
We are poor, not stupid.
滚出去
Get out.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
办不到
Can’t do that.
我们说完话我就走
I’ll leave after we’ve spoken.
他叫你”滚出去”
He said, “Get out.”
办不到
亚瑟·库瑞
Arthur Curry.
也被称为大海保护者
Also known as Protector of the Oceans.
海王
The Aquaman.
让我搞清楚
So, let me get this straight.
你打扮成蝙蝠真正的蝙蝠
You do it dressed like a bat? Like an actual bat?
我在哥谭市打拼了20年
Worked for 20 years in Gotham.
那个鸟地方
Oh, that shithole.
决战时刻 我们会需要你
When the fight comes, we’ll need you.
-别指望了 蝙蝠侠 -为什么
-Don’t count on it, Batman. -Why not?
我不喜欢你跑来挖我的隐私
‘Cause I don’t like you coming here, digging into my business
干涉我的生活 我只想独自一个人
and getting into my life. I want to be left alone.
所以你才这么做
Is that why you do this?
在这鸟不生蛋的地方帮助这些人
Why you help these people out here in the middle of nowhere?
我读过你的故事 你以为没人知道你的善行
I’ve read the stories. Your good deeds you think no one sees.
你会加入我们
You’ll join us.
“强者是孤独的”
“Strong man is strongest alone.”
没听过这句话吗
You ever heard that?
你听过超人吗
You ever hear of Superman?
他和我并肩作战时死去
He died fighting next to me.
这正是我的意思
My point exactly.
他相信团结力量大 这是我们欠他的
He believed we were stronger together. We owe it to him.
我谁也不欠
I don’t owe anyone anything.
打扮成一只蝙蝠
Dressed like a bat.
你疯了 布鲁斯·韦恩
You’re out of your mind, Bruce Wayne.
过去 小灰
Move over, Dusty.
克拉克·乔瑟夫·肯特
法拍屋出♥售♥
天啊 韦恩少爷 这里好冷
My God, Master Wayne, but this is cold.
也许我们可以赶上下一波牙买♥♥加的大潮
Maybe we can catch the next king tide in Jamaica?
也许斐济一 两个超人类
Might be a metahuman or two in Fiji.
哥斯达黎加天气也不错
Costa Rica’s nice.
我找到他了
I found him.
他拒绝了
He said no.
你连一个新兵都没招到
So the draft stands at naught for two?
也许一个成天窝在洞穴的人
Maybe a man who broods in a cave for a living
不适合当招募者
isn’t cut out to be a recruiter. Hmm?
十块钱
That’s $10, please.
星球日报 每日报导星球事务
曼哈顿银行诚征建筑师
大都会警局
早安 莱恩小姐
Good morning, Miss Lane.
你好 杰瑞
Jerry, hi.
你每天都来 对吧
You don’t miss a day, do you?
我喜欢这里
Like it here.
站住
Excuse me.
快上
Move!
快走 快走
Move it! Move it!
-别开枪 -快走
-No, mate, don’t shoot! -Move, move!
给我过去
Get the fuck over there!
让他们靠墙站好
Line them up along the wall.
叫他们闭嘴
Keep them quiet.
-安静 -闭嘴
-Keep quiet! -Shut up! Shut up!
叫他们闭嘴
Shut them up too!
我们很快就会发表声明
We’ll be making a statement shortly.
在那之前 谁敢乱来
Until then, if I see any movement,
就会害死一大堆小孩
you’ll have a lot of dead kids on your hands.
要射杀他吗
Should I take him?
别开枪
Hold your fire.
里面有小孩
They’ve got kids in there.
他不是虚张声势 长官
Yeah, he’s not bluffing, chief.
圣布丽姬中学今天有校外教学
St. Brigid’s had a school trip today.
安静
Quiet!
闭嘴
Shut up!
让现代世界崩塌
Down with the modern world.
回到黑暗时代
Back to the Dark Ages.
闭嘴
Quiet!
我叫你们闭嘴
I said shut your fucking mouth.
你是谁
-Who are you?
真言套索会迫使你说实话
The Lasso of Hestia compels you to reveal the truth.
你们是什么人
Now, who are you?
我们是一群反♥动♥恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
We’re a small group of reactionary terrorists
要让欧洲倒♥退♥到…
who wanna turn back the clock in Europe
-一千年前 -无聊 为何挟持人♥质♥
-a thousand years. -Boring. Why the hostages?
我们没有任何要求
We have no demands.
只是在动手之前拖延警♥察♥
We’re just stalling the police while we do it.
你们想做什么
While you do what?
你太迟了 已经开始倒数计时
You’re too late. The countdown’s already begun.
再过几分钟 四个街区…
In a few minutes, four city blocks…
全世界都会看到
…while the world watches.

No!
就像屠宰场里的羔羊
Like lambs to the slaughter.
我不敢相信
I don’t believe it.
相信吧
Believe it.
大家没事吧你没事吧
Is everyone all right? Are you okay?
很好 没事了
Good. It’s okay.
没事了 你们可以站起来了
It’s okay. It’s over. You can stand up.
一切都没事
It’s all good.
结束了 你还好吧
It’s over now. Are you okay?
-没事吧 -很好
-You okay? -Good.
你没事吧 公主
Are you okay, princess?
我有一天能像你一样吗
Can I be like you someday?
你想成为什么样的人都可以
You can be anything you want to be.
来吧 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
今天有任何变化吗
Any changes today?
没有 女王
No, my Queen.
母盒苏醒了
The Mother Box has awoken,
但什么也没发生
yet nothing has happened.
它从始纪♥元♥…
It has slept for thousands of years

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!