Now, you tilt that to the right,
要是子弹从左边射过来呢?
but what if the bullet comes from the left?
才不会呢
Bullets don’t come from the left.
你看过左撇子的日本兵吗?
You know any left-handed Japs?
这跟你穿军靴洗澡一样没道理
That makes as much sense as you showering with your shoes on.
你根本不知道自己的理由是啥
You don’t even know why you do it, do you?
就因为我不告诉你吗?
Because I don’t tell you mean I don’t know?
你只是在学迈克
You do it because Mike does it.
我去问他
I’ll ask him.
你在家乡剪过别人的头?
– So you cut hair back home?
是啊
– Some.
当过理发学徒吗?大夫
Training to be a barber, are you, Doc?
没,我只学过一点
No, I just studied it a little.
不是在理发学校?不是
– But not in barber school? – Nope.
让我猜,海斯赢了
Let me guess, Hayes is winning.
酋长,坐牛酋长不是我杀的
Chief, I had very little to do with Sitting Bull’s death…
所以,别再拿我出气了
…so maybe you could stop taking it out on me.
我们不同族,皮马族替白人打仗
Different tribe. The Pimas fought on the side of the white man.
瞧,他真聪明有够聪明
– See, now that’s smart. – That is smart.
够聪明的话就不会住在保留区
Yeah. Worked real good for us.
祝好运,各位
Good luck, fellas.
晚安,林德伯格
Hey, good night, Lindberg.
死人,他替死人剪头发
Dead bodies. He cuts hair on dead bodies.
连我都知道耶
Even I knew that.
谁要参一脚?让我来
– Who’s in? – Oh, I’m in.
死人动也不动,一定比较好剪
It must be a lot easier with them not moving around and all.
没错
There’s that.
你知道吗?
You know what I been thinking?
上级要我们找搭档
Well, they been telling us we need to buddy up…
咱们可以当最佳拍档
…and I think we’d make pretty good buddies.
为什么?
And how do you figure that?
咱们有很多共同点呀
Well, you know, in that we have a lot in common.
你为什么要剪死人头发?
So why do you cut dead people’s hair, anyway?
我在殡仪馆当学徒
I’m studying to work in a funeral home.
你有跟别人说吗?
You tell a lot of people that?
你为了耍帅才加入海军陆战队?
You actually chose the Marines because they got the best uniform?
想当英雄就得穿得帅气一点
No sense being a hero if you don’t look like one.
一对十一点
Jacks.
一对十二点
Queens.
可恶
Shit.
你想待在保留区…
Do anything on that reservation
成天玩扑克牌吗?酋长
but play cards, chief?
给我听好,陆战队员
All right, listen up, you sorry bunch of leathernecks!
明天要训练爬吊网下船
We going over the side tomorrow
这代表不必留在这鬼地方
which means we ain’t long for this rock.
太好了!是时候了
– All right! – About time.
没填自♥慰♥申请表的弟兄
Any man who doesn’t have his masturbation papers in order…
最好快填好,不然就不能走
…get them signed by tomorrow or he ain’t going.
我填好了我也填好了
– I got mine already. – Oh, yeah. I’m square.
你又没有通知我
Wait. Why am I just hearing about this?
胡说,这种事我不必说两遍
I don’t have to repeat everything twice for you.
我没听你提到自♥慰♥申请表
No, I didn’t hear nothing about no masturbating papers.
听说表格快被领光了
Heard they were running short.
你们都不告诉我,真不够意思
You know, nobody tells me nothing. That’s real nice, guys.
快去档案室,也许还有剩
All right, get your ass over to the officer in charge of records. Maybe he’s got more.
香烟留着,我替你打牌
– Leave your smokes. I’ll play for you. – Thanks, Mike.
谢了,迈克
Listen,
他如果骂你猪头,千万别退缩
he calls you an idiot, you take it like a man, okay?
填不到表格死都别走
Just do not leave without signing them.
多谢了,中士不客气
– I appreciate it, sergeant. – You got it.
你的头发是怎么了?
What the hell happened to your hair, Rene?
看起来像死人头
Look like a goddamn corpse.
只能放开一只手或一只脚
Three points of contact on that rope at all times.
下一排,下船
Next four. Over the side.
动作快点
Let’s go. Keep moving.
下一排,下船
Next four, over the side.
小心在你下面的弟兄
Just keep your eye on the guy below you.
其它都别管
That’s all you gotta look at.
跟着我做,跟着我做
Watch me, Doc, just watch me.
三点不动一点动
Keep three points of contact on the rope at all times.
瞧,简单吧
You see? No big thing.
一次踏一步,手抓住垂直的绳子
Just one step at a time and keep your hands on the vertical rope.
一到船上就放开绳子
Once you’re in the boat, move away.
一次只能放开一只手或脚
Make sure you keep three points of contact on the rope.
我抓住他了
– I got him!
好,把那小子拉上船
– All right, get that man out of the water.
帮我一下
Give me a hand.
别替他担心,大夫
– Don’t worry about him, Doc.
够了!你在混啊!动作快!
– All right, quit skylarking! Keep it moving.
他不会有事
He’ll be fine.
我们的目标X岛
Our target, Island X…
是又丑又臭又脏的硫磺岛
…is an ugly, smelly, dirty little scab of rock called lwo Jima.
硫磺的味道臭到不行
It means Sulfur Island, which accounts for the smell.
看起来像是烧焦的金华火腿
Looks sort of like a burnt pork chop, you ask me.
连续轰炸20天,炸得满地疮痍
After 20 straight days of bombing you won’t find a blade of grass…
反正本来就没啥好看的
…or a twig on it. It wasn’t that pretty to start with.
少校?
Captain?
硫磺岛长五哩半,宽两哩半
Lwo’s just five and a half miles long, two and a half wide.
底端有座山头叫折钵山
There’s a lump down at the bottom. That’s Mount Suribachi.
小岛的地图是白色的
On the maps in front of you the island is white.
上面啥都没有
Not much of it.
黑点代表敌军阵地
The black dots represent known enemy emplacements.
有海防机关枪,高平两用炮,还有隐蔽炮台
Coastal defense guns, dual-mount dual- purpose guns, covered artillery.
壕沟,散兵坑,反坦克炮
Rifle pits, foxholes, antitank guns…
机关枪,碉堡,地堡和掩体物
…machine guns, blockhouses, pillboxes, and earth-covered structures.
我没看到军营或建筑物
I don’t see any barracks or any other structures.
没错
That’s right.
我们不知道为什么
And we still don’t know why.
硫磺岛对日军意义重大
Now, this isn’t just any island to them.
这不是塔拉瓦岛,关岛
This isn’t Tarawa, Guam,
天宁岛或是塞班岛
Tinian, or Saipan.
这是日本领土,他们的圣地
This is Japanese soil, sacred ground.
一万二千日军死守八平方英哩
Twelve thousand Japanese defenders in eight square miles.
他们是不会随便送人的
They will not leave politely, gentlemen.
就看我们怎么去拿了
It’s up to us to convince them.
陆战队第28团在绿滩登陆
The 28th will land here at Green Beach.
第8弹♥药♥连在这里支援
The 8th Ammo company will land here to resupply.
折钵山头的大炮最难搞定
The Suribachi’s guns are the problem.
它能击中岛上任何目标
They can hit any point on the island.
攻不上山头就只能坐以待毙
We’re sitting ducks until we take them out.
这就是我们的任务
That’s our job.
我们在底端抢滩
We cut across the island, right at the base,
穿越山脚,向山头进攻
slit its throat, lop off its head.
只要攻下山头
And we take that mountain.
就能摧毁他们的大炮
We take that mountain, we take their big guns.
如同摘掉他们的眼睛
We take their eyes.
我要飞过去,跟着我
Okay, I’m heading in. Follow me.
让他们瞧瞧咱们的本领
Let’s put a good show on for the Marines.
跟上来,低飞掠过
Close it up. Take it right down to the deck.
好耶,飞官
Yeah, boys!
左舷有人落水
Man overboard portside!
有看到他吗?
See him?
把救生索丢给我他在那里
– Throw me a line! – He’s right there.
他在哪?小心,小心
– Where is he? – Watch out, watch out, watch out.
夏威夷在那一头
Hawaii’s that way!
继续游,等我们回来接你
Just keep paddling, Mac, we’ll catch you on the way back!
等一下,他们会放下救生筏
Hold on, they’re gonna lower a raft!
军舰不会停下来
They’re not gonna stop.
什么?
What?
没有一艘会停,这是命令
None of them are. They can’t.
不丢下任何同胞弟兄是说假的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!