We’re gonna make sure she sees you, all right?
用力压住伤口
Hey, I need pressure on this wound!
有看到什么吗?
– See anything?
没有,把炮兵队拉上来
Negative! Pull that fire team up!
炮火从哪来的?
Where’s the fire coming from?
炮火来自哪里?
Where are they?
看到枪火就开枪
Look for a flash, shoot at it!
前进!前进!
Let’s go, let’s…
快点,快点 快点,快点
– Move it out! – Move, move! Let’s go!
12点钟方向,摧毁地堡
Twelve o’clock, take out the bunker!
你们过头了
You’re over!
第三小队,向前冲
Third Squad, forward! Move!
敌人在哪里?
Where are they, sir?
10点钟方向有弹♥药♥库
We got ten o’clock! Ten o’clock, pillbox! Sergeant!
中士,我可以把它炸掉
Sergeant. I think I can clear that out.
好,你去吧
All right, you go. Here.
拿去,检查武器
Take these. Check your weapon.
去吧,掩护他,掩护他
Yeah? Go! Cover! Cover him!
掩护他
Cover, cover!
可恶
Son of a bitch.
快上快上…
– Let’s go! Go! – Move it out!
上…上…
Go, go, go!
趴下来,趴下来
Down, down, down!
安全了干得好
– It’s clear. – Good work.
我以为你说安全了
– I thought you said it was clear!
本来是啊
– It was!
狙击手不在那里面
Shit, I guess they’re not in there firing at us then.
林德伯格
Lindberg!

Yeah!
用火焰喷射器
Light it up!
我会掩护你不用了
– I’ll over you, Ice! – Don’t cover shit!
太多人在开枪
There’s already enough people shooting.
火焰喷射器被射中会爆♥炸♥
One bullet and this thing goes up like a Roman candle.
往另外一边开枪
Go! Shift fire!
改变射击方向去吧…
– Shift your fire! – Go, go!
往另一边开枪
Shift your fire!
快上!快上!
Go! Go!
趴下来,等待支援
Hit the deck! Stay down! Wait for support!
这样算战况激烈吧?
Is this a bad battle or what?
简直是大屠♥杀♥趴下
– It’s a fucking slaughter. – Get down!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
老天爷
Christ Jesus!
立刻到那边架一排机关枪
Get a machine gun team set up over here now!
医护兵!医护兵!
Corpsman! Corpsman!
谢天谢地,坦克
Thank God! Tanks! Runner!
传令兵,叫坦克过来
Get those tanks up here!
喔,要命趴下
– Oh, shit. – Man. Get down!
下士,小心左翼
Corporal, watch your left flank!
别管他们,前进!
– Let’s go without them! – Let’s go!
进攻!进攻!我们走!
– Move out! Move out! – Let’s go!
我们走!动作快!我们走!
Let’s go, move it. Let’s go!
伊基,抬高,他会掉下去
Lggy, you gotta lift your side, he’s gonna roll off.
知道了
Got it, Doc!
继续前进
Incoming!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
继续前进
– Move, move, move!
全部都离开两栖装甲车
– Everybody off the LvT, now!
帮他们掩护
Give them cover fire!
医护兵!
Corpsman!
继续前进
Keep moving!
把两栖装甲停在沙滩上!
Get that LvT up on the beach!
继续前进!
Keep moving!
待会儿就来救你
You’re next, pal, we’re getting you out of here.
前进!
Move it!
好消息
Great news.
咱们还活着
Maybe if you live up on camp Tarawa,
而且要去塔拉瓦军营
because that’s where we’re headed.
你跟我不必去
Not you and me.
塞弗伦斯少校问我,照片上还有谁
Captain Severance asked me who else was in that picture.
我记不得
Christ if I could remember…
不过有迈克和大夫
…but it was Mike and Doc and
富兰克林,我和汉克·汉森
Franklin and me and Hank Hansen…
但是,我记得…你也在那里
…but I just remembered, you were there too.
我不在那里
I wasn’t there.
你当然在
Of course you were.
汉克也不在,他竖的是第一面国旗
Neither was Hank. He raised the first flag.
哈伦·布洛克在同一位置竖了第二面
Harlon Block raised that one.
可恶,我说是汉克
Shit. I told them it was Hank.
你不在怎么知道是哈伦?
If you weren’t there, how’d you know it was Harlon?
你跟他们说我也在?
– You tell them it was me?
没,我只记得是这样
– No. I just remembered.
那就好,别乱说
Good, keep your mouth shut.
照片上还有另一个人
They know there was somebody else, by the picture.
那就挑一个死人
– Pick someone dead.
他们不要一个死人
– They don’t want somebody dead…
他们要把我们送回国
…they want to ship us back to the States.
我是怎么说的?
What did I tell you?
我不在,听到没?好
– I wasn’t there. You hear? – All right.
冷静点
Just settle down.
我哪里都不去
– I’m not going anywhere.
你哪里都不去
– You’re not going anywhere.
(埃尼威托克岛 1945年4月)
你是伤兵吗?
You wounded, son?
不是
No, sir.
你徒手干掉一群日本鬼子吗?
Did you take out a nest of Japs butt-naked with your bare hands?
如果我要把位子让给英雄
Because if I’m gonna give up my seat…
他最好有真的英勇事迹
…to a hero, he better have a good goddamn story to tell.
我没有
No, sir.
那就及时享受吧
Then enjoy it,
过圣诞节之前你就会被遗忘
because they’ll forget you before christmas.
第六个大兵,你叫什么名字?
Sixth man, you got a name?
我还是不记得
Sorry, still don’t remember.
真可惜,我跟少校说你记得
Damn shame, because I promised the major you’d know who it was.
你不记得让人对你起疑心
Fact, you not knowing throws a doubt on you being one of the flag-raisers yourself.
没有人想丢脸,你一下飞机
Since no one wants to be embarrassed, the moment you land…
就会被送回琉球继续打仗
…they’ll turn around, ship you to okinawa to meet your buddies on the beach.
别拖拖拉拉
So why don’t you stop screwing with me?
给我个名字
Give me a damn name.
让开!走吧!让开!
Gangway! Gangway! Let’s go, let’s go! Gangway!
海斯,给我过来
Where the hell is that son of a bitch? Hayes! Hayes!
海斯,给我过来
Hayes, get your red ass over here! Looks like I don’t know…
你害我丢脸丢到姥姥家
…what my men are doing with a flag the size of my mother’s house?
艾拉,你不该骗我
Goddamn it, Ira, you shouldn’t have lied to me.
我差点被你害惨
Made me look like a complete asshole.
我们会想念你,祝好运
We’re gonna miss you around here. Good luck.
你的名字也上了报
Now your name’s in the paper too.
医生说要暂缓你的手术
Just heard your doctor say we’re postponing your operation.
你要被送回美国
You’re being shipped back to the mainland.
大家都觉得那张照片代表胜利
Everybody who saw that picture thought planting the flag meant victory.
美国人♥民♥只想听到,胜利!
That’s all they wanted to know. Victory.
拍了那张照片以后
Within a few weeks of that picture being taken,
照片上一半的人都死了
half the men in it were dead.
汉森太太,你知道汉克是英雄吗?
Mrs. Hansen. Mrs. Hansen. Did you know Hank was a hero?
你以他为荣吗?
– Are you proud of him?
他小时候乖不乖?
– What was he like as a boy?
请看这里,你会怎么形容你儿子?
– Look this way, please, ma’am. – What do you have to say about your son?
出现在那张照片上是有些意义
But, somehow, being a part of it meant something.
让人相信他们没有白白牺牲
Looking at it, you could believe their sacrifice was not a waste.
我也会觉得是哈伦
Yeah, I might have thought that was Harlon too.
就是他
It is.
贝尔,名单上没有他
Belle, their names are right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!