See, when the man on second base Touches him with the ball, then he’s out.
他为什么要跑
Yeah, but why is he running?
咱们再从头说
Ok, let’s, uh, start again.
来吃吧
Here we go.
你还好吧
You ok?
这孩子老盯着我
This kid keeps staring at me.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
♪ the very thought of you, my love ♪
诸位
Folks. Everybody.
有个消息要宣布 布朗奇和我
Uh, we have an announcement we’d like to make. Uh, Blanche and I are…
明年布朗奇就要过 她的第一个母亲节了
Next year Blanche is going to be celebrating her first mother’s day.
太棒了 哈瑞
fabulous, Harry!
恭喜你 布朗奇
Congratulations, Blanche.
丹尼尔 谢谢
Thank you, Daniel.
祝贺你 布朗奇
Congratulations, Blanche.
本早该告诉你 不过我们也是刚得到肯定答覆
I would’ve told you earlier, but we just found out for sure.
干杯 为小哈瑞干杯
Hey, uh, a toast! To Harry, junior.
为小哈瑞干杯
to Harriet!
已经是1939年了
Look, it’s 1939 already,
咱们…
And we…
平常你在我开口之前 就知道我要说什么
Gosh, you usually get my thoughts before I do, So you probably know what I’m going to say.
海伦
Helen…
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?

Uh…No.
我一直在想…海伦
You know, Helen, I been thinking–
丹尼,猜猜看 什么
Danny, guess what. What?
杂♥志♥社11月要用我拍的照片 真的 很好呀
Collier’s wants the pictures for November. No kidding? Oh, that’s great.
可他们要得很急 星期四前就要照片
But they say it’s kind of a rush thing. They need the pictures by Thursday,
也就是说,明天下午前我必须都弄好
Which means I have to have them ready tomorrow afternoon,
也就是说我必须去工作
Which means I have to get to work.
我得走了 等等
I have to go. I have to go. Wait.
什么
What?
想吃馅饼吗
Want some pie?
我们刚吃过了
We just had pie.
但没吃蓝莓馅饼的
Not the blueberry.
你怎么会还没吃饱 我也不知道
How could you still be hungry? I don’t know.
那岂不是最该死的事
Heck. Isn’t that the darnedest thing?
来份蓝莓馅饼
Some blueberry pie.
你真的不要
You sure you don’t want some?
就一份
Just one, thanks.
出了什么事
What’s going on?
出事 没出事
What’s going on?
我只想让你陪着我
Nothing. I just want you to sit with me
就在我吃东西的时候 就这样
While I eat, that’s all.
我会吃的很快
I-I’ll eat fast.
有坏消息要告诉我 你要去试飞火箭
You’re trying to break some bad news to me. You’re going to test some crazy rocket?
你怎么会有这种怪念头 没有什么火箭
Where do you cook this stuff up? No, there’s no crazy rocket.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我得走了
I have to go.
好吧 我知道
Ok. I know.
给我打电♥话♥ 好吗 行
Call me later, all right? Ok.
再见
Bye.
你真的非走不可
Are you sure you’ve got to go?
丹尼
Danny…
你真的没事
Are you sure you’re ok?
你这是干什么
What? What is it?
海伦
Helen…
让我们永远不离开这电♥话♥亭
Let’s never leave this phone booth.
你有点怪 是吗
You’re acting nuts. I am?
比平时还怪
More than usual.
回头见
I’ll see you later.
你怎么还呆在这里 快走吧
What are you still doing here? Get out of here.
我差一点就成功了
I almost did it. Yeah, I just–
可是那几个字 我就是说不出口
I couldn’t get the words past my throat.
给我点灵感 告诉我
Well, you inspired me. I mean–tell me something.
当你问布朗奇…你如何..
When you asked Blanche, How did you– but–
真的 在她头上
Yeah, really? On her head?
她还是答应了
And she still said yes?
丹尼 等一下 弗兰克
Danny. Yeah, just a sec, Frank.
你最好赶快出去看看
You got to go outside.
丹尼
Danny?

Dan!
丹尼 开门
Come on, Danny.
把门打开好吗
Goddamn it, Danny, will you open the door?
拜托
Please?
嗨 哈瑞
Hi, Harry.
他们说两星期后她会醒过来 现在都半年了
After the first two weeks, They said she wouldn’t wake up. That was nearly six months ago.
医生也有错的时候
Doctors can be wrong.
我和莫里森大夫谈过
I talked to dr. Morrison…
凯尔文大夫 哈斯丁斯
And Kelvin and Hastings
和科林斯大夫 他们都这么说
and Collins. They all say the same thing.
她说 “回头见”
She said, “I’ll see you later.”
她说的最后一句话是“回头见”
That was the last thing she said, “I’ll see you later.”
他们把她转到长♥期♥疗养院去了
They’re moving her to a chronic care facility in…
在圣罗萨
Santa Rosa.
那里更好一些
It’s a better place, I think.
医生们都认为 现在无他们能为力了
The doctors all agree there’s nothing that can be done.
小时候 我们常到灯塔去玩
We used to play out by the lighthouse when we were kids
她说我们会一起变老
And she’d say we’d grow old together…
在街那边的大房♥子里
In that great house just down the road.
哈瑞 我的每个记忆里都有她
Harry, I don’t have one single memory without her.
任何事没告诉她以前 都不会成为真实
Nothing was real until she knew.
你有听我说 查理被开除了
Did you hear Charlie was canned from my project?
没有
No.
在他的更衣柜里 找到两瓶杜松子酒
They found two bottles of gin in his locker.
他不承认 可是他醉到跌倒 昏过去了
He tried to deny it, but he was so sozzled, He fell on his ass and passed out.
离试验只有6天了 把他开除了
Six days before the test, and now he’s out.
他的时机选得真好
His timing was always beautiful like that.
什么试验 什么试验
What test? What test?
我的项目
My project.
我的秘密项目
My secret project.
我准备冷冻一个人
I was going to freeze a human being.
如果你认为查理还算个人的话
Well, if you call Charlie a human being.
多长时间
How long?
1年
A year.
查理最大的好处就是 他没有社会关系
See, the beautiful thing about Charlie is the guy had no life.
解决问题较好的方法 对妈
What better way to iron out the kinks, right?
哈瑞 我不能眼睁睁地看着她死去
Harry, I can’t watch her die.
我愿意睡上1年
I want to sleep for a year.
你准是伤心过度胡思乱想 我想好了
Look, you’ve been through an awful lot. I’ve thought this through.
不 算了吧
No, forget it.
我服役12年 我是军人 我身体好
I’ve been in the service for 12 years. I’m military. I’m healthy.
我没有家 我没有地方可去
I’ve got no family, I nowhere to go.
我熟悉实验 这是我的工作
I know tests. I know experiments. It’s my job!
我最合适
I’m perfect.
这点你清楚
You know that.
我没把握这个实验能否维持1年
Dan, I don’t even know if this thing will work for a year.
哈瑞 让我做吧 求你
Harry, let me do it. Please.
我不能再想下去了
I can’t think anymore. I can’t.
直到她…
Until she–
直到全部结束
Until it’s over.
你知道医生也会判断错
You’ve said yourself that doctors can be wrong.
那是对的
That’s true, you know.
如果她情况好转 就把我弄醒
If she gets better, wake me up.
内压降到二十
Bring the internal to 20.
二十一
21.
准备第三阶段
We’re stay for phase three.
封住第2道关口
Sealing second barrier.
停止脉博
Cancel pulse.
气压指数七…十六
Barometer is 7…16.
八到十六
8 to 16.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!