维持在二十
keep 20.
开始减压
Reduce pressure.
他的心率怎么样 心率…看起来不错
How’s the heart rate? Heart rate… Looking good.
打开阀门
hit the valve.
指针六
Needle at 6.
指针六-五
Needle at 6-5.
我们在安全位置上
We’re in the black.
记录日期和时间
Record date and time, please.
1939年11月26日
26 November, 1939.
041700小时
041700 hours.
好的各位, 这就是..
All right, gentlemen, this is it.
这是历史性的一刻
This is history.
明天去找牙医
Got the dentist tomorrow?
好吃吗
Any good?
还行
Yeah.
有你作伴真好 好得让人打哈欠
You were good company. She said, yawning.
我没打哈欠 –你差点就打哈欠了
I’m not yawning. Well, you were about to.
对不起
You see? Sorry.
抱歉晚饭没做好 我总是把东西烧糊
I’m sorry about dinner. I just have a tendency to burn things.
不 没有烧糊
No, no. It wasn’t really burned.
只是熟透了
It’s just, you know, well done.
非常彻底地熟透了
It was significantly, dramatically well done.
咱们再来一次
We’ll do it again.
随时可以 我认识管家…
Sure. Anytime. I know the maitre d’.
明天医院见
Uh, see you at the hospital, ok?
周末去看航♥空♥表演
Air show this weekend, right?
你可以邀请约翰
You can invite john if you want to.
也许
Maybe.
到时候再说
We’ll see.
晚安
Good night.
你这是干嘛
Hey, what’s this?
这叫停车 菲利克斯
It’s called parking, Felix.
我以为你要送我们回家
I thought you were taking us home!
你要不要冷静点 怪物
Will you chill out, freak?
住嘴 我要先送点东西
I got to drop something off.
跟你们不一样 我有重任在身
Unlike you, I have responsibilities.
妈妈说你将送我们回家
Yeah, but mom said you were going to take us home
直接
Directly.
你可真会瞎编 菲利克斯
Oh, well, that’s a real nice story, Felix,
妈妈爸爸 在拉斯维加斯 但我不是
But mom and dad are in Vegas and I’m not.
你敢离开这部汽车
You move from this car,
我发誓
And I swear to God,
我就把一条毒蛇 放进你被窝
One day I’ll put a poisonous snake in your bed.
啊 不
Oh, no.
你也是
You, too.
笨蛋
Dickhead.
在限期内我们根本干不完
I just don’t think that we’ll be able to work within that time frame.
我想他们必须
Yeah. I think we’re going to have
至少再多给我们一个星期
To postpone construction at least another week,
这是最起码的 我们正在给所有物品分类
And that’s at the least. We’re sorting through a lot of stuff here.
我会及时汇报
I can keep you updated.
看哪 检查看看
Oh, man… Check it out.
看谁先跑到底
Race you to the end?
快 还有10秒钟就要爆♥炸♥了
Hurry up! We got 10 seconds left! It’s going to blow!
快 10 9 8
Hurry! 10…9…8…
7…
我身上着火了
Oh, I’m burning up! Here, I’ll–
烧死我了 烧死我了 烧死我了
Oh! It burns! It burns! It burns!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
烧死我了
It burns! Ohh!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们的人已经盯紧时间了
I’ve got my guys on it round the clock.
你有什么事
What can I do for you, airman?
把这个交给山姆 他在托车外面
You want to give this to Samuels. He’s out front in the trailer.
谢谢
Thank you.
收到, 温度是1,2,3, 就绪
Roger. Temperature is 1-2-3. Ready.
起动涡轮速度推进器
Activating the turbo-power speed booster.
核动力准备好了
Get ready for some radioactive energy.
OK 我们下潜到多深了
Hmm. Ok, how low are we?
仪表指示65米
The needle says…65.
47米
47!
准备升起潜望镜
Ok, ready to raise periscope?
准备升起潜望镜
Yep. Ready to raise periscope.
潜艇进水了 紧急情况
Ok. We have a leak. Emergency!
怎么办
Sir, what do I do?
关闭氧气
Tighten the oxygen!
天哪
Oh, my god.
当心
Careful.
是凉的
It’s cold.
看看他
Look at him.
他也是凉的
He’s cold, too.
你想他死了吗
Do you think he’s dead?
救命啊 帮我把这个脱下来
Help me! Get me out of this thing!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help!
我们进去了 有个大金属东西 里面躺个死人
We went inside there! There was this big metal thing! It opened up! There’s a dead guy inside!
住嘴 住嘴
Shut up! Just shut up!
我发誓 他冷极了 他抓住我 抢走我的外套
Steven, I swear! He was really cold. He grabbed me and took my jacket! Right?
如果我觉得冷 也会抢你的外套
If I was cold, I’d take your jacket also.
住嘴 真讨厌 你们两个
Shut up! You’re pathetic, both of you!
在这车上我最大
Look, I am the boss in this car!
我是头儿
Me! I am!
现在头儿发话了 “住嘴 ”
And the boss says… Shut up!
这该不是你丢衣服 所编出来的最好的借口
This isn’t just the finest excuse you’ve ever come up with for losing a jacket?
是个好借口
It’d be a great excuse,
但不是 妈 可这是真的
But no, mom, it’s the truth.
真的那里有个冷冻人
This frozen guy was there!
我也看见 库伯太太 当时我也在 我看到了
I saw him, too, Mrs. Cooper. I was there and I saw him!
那位先生呆在那里 肯定有原因
I’m sure this gentleman’s in there for a reason.
把豆子吃完
Finish your peas.
请给我接
I… Would like…
请接理查门 3-4-2
R-r-r-richmond 3-4-2, please.
理342 理查门 3-4-2
RI342. Richmond 3-4-2.
是74342吗
7-4-3-4-2?
对 我要找哈瑞·芬利
Yes! Please. I’d like To speak to Harry F-Finley.
请找哈瑞·芬利
Harry–Harry Finley, please.
先生 你少说2位号♥码 该是7位 你只说5位
Sir, you’re missing two digits. You need seven digits, sir. You only gave me five.
请说7位号♥码
You need seven. Wha–
自♥由♥之翼航♥空♥展 1992
我的天哪
Oh, brother.
先生 抱歉
Sir, I’m sorry,
这里没有你说的这个人 住在这里
But there’s no one stationed here by that name.
喔 该死
Aw, heck.
我要和你们的负责人谈谈
Well, then I need to talk to someone else in charge.
先生 对不起 我不能让你进去
Sir, I’m sorry, but there’s no way That I can let you in here.
我知道我这样子让你起疑
I know how I must look to you, ok?
如果我是你 也不会放我进去
Believe me, I wouldn’t let me in here, if I was you. But you must.
我不得不要求你 马上离开这个营地
I’m sorry, but I must ask you to leave these premises.
我是丹尼尔·麦考米克上尉
My name is captain Daniel McCormick.
编号♥是241988539
Serial number 241988539.
我也知道你的名字
I know your name, too.
你看上去是个好孩子
Now, you sure look like a nice kid,
可是如果你不马上把你的上司叫来
But if you don’t get your supervisor out here now,
跟我说话 我相信你的后半辈子
to talk to me, I will personally make sure That you pull guard duty
别想这里站岗了
For the rest of your military career!
听明白了吗 听明白了吗
Have you got that? Have you got that?
你说它叫“B计划” B代表巴福德
And you say it was registered as project b, Which stands for Buford?
对 那是只鸡的名字
Yes, sir. That was the name of the… Chicken.
哈瑞·芬利第一次试验用的鸡
That Harry Finley first tested?
完全正确
That’s correct.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!