Cover it up. Cover it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
[ Whimpering ]
天啊!这里他妈的发生了什么事?
Jesus Christ! What the fuck is going on here?
你们的父母快要上来了
Your parents are on their way up here.
我绝不会为这一团糟负责的!
And I am not taking responsibility for this mess!
– 看看床垫下面啊
– 看什么?
– Check under the mattress.
– For what?
– 那死尸啊,你闻不到吗?
– 是你的臭脚
– For the body. Can’t you smell it?
– It’s your feet.
天啊!这他妈的是什么?
Fucking Christ! What the fuck is that?
警♥察♥!紧急事件!
Police! It’s an emergency!
[ Elevator Bell Dings ]
警♥察♥局!他妈的马上派人来这里
Police! Get someone over here right fucking now.
– 这里发现一只死鸡被塞在床垫下面!
– 不能这样说她
– There’s a dead whore stuffed in the mattress!
– Don’t call her that.
闭嘴!我他妈的是认真的
Shut up! I’m dead fucking serious.
– 这里发现一只死鸡被塞在……
– 不准这样叫她!
– There’s a dead fucking whore stuffed…
– Stop calling her that!
该死的床垫下面!
in the fucking bed!
操!
Fuck!
[ Whimpering ]
[ Whimpering Continues ]
[ Whimpering Continues ]
If your pad is a wax museum
[ Ted Screaming ]
The young and exotic
Following a millionaire
A glass and a shaker
Our host is a real scene maker
The millionaire’s holiday
The millionaire’s holiday
The millionaire’s holiday
他们行为不端了吗?
Did they misbehave?
[ Fireworks Crackling ]
[ Elevator Bell Dings ]
紧急情况?
[ Muttering ] Emergency?
贝蒂
[ Muttering Continues ] Just…
[ Automatic Gunfire On TV ]
[ Beeping On TV ]
[ Phone Ringing ]
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
– 我找贝蒂
– 派对完了,她可能回家了
– Let me speak to Betty.
– Uh, party’s over. She probably went home.
– 她就住在那儿的!
– 是的,是的,是的,我知道她
– She lives there!
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know her.
那叫她来接电♥话♥吧,告诉她是紧急情况
Well, then get her on the phone. Tell her it’s an emergency.
我该说是谁……谁打来的电♥话♥?
Who… Who should I say is calling?
你告诉她是公♥司♥的泰德打来的电♥话♥
You tell her it’s Teddy from work on the phone.
我在酒店里遇到了他妈的紧急大事
I got some major fucking emergency.
嗨,泰德,我是玛格丽特
Hi, Ted. I’m Margaret.
听来你情绪不高,过了个不大愉快的新年吧?
You sound down. Has this not been the happiest of New Years?
对,玛格丽特,这绝非我过的最开心的新年
No, Margaret. This hasn’t been my happiest New Year.
这个年开始得实在太糟糕了
This one’s starting off pretty fucking badly.
– 噢,怎么了?
– 嗯,贝蒂……
– Aw, how come?
– Well, Betty…
留下我一个人打理酒店,一上来立马……
leaves me here all by myself, and first thing right off the bat,
我就被一伙女巫给操了
I’m fucked by a coven of witches.
你被一锅女巫给操了?
You were fucked by an oven full of witches?
是一伙女巫!不是一锅!
A coven of witches! Not an oven!
好吧,其实只是其中一个女巫
Well, one witch in particular.
她是个脸上有痣,毛发密布的老女巫吗?
Was she an old hag with a mole on her face with hair growing out of it?
不,不,她很漂亮
No, no, she was very beautiful.
泰德?那有什么问题呢?
[ Gasps ] Ted? What’s the problem?
嗯,应该承认,这是整晚最好的一部分
Well, admittedly, that was the best part of the evening.
这其实相当好
It was pretty bloody good actually.
但这还是今晚非常令人不安的开端
But it’s still a pretty unnerving way to start off the night.
在我听起来好像是个很不错的开端啊
Sounds like a pretty great way to start off the night to me.
– 咱们还是别提女巫了吧?
– 不提女巫
– Why don’t we just skip over the witches?
– Skipping the witches.
好的。之后,另一间房♥……
Right. Later, in another room,
有个他妈的疯子用枪顶着我的脸……
some crazy fucking maniac sticks a gun in my face…
逼我和他老婆玩性变♥态♥游戏
and forces me to play out some psychosexual drama with his wife.
他让你和他老婆玩性变♥态♥游戏?
He made you have psycho sex with his wife?
不,他没让我♥操♥他的老婆,只是他以为我♥操♥了他的老婆
No, he didn’t make me fuck his wife. He thought I fucked his wife.
– 他用一支子弹上膛的枪劫持了我!
– 是哪种枪?
– He held me at gunpoint with a loaded gun!
– What kind of gun was it?
我不知道,我不玩枪,反正很大
I don’t know. I’m not a gun guy. It was big.
– 像辣手神探用的那种吗?
– 是的,差不多是那样,没错
– Was it like Dirty Harry’s gun?
– Yeah, sort of like that, yeah.
它有着长枪管还是短枪管?
Did it have a real long barrel or a short barrel?
那有什么区别啊?
What difference does it make?
嗯,首先,马格南点44和马格南点357是有区别的
Well, for one thing, it’s a difference between a .44 Magnum and a Magnum .357.
谁他妈的管它是点44还是点357?总之是支他妈的大枪!
Who the fuck cares whether it was a .44 or a .392? It was a big fucking gun!
枪上了子弹!还直直地对着我的头!
It was loaded! And it was pointed right at my fucking head!
– 不如跳过这部份吧?
– 我想你叫贝蒂他妈的马上来接电♥话♥
– You wanna skip this part too?
– I want you to get Betty on the phone right fucking now.
等等,这里有人叫……
Hold on. Anybody live here named…
她叫什么名字来着?
What’s her name again?
– 贝蒂
– 贝蒂!
– Betty.
– Betty!
谁在嚷嚷?
Whatcha screaming about?
– 你是贝蒂?
– 是的,我是贝蒂,这他妈的是我的地方
– You’re Betty?
– Yeah, I’m Betty. It’s my fucking place.
– 你♥他♥妈♥的是哪根葱?
– 我是玛格丽特,泰德找你
– Who the fuck are you?
– I’m Margaret. And this is Ted.
[ Video Game Continues ]
– 大家伙们,想去吃早餐吗?
– 不想
– You guys, wanna go to breakfast?
– No.
– 咱们去Denny’s吧
– 晚点再去
– Let’s go to Denny’s.
– Later.
– 好吧,泰德,有什么麻烦?
– 你好,贝蒂
– Okay, Ted, what’s the problem?
– Hello, Betty.
“有什么麻烦?”不是一个麻烦
“What’s the problem?” I haven’t got a problem.
– 我遇到了很多麻烦,是复数。想知道是什么麻烦吗?
– 当然
– I’ve got fucking problems. Plural. Wanna hear?
– Sure.
好吧,最近发生的是三零九号♥房♥
Well, most recently, there’s room 309.
那里有个吓人的墨西哥黑帮家伙对着我指手划脚
There’s this scary Mexican gangster dude pokin’ his finger in my chest.
他的孩子也一样对我呼来唤去
There’s his hooligan kids snapping their fingers at me.
床垫下塞着一具腐烂发臭的妓♥女♥尸体
There’s a putrid, rotting corpse of a dead whore stuffed in the springs of the bed.
连房♥间也烧掉了
There’s rooms blazing afire.
又有一只大针筒不知道从他妈的哪里飞出来……
There’s a big fat needle from God knows where,
直插♥我♥大腿,都不知道会被传染上什么
stuck in my leg, infecting me with God knows what.
最后,是我,他妈的现在就出门
And finally, there’s me, walkin’ out the door right fuckin’ now.
后会有期
– Buenas noches.
– [ Buzzing ]
– 是不是顶楼?
– 是的
– Is that the penthouse?
– [ Buzzing ]
– Yes, it is.
是切斯特·拉什的派对,他们想要些什么
It’s the Chester Rush party. They want something.
那个,硬乳♥头♥,他们只能干吹口哨了,因为我要闪了
Well, tough titty. They’re just gonna have to whistle, because I’m off.
泰德,等一下,我知道你受惊了
Now, Ted, wait a minute. I know you’re freaked.
我知道你心力交瘁,整晚诸事不顺
I know you’re stressed. You had a real bad night.
哦,是的,贝蒂,我真是诸事不顺
– Oh, yes, Betty. I’ve had a real bad night.
– [ Buzzing Continues ]
我唯一要求你做的事就是,你招呼了切斯特·拉什后,就可以离去了
The only thing I ask is that you take care of Chester Rush, and then you can leave.
– 我真的不想做!
– 泰德,他是酒店的VIP贵宾
– I don’t feel like it!
– Ted, he’s a very important guest of the hotel.
实际上,他是酒店最重要的客人
In fact, he’s the most important guest of the hotel.
本酒店过去曾是明星的天堂
The Mon Signor used to be a haven for movie stars.
由三十年代、四十年代直到五十年代前期……
Through the Thirties, Forties and first half of the Fifties,
星光闪闪……
more movie stars, if you break it down on a night-by-night basis,
冠绝好莱坞
stayed at the Mon Signor than any other hotel in Hollywood.
八十年代以来,我们惨淡经营……
Now, we had some hard times in the Eighties,
即使我们是加农电影公♥司♥的官方驻地……
even though we were the official hotel of Cannon Pictures,
但现在我们正在恢复十九世纪的大好形势
but we’re comin’ back strong in the Nineties.
明星顾客对酒店复苏很重要
And a movie star clientele is important to that comeback.
– 现在,你听着……
– 他可能只是要些香槟
– Now, you look here…
– He probably just wants some champagne.
你做得到的,对吧?泰德,只要招呼一下他
You can do that, can’t you? Ted. Just take care of him.
我代表全体酒店员工请求你
The entire staff of the Mon Signor is begging you.
好吧,但你要立刻火速赶过来!
– Okay. But you get your ass down here pronto!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!