Change the channel now!
[ Sniffing ]
天啊,你才是脚臭的那一位
Man, you’re the one with the stinking feet.
我的脚不臭
They don’t stink.
– 真的臭
– 不,我的脚不臭
– Yeah, they do.
– No, they don’t.
你自己闻闻吧
Here, smell for yourself.
闻啊
Go ahead.
闻啊
Go ahead.
[ Sniffing ]
找个开瓶器来
– Get a bottle opener.
– [ Laughter On TV ]
[ TV Clicks Off ]
不要摇它
Don’t shake it.
[ Buzzing ]
– 前台
– 泰德?嗨,是我,莎拉
– Front desk.
– Ted? Hi, it’s me, Sarah.
谁死了?没人死?好,那就不要打给我
Who died? No one? Good. Then don’t call me.
我只是觉得我得告诉你,你们的清洁工干的活真烂
I just thought I’d tell you that your cleaning ladies are doing a bum job.
这里到处都是各种各样的垃圾:针筒什么的
There’s all kinds of leftover stuff here: needles and things.
我们的服务不包括针筒吧?
We’re not supposed to have needles, are we?
我是说,他们不是客房♥的标配,对吗?
I mean, they don’t come with the room, do they?
快找人来清洁一下
Send someone up here to clean this place up right.
我告诉过你不要摇的!
I told you not to shake it!
我要挂了,我的笨蛋弟弟刚刚把香槟喷得满房♥间都是
I gotta go. My dumb brother just exploded the champagne all over the room.
哦,给我们送两枝干净牙刷来
Oh, and bring us up a couple of toothbrushes.
房♥间里有张卡片上写着如果我们提出要求,你们会送来干净牙刷的
There’s a card in the bathroom that says you’ll bring us free toothbrushes if we ask for them.
我要给另一间客房♥打电♥话♥,给我三个号♥码
I’m calling a room. Give me three numbers.
四……零……九
– Four… zero… nine.
– [ Dialing Phone ]
– 喂?
– 怎么了?
– Hello?
– [ Sigfried ] What?
嗨,你我互不相识
Hi. You don’t know me, and I don’t know you either,
但你有针筒吗?
but do you have any needles?
我们的房♥间里有,我想知道是不是服务内容之一
We have needles here, and I was wondering if they come with the room or not.
我们这里没有针筒,孩子
[ Sigfried ] We ain’t got no needles here, kid.
– 没有?
– 要命的枪就有一枝
– No?
– Just a big fuckin’ gun.
我就是问问
Just checking.
这是靶心……值一百分
This is the bull’s-eye. It’s worth 100 points.
这里值十分,这里值二十分
This is worth ten points. This is worth 20 points.
这里值……嘿,你得等我走开啊!
This is worth… Hey, wait ’til I get out of the way!
看看专家是怎么掷的
This is how an expert throws it.
喂,孩子们,我给你们带来了牛奶和曲奇饼
Hello, kiddie-winkies. I brought your milk and cookies.
你们现在就要吃掉它们,因为……
You’re going to have to eat them now, because…
到睡觉时间了
you’re going to sleep.
我们现在就要睡?
We have to go to sleep now?
你们父母说十二点前就要去睡
Your parents said to put you to bed before midnight.
好吧……啧,啧,啧
Well… Tsk, tsk, tsk.
也许这样就不会烦到我了
Maybe this way you’ll leave me alone.
这些不是牛奶和曲奇饼
Those aren’t milk and cookies.
嗯,我们曲奇饼缺货了……
Well, we ran out of cookies,
所以我给你们带来了牛奶和咸饼干
so I brought you milk and saltines.
现在,不要抱怨了,赶紧吃完就上♥床♥去
Now, don’t complain. Hurry up and eat. You’re going to bed.
[ Spits ]
很老了
They’re old.
把它们泡到牛奶里就会变软的
Dip them in the milk. The milk will make them soft.
[ Spits ]
不爱吃饼干?
No crackers?
现在到睡觉时间了,我不想你们四处乱跑……
Sleepy time. Now, I don’t want you wandering around,
所以如果你们要上厕所的话……
so if you need the rest room…
[ Water Running, Children Brushing Teeth ]
[ Sniffs ]
[ Sniffs ]
我们的睡衣呢?
What about our pajamas?
万一发生地震,你们希望自己看上去很体面,对吧?
You wanna look nice in case there’s an earthquake, don’t you?
– 是的
– 好,那么,就还穿这些衣服吧
– [ Both ] Yeah.
– Well, then, stay in those clothes.
这是曼秀雷敦薄荷膏
This is some Mentholatum ointment.
现在躺进被窝里,闭上眼,我给你们说个故事
Now, under the covers and close your eyes, and I’ll tell you a story.
你们爸爸说他最讨厌保姆,不信任他们
Your dad says he hates baby-sitters, doesn’t trust ’em.
嗯,这也不怪他,真的
Well, can’t say I blame him, really.
你们知道我童年时保姆怎么对我吗?
You know what my baby-sitter did to me when I was a kid?
我总是讨厌睡觉
I used to hate going to sleep.
你知道,很晚了,你就想起床,到处跑,疯玩
You know, when it’s late, you wanna get up, run around, go crazy.
我保姆通常对付我的方法是……
Well, what my baby-sitter used to do to me…
为了确保我呆在床上而不是被诱惑得起床……
to make sure I’d stay in bed, not be tempted to get up,
她就是用这种挥发性的薄荷膏……
was she’d take some of this vapor rub ointment…
– [ Coughing ]
– [ Sniffs ]
在我两个眼皮上涂一点……
and she’d dab a little on each eyelid…
保证我睁不开眼
just to make sure I’d stay put.
好了,现在你们也涂上了
There. Now you have some too.
不要睁开眼,不会眼睛会感觉很烧很烧很烧的
Don’t open your eyes or it’ll burn, burn, burn.
– 那明天早上怎么办?
– 如果你们……
– What about in the morning?
– Well, if you keep…
整晚紧闭双眼,明天早上它就会失效了……
your eyes shut tight all night, it’ll wear off by morning,
但之前不能张开眼
but don’t open them before then.
你曾经睁开过眼睛吗?
Did you ever open your eyes?
是的,我试过,看看我现在的样子
Yes, I did, and look at me now.
– 看不到啊
– 那就对了
– [ Both ] We can’t.
– Exactly. Good.
安睡吧
You’ll do fine.
乖乖睡一晚……
Sleep tight all night…
我就不告诉你们父母香槟的事
and I won’t tell your parents about the champagne.
晚安
Good night.
[ Skyrockets Whistling, Crowd Cheering ]
[ Fireworks Continue ]
你在看电视吗?
Are you watching TV?
对。你想看的话,就最好去洗个脸
Yep. If you wanna watch, you better go wash your face.
[ Fireworks Continue, Dogs Barking On TV ]
– 啊!
– 小心
– Unh!
– Be careful.
[ Cartoon Character On TV ] Gimme that!
[ Water Running ]
[ Sniffs ]
[ Sniffs ]
[ Fireworks Continue ]

Ah.
嘿,你在干吗?
– Hey, what are you doing?
– [ Sniffs ]
[ Screaming ]
[ Screaming Continues ]
闭嘴
– [ Buzzing ]
– [ Whispering ] Shut up.
你!闭嘴!闭嘴!
You! Shut up! Shut up!
– 泰德!
– 你又想要什么?天啊,谁死了?
– Ted!
– What do you want now, for Christ sakes? Who died?
我不知道,但她在我床里
I don’t know, but she’s in my bed.
– 什么?
– 我的床里有具死尸
– What?
– There’s a dead body in my bed.
胡扯!那不过是你弟弟睡着的样子!
Nonsense! That’s just your brother sound asleep!
不!床垫里有一具女尸!
No! There’s a woman’s dead body inside the bed in the mattress.
– 你见到死尸?
– 是啊!
– You saw the body?
– Yes!
不可能!你眼上涂了药膏的
Impossible! You’ve got the ointment on your eyes.
你该什么也看不见的!快去睡吧!
Ya can’t see shit! Now go to sleep!
[ Buzzing ]
– 快去睡!
– 我洗掉了
– Go to sleep!
– I washed it off.
– 洗净了曼秀雷敦薄荷膏?
– 对。难道你以前从来没想过洗掉它吗?
– The Mentholatum?
– Yeah. Didn’t you ever think to do that?
快滚上来,报♥警♥……
Get your ass up here and call the police,
因为我床里有具尸体,臭死了,看上去更糟
because there’s a dead body in my bed, and it smells like shit, and it looks even worse.
如果你不帮我们,否则我爸爸就要你跟死尸同眠……
If you don’t help us, my dad is going to lay you down right next to her,
我向他妈的上帝发誓!
I swear to fucking God!
我马上就上去!
– I am coming up there right this minute!
– [ Dial Tone ]
如果我上去的时候房♥间里没有死尸的话,我就要你死给我看!
If there is no dead body in that room by the time I get up there, I’m gonna make one!
你……
– You…
– [ Dial Tone ]
小婊♥子♥
Little bitch.
啊,操!
Ah, shit!
[ Humming ]
[ Elevator Bell Dings ]
遮起来,遮起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!