Who fuckin’… Who… Fuck… Who didn’t put the cork in the bottle?
好吗?一定有人这么干了!不是我!
All right? Somebody! I didn’t do this!
我是从另一瓶里倒的
I was drinkin’ out of that other bottle there.
有人没把塞子盖回去,谁干的?
Somebody didn’t put the fuckin’ cork in the bottle. Who didn’t put it in?
– 切斯特,你要我再开一瓶香槟……?
– 谁没盖塞子?
– Chester, do you want me to open another bottle of champ…
– Who didn’t put it in?
你要我再开一瓶香槟吗?
Do you want me to open another bottle of champagne?
不,你♥他♥妈♥的别再开一瓶!
No, don’t you fuckin’ open another bottle!
我本来喝够了。真岂有此理
I-I-I got enough right here. Fucking shit, man.
天啊,我们已经开了够多瓶了!
God, we’ve opened enough fucking bottles!
– 你知道这酒有多贵?不!你不知道的
– 是的,我知道
– Do you know how much this shit costs? No! You don’t.
– Yes, I do.
不!你不知道!不!你不知道!
No! You don’t! No! You don’t!
因为是免费喝的,兄弟,对你们这些混♥蛋♥来说是免费的
‘Cause it’s fucking free, man. It’s just fucking free to you fucking assholes.
操,总是我付钱……
Shit. I give and I give and I give and I give and I give…
我们刚才说到哪了?
– [ Laughing ]
– [ Sighs ] What was I talkin’ about?
嗯……你正在谈《The Wacky Detective》……
– [ Party Favor Blows ]
– Um, you were saying that The Wacky Detective…
非常流行
was a very popular movie.
是的,它曾是,它曾非常流行……非常非常流行,在出录像带前
Yes, it was. And it was popular… very, very popular… before video.
在出口前!在上有线电视前,曾非常流行
It was popular before foreign! It was popular before p-pay TV.
在上免费电视前,诸如此类!
And before free TV. Before all that shit!
– 《The Wacky Detective》收入达……
– 爱伦,对不起,好吗?
– The Wacky Detective was making…
– Ellen, I’m sorry, okay?
里奥!里奥,国内票房♥总收入是多少?
Leo! Leo. What was the final take on domestic?
7210万
$72.1million.
– 7千万
– 爱伦,对不起
– $72.1 million.
– Ellen, I’m sorry.
这么多人看过
That’s fucking asses in fucking seats.
你知道,这不是你错。我是说,他们对你是双重打击
You know, it’s not your fault. I mean, they hit you both barrels.
但你知道,操,你知道,我会考虑一下的
But you know, fuck, you know, I just would like a little consideration.
我的新片《捉狗者》……
And my new one, The Dog Catcher,
据行内人预测会突破纪录……
which, by the way, is testing right through the ceiling,
收入超过一亿
all right, is projected to gross a hundred.
– 为《捉狗者》干杯
– 为《捉狗者》干杯,切斯特
– The Dog Catcher.
– The Dog Catcher, Chester.
– 哦,谢谢你,先生
– 这可是好东西
– Oh, thank you, sir.
– That’s the good stuff.
现在,看看你给我们送来的东西的用途吧,好吗?
Now, take a look at some of these goodies you brought us, okay?
– 嗯……我真不知有什么用途,切斯特……
– 哦呃
– Um, f-far be it… Far be it for me, uh, Chester…
– Uh-huh.
但我想你是不是能告诉我,这些东西要干什么用?
But I was just wondering if you could tell me, what is all that stuff for?
一次一样东西,慢慢来,不用急的,我不是青蛙,你也不是兔子
Hey, one thing at a time, man. I’m not a frog, and you’re not a bunny.
– 所以咱们别跳前头去了
– 很好,先生
– So let’s not jump ahead.
– Very good, sir.
诺曼,诺曼,诺曼,过来,过来。我觉得你可能想看看这些东西
Norman, Norman, Norman, come on, come on. I think you might want to look at some of this shit.
嘿,你这小气鬼。好的,兄弟们
Hey, you damn skimpy. All right, men.
[ Ted Laughs ]
好的,兄弟,说吧
All right, man. Tell it.
一块木板
A block of wood.
继续
Continue.
– 三个钉子
– 为什么?
– Three nails.
– Why three nails?
片中主角是做如此要求的。继续,泰德
That’s how many Peter Lorre asked for. Continue, Ted.
一卷麻绳
A ball of twine.
绝对是货真价实的麻绳,继续!
Well, that is definitely a ball of twine. Continue!
一桶……冰
– A bucket… of ice.
– [ Ice Clattering ]
– 要做吗?
– 要!
– You into it?
– I’m into it.
好,继续!
All right. Go on!
– 炸甜圈
– 那是我要的
– A doughnut.
– That’s for me.
[ Mumbles ]
– 一个俱乐部三明治
– 那是我要的
– A club sandwich.
– That is mine.
[ Clears Throat ]
还有……一把小斧头!
And… a hatchet!
我要的是“锋利无比的斧头”
“A hatchet as sharp as the devil himself,” is what I asked for.
那好,先生……切斯特,你可以试试
Well, sir… Chester… you be the judge.
不,不,不,不,不,我来试
No, no, no, no, no. I’ll be the judge.
– 小心,先生
– 你觉得怎么样?
– Careful, sir.
– What do you think?
这绝对是把利器
It’s a sharp motherfucker.
别管钉子和麻绳了,把这些全拿到吧台上去吧,快
Forget the nails and the twine. Bring all this other bullshit over to the bar. Come on.
– 来吧,立刻,伙计
– 你听到他说的了,泰德,去吧
– Let’s go. Pronto, man.
– You heard him, Ted. Go ahead.
– 好的,先生
– 诺曼?
– 怎么?
– Right you are, sir.
– Norman?
– Yeah?
是的,这是我的工作。是的,这是我他妈的工作,你知道的
[ Leo ] Yes, it’s my job. Yes, it’s my fucking job. You know that.
他想在外面呆很晚,我不能……我去猴子酒吧了,好吧?
He wanted to stay out late. I can’t… I went to the Monkey Bar, all right?
不要冲我嚷嚷……我没有冲你嚷嚷!
– [ Chester, Norman, Indistinct ]
– [ Leo ] Don’t yell… I’m not yelling!
嘿!我没有吼!你才是吼的人!
Hey! I’m not yellin’! You’re the one that’s fuckin’ yellin’!
操……别挂我电♥话♥!爱伦,请不要挂我电♥话♥,请不要挂电♥话♥
Fuck… Don’t hang up on me! Ellen, please don’t hang up on me. Please don’t hang up on me.
天杀的!我向上帝发誓,如果你挂了我电……
Goddamn it! I swear to fucking God, if you hang up on me…
你个吸鸡♥巴♥的纽约婊♥子♥,要聪明的话就打回来,因为我要离婚!
You cock-fucking New York bitch. Fuckin’ call better be genuine, ’cause I’m gonna get a divorce!
– 怎么,里奥?
– 操!
– [ Norman ] Yo, Leo?
– Fuck!
– 又一个蜜月毁了
– 操,操!
– Another fucking Honeymooners goin’ on in there.
– Fuckin’, fuckin’ shit, man!
他妈的怎么回事……那婊♥子♥他妈的怎么回事,兄弟?
What the fuck is wrong… What the fuck is wrong with the fuckin’ bitch, man?
我要开上车,我要开上穆赫兰道
I’m gonna take the fuckin’ car. I’m gonna drive up to fuckin’ Mulholland.
我要拖着这婊♥子♥的屁♥股♥,把她扔下本尼迪克特峡谷,伙计!
I am gonna fuckin’ drag her fuckin’ ass and throw her down Benedict fuckin’ Canyon, man!
– 你还是已婚吗,兄弟?]
– 是的,我他妈的也不知道了
– You’re still married, man?
– Yeah. I don’t fucking know anymore.
我向基♥督♥发誓,诺曼,我他妈的向上帝发誓,兄弟
I swear to Christ, Norman. I fuckin’ swear to God, man.
他妈的怎么回事……我对待那婊♥子♥像王后一样!你知道的,兄弟
What the fuck is wrong… I treat this fuckin’ bitch like a queen! You know that, man.
– 我知道
– 我喝得有点多了!
– I know that.
– So I had a little fuckin’ too much to drink!
这是除夕夜,除夕夜,我没法开车回家了
It’s fuckin’ New Year’s Eve. New Year’s Eve. I can’t fuckin’ drive home.
好了,爱伦,对不起,我真的很抱歉
Okay, Ellen, I’m sorry. I’m fuckin’ sorry about that.
你想让我怎么办?难道跳进车里,去撞倒六七个孩子吗?
What do you want me to do? Get in a fuckin’ car, and go run over six or seven fuckin’ kids?
那可真♥他♥妈♥的太棒了
That’d be real fuckin’ nice.
兄弟,这婊♥子♥他妈的什么毛病?
Man, what the fuck is the matter with this bitch?
[ Sighs ]
操!
Fuck!
这些他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is all this?
木板、一桶冰块和一把小斧头,先生
Block of wood, bucket of ice and a hatchet, sir.
不是吧,切斯特,来真的,诺曼?
Get the fuck outta here. Chester, talk to me. Norman?
我们现在继续播出英雄本色
We now return you to The Man From Rio already in progress.
哦,我他妈的鸡♥巴♥都硬了
Oh, my fucking dick is hard already.
告诉我,诺曼,你要来真的!
– Tell me, Norman, you’re gonna do this shit!
– [ Norman Laughing ]
– 我是来真的
– 噢,你真是条汉子
– [ Norman ] I am gonna do it.
– Oh, you are my fuckin’ hero.
说了整晚,不看不快
They better, after talkin’ about it all night. I wanna see a show.
– 来吧,给我他妈的……
– 那好吧
– [ Norman ] Come here. Give me your motherfuckin’…
– All right then.
– 好了,如果东西都全了
– 我已经让救护车等着了,兄弟
– Well, if that’s everything.
– [ Leo ] I got Cedars lined up, man.
我让一个医生等在急诊室里了
I got a doctor waitin’ in the fuckin’ emergency.
操他的急诊室,兄弟,我要赢下那辆车
[ Norman ] Fuck the emergency, man. I’m gonna grab his motherfucking car from him.
只是以防万一,嘿,只是以防万一
Just in case. Hey, just in fucking case.
– 我要回楼下了,先生
– 别这么急
– I’ll just be off back downstairs, sir.
– Not so fast.
– 他妈的对待那婊♥子♥像王后一样,兄弟
– 我们要走回……
– Fuckin’ treat that bitch like a queen, man.
– We’re gonna walk back…
– 这个小吧台
– 我早告诉你甩了她的,不是吗?
– to this little bar here.
– I told you to dump her, didn’t I?
我们要坐下来,因为我们还没完事呢
We’re gonna sit down, ’cause we ain’t quite through yet.
里奥。坐在这个小红凳上,坐在这个小红凳上……
Leo. Sit on this little red stool. Sit down on this little red stool,
让我给你解释这晚的大戏
while I explain the festivities of the evening to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!