“无尽的…”
♪ Endless… ♪
“无尽的…”
♪ Endless… ♪
“无尽的…”
♪ Endless… ♪
“无尽翻滚的波涛…”
♪ Endless rolling waves… ♪
“你会带给我什么”
♪ What do you carry to me ♪
“你会带我到哪里去”
♪ Where will you carry me to ♪
“我镇上的孩子们在沙滩上建沙子城♥堡♥”
♪ Children building castles in the sand in my town ♪
“孩子们…”
♪ Children… ♪
“有一个乐队…”
♪ A band’s playing… ♪
“有一个乐队明晚会在镇里表演… 他们更酷”
♪ A band’s playing tomorrow night in my town… They’re cooler ♪
乐队名是…
The… Soron… .
“女士们都带着孩子…”
♪ Ladies have babies… ♪
“世间都是如此”
♪ That’s how it works… ♪
“穿着红外套的女士 你拿那个包干什么?”
♪ Lady in the red coat what are you doing with that bag ♪
“穿着蓝外套的女士 你认识那个穿红外套的吗?”
♪ Lady in the blue coat do you know the lady in the red coat ♪
慢点
Slowly.
小盒子…
Little boxes…
“小盒子…”
♪ Little boxes… ♪
“带我走…”
♪ To take me away… ♪
“把我从这些小盒子里面…”
♪ from these little boxes… ♪
嗨 甜心
Hi, sweetheart.
呃 嗨 -刚给你做好烩菜
Eh, hi. – Just in time, made you casserole…
哦不用了 我正有点灵感写歌♥… -今天工作怎么样?
Oh no thanks, I got an idea for a song… – How’s work?
不错 我只是… 在我忘掉这之前…
Yes, good. I just… before I forget it…
嗯 一个A小调起音的灵感 拟题为郊区生活
Okay, idea for a song in A minors, possible title Suburbia
“我梦见有一个天使” 降到E调做基本音
♪ I dream of an angel ♪ Down to E in the base.
“带我走”
♪ To take me away ♪
到G调 “带我走” C调
To G ♪ Take me away ♪ C.
“从小盒子里面”
♪ From the little boxes ♪
回到A调 “我梦想有一个天使” 升高到F
Back to A ♪ I dream of an angel ♪ Up the F.
“带我…” 等等 “走” 哎糟糕…
♪ To take… ♪ hang on. ♪ me away ♪ Oh, fuck…
这首操蛋的歌♥
This madness… this fucking madness song!
为音乐埋首苦干了一整天
现在吃晚饭去了 #nomnomnom#
1995年混曲 1997年五十大金曲 1998年五十大金曲 我的最爱
乔恩 别灰心
呃 但并不是乔纳森或者…
Eh, but not Johston or…
所以您如何评价… 呃先生您如何评价您的音乐?
So how would you describe the ehh sir… How would you describe your music?
方西谢谢你的提问 -这真♥他♥妈♥是个无聊的问题
Thank you for your inquiry, Fancy. – That’s pretty fucking boring question
呃 难道这不是潮流吗?
Eh, that’s the edgy isn’t it?
我觉得我们的歌♥超级幸福的… -让他说啊 -操!
I would describe our sound as fucking happy… – Let him speak -Fuck you!
奶酪火腿三明治? 给你… -让他说啊
Cheese and ham panini? Here you go… – Let him speak
奶酪和火腿三明治
Cheese and ham panini
活在梦里
Living the dream.
先生 你还好吗
Hello, sir.
你们想干什么…
What are you going to…
我要自杀! 我是认真的!
I’ll do it! I mean it!
你们他妈的… -赶紧上来!
Are you fucking me… – Get out of the water!
我们在做电台节目
We are at this radio station.
他和克拉拉闹了点矛盾 或者我该说打了一架
He and Clara had a disagreement. Or, I dunno, I guess a physical fight.
你们是… 你们今晚有演出
You are the So… You playing tonight.
怎么演? 我们的键盘手正试着把自己淹死呢
How? Our keyboardist is trying to drown himself.
我也是键盘手
I play keyboards.
哦不不不 我不是想… 那个我不是想要… -是吗?
Oh, no… no! I wasn’t… that wasn’t… I… – Yeah?

Okay
你弹C F和G调吗?
You played C, F and G?
弹啊
Yeah?
你来吧
You are in.
真的?
Really?
所以我们现在该干什么? 我们要不要排练一遍曲子?
So what should we do now? Should we run though the songs?
今晚9点去后台
Stage door 9 p.m. tonight.
呃… 好的… 那我给你我的电♥话♥号♥码!
Eh… Okay… Well lemme give you my number!
他还好吗?
Is he gonna be okay?
他会没事的
He will be fine.
但是他晚上还是要在医院过夜的吧?
He will still need spend the night in the hospital right?
他灌了太多海水 可能会出现胃部不适
He swallowed a lot of sea water. It may end up be stomach problems.
有人吗?
Hello?
怎么回事? 停下来干嘛? ! 你♥他♥妈♥的…
What happened? Just stop playing… You fucking…
你♥他♥妈♥地怎么停下来了 -你有病啊 -胡扯!
Why would you just stop fucking playing? – Bullshit!
操蛋! 真♥他♥妈♥的操蛋!
Bullshit! Just bullshit!
没事儿 来 走吧
It’s okay. Come on.
开车
Start up the car.
您好? -嗯… 卢卡斯回不来了所以我们需要一个新的键盘手
Hello? – So… Lucas has been sectioned and we need a new keyboard player,
然后弗兰克说…
and Frank said… you know…
记得上周末那个不请自来的漂亮男孩儿吗?
Remember that grateful looking a boy jumped up the stage last weekend uninvited
我哪有不请自来! 喂?
I wasn’t uninvited! Hello?
弗兰克觉得你带来了些珍贵的东西
Frank thought you might brought something cherishable that night
但他在那个头套里说话实在听不清
But he gets down really muffled down in the head
所以我以为他说你带来了什么易腐坏的东西
So I thought he said you brought something perishable
你知道就像一箱子吃的 鱼啊水果啊啥的
You know like foods in the case, like fish or fruit
所以我说得了吧老兄 谁干不了这个啊!
So I said come on man, anybody can do that
不管怎么说了 我们现在要去爱尔兰做些新音乐 你来吗?
So anyways, we are doing this really major thing over in Ireland. You in?
当然! -好 M25公路克拉克肯特港服务区 今天下午5点
Yes! – Alright Clacket Lane services, M25, 5pm today
你们绝对难以相信现在发生了什么!
You would not believe what’s happening to me right now!
镜中世界
Through the looking glass.
嗨!
Hello!
我不知道该在哪儿等 克拉克肯特港那么大
I wasn’t sure where to wait, Clacket Lane is pretty elaborated, isn’t it?
我本来想在苏格兰银行取款处等你们
I was gonna stand by the Bank of Scotland cash line
你知道就在皇家汽车俱乐部会员店旁边
you know next to the RAC membership store there
但是嗯… 我想了想还是站在入口比较显眼的好 所以我… 我就过来了…
But eh… I thought I would be more visible on the approach… so I just… decide to come here…
你们好… 哦…
Hello… Oh…
好了赶快进去吧
Alright scoot over!
嗨 嗨 大家好
Hi, hi, everybody.
嗨 我刚才和唐说我不知道该站在哪儿
Hi, I was just saying to Don that I didn’t know where to stand cause
因为我怕你们看不见我
I thought you might not see me, so…
我有医生证明… -这边请
I have a certificate… – This way
这个是正规医疗文件 证明 你看这是院方印♥章♥
It’s an official medical documents, certificate, you know, the official stamp
这些都是合法的…
It’s all legal and eh…
嗯… 你觉得弗兰克怎么样?
So… What do you think of Frank?
呃… -他真♥他♥妈♥赞 不是吗?
Umm… – Fucking amazing, isn’t he?
他的才能简直没有边界
He does all the way out there man, the furthest corners.
操 我真想变成他
Fuck, I wanna be Frank.

Don?
嗯?
Yeah?
那个头套 -闻起来像根香肠
The head. – Smells like sausages.
他从来没把它拿下来过 -从来不?
He never takes it off. – Never?
对 从来没拿下来过
Nah, never.
他带着这个睡觉?
He sleeps in it?

Yep.
那他吃饭呢?
What about eating?
他从脖子下面伸上来一个吸管吸食液体食物
He sucks liquid food to a straw that he follows up under the neck line
有时候也吸点固体 但是最好不要
Occasionally solids but it’s not encouraged.
哪种液体食物?
What kind liquid food?
蛋白粉 一种营养补充剂
Grownut. It’s like a supplement.
那他肯定有一脸大胡子
He must have a very bushy beard
未必
Not necessarily
他怎么刷牙? -乔恩你看
How’d he clean his teeth? – Look, Jon
你必须得习惯接受这些
You just gonna have to go with this.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉这只是… 只是太疯狂了 -是的 我知道 我知道… 我明白的
Sorry, it’s just… It’s pretty crazy… – Yeah, I know, I know… I understand…
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
弗兰克 尽管有他自己的小问题 但是他毫无疑问
Frank, with all this issues, is without a doubt
是我见过的最理智的家伙了
the most one hundred percent sanest cat I’ve ever met.
好吧
Okay.
我就完全是另一种人了
Me on the other hand.
你看起来很正常啊 -是么?
Well, you seem pretty sane to me. – Yeah?
不…其实我之前在精神病院呆过好久
But… No… I spent a lot of time in a psychiatric hospital
我被诊断有严重精神疾病
I was labeled as severely mental ill.
我原来经常干塑胶模特
I use to fuck mannequins
额好吧 -这是一种病症
Right. – It’s a condition.
出发啦
Here we go.
醒醒~醒醒~早餐香喷喷~
Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!