大家下车
Everybody out
欢迎来到威特诺!
Welcome to Vetno!
我们的新家
Our new home.
唐? 唐? -好吧
Don? Don? – All right.
还不错
C’est pas mal.
你喜欢这儿? -没想象中的差
You like? -C’est pas degueu.
别急着下结论
Impulse response
这边 娜娜和布拉克 -抱歉?
Okay, people. Nana, Baraque. – Excuse me?
我们要在这儿住多久? -就住这间
How long will we be staying here for? – Shall be housing here
啊~双层床
Ah, bunks!
真漂亮 娜娜你睡外面 -是的哎
C’est joli. Mon Nana tu dort hors. – It is.
弗兰克
Frank?
主卧是你的
The master bedroom for you.
已经按你的要求布置过了
Had it customized for all your requirements
正好我腿酸了 太棒了
Mes deux legs etaient bien dur. Parfait.
简陋了点 -我们在这儿会非常高产的
basic accommodation. – We’ll have many productive seasons here
克拉拉 -唐? -这是你的房♥间
And Clara -Don? – Your living quarters
这边儿能看湖的全景
Nice panoramic view of the lake here
乔恩 咱俩在这后面
And Jon, you and I are just through here
唐? -怎么了伙计? -抱歉 唐
Don? – Yeah buddy? – Don, sorry
事实上我周一要回去上班
I actually told work that I will be back on Monday
所以我在想… -你♥他♥妈♥为什么还想回去工作?
So I was just wondering… – Why the fuck would you do that?
我以为这只是个临时的活儿
Well I thought it was just a gig, you know
所以我只带了一条裤子和一件T恤
So I only brought one pair of pants and a T-shirt
我会住在这个绿色的拖车里
This is where I’ll be staying, right here in the green trailer
所以晚上的时候你需要什么东西
So if you need anything at night you know
糖 牛奶 吓怕了 过来敲门就行了
Sugar, milk, you freak out, just come and knocking
来吧 快点儿
Come on, chop chop
那是阿尔卑斯雪松 不错哦 -唐!
That’s Alpine cedar. Nice! – Don!
嗯? -我们要在这里呆多久?
Yeah? – How long are we staying here?
直到录完专辑 乔恩
Just as long as it takes to record the album, Jon.
爱尔兰的威特诺 经历了几天被弗兰克称为”野外工作”的日子之后
Vetno, Ireland. After several days of what Frank calls “field work”
排练正式开始了
Rehearsals proper have began
我正在融入我的新生活
I’m settling in to my new life.
也开始逐渐了解我的乐队成员们
And gradually getting to know my fellow band members
哇哦 这个真漂亮 它叫什么?
Wow! This is beautiful. What do you call it?
从我的特雷门琴旁边滚远点!
Stay away from my fucking Theremin
在一些能预料到的初期小问题之后
A few teething problems as you would expect
我开始感觉到能融进这个集体了 -嘿
But beginning to feel like one of the gang. – Hey
所以…
我不知道为什么弗兰克会同意你加入乐队…
但是我完全不相信你
你让我作呕
噢的古特?
On dégouté?
在威特诺 有一种清晰可触的表达自我的自♥由♥
At Vetno, there is already a palpable sense of free expression
而我已经迫不及待地想要投入创造力的漩涡之中去了
And I can’t wait to dive into the creative maelstrom
好的大伙儿 下一次从G小调开始 知道了吗?
Okay everybody, next time around go to G minor, okay?
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four
他妈的是大调! 大调!
Fucking major! Major!
但是当然 我会努力赢得在乐队里的地位
But of course, I shall have to earn my place in the band
而乐队的中心 就是弗兰克
At the heart of it all, is Frank
该怎么形容弗兰克呢?
How to describe Frank?
大部分情况下 他看起来很友好
Mostly, he seems friendly.
尽管有些时候
Though sometimes
有点过激 -这会是值得的!
A little intense. – It’ll be worth it!
停! -这会是值得的!
STOP! – It’ll be worth it!
他可以把自己藏起来好几天
He can hide himself away for days at a time
那个头套里面到底是怎样的?
What goes on inside that head?
那个头套里…
Inside that head…
太好了!
YES!
就像个大鸟笼
It’s like an aviary
你们是鸟 是石头 你是谷仓
You birds. Rock. You’re corn room.
娜娜 你是母鸡
Nana, you’re hen
克拉拉 你是猫头鹰 黑夜里的猎人 沉默的杀手
Clara, the owl, night hunter, silent killer
而这儿又有什么呢?
What have we got here?
下蛋吧 你这个小红毛鸟
Laying eggs, you little ginger bird
下蛋吧
Lay an egg
弗兰克说他要把我们都逼到极限
Frank says he must push us to our furthest corners
然后才能释放巨大的音乐潜能 -蹲下!
And unlock the great music that hides there… – Get down there, Squat!
吸气 把蛋下出来! 把那个蛋挤出来!
Blow air in, get that egg out! Squeeze that egg out!
有时候会觉得有些难以承受
It can feel a little overwhelming at times
但是总得来说
But all in all
我很高兴参与其中
I am happy to be a part of this
就是开心
Just happy.
我不想好好的!
I don’t wanna be fine!
我不想!
I don’t wanna be!
别这样!
Come on!
我不想活了!
I don’t wanna live!
别让他靠近湖!
Don’t let him get to the lake!
别让他靠近湖!
Don’t let him get to the lake!
他跟你说塑胶模特的事儿了?
He tell you about the mannequins?
是的
Yeah
我之前见过一次
I met one once
她叫卡罗琳·昆特利
Caroline Kuntlie
我叫弗兰克
I’m Frank
我叫乔恩
I’m Jon
他现在还… ?
Does he still?
不 他现在和真的女人谈恋爱了
No. He has relationships with real women now.
但是对他来说那很难
But it’s hard, you know.
他不得不说服她们躺在床上一动不动 所以 你懂的
He has to convince them to lie completely still. So, you know.
嘿 别告诉唐是我说的 -不会的
Hey, don’t tell Don I said anything. – No.
他觉得那是个让人羞耻的秘密
He might think it’s a shameful secret.
我说 就告诉大家一切吧
I say tell everyone everything.
为什么要掩盖事实呢
Why cover anything up? Right?
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
为什么要带着它
Why do you wear that?
你觉得这样很怪吗?
You think it’s weird?
有点
Kind of.
呃 普通的脸也很怪啊 不是吗
Well, normal faces are weird too, you know.
它们这么…
The way they’re…
光滑着 光滑着 光滑着
Smooth, smooth, smooth…
然后就 哇啦 你知道的 这是隆起啦那儿又是洞啦
and then blulalala, you know. All bumping and holes
我是说 眼睛长什么样来着
I mean, what are eyes likes?
它们就好像科幻电影似的 千万别让我开始讲嘴唇是什么样
Like a science fiction movie. Don’t get me started on lips.
简直就跟超严重的伤口边缘似的
Like the edges of a very serious wound.
那倒是
That’s true.
但你的头还是挺可怕的啊
But your head is still sort of intimidating.
其实呢 我正在里面给你一个欢迎的微笑
Well, underneath that I’m giving you a welcoming smile.
如果我大声说出自己的面部表情 你会觉得舒服点吗
Would it help if I said my facial expressions out aloud?
呃 可能吧
Well. Maybe.
欢迎的微笑
Welcoming smile.
弗兰克
Frank
你跟键盘手聊了一整晚?
You’ve been up all night talking to the keyboard player?
我可不只是个键盘手
I’m not just a keyboard player.
我也写自己的歌♥
I write songs too.
你自己写歌♥?
You write your own songs?
是啊
Em-huh.
有时间我很乐意唱给你们听
I love to play some for you sometime.
那我很有兴趣啊
I really like that.
大大的 不惧威胁性的露齿笑
Big non threatening grin.
开心的表情 -那现在就唱吧 -真好笑
Delighted look. – Yeah, play them now. – Funny.
现在就唱
Play one now.
棒极了
Excellent.
呃 不是现在 -不 不
Hum, I’m not… not right now. I’m okay. – No, no.
我很乐意听你唱你的歌♥ -我也是 唱吧
I’d love to hear one of your songs. – I would too. Go on.
我 我不这么认为 所以别 -求你了!
I don’t… I don’t think so. Just … – Please!
嘿伙计们 乔恩他自己会创作音乐呢
Hey guys, Jon, he writes his own music.
他还打算给我们表演一下呢
He’s gonna play some music for us.
来嘛 -克拉拉 -让我们听听你的歌♥ 乔恩
Come on. – Clara. – Share your music with us Jon!
弹起来! -好吧
Play something! – Okay.
我手还没暖起来
I haven’t warmed up my hands.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!