你要干什么
What are you doing?
迈克 回车上来
Get back in the fucking vehicle, Mike!
迈克 回车上来
Mike, get back in the fucking vehicle.
我们走 迈克 快
Let’s go, Mike, now!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Daddy?
我听不清你说话
I can hardly hear you.
我是说你儿子擅离职守
I said your son has gone AWOL.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥
My son’s in Iraq.
他曾经在那 部队四天前已经回国了
Your son was in Iraq, sir. His unit arrived stateside four days ago.
听着 如果他回来了 我肯定会知道
Soldier, if my son were back, I’d sure as hell know it.
周日还不回来 他就上缺席名单了
He has until Sunday to get back or he’ll be listed as absent.
抱歉 我还有个电♥话♥
I’m sorry, I have another call.
没有留言
You have no messages.
我是迈克 请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥
Hey, this is Mike. Leave a message. If I ever get a signal, I’ll call you back.
迈克 我是你老爸
Mike, it’s your old man.
听说你回来了 有空回电♥话♥
Heard you’re back. Give me a call when you get a chance.
看看现在 我们身处自♥由♥和安宁之中
Think about that. Freedom is on the march, and we’re safer because of it.
伊♥拉♥克♥还是危机四伏
Iraq is still dangerous.
原因是
It is dangerous because that society is becoming more free…
因为社会变得更自♥由♥更民♥主♥
and heading toward democracy.
分♥析♥家说更大规模军事行动箭在弦上
Analysts say a broader strategy is at work…
本月初萨马拉镇三角区域
one that began with the offensive in the Sunni Triangle city of Samarra…
进攻迫在眉睫
earlier this month.
这是你要的货
There you go.
没什么问题吧
You sure that thing’s gonna fit?
汉克 你有时需要相信别人
You gotta trust somebody sometime, Hank.
-有人打来电♥话♥吗 -没有
-Anyone call? -Nope.
我是伏特鲁蒂 乐意为您效劳
Fort Rudd, how may I direct your call?
接犯罪调查处的奥尔挪中士
First Sergeant Arnold Bickman, Criminal Investigations Division.
抱歉 先生 查无此人
I’m sorry, sir. I have no one by that name on base.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想说什么
Anything you wanna tell me?
为什么我不能和你一起去
Why can’t I go with you?
如果他在某个地方庆祝
If he’s someplace celebrating…
他最不希望母亲来坏他好事
last thing he needs is his mother walking in on him.
-明天到了我给你电♥话♥ -需要两天的车程
-I’ll call you when I get there tomorrow. -It’s a two-day drive.
那是对某些人而言
For some people.
别让它碰到地上
You don’t wanna let it touch the ground.
知道
Okay.
-你从哪里来 -萨尔瓦多
-Where you from? -El Salvador.
你知道国旗倒挂代表什么吗
Do you know what it means when a flag flies upside down?
-不知道 -这是国际遇难信♥号♥♥
-No. -It’s an international distress signal.
-没胡扯吧 -是啊
-No shit? -No shit.
意思是我们陷入了大♥麻♥烦 请求增援
It means we’re in a lot of trouble, so come save our ass…
因为地狱里没有人来救赎我们
because we don’t have a prayer in hell of saving ourselves.
-含义真多 -是的
-It says a lot. -Yes, it does.
现在知道怎么做了
You know how to do it now?
-是的 -很好
-Oh, yes. -Good.
这意思就是”不投票就要死” 对我而言问题是
This whole concept of “Vote or Die!”To me the question is
他们会投票吗
Are they gonna vote?
他们会把这烂摊子 拖到投票的时候吗
Are they gonna leave the bong long enough to actually vote?
不知道
I don’t know.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
强劲低气压今晚经过南部 横穿新墨西哥州
A strong low-pressure system will pass southward across New Mexico tonight…
随之而来的是低温和多云的天气
bringing with it colder temperatures and overcast skies.
军官 一路顺风
Go ahead, sergeant.
谢谢
Thank you, madam.
堤亚菲尔德军官
Sergeant Deerfield?
-你好 -谢谢 知道你很忙
-Hi. -Thanks. I know you’re busy.
你如果提前通知我 我会挤点时间出来
I wish you told me you were coming. I could’ve made a little more time.
基地和那时比起来一定大变样了
But the base has changed a lot since your day.
-谢谢 下士 -不客气
-Thanks, corporal. -Welcome.
他的朋友呢
What about his buddies?
我们也问过
We asked, of course.
一部分人刚从A72地区撤回来
The rest of my guys just got back from a 72.
我不想自己看上去好像漠不关心似的
I don’t wanna seem like I’m not concerned.
在那里 没几个人被炮火吹飞真是个奇迹
Where they been, it’s a miracle more guys don’t blow off for a few days.
我能看看他的住处吗
Would you mind if I had a look at his quarters?
没问题
No.
-潘尼 -长官
-Penning. -Yes, sarge.
-这位是堤亚菲尔德的父亲 -很高兴认识你
-This is Specialist Deerfield’s father. -Good to meet you.
-你有迈克的音讯吗 -没有
-Have you heard from Mike? -No.
他想看看迈克的住处
He wants to look at his son’s quarters.
没问题 长官 这边请
Certainly, sir. Shortcut’s through here.
迈克和我返回波斯尼亚
Me and Mike go back to Bosnia.
他说了许多关于你的事
He’s sure told me enough stories about you.
-他没有打过电♥话♥ -你不觉得奇怪吗
-He hasn’t called or anything? -Does that surprise you?
你知道的比我多 但我印象中迈克在名单中出现过
You know better than me, but I recall Mike showing up for roll call…
他瘦瘦的 锁骨很明显
with a collarbone sticking through his skin.
郎 奥提斯 这是”医生”的父亲
Long, Ortiez. This is Doc’s dad.
-很荣幸见到您 -认识你很高兴
-Oh, honored to meet you, sir. -Good to meet you.
“医生”
Doc?
我们给取的昵称 没什么特别意义
A nickname we gave him. Made no sense.
这是迈克的房♥间
That’s Mike’s room there.
你们知道迈克的下落吗
You boys have any idea where Mike could be?
-不知道 先生 -很抱歉
-No, sir. -Sorry.
-应该和女孩子在一起吧 -是吗
-Must be one hell of a woman. -Yeah.
先生 认识你很高兴
Good to meet you, sir.
你有迈克的音讯 告诉他 让他快滚回来 好吗
When you hear from Mike, you tell him to get his butt back here, okay?
军官
Sergeant?
这是堤亚菲尔德的父亲 我们来看看他的床位
This is Specialist Deerfield’s dad. We’ve come to look at his bunk.
知道了 我以为谁想来偷东西呢
Roger. I thought you were someone trying to steal shit.
这是你们的房♥间
Is that your room?
是的 那是迈克的床
Yeah. That’s Mike’s bunk there.
先生 见到你很高兴
It was nice to meet you, sir.
这是谁
Who’s that?
他阵亡了
We lost a man.
这是你的露营装备吗
That’s your duffel, right?
是的
Yep.
要让他随身带着配备的包
Tried to convince him to take the one he was issued.
那根本不可能
It’s like talking to a wall.
没有照片
No photographs.
什么
Sorry?
迈克拍了照片就用邮件发给我
Mike’s always taking pictures and e-mailing them to me…
我没看见任何照片
and I don’t see any photographs…
或是相机
or a camera.
盗窃物品真是个问题
Property theft is a real problem.
-我猜你那时候也是一样 -是的
-Guess it was the same during your stint. -Yeah.
我能拿走吗 他母亲送给他的 我的忘带了
You mind if I take this? His mother gave it to him and I left mine at home.
我也希望可以 但是你不能带走任何东西
I’d like to, but I can’t let you remove anything.
明白
I understand.
好吧
Okay.
新墨西哥州非常重要 我要争取获胜
I think New Mexico is a very important state, and I want to win New Mexico.
新墨西哥州有很多就业机会
I think New Mexico has great possibilities of better jobs…
很容易找到工作
more jobs. You’ve got those wonderful…
这手♥机♥曾受过剧热吧
This phone’s been around some intense heat.
-是在伊♥拉♥克♥ -难怪这样
-It’s been in Iraq. -That could do it.
好的
All right.
真挺严重的
This is seriously fried.
有了 好
Let’s see. Okay.
通讯录
Address book.
号♥码有兵营的 肉饼店的 鸡肉店的 母亲的
All right, there’s numbers for barracks, burgers, chicken, Mom…
比萨店的 TD的 泰特的
pizza, TD’s, Ted.
TD是什么
What’s TD’s?
当地一家连锁酒吧 有好多分店 但只留下来这些
That’s a local joint. Could’ve been more, but that’s all that’s left.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章画廊外的天赋
下一篇文章热天午后
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!