Ross: Ironically, these guys were picked last in gym.
讽刺的是,这些家伙上体育课时没人愿意跟他一队。
Monica: Pheebs. You know what I’m thinking? -Phoebe: Uh…Okay.
菲比,你知道我想什么吗?-嗯,好。
Phoebe: How…it’s been so long since you’ve had sex…you’re wondering if they’ve changed it?
如何…… 你太久没做♥ 爱了…… 你不知道有没有什么改变?
Monica: No. Although now that’s what I’m thinking.
没有,但是我现在是这么想了。
Phoebe: All right. So what were you thinking?
好吧,你本来在想什么?
Monica: Well, I was thinking that you gave the guys such great haircuts. I thought maybe you’d like to do mine.
你帮他们剪头发,我想你也应该帮我剪。
Phoebe: Uh-oh…No. -Monica: Why not?
哇哦,不要。-为什么不要?
Phoebe: Because I’m just…. I’m incredibly anal and an unbelievable control freak. -Monica: No, you’re not.
注释:anal:挑剔的。
因为我是个…… 我非常挑剔,而且是难以理喻的控制狂。-不,你才不是。
Phoebe: I know I’m not, but you are. I was trying to spare your feelings.
我知道我不是,不过你是。我只是不想伤害你的心。
Joey: Hello? Hi. Yeah, hold on a sec. Ross, Julie for you. -Ross: Hello, hi.
喂?嗨。请等一下。罗斯,茱莉找你。-喂,嗨。
Chandler: Hey! Anybody know a good tailor?
谁能介绍一个好裁缝?
Joey: You need some clothes altered? -Chandler: No, I’m just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk.
需要改衣服吗?-不,我只是要找一个人用粉笔在我身上画线。
Joey: Go see Frankie. My family’s been going to him forever.
去找法兰基。我家人一直都是找他做衣服。
Joey: He did my first suit when I was 15. No, wait, 16. No, excuse me, 15. All right, when was 1990?
我十五岁第一套正装就是他做的。不,是十六岁。不,对不起,是十五岁。好吧,1990年是什么时候?
Chandler: Okay, you have to stop the Q-Tip when there’s resistance!
好吧,哦,如果你碰到阻碍,就不要在把棉花签塞进去了!
Ross: Okay, Okay. Sweetheart, I’ll see you later. Okay, bye…What?
好,好,亲爱的,待会见好,再见…… 怎么啦?
Ross: Oh! That is so sweet. No, okay. No, you hang up. No, you. Okay, okay. One, two, three.
噢,你真好好。不,你先挂。不,你先…… 好嘛,好嘛。一,二,三。
Ross: Well you didn’t hang up either. -Rachel: She didn’t hang up.
你也没有挂。-她没挂。
Ross: No, you hang up. You. You.
不,你挂电话。你挂,你挂。
Rachel: Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.
对不起,我以为你在跟我说话。
Ross: Rachel. I’ll just call her back. -Rachel: Okay.
瑞秋!我打回去。-好的。
Ross: Hi, sweetie. I’m sorry. We got disconnected. No, you hang up.
嗨,亲爱的,对不起,我们刚刚断线了。不,你挂掉。
Rachel: Okay, okay. How did this happen to me? How did this happen to me?
好吧,好吧,我到底是怎么了?我到底是怎么了?
Rachel: A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine. Ross was just Ross. Just this guy.
一周前,两周前,我很好。罗斯只是罗斯,只是这么个家伙。
Rachel: Now all of a sudden, he’s Ross…this really great guy that I can’t have.
现在突然间,他是罗斯了…… 变成我无法得到的这么好的男人。
Monica: Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too. -Rachel: I know you did.
亲爱的,我也希望你能得到他。-我知道你的心意。
Rachel: I’m just gonna deal with it. I’m just gonna deal with it.
我必须要想办法。我必须要想办法。
Rachel: I gotta get out of here!
我必须要离开这里!
Chandler: Okay, I don’t care what you guys say, something’s bothering her.
好的,我不管你们怎么看,她一定有心事。
Joey: You know, I think I was 16.
你知道吗,我想我当时是十六岁。
Monica: Please, just a little bit off the back. -Phoebe: I’m still on “no.”
求求你,只要剪后面一点点。-我还是坚持不要。
Rachel: Morning. -All: Hey.
早安。-早。
Rachel: Could you guys think you could close your eyes for a sec?
你们能不能闭上眼睛一秒钟?
Joey: No, no, no. I’m not falling for that again.
不,不,不,我可不要再上当。
Phoebe: What’s going on? -Rachel: I sort of did a stupid thing last night.
怎么回事?-昨晚我做了一件蠢事。
Chandler: What stupid thing did you do? -Paolo: Bon giorno tutti!
你做了什么蠢事?-大家早上好!
Rachel: Okay Paolo,why don’t you just go get dressed…then you’ll be on your way,OK? Bye-bye.
好了,保罗,你去穿好衣服,然后就可以走了,再见。
Monica: Rachel? How did this happen? -Rachel: I just kind of ran into him last night.
瑞秋?这怎么发生的?-我昨晚凑巧碰到他。
Phoebe: Where? -Rachel: At his apartment. Is this juice?
在哪里?-在他的公寓。这是果汁吗?
Joey: Wow-wow. And the fact that you dumped him because he hit on Phoebe?
哇哦,你忘了他勾引菲比,所以你才甩了他?
Rachel: Oh, God, I know. I’m pathetic, I’m a loser. -Monica: Honey, you’re not pathetic. You’re just sad.
哦,天啊,我知道。我真是可悲,我是个烂货!-亲爱的,你不可悲,你只是伤心。
Chandler: Yeah, people do stupid things when they’re upset.
是啊,大家伤心时都会干蠢事。
Monica: My God, if I had a nickel for every guy I wish I hadn’t…But this is about your horrible mistake.
天啊,如果每个我不该上床的人都给我五分…… 但这是关于你的大错误。
Ross: Hi. -All: Hey. -Ross: Sorry we’re late. We were…Well, there was touching.
-嗨。-嗨。-对不起,我们迟到了。我们在…… 我们发生过接触。
Paulo: Hey, Ross! -Ross: Hey, Paulo! What a…. What are you doing here? -Paulo: I do Raquel!
嗨,罗斯。-嗨,保罗。真是…… 你在这里干什么?-跟瑞秋做♥ 爱!
Ross: So he’s back? -Rachel: Yeah, he’s back. Is that a problem?
他回来了?-对,他回来了。有什么问题吗?
Ross: No, not a problem. -Rachel: Good. Glad it’s not a problem.
没,没问题,-很好,很高兴没有问题。
Phoebe: Okay. You’re gonna have to not touch my ass.
好吧,你不能再碰我的屁♥ 股!
Chandler: Well, despite the yummy bagels and palpable tension…I got pants needed to be altered.
注释:palpable:易于察觉的; 可意识到的; 明显的。
尽管有美味的面包,与浓厚的紧张气氛…… 我要去改裤子了。
Joey: Oh, hey, Chandler, when you see Frankie, tell him Joey Tribbiani says hello. He’ll know what it means.
哦,喂,钱德勒,你见到法兰基时替我问个好,他会明白我的意思。
Chandler: You sure he is able to crack that code?
你确定他能解得开密码吗?
Monica: It’s funny. The last time Paolo was here, my hair was so much shorter cuter.
上次保罗来这里时,我的头发要可爱多了。
Phoebe: All right. Ok.
好吧,好吧。
Phoebe: But you have to promise that you will not be all like controlly and bossy……and all Monica about it.
但你要保证不会挑剔与专横…… 不会拿出莫妮卡的作风。
Monica: I promise. -Phoebe: All right, let’s see.
我保证好。-好吧,让我看看。
Phoebe: Now, some of you are gonna get cut and some of you aren’t. But I promise, none of you will feel a thing.
现在,你们有一些会被剪掉,有些不会。但我保证绝对不会痛。
Phoebe: All right. That’s it. I quit. -Monica: What? I didn’t say anything!
好吧,就这样吧,我不干了。-怎么了?我什么都没说啊!
Phoebe: Yeah, but this isn’t the face of a person who trusts a person.
是,但这不是一张信任的表情。
Phoebe: Ok, this is the face of a person who, you know……doesn’t trust a person.
好吧,这是一张,你知道的…… 不信任人的表情。
Monica: I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Phoebe. It’s just a little shorter than what we had discussed.
对不起,对不起,菲比,这只是比我们说的要短了一点。
Phoebe: Would you relax? I know what I am doing. This is how he wears it.
你放轻松好吗?我知道要怎么剪。他的发型就是这样。
Monica: How who wears it? -Phoebe: Demi Moore.
谁的发型就是这样?-黛米摩儿(影星)。
Monica: Demi Moore is not a “he.” -Phoebe: Well, he was a “he” in Arthur and in 10.
黛米摩儿不是一个“他”。-他在《阔公子》 与《十全十美》的电影中都是一个“他”。
Monica: That’s Dudley Moore! I said I wanted it like Demi Moore!
那是杜德利摩尔!我说我要像黛米摩儿!
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! -Monica: Oh, my God! -Phoebe: Oh, God! Oh, my God! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
噢,天哪!-喔,我的天哪!-天啊!我的天,真对不起!对不起!对不起!
Phoebe: Which one is Demi Moore? -Monica: She’s the actress that was in Disclosure, Indecent Proposal, Ghost!
黛米摩儿是哪一个?-她是女星!演过《揭露(桃色机密)》《不道德的交易》和《人鬼情未了》。
Phoebe: Oh, oh. She’s got gorgeous hair. -Monica: I know! -Phoebe: Oh, my god!
哦,噢,她的头发非常美!-我知道!-哦,天呐!

 

老友记.本章节注释

注释:anal:挑剔的。
注释:palpable:易于察觉的; 可意识到的; 明显的.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!