Friends Season 2 Episode 1 : The one With Ross’ New Girlfriend.

 

老友记第2季第1集: 罗斯的新女友。

 

Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.
从北京飞来的第457号班机已经到达。
Rachel: Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢,我的天啊!噢,我的天啊!
Rachel: Excuse me. Move, move, move! Emergency, please! Excuse me, excuse me.
对不起。借过,借过!紧急事件,拜托!对不起,对不起。
Ross: Rach!
瑞秋!
Rachel: Oh, there you are!
哦,是你们啊!
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Rachel: Hi. So, so…How was China? You!
嗨!那么,那么……中国怎么样?老兄!
Ross: It was great. What happened? – Rachel: What? –
很棒……你怎么啦?-什么?
Ross: You’re bleeding. -Rachel: I am?
你在流血。-是吗?
Ross: Oh my god. -Rachel: Oh, look at that! Yes, I am. Anyway, enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back From The Orient!
啊,天呐!-哦,瞧瞧!我是在流血。别管我了,来自东方的归来先生!
Rachel: Come on, I wanna hear everything! Everything!
拜托,我要听一切事情!什么都不要漏掉!
Ross: Well, where do I start? Well, this is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel.
嗯,要从何开始?这位是茱莉。茱莉,这位是瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi…Oh! These are…. These are…aren’t for you.
嗨!这些…… 这些……不是给你的。
Rachel: Uh…These are for you. Welcome to our country.
呃,这些是要送给你的。欢迎光临我国。
Julie: Thank you. I’m from New York.
谢谢,我是纽约人。
Rachel: Well, not a problem. We’ll just use them to stop the bleeding. Ok, baggage claim?
那么,没关系,我用它来止血。好了,去拿行李?
Monica: I’m telling you. She went to the airport, and she’s gonna go for it with Ross.
我给你们说啊,她去了机场,她准备跟罗斯发展了。
Phoebe: Oh, my God! This is huge! This is bigger than huge. This is like…. All right, what’s bigger than huge?
啊,天啊!这是大事!这比大事还大。这就像是…… 好吧,什么比大事还大?
Joey: Umm, this? -Phoebe: Yes.
这么大?-是的。
Monica: Guys, you got new haircuts! -Chandler: Yes, we did. Thanks to Vidal Buffay.
喂,你们剪头发了!-是的,谢谢维达布菲。(维达沙宣是国际美发大师)
Phoebe: Because, you know, “If you don’t look good, we don’t look good.”
因为你们知道的,“我们的光彩来自你的风采”(沙宣广告词)。
Phoebe: I love that voice!
我喜欢这声音!
All: Oh, oh, Rachael!
-喔,噢,瑞秋。
Rachel: Airport. Airport. Ross. Not alone. Julie. Arm around her! Cramp! Cramp! Cramp!
机场……机场……罗斯不是一个人。茱莉!他搂着她!抽筋!抽筋!
Chandler: Okay, I think she’s trying to tell us something. Quick, get the verbs.
好吧,我想她好像想告诉我们什么。赶快猜动词。
Rachel: You! You! You said he liked me! You! You! You slowpokes!
注释:slowpokes:慢性子,行动迟缓者,行动迟缓的人,迟钝的人。
你!你!你说他喜欢我!你们!你们!你们太慢了!
Ross: That’s all right, Rach. We got the bags.
没事瑞秋,我们拿了行李。
Ross: Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister, Monica. This is Chandler. -Chandler: Hey.
嗨,这是我妹妹莫妮卡。这是钱德勒。-嗨。
Ross: Phoebe, Hi. Joey. What up! Okay. Everyone, this is Julie. -Rachel: Julie.
菲比,嗨,乔伊,好啊!好了,各位,这位是茱莉。-茱莉。
All: Hi! -Julie: Hi.
嗨。-嗨。
Julie: But I’m not here, you haven’t met me. I’ll make a much better first impression tomorrow when I don’t have 20 hours of cab and plane on me.
但我还没到,我们还没见面。没有连坐二十小时飞机和出租车的话,我会留下更好的第一印象。
Ross: And bus. -Julie: Oh, my God! -Ross: With the screaming guy. -Julie: And the spitting. -Ross: You gotta hear this story.
还有公车。-喔,天啊!-那个尖叫的家伙。-还有吐口水。-你们一定得听听这个故事。
Julie: We’re on this bus that’s easily 200 years old. -Ross: Two hundred, at least. -Julie: And this guy…
我们坐的巴士一定有两百年旧。-至少两百年旧。-有个人……
Rachel: And the chicken poops in her lap!
一只鸡拉屎在她腿上!
Rachel: Oh, I’m so sorry. I just gave away the ending, didn’t I?
哦,对不起,我说出了结尾,对不对?
Rachel: Oh! I just heard this story in the cab…and it is all I can think about.
天哪!我在计程车上听了这个故事…… 满脑子想的都是这个
Monica: This is amazing. I mean how, how did this happen?
真是惊人。我是说,这是怎么发生的?
Julie: Well, Ross and I were in grad school together.
罗斯与我一起上研究所。
Ross: But we haven’t seen each other since then. When I land in China…guess who’s in charge of the dig?
但是在那之后就没有再见面。我降落在中国机场时…… 猜猜是谁负责勘探?
Rachel:Julie! Julie! Isn’t that great? I mean isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
注释:kick-you-in-the-crotch:被一脚踢倒胯下。
注释:spit-on-your-neck:被吐一脸口水。
茱莉!朱莉!是不是很棒啊?!我的意思是,是不是超级棒,棒得面红耳赤,棒得有苦说不出?
Monica: It’s an expression.
这只是一种表达方式。
Ross: We just wanted to say a quick hi. Then we’ll go see the baby. -Julie: Then we gotta get some sleep. -Ross: Yeah. It’s really 6:00 tomorrow night, our time.
我们只是过来快速打个招呼。然后我们要去看宝宝。-然后睡一下觉。-是啊,这时候正是(中国的)明天晚上六点。
Chandler: OK, well listen. Don’t tell us what’s gonna happen though, ‘cause I like being surprised.
好的,听我说,别告诉我们接下来会发生什么事。我比较喜欢惊喜。
Rachel: Bye! -Ross: Bye!
再见!-再见!
Ross: Hey, Rach. Can I get some coffee? -Rachel: Yeah, sure. -Ross: Thank you.
瑞秋,能给我来杯咖啡吗?-好的,没问题。-谢谢。
Chandler: Hey, Rach…-Rachel: Did you talk to him yet? -Chandler: No. -Rachel: Then, no.
你好,瑞秋。-你跟他谈了吗?-没有。-那就没咖啡给你。
Chandler: So what the hell happened to you in China? I mean, when last we left you, you were totally in love with, you know.
你在中国发生了什么事?我是说,你离开前还爱着……你知道的。
Ross: I know. I know I was. But there was always this little voice inside that kept saying: “It’s never gonna happen. Move on.” You know whose voice that was?
我知道,我知道我爱她。但我心中有这个小声音告诉我不可能的,放手吧。你知道那是谁的声音吗?
Chandler: God? -Ross: It was you, pal. -Chandler: Well, maybe it was God doing me.
上帝的?-是你的声音,老哥。-也许是上帝模仿我的声音。
Ross: You were right. She looks at me and sees a friend. That’s all.
你说得对。她眼中只把我当成朋友,就这些。
Ross: And then I met Julie…and I don’t know, we’re having a great time.
然后我遇见了茱莉,我们在一起非常开心。
Ross: And I have to say I never would’ve gone for it with her, if it hadn’t been for you.
我不得不说,要不是因为你,我绝不会跟茱莉在一起。
Chandler: Well, you owe me one, big guy.
你欠我一个情,大个儿。
Rachel: Here’s your lemonade. -Ross: I didn’t order lemonade.
你的柠檬汁。-我没有叫柠檬汁。
Rachel: Oh! Well, then you’d better go take that back. Cause they can charge you for that.
哦,那你最好送回去,否则他们会为此收你的钱!
Rachel: Go, go, go! Come on, come on! Ok, so what did you find out?
快!快!快去!快说,快说!你问出了什么?
Chandler: He said…He said…He said they’re having a great time. I’m sorry. -Rachel: What?
他说…… 他说…… 他们在一起很开心。对不起。-什么?
Chandler: But the silver lining, if you wanna see it…is that he made this decision all by himself…without any outside help whatsoever.
但还有一线希望,如果你愿意这么看的话…… 他完全是自己做了这个决定,完全没有受外人的影响。
Rachel: How is that a silver lining? -Chandler: You have to really wanna see it.
这怎么是一线希望?-你要非常愿意才看得出来。

 

老友记.本章节注释

注释:slowpokes:慢性子,行动迟缓者,行动迟缓的人,迟钝的人。
注释:kick-you-in-the-crotch:被一脚踢倒胯下。
注释:spit-on-your-neck:被吐一脸口水。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!