安娜独身寻找艾莎,遇到克里斯托夫

Let it go. Let it go
秘密已经大白于天下
Can’t hold it back anymore
不管他 不害怕
Let it go. Let it go
告别过去不留一丝牵挂
Turn away and slam the door
别人的话 何必在乎它
I don’t care what they’re going to say
就让狂风怒号
Let the storm rage on
冰封千里我也从不害怕
The cold never bothered me anyway
现在回首遥望从前 往事变得微不足道
It’s funny how some distance makes everything seem small
曾经桎梏我的恐惧
And the fears that once controlled me
也都远的看不到
Can’t get to me at all
展现自己 拿出本领
It’s time to see what I can do
冲破极限 让自己也吃惊
To test the limits and break through
没有羁绊 扔掉规矩
No right, No wrong, No rules for me
世界由我
I’m free!
放宽心 向前进
Let it go! Let it go!
乘着风 融化在天际
I am one with the wind and sky
向前冲 不后悔
Let it go! Let it go!
我再没有眼泪
You’ll never see me cry
站在这里
Here I stand and
坚定不移
Here I’ll stay
任那狂风怒号
Let the storm rage on
雪花漫天飘下 这是我的魔法
My power flurries through the air into the ground
冰片旋转纷飞 是我的灵魂在升华
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
思绪结晶成冰凌 是冰雪的爆炸
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
过去已是过去
I’m never going back
是再也回不去
The past is in the past
不沉溺 不在意
Let it go! Let it go!
如晨曦一般冉冉升起
And I’ll rise like the break of dawn
算了吧 忘了吧
Let it go! Let it go!
别指望我回到过去
That perfect girl is gone
站在这里 不再藏匿
Here I stand in the light of day
任那狂风怒号
Let the storm rage on!
冰封千里我也从不害怕
The cold never bothered me anyway
艾尔莎 艾尔莎
Elsa! Elsa!
艾尔莎 是我安娜
Elsa, It’s me, Anna…
老妹我不是故意让你冰封夏天的
Your sister who didn’t mean to make you freeze the summer.
对不起 都是我的错
I’m sorry. It’s all my f-f-fault.
当然 如果她对我坦诚点
Of course, none of this would have happened
也不会发生这样的事儿
if she’d just told me her secret… ha…
她这个家伙
She’s a stinker.
不不不不 回来 不要跑
Oh no. No. No. No. Come back. No.
好吧
Oooo-Kay.
雪 干嘛一定是雪
Snow, it had to be snow,
她就不能会点热带魔法
She couldn’t have had tr-tr-tropical magic
变出白色沙滩和暖暖的…
that covered the f-f-fjords in white sand and warm…

Fire!
旅人欧肯的交易站
Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post.
还有桑拿
And Sauna…
夏季大促销
Big summer blow out.
游泳衣半价 木拖鞋
Half off swimming suits, clogs,
还有自产的防晒霜 怎么样
And a sun balm of my own invention, yah?
真不错
Oh, great.
不过 有靴子卖吗
For now, how about boots,
有冬靴和衣服吗
Winter boots… and dresses?
那些在冬季用品区
That would be in our winter department.
打听一下 有没有别的年轻女子
Oh. Um, I was just wondering, has another young woman,
比如女王之类的路过这里
The Queen perhaps, I don’t know, passed through here?
这种暴雪天气只有你这么神经会跑出来 亲
Only one crazy enough to be out in this storm is you, dear.
还有这个家伙
You and this fellow… Hoo hoo.
夏季大促销
Big summer blow out.
-胡萝卜 -什么
– Carrots. – Hah?
在你身后
Behind you.
哦 对不起
Oh, right. Excuse me.
真是七月飘雪啊
A real howler in July, yes?
这是从哪里来的冷空气
Where ever could it be coming from?
北山那边
The North Mountain.
北山
North Mountain.
一共40块
That’ll be forty.
40块 不行 10块成交
Forty? No, ten.
不行呦 亲
Oh dear, that’s no good. See.
这是冬季库存商品
These are from our winter stock,
现在供需极度不平衡
where supply and demand have a big problem.
你还说供需的问题
You want to talk about a supply and demand problem?
我是卖冰块的
I sell ice for a living.
那现在你的生意可真难
Ooh, that’s a rough business to be in right now.
我是说 真是…
I mean, that is really…
真是不走运
Ahem. That’s unfortunate.
40块不能少 但可以赠送你
Still forty. But I will throw in a
一次欧肯独家桑拿浴
visit to Oaken’s sauna.
嗨 亲爱的们
Hi, family.
我只有10块 通融一下
Ten’s all I got. Help me out.
10块只能买根胡萝卜
Ten will get you this and no more.
我就问一件事
Okay, just tell me one thing…
北山那边到底发生了什么
What was happening on the North Mountain?
看起来像魔法吗
Did it seem magical?
是的 麻烦让开
Yes! Now, back up
让我收拾这个奸商
while I deal with this crook here.
你叫我什么
What did you call me?
好吧 好吧 疼
Okay. Okay, I’m-Ow! Whoa!
再见喽
Bye bye.
斯温 我没买到你的胡萝卜
No Sven, I didn’t get your carrots.
但我找到了过夜的地方
But I did find us a place to sleep.
还是免♥费的
And it’s free.
很抱歉刚才的暴力行为
I’m sorry about this violence.
我另送你一瓶腌鳕鱼
I will add a quart of lutefisk,
弥补刚才的不愉快
so we’ll have good feelings.
只要外套和靴子吗
Just the outfit and boots, yah?
驯鹿比人类善良
Reindeers are better than people
斯温 你说是不是
Sven, don’t you think that’s true
没错 人类会揍你 骂你 骗你
Yeah, people will beat you and curse you and cheat you
除了你 其他人很坏
Every one of em’s bad, except you
谢谢你 老兄
Oh, Thanks, buddy.
但人类比驯鹿更好闻
But people smell better than reindeers
斯温 你说对不对
Sven, don’t you think I’m right
说得没错 但你可不香
That’s once again true, for all Except you
被你说中了 让我们休息吧
You got me, let’s call it a night
晚安
Good night
小心不要被冻坏
Don’t let the frostbite bite
不错的二重唱
Nice duet.
是你啊
Oh, it’s just you.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想让你带我去北山
I want you to take me up the North Mountain.
我不做向导的
I don’t take people places.
我重说一遍吧
Let me rephrase that…
带我去北山
Take me up the North Mountain…
拜托你
Please.
我知道如何停止寒冬
Look, I know how to stop this winter.
我们明早出发
We leave at dawn…
而且你忘了斯温的胡萝卜
And you forgot the carrots for Sven.
抱歉 抱歉 我不是故意的
Oops. Sorry. Sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t…
我们现在就走 马上走
We leave now. Right now.
抓牢 我们要加速了
Hang on! We like to go fast!
我喜欢加速
I like fast!
喂喂 放下你的脚 刚刷的漆
Whoa, whoa! Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer.
说真的 你是乡下长大的吗
Seriously, were you raised in a barn?
不 我在城堡里长大的
Ew. No, I was raised in a castle.
跟我说说 女王发了什么疯要冰封一切
So tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?
这个嘛 都是我的错
Oh well, it was all my fault.
我订了婚 她很不高兴
I got engaged but then she freaked out because…
因为那个人是我那天刚认识的
I’d only just met him, you know, that day.
她说 她不会祝福我们的婚姻
And she said she wouldn’t bless the marriage…
等等 你跟一个刚认识的人订婚
Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met?
是 反正我生气了 她也生气了
Yeah. Anyway, I got mad and so she got mad.
她打算离开
And then she tried to walk away,
我一把抓下了她的手套
and I grabbed her glove…
等等 你是认真的吗
Hang on. You mean to tell me.
你跟一个刚认识的人订了婚
You got engaged to someone you just met?!
是的 专心听 但事实上
Yes. Pay attention. But the thing is…
她一直带着手套
she wore the gloves all the time,
我一直以为她只是有洁癖
So I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt.
你父母没告诉过你小心陌生人吗
Didn’t your parents ever warn you about strangers?
他们说过
Yes, they did…
但汉斯不是陌生人
But Hans is not a stranger.
是吗 他姓什么
Oh yeah? What’s his last name?
姓南部群岛吧
…Of-the-Southern-Isles?
-他最喜欢吃是什么 -三明治
– What’s his favorite food? – Sandwiches.
-最好的朋友是谁 -可能叫约翰吧
– Best friend’s name? – Probably John.
-眼睛的颜色 -梦一样
– Eye color… – Dreamy.
-穿多大码的鞋 -鞋码很重要吗
– Foot size? – Foot size doesn’t matter.
你跟他一起吃过饭吗
Have you had a meal with him yet?
如果你讨厌他吃饭的样子呢
What if you hate the way he eats?
如果你讨厌他挖鼻屎呢
What if you hate the way he picks his nose?
挖鼻屎
Picks his nose?
然后吃掉
And eats it.
拜托 阁下 他是王子
Excuse me, sir. He’s a Prince.
所有男人都这么干
All men do it.
这都不重要 我们是真爱
Ew. Look it doesn’t matter, it’s true love.
听起来不像真爱
Doesn’t sound like true love.
难道你是传说中的爱情专家吗
Are you some sort of love expert?
不是 但我有朋友是
No. But I have friends who are.
你有朋友是爱情专家
You have friends who are love experts?
-我不信 -别说话
– I’m not buying it… – Stop talking.
不 不 我很乐意见见…
No, no, no. I’d like to meet these…
别说话 不是开玩笑
No, I mean it.

Shhh.
斯温 快跑 快跑
Sven, go. Go!
-那是什么 -狼
– What are they? – Wolves.

Wolves?
-我们该怎么办 -我来对付它们
– What do we do? – I’ve got this.
你坐好别掉下去 确保自己别被吃掉
You just… don’t fall off and don’t get eaten.
-但我想帮忙 -不行
– But I wanna help… – No.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为我不相信你的判断力
Because I don’t trust your judgment.
你说什么
Excuse me?!
谁会嫁给一个刚认识的陌生人
Who marries a man she just met?
我们是真爱
It’s true love!
克里斯托佛
Christopher!
是克里斯托夫
It’s Kristoff!
低头
Duck!
-你差点把我点着 -但我没有
– You almost set me on fire! – But I didn’t.
准备跳 斯温
Get ready to jump, Sven!
不需要你指挥它
You don’t tell him what to do!
我说的算 跳 斯温
I do! Jump, Sven!
我才还清贷款
But I just paid it off.
不 不 不 不
Uh-oh. No, no, no.
抓住
Grab on!
拉 斯温 使劲拉
Pull, Sven! Pull!
我会赔偿你的雪橇和所有损失
I’ll replace your sled and everything in it.
如果你不想帮忙了 我完全理解
And I understand if you don’t want to help me anymore.
我当然不想再帮她了
Of course I don’t want to help her anymore.
这事儿让我再也不想
In fact, this whole thing has ruined me
帮助任何人了
for helping anyone ever again.
-她自己会死掉的 -死就死吧
– But she’ll die on her own. – I can live with that.
但如果她死了 就没人赔你雪橇了
But you won’t get your new sled if she’s dead.
有时候你还真讨厌
You know sometimes I really don’t like you.
等等 我们来了
Hold up. We’re coming.
真的吗
You are?!
我是说 我可以让你跟着
I mean, sure. I’ll let you tag along.
-阿伦黛尔 -完全被冰雪覆盖了
– Arendelle… – It’s completely frozen.
没有关系 艾尔莎会解冻一切的
But it’ll be fine. Elsa will thaw it.
-她会吗 -当然
– Will she? – Yeah.
我们走吧 北山是往这边走吗
Now come on. This way to the North Mountain?
准确的说是往那边走
More like this way.
我从不知道冬天能如此美丽
I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
是的 真的很美 是不是
Yeah… It really is beautiful, isn’t it?
但太洁白了
But it’s so white.
弄点颜色如何
You know, how about a little color?
我觉得深红色 黄绿色不错
I’m thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse…
黄色如何 不行 不要黄色
How ’bout yellow…no, not yellow.
黄色 白雪 太不搭了
Yellow and snow? Brrrr… no go.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
-你好 -你有点恐怖
– Hi! – You’re creepy.
-我才不要 -别扔给我
– I don’t want it! – Backatchya!
请别把我掉到地上 拜托 只是个脑袋
Please don’t drop me. Come on, it’s just a head.
不要给我
No!
看来这个初次见面不算美好
All right, we got off to a bad start.
他的身子
Ew, ew, the body!
等等 我眼前这些是什么
Wait, what am I looking at right now?
为什么你们跟蝙蝠一样倒挂着
Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?
好吧 等一下
…Al’right. Wait one second.
-谢谢你 -不客气

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章疯狂动物城
下一篇文章海底总动员
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!