”Hostile vibrations.”
我们假扮成一对友善的人
Well, what say we turn into a couple of friendly vibrations?
-直到进去 -什么意思
-Just until we get in. -What do you mean?
老话说得好 不能力敌 只好智取
You know the old saying. If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em.
-我够颓废吗 -胡子怎样
-Well, how do I look? Grubby enough? -Yeah. How’s the beard?
-很有气派 -来吧
-Full of bozazz. -Come on.
来自佛罗里达的白加先生太太
Monsieur and Madame Barker de Florida.
-佛罗里达 -对 塔拉哈西市
-Florida. -That’s us. De Tallahassee.
-甜心 来吧 -好 亲爱的
-Come on, sugar. -All right, darling.
我不知道 我问问罢了
I don’t know. I just asked.
-什么事 -那首歌♥很好笑
-What’s the matter? -The song, it’s a bundle of laughs.
她刺死了爱人因为她憎恨他
She stabbed her lover because she hated him.
那个可怜鬼死了…
Now that the poor thing’s dead…
他死了 她爱他
Now that he’s dead she loves him.
这个孩子有点困惑
This kid’s a little confused.
现在她要扯平
Now she’s gonna get even.
她要自杀
She’s gonna kill herself.
-你可以再说一遍 -你
-You can say that again. -Hey.
看楼上
Ook-lay up the air-stay.
我们上错楼层了
We’re on the wrong floor.
真正的白氏夫妇
The real Barkers.
这是什么一回事
Now, what’s this all about?
-不是从塔市来的 -甚至不是不是迈阿密
-They are not from Tallahassee. -Well, they ain’t even from Miami.
我在塔市从没见过他们
I’ve never seen these people in Tallahassee,
我去过塔市每一个角落
and I have been in every corner of Tallahassee.
-开玩笑吗 -我知道他是谁
-Is this some sort of a gag? -I know who he is,
她是时装编辑 赶他们出去
il est un photographer de fashion, sugar.
时装
Fashion!
她是时装编辑
She’s the editor of a fashion magazine.
赶他们出去
Get them out of here.
快点 否则霍先生会听到的
At once, sugar, or Mr. Flostre’s gonna hear about this.
我们是巡回演出的
Now, wait a minute. We’re spiritual singers
心灵歌♥手…
here in Paris on a tour…
现在敌意感应消失了
Now that the hostile vibrations are gone, shall we climb?
听着 我们准备看你们的表演
We are ready for your show.
要求演出
Command performance.
-我们来吧 -让他们看看气派
-Come on, mama. We’re on. -Let’s give them the old bozazz.
唤醒他们
Ring-a them bells
唤醒他们
Ring-a them bells
我们不知在何处
We is gwy-in don’t know where-a
我们只知在这里
All we know is it’s up there-a
我们得爬上那楼梯
Somehow we got to climb that stair-a
唤醒他们
Ring-a them, ring-a them bells
来啊 孩子们 聚过来
Come all, you chil’en, and gather around
聚过来 孩子们 我们会迷失
Gather around, you chil’en! And we will lose
那恶鬼叫巫毒
that evil spirit called voodoo
如果他找到你 只会给你麻烦
Nothing but trouble if he’s found you
如果他找到你 孩子们
If he has found you, chil’en
但你可以跳着舞追那恶鬼
But you can chase that hoodoo with the dance that you do
让我们带路
Let us lead the way
今天是狂欢节
Jubilee today
他不会找到你
He’ll never hound you
站到地上 孩子们
Step on the ground, you chil’en!
拍手 踢腿
Clap yo hands, slap yo thighs
哈利路亚
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
大家都来加入狂欢
Everybody come along and join the jubilee!
拍手 踢腿
Clap yo hands, slap yo thighs
你不会失去时间
Don’t you lose time, don’t you lose time
过来摇动你的鞋子
Come along and shake your shoes
这是属于你我的时间
Time now for you and me
在时间的沙滩上 你只是小小的鹅卵石
On the sands of time you’re only a pebble
记着麻烦必须以叛乱来对待
Remember trouble must be treated just like a rebel
把它交给魔鬼
Send it to the devil!
拍手 踢腿
Clap yo hands, slap yo thighs
哈利路亚
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
大家都来加入狂欢
Everybody come along and join the jubilee!
唤醒他们
So ring-a them bells
唤醒他们
Ring-a them bells out
唤醒他们
Ring-a them, ring-a them, ring-a them, ring-a them bells!
塔拉哈西先生 怎么样
Well, Mr. Tallahassee, how we doing?
我们是你们看过的
Why, we’s the two most friendly vibrations
最友善的感应
you ever seen.
快摇动 看准猫儿
Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle.
碟子跟汤匙跑掉了
The dish ran away with the spoon.
可知道为何小鸡要过马路
Mrs. Tallahassee, do you know why a chicken crosses the road?
不知道 为什么
No. Why does a chicken cross the road?
上二楼
Why, to get to the second floor, woman.
你是个天才
Oh, man, you is a genius.
玫瑰艳红 紫罗兰碧蓝
Roses are red, the violets are blue
要展出那些裙子 我们去表演吧
The dresses is got to be showed so let’s get this show on the road!
拍手 踢腿
Clap-a your hand, slap-a your thigh
跳起来
Gimme that beat, boy, beat, boy, beat, boy
给我那
Gimme that, gimme that, gimme that, gimme that
疯狂的节奏
Crazy knocked out beat!
你得
You got to…
如果你想幸福的话 就拍拍手吧
If you wanna get to the promised land, you got to clap yo hands
拍拍手 踢踢腿
Clap yo hands, slap yo thighs
跳起来
Gimme some heat, man, heat man heat, man
给我那
Gimme some, gimme some, Gimme some, gimme some
爵士节奏
Dixieland beat!
听到爵士舞 就该拍拍手
When you hear that Dixieland, you got to clap yo hands
拍拍手
Clap yo hands
拍拍手
Clap yo hands
哈利路亚
Hallelujah! Hallelu, hallelu
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
来 加入狂欢
Come along and join the jubilee!
知识的满足是不存在的
…the intellectual gratification is comparatively nonexistent.
只有你才能达致潜质…
Only you can fulfill the intellectual potential…
够了
This is it.
这是我们国家最缺的
…that is so sorely lacking in our country.
你在这里
Flostre, there you are.
-教授 我们需要你 -你们来干什么
-Professor, we need you. -What are you doing here?
-你们看来很滑稽 -我们来见霍教授
-You look ridiculous. -We’ve come to see Flostre.
我们需要指导
Professor, we need your help. Maggie and I need guidance.
我们发觉我们过着庸碌的生活
We realized what futile and aimless lives we lead.
你们何时发觉的
When did you realize this?
-今天两点 -在午餐后
-Today. It was about 2:00, wasn’t it? -It was after lunch, I know.
教授 别相信他们
Professor, you’re not going to believe them.
我们想坐在你脚下学习
We want to sit at your feet and learn.
我们有很多要学
We have so much to learn.
我们天真而卑微地坐在你脚下 如饥似渴
We sit at your feet humble and ignorant but so willing.
你们别理会他的脚
Look, you two just leave his feet alone.
教授 他们想令你尴尬
Professor, can’t you see they’re trying to make a fool of you?
你是否想令他尴尬
Are you trying to make a fool out of Flostre?

Who, me?
你弄巧反拙
You’re making things very difficult for us.
-你不拥有共鸣论 -它是属于大众的
-After all, you don’t own empathicalism. -It’s in public domain, isn’t it?
-就我所知 -为何你不相信他们
-As far as I know. -Why don’t you trust these people?
我熟悉他们 我知道他们来此
Because I know them, I know them well, and I know what they’re here for,
并非寻求指导
and believe me, it is not guidance.
别听她的 她是个小孩
Don’t listen to her, master. She is but a child.
他们来找我 不是找你
They came here to see me, not you.
要我去杜那里演出他们的系列
They’re trying to get me over to Duval’s to model their collection.
我早该知道
I should’ve known.
你该听到昨晚他说你的话
You should’ve heard what he said about you last night.
今晚有事情了
Same thing goes for tonight.
若我们迟一点来 你就会亲身发现
If we’d have come a few minutes later, you’d have found out for yourself.
颜先生 你说够了
You’ve done enough talking, Mr. Avery.
还没有 我没有说你是个骗子
Not yet. I haven’t told you what a phony you are.
-快滚 -我没准备离开
-Get out of my house. -I’m not ready to leave.
我可以改变你的主意

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!