I think I can change your mind for you.
接着
Catch.
不要 看你惹的祸 像个暴徒般闯进来
Oh, no! Look what you’ve done, bursting in here like a hoodlum.
-我没有碰过他 -走开
-I never touched him. -Go away!
是时候你负起你的责任了
It’s about time you’re waking up to some of your responsibilities.
请你离开好吗
Will you please leave?
没有你 杜不能展出他的系列的
You know Duval can’t show his collection without you.
你不能这样对他
Regardless of what you feel about me, you can’t do this to him
-和其他人 -有数百人
-and all those other people involved. -Hundreds of people.
我对你们的人没有兴趣
I’m no more interested in your people than you are in mine.
你的共鸣有点单方面
Your empathy is a little one-sided for me, baby.
滚开
Get out!
好了
All right!
我假设你是指我吧
I assume you mean me, too.
甜心 这个很可爱
On you it looks cute, sugar.
你会办妥一切
Well, you certainly fixed everything.
不能智取 只好力敌
If you can’t lick ’em, join ’em, and if you can’t join ’em, lick ’em.
-替我向杜道歉吧 我们尽力了 -你去哪里
-Tell Duval I’m sorry. We tried. -Where are you going?
我乘晚上十点半的班机
There’s a plane going to New York tonight at 10:30,
去纽约
and I’m going with it.
你不能这样对我 回来
You can’t do this to me. Come back here.
你竟敢把我留在街上
How dare you leave me in the street like this!
计程车
Taxi!
-他们走了没有 -走了
-Have they gone? -They’ve gone.
-你还在这里 -是的 你没事吧
-And you’re still here? -I’m still here. Are you all right?
没事…
Well…
事实上 我觉得很好
In fact, I feel wonderful.
真的对不起
I can’t tell you how sorry I am.
我不知道他们会来 也不知迪克怎么了
I had no idea they were coming, and I can’t think what got into Dick.
你不能为无法避免的事感到内疚
My dear, you mustn’t assume guilt for something that was unavoidable.
他们走了 我们在这里
They have gone, we are here,
那才是最重要
and that’s all that matters now.
你这样说真好 但如不是因我…
Well, that’s very nice of you to say that, but of course, if it hadn’t been for me…
你有最摄人的眼睛
You have the most penetrating eyes.
我闭上眼睛时仍能看到它们
I can still see them when I close mine.
-教授…-叫我奕谋吧
-Professor…-Call me Emile.
若我联络一些哲学家
Do you think there would there be any value
譬如在奥马哈和底特律等城市
in my contacting philosophers in cities like Omaha and Detroit
以共鸣论结识他们可会有用
and acquainting them with empathicalism?
你的嘴巴令我想起酒红色的丝绒
Your mouth suggests to me burgundy velvet.
我老板蒲博士跟数间大学有联♥系♥
Dr. Post, who runs the shop I worked in, has contacts in several universities.
求你…
Please…
-不要再说 -但我是来倾谈的
-Don’t say another word. -But I came here to talk.
我们会倾谈…
We’ll talk…
稍后吧
Later.
-不如我稍后回来 -但我现在需要你
-Then why don’t I come back later? -But I need you now.
我来是想跟一个哲学家交谈
Professor Flostre, I came here to talk with a philosopher.
你的谈吐却像个男人
You’re talking like a man.
但我是个男人 而你是女人
But I am a man, and you’re a woman.
我不是来谈这个的
But that’s not what I came here to talk about.
亲爱的…
My dear…
有一个美妙时刻等待着我们
There is a magical moment waiting for us.
-别过来 -为你何会这样
-Don’t come any closer. -Why are you behaving like this?
你说你来自格林威治
I thought you said you come from Greenwich Village.
是的 我快搬去扬克斯
Yes, well, I’m moving uptown, Yonkers.
但在你搬家之前…
But before you move…
我不能要他们再等 要作宣布了
I cannot keep them waiting any longer. I must make an announcement.
-我该说什么 -说全是我的错
-What shall I say? -Tell them it was all my fault.
美琪 迪克在哪里 我要见他
Maggie, where’s Dick? I’ve got to see him.
你叫他走 他就走了
You told him to get out, and he got out.
他十点半要飞纽约了
He’s going back to New York, tonight, on the 10:30 plane.
他不可以走
Oh, no, he mustn’t.
我早知道你不会令我们失望的
I knew that you would not let us down. I knew that you would come.
你要表演
You’ve got to stay here and do the collection.
稍后我要去找迪克
Later. I’ve got to get to Dick.
我们已经迟了
Later? We are so late already.
-我想帮忙 -拜托
-Look, I want to help you, and I will. -Please.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
即使你有怀疑
I’m sure you think that I don’t, but believe me, I do.
我置身你的位置
I can put myself in your place.
这就是共鸣
Maggie, that’s empathy.
是你一直所说的
Good heavens! So that’s what you’ve been talking about.
干嘛不早说
Why didn’t you say so in the first place?
快去工作
Now, you get to work on the collection,
我会找迪克的 交给我了
and I’ll take care of Dick. Leave it to me. You get ready.
丽缇 颜迪克住哪间酒店
Lettie, what is the name of Dick Avery’s hotel?
-萨维亚 -把电♥话♥号♥码给我
-The Savoyarde. -Get me the number.
-好的 -他肯定还在打包
-Yes. -He must still be packing.
快点 我们可以开始了
Quick, Armande. We can begin.
我们为大家献上杜保罗的新系列
We are proud to bring you a new collection by Paul Duval,
灵感来自优秀女郎
inspired by the QUALITY woman, chosen to represent
被选为代表美国《优秀》时装杂♥志♥
the great American fashion magazine, QUALITY.
首先展出的是便服…
We begin with…
-颜迪克先生 帐单准备了 -我知道…352.428法郎
-Your bill is ready. -I know…352.428 francs.
-谢谢 请再光临 -谢谢
-Come back soon. -Thank you.
他没有接听 我转到接待处
He doesn’t answer, Madame. I will give you the desk.
你好 颜先生 他刚走了
Hello? Monsieur Avery? He just left.
出去追他 有急事
Well, run out and get him! It’s urgent!
对不起 太迟了
I’m so sorry. It was too late.
-找到他吗 -他刚离开酒店
-Did you get him? -He just left the hotel.
但别着急
But there’s nothing to worry about,
-到机场找他 -请快点
-we’ll get him at the airport. -Please, hurry.
-我找不到号♥码 -你怎么拼写它
-I can’t find the number. -How are you spelling it?
欧里 是奥利
– A-U-L-Y. – Orly. O-R-L-Y.
-你去过的 -我很紧张
-You were there, remember? -Of course. I’m just so nervous.
-你准备好了吗 -快了
-Are you ready, dear? -Just about.
准备好了
I’m ready.
先生 你可以登机了
You can board your plane now, Monsieur.
-旅途愉快 -谢谢你
-Pleasant flight. -Thank you.
美琪 有没有消息
Maggie, is there any news?
他会致电的 他们答应
He’ll call, dear. They gave me their word
在他上机前 把我的口信交给他
they would get my message to him before he got on the plane.
-太迟了 -时钟一定快了
-It’s too late. -That clock must be fast.
他还没收到口信
He just hasn’t gotten the message yet.
我肯定他收到 他不想跟我说话
I’m sure he got it. He didn’t want to talk to me.
我不怪责他 我令他太伤心了
I don’t blame him. I hurt him too much.
现在是压轴表演 结婚日
Now, the finale of the collection. Wedding day.
-很美丽的新娘 -是…
-What a beautiful bride. -Yes…
对 可惜不是她的婚礼
Pity it isn’t her wedding.
教授…
Professor…
你走开
Keep away from me.
你再碰我 我会找你的领♥事♥馆♥
If you lay one finger on me, I will report it to your embassy.
我想道歉 我不想伤害你
I want to apologize. I didn’t mean to hurt you.
不值得为她争执
She wasn’t worth fighting about.
别说是我做的
Don’t tell me I did that to you.
你 你连令我头痛也没有
You? You didn’t even give me a headache.
她这样对我
She did this to me.
-用价值20万法郎的雕像打我 -是她做的
-With a statue that cost 200,000 francs. -She did that?
-我的头缝了18针 -你缝了18针
-I have 18 stitches in my head. -She gave you 18 stitches?
-还割破嘴唇 -割破嘴唇
-And a gashed lip. -And a gashed lip?
耳朵缝了六针
And 6 stitches in my ear.
我爱你身体里每一条折断的骨
Professor, I love every broken bone in your body.
对不起 她在哪里
Excuse me, Duval. Where is she?
-谁 -采
-Who? -Jo.
她很了不起 你该来看她
Oh, she was magnificent. You should have seen her.
-她在哪里 -她刚才在的
-Where is she? -I don’t know. She was here.
丽缇 有没有见到采
Lettie, have you seen Jo?
没有她刚才很棒
-No, I…Oh, Dick, she was just great. -Yeah, yeah.
美琪 采在哪里 有没有见到她
Maggie, where’s Jo? Have you seen her?
她刚才在这里 但她失踪了
She was here a little while ago, but she’s disappeared.
她可有说会去哪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!