警告 火车相撞 20秒
Warning: collision. 20 seconds.
上帝啊 你声音像我妈妈
Gosh. you sound like my mother.
好了 坚持住 大家停车
All right, hold up. Everybodystop.
警报
Warning.
5 4 -停啊 你在干什么
Five. four– – Stop whatyou’re doing!
停 停 停 停 停 -全都给我停
Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. – All stop.
好啦
Yeah!
好啦 各位 我们从头开始
Okay. everybody. Let’s take it from the top.
好啦
Okay?
你必须停下那辆车 -等一下
You have to stop that train. – Hold on.
我下去到车站找你了 欧弟
I’ll be down to meet you at the station. Odie.
实际上 火车已经停了 它回到火车站了
Actually. that train has stopped. It’s returning to the station.
我们没有坐错车吧
Are we on the right train?
你在哪里
Where areya?
我想我熟悉那声音
I think I recognize that whine.
嘿 来吧
Hey. come on.
瞧 因为你最后一分钟才买♥♥票
See. these are the kinds of seats you get…
所以才会有这样的座位
whenyou book at the last minute.
很高兴见到你 搭档
Good to see you. partner.
我们离开这儿吧
Let’s get outta here.
请乘客注意 新阿姆斯特丹号♥
Yourattention please. The New Amsterdam Limited…
请乘客注意 新阿姆斯特丹号♥
Your attention please. The New Amsterdam Limited…
正在进行无预料的停靠 停靠在12号♥站台
is making an unscheduled stop on Platform 1 2.
不 先生 请回到您的座位
No. si r. please take your seat.
不 不 我的前途就要溜掉了 -这儿出了什么麻烦
No. no. my future is running away from me. – What’s the trouble here?
请您保持安静 回到座位上去
Please, stay calm and go back toyourseat.
嘿 -真粗鲁
Hey! – How rude!
伙计
Buddy!

Ah.
嘿 慢点不行吗 我都跑了一整天了
Hey. could you slow down? I’ve been doing this running thing all day.
我可是吃不消了 嘿 我们 我们安全了
And I am over it. Hey. we-re– we’re safe now.
我们自♥由♥了 哦
We’re free. Oh.
如果没有不高兴的海皮就更好了 -去什么地方吗
If it isn’t Unhappy chappy. – Going somewhere?
很不错的装饰物 不过我不想和你玩穿衣游戏
Nice accessory, but I don’t think I want to play “dress up” withyou, pal.
我们离开这儿 我们快逃
Let’s get outta here. Let’s beat it!
哦 又是我的鼻子
Oh. right in the nose again!
那 现在要上真刀真枪了 是吧
So. it’s gonna get physical. is it?
你真的以为可以逃出 海皮·查普曼的手掌心吗
Did you really thinkyou could just run away from Happy chapman?
哦 是在叫救命吗
Oh. is this a cry for help.
没有什么又笨又脏的动物能沾我的便宜
No dumb dirty animal is ever gonna get the better of me.
让我们见识下这200伏电压的
And let’s see howyou feel with 200 volts coursing…
厚项圈给你带上是什么滋味吧 -查普曼
through that thick canine skull ofyours. – chapman…
过来 -把手从我的朋友身上拿开
come here. – getyourhands offofmyfriend!
嘿 波曼 现在是第几轮 -很高兴见到你 肥仔
Hey. Boomer. What round is it? – Good to see you. chubby.
我们是来帮你忙的 -罗兰德爵士
We’re here to help. – Sir Roland?
及时赶到
In the fur!
过来 过来 过来
come on. come on. come on.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
老鼠 啊
Rats! Aah!
好的 这儿是死胡同了 猫儿们 用你们的爪子使劲抓吧
All right, here’s the drill. cats, scratch likeyou’ve neverscratched before.
狗儿们 咬不要嚼 啊 老鼠
Dogs. bite but don’t chew. And. rats…
看看你们能不能把那个项圈套上他的脖子
see ifyou can get that pretty necklace around his neck.
猫猫 狗狗 还有鼠鼠们
canines, felines and “vermines”..
开始表演吧
it’s showtime.
好了 伙计们 成了狗堆了
All right, boys. Dog pile!
谢谢了 伙计们 “老家队”从此成立了
Thanks. boys. The home team will take it from here.
最好在动物管制会的人来之前解散
Better split before animal control gets here.
嘿 加菲 保重啊 -回见啊 加菲 -是啊 好运
Hey. Garfield. shake it easy. – See you later. Garfield. – Yeah. good luck.
欧弟 不介意把遥控器借我用用吧
Odie, wouldyou mind sharing the remote, please?
狗狗皆有得意日 海皮
Every dog has his day. Happy.
可爱啊 小猫 -看看最近有什么新闻
Nice kitty. – Let’s see what’s on the news.
告诉你一件事 海皮
Let me tell you something. Happy.
对你而言 欧弟或许是只 有些蠢笨 难闻的狗
To you. Odie might be just a dumb. stupid. smelly dog.
但是对我 他不仅仅是这些
But to me, he’s all that andmuch more.
他还是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
欧迪 试试别的按钮 可能有会有游戏
Odie. try something else. Maybe there’s a game on.
好结尾 小伙计
Strong finish. Iittle buddy.
欧弟 加菲
Odie? Garfiield?
欧弟 -欧弟 欧弟
Odie? – Odie? Odie?
要快乐 -这是你偷了我的狗 还有我的猫的代价
Be happy. – This is for stealing my dog and my cat.
他没偷我 我是在做营救行动的
He didn’t steal me. I was doing the rescue work.
加菲 欧弟
Garfield! Odie!
到这儿来 -哦 过来
come here. Hi. – Oh. come here.
哦 我好想念你们两个小家伙 担心死我了
Oh. I missed you guys so much. I was so worried aboutyou.
我不会让你们再离开我的视线了
I’m never gonna letyou out of my sight again.
再不会了 你们是我最好的朋友
Never. You guys are my best friends.
你说哈罗的时候就已经得到我了 -哦
You had me at hello. – Oh.
我们离开这儿 -我是沃尔特·J·查普曼
Get outta here. – This is WalterJ. chapman…
在中西部给你带来爆♥炸♥新闻
with breaking news from the Midwest.
艾比·塞尔斯为您报道 看看我们有什么新闻 艾比
Abby Shields reporting. Whatcha got for me. Abby?
细节还不清楚 但是很明显有一个疯子
Details are sketchy. but it appears that a deranged man…
可能是事件的起因
may be the cause of all the trouble here.
一个疯子 怎么回事
A deranged man? What is this?
实际上 如我们所说 现在警方正把嫌疑犯带出来
In fact. the police are bringing the suspect out as we speak.
啊 好伤心 那是我的傻兄弟
Aah! Good grief. It’s my idiot brother.
嘿 那是海皮·查普曼
Hey, that’s Happy chapman.
他要坐上警车再走一程了
He’s going fora ride in the police car.
但是有消息称 这次事故
But sources tell me that this incident…
和一只狗以及 一只英雄主义的猫有关
somehow involved a dog and a very heroic cat.
加菲 -嘿 他救了欧迪
Garfiield! – Hey, he saved Odie!
现在他成了英雄了 -哦 我自己都还不知道
Now he’s a hero. – Oh. I didn’t realize.
加菲上电视了 他成了英雄了
Garfield’s on TV. He’s a hero.
加菲 那是加菲
Garfiield! That’s Garfiield.
加菲现在是英雄了 -多谢各位
Garfiield’s a hero now! – Thanks, everybody.
英雄 -好吧 多谢那么说 听上去很顺耳
Hero! – Well, thanks for saying so. It’s nice to hear.
我们整条街都是英雄了 -好温馨啊 谢谢
We’re a whole street ful I of heroes. – I t sounds sincere. Thank you.
好啊 英雄 -好啊
Yeah. Heroes! – Okay.
我等了多少年了
I’ve been waitingyears for this.
喔哦 -来吧 朋友
Whoa! – come on. pal.
嘿 阿琳 -喔 能被你的同类认可感觉真好
Hey, Arlene. – Wow. I t’s nice to be recognized by your peers.
没有你们我没法成功 我
I couldn’t have done this without you. I–
我们
We–
你真是我的好朋友
You’re a really great friend.
乔恩 我不只想做你的朋友
jon. I wanna be more than your friend.
你愿意 -是的
You do -Yeah.
他们哪来的这精力
Where do theyfind the energy?
是啊 好像一个快乐的大家庭
Yeah. just one big happy family.
是啊 没错 滚到地板上去
Yeah. right! Hit the floor.
不 认真的 你可以上来了 兄弟
No. seriously. you can come up. buddy.
来吧 来吧 不 真的 上来吧
come on. come on. No. seriously. come on up.
下去吧 我们关系好得不得了
Down you go. We just hit it off so great…
因为我们都爱同一样东西 那就是
because we both love the same thing. and that is–

me.
呃 呜
Uh. oops.
嘿 欧迪 帮个忙 我起不来了
Hey, Odie, help me. I can’t get up.
噢 我的朋友 给我拿点冰来
Odie, myfriend, bring me some ice.
你能不能快点 你个傻狗 我还疼着呢
Willyou hurry up,you dumb dog? I’m in pain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!