This is why, in this case, all the king’s horses and all the king’s men…
看来无论怎样也不能令纽约回复原状了
…may not be able to put the Big Apple together again.
安琪·迪曼兹 WIDF新闻
Audrey Timmonds, WIDF News.
好的
Yes!
-你要请我喝啤酒 -喜欢么
-You owe me a beer. -Like it?
-好啊 -我不应将头发放肩后
-Yeah. -I should’ve worn my hair back.
-看起来挺好的 -好的 好的
-No, it looks great. -Good, good.
你怎么拿到这些的
How did you get ahold of this?
像你说的 好人办不成事
Well, you know. It’s like you said, nice guys finish last.
-谢谢 我爱你 -太棒了
-Thank you. I love you. -Oh, yeah, sure.
怎么
What…?
梅利 梅利 过来一下
Murray. Murray! Come here a second.
等一会 好么 怎么了
Hold on a second, all right? What is it?
我有它袭击其他地方的资料
I’ve got exclusive footage of other places this thing has attacked.
-你确定 -是的
-You do? -Yeah.
-谁的消息 -我的
-Whose story is that? -Mine.
大队人马移向那里
There’s a lot of movement down there.
军队 警♥察♥
Military, police…
-这是我的早餐 -我饿了
-It’s my breakfast. -I’m hungry.
安静
Quiet!
如果我们能将它引入开阔地
If we can lure him into a more open area…
比如说中♥央♥公园 我们就能制♥服♥它
…such as this portion of Central Park, we should be able to take him down.
-上次你没伤着它一根毫毛 -不对
-Last time you didn’t even scratch it. -That’s not true.
我的意思是 我的蚯蚓佬
My worm guy, I mean…
-泰托·帕利斯博士取到了血 -对 我拿到了
…Dr. Tatopoulos has found blood. -Yes, I did.
现在唯一需要做的就是引它去空旷处
See, the only thing we need to do is get him out into open terrain…
然后使用非热能跟踪武器
…and use weapons that don’t rely on heat-seeking technology…
对不起 我认为现在情况更复杂了
Excuse me, sir. I think the situation has become more complicated than that.
我收集到的血样显示它要下蛋
The blood I collected revealed that the creature is either about to lay eggs…
或者已经下了
…or already has.
你是说还有另一只吗
Are you trying to tell us that there’s another of those things out there?
不 我认为还没有
No, no, governor, I don’t believe so.
等一下 等一下 那它怎么会怀孕
Wait a minute, wait. Then how can it be pregnant?
它是什么 不是处♥女♥蜥蜴么
What is this, the Virgin Lizard?
不 不 它会无性繁殖
No, no, it reproduces asexually.
所以我们要尽快找到它的巢穴
That’s why we have to find the nest as soon as possible.
否则一旦十二个幼仔被孵化出来
Otherwise up to a dozen will be born…
它们又各自繁殖后代
…each one capable of laying eggs on its own.
它们的数量会非常迅速地增加
Very quickly we could be looking at an enormous population.
那么我们先干掉它 再寻找它的巢穴
So after we kill the creature, then we search for the nest.
不 我认为那可能就太晚了
No, I think it might be too late by then.
这些蛋很快就会孵化
These eggs are going to hatch very quickly.
-你怎么知道这些 -是鱼
-How could you possibly know that? -The fish.
我发现在地铁里有鱼
The fish that we found on the subway.
那不是为它自己准备的
He’s not collecting all this food just for himself.
它在为它的后代准备食物
He’s preparing to feed his young.
有这个人的资料吗
Do we have something on this guy?
尼克·塔 塔托教授
Professor Nick Ta… Tat… Tato…
他们叫他”蚯蚓佬”
They call him “the worm guy.”
待在那里等我们的特别报导
Stay tuned for a special report.
你去哪儿啦
Excuse us, please. Where you been?
-就该到你了 -哦 好啊
-Your spot is up right after this. -Oh, good.
-能大点音量么 -请问能大点音量吗
-Could you turn it up, please? -Can you turn it up, please? The TV?
如果泰托帕利斯博士说得对
If Dr. Tatopoulos is right,
我们就要抓紧行动 避免事态升级
we have to act quickly, before this problem escalates.
你想根据一些不切实际的理论来分散我们的力量吗
You want to divide our efferts based solely on some wild theory?
尼克帮助过我们
Sir, Nick’s come through for us before, and if he feels…
帮助 上次行动简直是一场灾难
Come through for you? Your campaign’s a disaster.
你竟然不能将这东西赶出曼哈顿
You weren’t even able to keep this thing out of Manhattan.
打扰一下 先生们 我们应该看看这个
Excuse me, gentlemen, but I think we should see this.
曼哈顿的新害虫继续破坏
-Methods and motivations of Manhattan’s newest unwanted pest.
哥斯拉
“Godzilla.”
哥斯拉——日本船员称之为神话中的海龙
That’s what Japanese sailors called him in song, a mythological sea dragon…
它使他们心中充满恐惧
…who filled their hearts with fear.
哦 天哪 他竟然偷了我的报导
Oh, my God! He stole my report!
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
如今神话成真 我们的都市面临劫难
That myth has become reality, our modern-day terror.
-简直难以置信 -哥斯拉是什么东西
-I don’t believe it! -Who is this Godzilla?
它从哪里来 它为什么来
Where did he come from? Why is he here?
就是哥斯拉 你这傻瓜
And it’s “Gojira, you moron!
已发现从曼哈顿到法属波利尼西亚的痕迹
A direct path can be traced from Manhattan to French Polynesia…
那里多年来进行核爆试验
…where nuclear tests have been going on for two decades.
泰托帕利斯博士认为那生物正在筑巢
Researcher Dr. Tapadopoulos believes the creature may be nesting…
利用曼哈顿的地势来传宗接代
…using Manhattan as ground zero to cultivate the species.
军方至今为止仍然否认
This, despite the fact that the combined might of the U.S. Military…
上述消息的真实性
…has been unable to subdue…
-你向传媒透露这些 -不是u3000
-You went to the press with this? -No.
-不 我没告诉任何人 -他们都提到你的名字
-No, I haven’t talked to anyone. -They mentioned you by name!
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
-你给他们磁带了 -不 我没给他们录像带
-You gave them the tape? -No, I didn’t give them the tape.
它还在我的帐篷里
No, it’s in my tent right now.
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪 她拿去了
Oh, my God, she took it.
卷铺盖回家吧 你不能继续这计划了
Pack your stuff, mister. You’re officially off this project, as of now.
怎么啦
What’s going on?
我要走了
We’re leaving.
这件事我很抱歉
I’m so sorry about all this.
一定要保证希克尽快找到巢穴
Make sure that Hicks finds that nest before it’s too late.
我会尽力
I’ll try.
什么意思 他不在那
What do you mean, he’s not there?
你刚刚说他在线上
A second ago you said he was on the other line.
紧急情况 是 尼克泰托·帕勒斯
Please, it’s urgent. I really need to talk to him. Yes. Nick Tatopoulos.
你要走吗 为什么
You’re leaving? Why?
因为我的报导吗
Is it because of me? Because of the story?
-你以为会发生什么事 -你没有说是不能发表的
-What did you think would happen? -You never said it was off the record.
我认为不必说 安琪 我一直认为你是我的朋友
I shouldn’t have to, Audrey. You were supposed to be my friend.
我信任你
I trusted you.
尼克 有些事我想告诉你
Nick, there’s something I have to tell you.
我撒谎了 我不是记者
Look, I lied to you. I’m not a reporter.
来纽约时 我肯定自己会成功
When we broke up and I first came out to New York, I was so sure I’d make it.
但我没做到
But I haven’t.
所以我不惜一切抢头条
That’s why I needed the story so bad.
我不能告诉你我是个失败者
I just couldn’t tell you I’m a failure.
这样就可以偷我的录影带吗
And you thought that made it okay to steal my tapes?
不 那么做实在太过分了 我不该那样
No. It was a terrible thing to do. I never should’ve have done that.
祝你前程似锦 你很有天分
Good luck with your new career. I really think you have what it takes.
奈瓦克机场
Newark Airport.
对不起
I’m sorry.
嘿 原谅她一次吧 好么
Hey, yo! Come on, give her a break, will you?
机场
这是去机场最近的路吗
Excuse me, is this the best way to the airport?
先生 你去哪 喂
Sir, where are you going? Hey, hello!
停车 停下 现在就婷
Okay, stop. Stop the car, right now.
让我下车u3000
Now let me out of here.
恐怕我不能
I’m afraid I can’t do that.
嘿 我认识你
Hey, I know you, don’t I?
-你是那保险人员 -费利普·罗切探员
-Yeah. You’re that insurance guy. -Agent Philippe Roaché.
DGSE
DGSE.
听起来很吓人
Sounds big.
法国安♥全♥局♥
French Secret Service.
你的美国朋友们
I thought you’d like to know that your American friends…
决定不再找它的巢穴
…have decided not to look for the creature’s nest.
什么 你怎么知道
What? Are you sure? How do you know that?
-我们知道 相信我 -相信你
-We know. Trust me. -Trust you?
你协持我 还叫我相信你
You hijack me and you expect me to trust you?
-是 -为什么我要相信你
-Yes. -And why should I do that?
因为只有我们希望找到巢穴
Because you are the only one who wants to find the nest as much as I do.
你怎样运这些入境
How did you get all this stuff into the country?
这是美国 什么都买♥♥得到
This is America. You can buy anything.
但是为什么秘密行动
But why all the secrecy?
你们为什么不和美军合作
Why aren’t you guys working with the U.S. Military?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章唯爱永生
下一篇文章上海正午
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!