我不能谈论这些事
I’m not permitted to speak of such things.
你说你需要我的信任 但我也需要你的
Hey, you said you needed my trust. Well, then I need yours.
我是爱国者 我爱我的国家 你明白吗
I am a patriot. I love my country. You understand that?
当然
Sure.
我有责任保卫我的国家
It’s my job to protect my country.
尽管有时他也犯一些错误
Sometimes I must even protect it from itself. From mistakes we’ve made.
不能让人知道的错误
Mistakes that we don’t want the world to know about.
-太平洋的核爆试验 -对u3000
-The nuclear tests in the Pacific? -Yes.
他们留下一堆烂摊子
This testing done by my country left a terrible mess.
要我们收拾
We’re here to clean it up.
-有新闻吗 -没有u3000
他们好像要在晚上8点左右再次设置鱼饵陷阱
They are setting the next fish trap at 8-something.
我们知道如何进入城市 但不知道如何找到它们
We know how to get into the city’ we just don’t know where to look.
这儿 第二十三街地铁站
Here. This is the 23rd Street subway station.
找到鱼的地方 应该从这里开始找
That’s where we first found the fish. That’d a good place to start looking.
你会加入吗
So you’re in?
-对 对 我加入 -太棒了u3000
Yeah. Yeah, I’m in.
我总想加入法国海外兵团
I always wanted to join the French Foreign Legion.
-你好 -进展怎么样
-Hello. -How’s it going?
对不起 借过 对不起
Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
-甜心 -嘿 宝贝
-Honey. -Hi, sweetie.
-这些是什么人 -什么
-Who the hell are all these people? -What?
我不能让他们睡在街上
I couldn’t just let them sleep on the street.
-安琪在哪 -在卧室里
-Where’s Audrey? -In the bedroom.
-快哭死了 就是因为你 -我
-Crying her eyes out because of you. -Me?
我做什么了
What did I do?
你教她要不择手段向上爬的
All that “You gotta be vicious” stuff you filled her head with.
-这也算啊 -你快点进去安慰她
-Get out of here! -Go in there and talk to her right now.
这个我也不拿手啊 借过
Is it being with you? Excuse me.
和一些报告相反
Contrary to some frivolous reporting…
没有什么可使我们相信
…we have absolutely no information whatsoever to make us believe…
城中有怪兽下的蛋
…that there are any eggs of the creature in the city.
大家不需要恐慌 重复 大家不需要恐慌
There’s no need for panic. Repeat, there’s no reason to panic.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
我做了什么 禽兽 我怎么会变成这样
What have I done, Animal? What have I become?
看看 这不是我 我做不出这种事的
Look at me. This isn’t me. I don’t do stuff like this.
你犯了错 每个人都会犯错
You made a mistake. All right? It happens.
是的 可是
Yeah, well…
我令唯一会关心我的人失望
…I just totally screwed up with the only man who will ever care about me.
那你想做些什么来补偿吗
If I told you you could make it all up to him, would you?
我当然想
Of course I would.
他在街上离开你后 我就跟着他
Get this. After he left you in the street, I kind of followed him.
我想和他说清楚
I figured I’d talk some sense into the guy.
借过他却被带进一间仓库
Next thing I know, he pulls into this warehouse…
里面全是穿军装的法国乡巴佬
…with all these French wackos in military outfits.
他们要溜进城里
They wanna try to sneak back into the city tonight.
他们要去找怪兽的巢穴
They’re going after the nest.
如果他们找到了 你能让全世界明白
If he finds it, I think you should be the one to let the whole world know…
他一直是对的
…that he was right all along.
你想我跟踪他
You want me to follow him into the city?
对 我们俩
Yeah, we both will.
-来吧 会很好玩的 -不 我已经搞得一团糟
-Come on, it’ll be fun, it’ll be fun. -I already made a mess of everything.
是啊 那更需要你去做了 安琪
Yeah, you really did, Audrey.
听着 我会跟踪他 跟不跟我走 随你的便
Listen, I’m going after him. You can go with me, or not. Okay?
-你在干什么 -卢西要伤害我
-What are you doing? -Can’t let Lucy know. She’ll hurt me.
吃口香糖干什么
What’s with the chewing gum?
这样更像美国人
It makes us look more American.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
让我来说话 行吗
Just let me do all the talking. All right?
没挂上挡
It’s not in gear.
跟着我 这边走
Follow me. This way.
-你没事吧 -没事
-Are you okay? -I’m okay.
来吧
Come on.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是地铁隧♥道♥的通风口
It’s a vent that leads down to the subway tunnels underneath.
直通第二十三街地铁站
It should take us right to the 23rd Street station in Manhattan.
你在开玩笑吧 那儿有老鼠吗
You gotta be kidding me. Aren’t there rats and stuff down here?
我更注意蜥蜴 又大又丑又讨厌的蜥蜴
I’m more concerned about lizards. Big, ugly, nasty, large lizards.
你们隶属哪个部队
Who are you boys with?
-我们隶属三十二部队 长官 -我没问你 小兵
-We’re with the 3-2, sir. -I didn’t ask you, soldier.
上士欧尼尔刚刚呼叫我们
Well, Sergeant O’Neal just called down for us.
他想让我们归队 谢谢
He wants us to join him right now. Sir. Thank you.
-你说话有困难吗 -没有 长官 我很好
-Have you got a problem talking? -Why, no, sir. I’m fine.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go!
-好的 继续前进 -非常感谢
-All right. Keep it moving. -Thank you very much.
埃尔维斯·泊斯里电影 他是最棒的
Elvis Presley movies. He was the king.
-长官 欧尼尔的电♥话♥ -欧尼尔 你收到吗 u3000
-Sir, O’Neal on the line. -O’Neal, do you read me?
-收到 -情况如何
-O’Neal. -How are we doing?
情况很好 一切按计划进行
So far, so good. We’re right on schedule.
情况很好 情况很 好
We’re good. We’re… We’re good.
-噢 天啊 -好啊
-Oh, my God! -Yeah.
他们在那里 关掉灯 关掉灯
There they are. Kill your light. Kill your light.
快点 我们怎么下去 快追不上他们了
Come on, how do we get down there? We’re gonna lose them.
-他们怎样下去的 -我不知道u3000
-How did they get down there? -I don’t know.
你认为他们是顺这爬下的吗
You don’t think they climbed down this thing?
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus!
小心
Careful.
-拉我一把 -好的
-Give me your hand. -I got you.
-你听见吗 -什么
-Do you hear that? -What?
它来了 快走
Animal, come on!
我想应该是这边
I guess we go this way.
我们将它定位在第五区
We’ve spotted him in section five.
进入作战状态 我们上
Combat positions. Here we go!
目标北上第五区
Target’s heading north to section five.
等它进入公园才开火
Do not fire until he has cleared the buildings and enters the park!
2号♥鱼堆
中♥央♥公园
等它进入公园
Wait until he enters the park.
来吧
Come on.
它要走了 该死的 开火 自♥由♥开火
He’s leaving! Damn it! Fire! Fire at will!
妈的
Damn!
开火
Fire!
做躲避动作
Fly to evasive maneuvers.
目标逃向西部高速公路
The target is in the clear and headed towards the West Side Highway.
别担心 海军正在那里等它
Don’t worry. The Navy has a little something there waiting for him.
-全体准备战斗 -进入指定区域
-All stations manned for battle. -At ordered depth, sir.
好 声纳探测到它 犹他号♥驶近
We have him on sonar. Utah closing in.
做好最后准备 准备开火
Make final preparations, prepare to fire.
-是 是 准备就位 -鱼雷准备就位
-Aye, aye, manned and ready. -Torpedo room manned and ready.
-最终定位瞄准 确认目标锁定 -是
-Final bearing and shoot. -Are we locked on?
-锁定目标了么
-Are we locked on?
-已锁定 舰长 -1号♥鱼雷 准备
-Locked on, captain. -Number one, stand by.
-发射 -鱼雷1号♥发射
-Fire. -Torpedo one left the tube.
印第安纳和阿科瑞基正靠近目标物
Indiana and Anchorage closing in.
-少尉 情况如何 -已锁定并接近目标 长官
-Ensign, what’s the status? -We are locked on and closing in, sir.
发射1号♥鱼雷
Fire number one.
-目标向我们冲来 -全速后退
-Sir! The target’s heading right at us! -All back full!
是 是 长官 全速后退
Aye, aye, sir. All back full.
10秒内撞击
Stand by for impact. In 10 seconds.
6 5 4
Six, five, four…
3 2 1
…three, two, one.
失去联♥系♥
阿科瑞基号♥完了 长官
We’ve lost the Anchorage, sir.
它改变路线了 长官
He’s shifted course, sir.
-它掉头移向曼哈顿 -全速前进 接近 锁定
-He’s headed back towards Manhattan. -Full ahead. Close in, lock on.
-准备3号♥ 4号♥鱼雷 -是 长官
-Prepare tubes three and four, lock on. -Aye, aye, sir.
-准备 3号♥ 发射 -鱼雷3号♥发射完毕
-Stand by, three. Fire. -Torpedo three cleared and left the tube.
8秒后命中 7 6
Impact in eight seconds. Seven, six…
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
-直接命中 -打中了
-Direct hit! -Got him.
-祝贺你 长官 -干得好u3000
-Congratulations, sir. -Good job.
好啊 干得好
Yeah, well done.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章唯爱永生
下一篇文章上海正午
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!