又名:烈爱风云
片名:远大前程
There either is or is not a way things are.
世事无常
The color of the day. The way it felt to be a child.
以孩童的方式去感知日昼之色
The feeling of saltwater on your sunburned legs.
是将晒伤的腿浸泡在海水里 去感觉水的颜色
Sometimes the water is yellow.
有时候水是黄色的
Sometimes it’s red.
有时候是红色的
But what colour it may be in memory depends on the day.
而我记忆里的颜色则取决于那一天
I’m not going to tell the story the way that it happened.
我不是要告诉你事情是如何发生的
I’m going to tell it the way I remember.
我要告诉你它在我记忆里的样子
Help! Help!
救命 救命
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Whisper. What’s your name?
小点声 你叫什么?
Whisper!
小点声
Finn.
费恩
What’s your last name?
你姓什么?
Bell.
贝尔
Where do you live?
住哪儿?
Near the pier.
码头附近
You have tools at home?
家里有工具吗?
Help!
救命
Fuck. Do you know what bolt cutters are?
妈的 你知道什么是断线钳吗?
You know what they are or you don’t know what they are?
知道还是不知道?
Listen, I know your name, I know where you live,
听着 我知道你的名字 知道你住哪儿
I can find you and gut you like a fish.
我可以找到你 轻松把你剖开
I’ll pull out your fucking insides. I’ll make you eat them.
掏出你的内脏 叫你吃掉它们
You hear me? I’ll make you fucking eat them.
听到了吗 我要你♥他♥妈♥的吃下去
You be here tomorrow morning at dawn
明天天一亮你就到这儿来
with bolt cutters and any kind of food
带上断线钳还有随便什么吃的
or I’ll kill you for sure. You got me?
不然我一定会宰了你 听明白了吗?
I’ll fucking kill you if you tell anyone. Anyone!
如果你敢告诉别人 任何人 我他妈一定宰了你
Your folks… They’re dead.
还有你的家人 他们都死了
You tell anyone, the last sound you hear
如果你告诉别人 你最后听到的声音
will be your own scream.
就是你自己的惨叫
Go.
走吧
Whoa, Finn! Whoa!
哇喔 费恩 哇喔
Oh, it’s you, Joe.
是你啊 乔
Did I scare you?
我吓到你了吗?
So you went out today?
你们今天有出去吗?
Yeah. Got a nice tan.
是啊 好好晒了晒太阳
No fish, of course.
当然 没有捕鱼
Settin’ traps like everybody else.
没有像别人一样结网捕鱼
Hey, where’s the fire?
干嘛这么着急?
Nowhere. Just got homework.
没什么 就是去做作业
Hey, listen, Maggie’s on a kinda rant today
听着 麦琪今天有些闹腾
so you be careful, ok?
所以你最好小心点
You coming home soon?
你很快就回家吧?
In about an hour.
大概一个小时吧
You finish your work, we’ll go to carvel’s, ok?
你作业做完我们就去帆船店 怎么样?
You rest up.
好好休息
Got a gardening job tomorrow.
明天有花♥园♥要打理
Joe?

Yeah?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Hey, Finn!
费恩
How do you smoke a swordfish?
怎么把剑鱼当烟抽?
Bill in your mouth and light the tail.
把喙放到嘴里 然后点燃尾巴
All right. I’ll see you later.
好的 回头见
I was raised in what I suppose
我是由我姐姐麦琪带大的
was certain amount of freedom from my sister Maggie.
她给了我相当大的自♥由♥
Joe was her man.
乔是她男朋友
They banned the big fishing rigs in the Gulf that year
那一年墨西哥湾禁用大型捕鱼设备
and we were poor.
当时我们很穷
We scraped by on what Joe could earn doing charters and lawn work.
我们靠乔做除草之类的工作勉强糊口
Hey.

Hey. Come on. Come here.
喂 快点 到这边来
Come on!
快点啊
You alone?
你一个人吗?
You deaf? Are you alone?
你聋了吗?你是一个人吗?
No.
不是
No what? You’re not alone, or you’re not deaf?
不是什么?你不是一个人?还是不是个聋子?
Give me that.
把那个给我
Come on.
拜托
Here. I brought you something to drink.
给 我给你带了点喝的
Attaboy.
好样的
Here. I took this for you.
给 我给你带了这个
What’s this? Birth control pills?
这是什么?避孕药?
Here. This, too.
给 还有这个
Percodan?
止痛片?
Attaboy. Now you’re talking.
好样的 这就对了
What else?
还有什么?
Come on. Come on. Jesus fucking Christ.
快点 快点啊 该死的
You bite your nails?
你咬指甲?
That’s a bad habit.
这可是个坏习惯
People tell you the eyes are the windows to the soul.
人们说眼睛是心灵的窗户
Bullshit.
放屁
Hands…

That’s the sign of a gentleman.
那才是一个绅士的标志
Come on. Let’s go.
行了 我们走
Come on.
来啊
What?!
什么?
Come on. Come on.
快来 快来
Get in the boat.
到船里去
If I don’t get home, my uncle…
如果我没回家 我叔叔会…
Fuck your uncle. Get in the boat.
去你♥妈♥的♥叔叔 到船里去
Come on. Pick up the anchor. Let’s go.
快点 起锚 我们走
Where are we… Shut up and get in the boat.
我们是去… 闭嘴 快上船
Where are we going?
我们是去哪?
Mexico.
墨西哥
What?
什么
Police boat.
巡逻艇
What?
什么
Police boat.
巡逻艇
Stop. Stop.
停 停
Ahoy there! Son, are you all right?
喂 孩子 你还好吗?
Where you headed?
你要去哪?
Oh, nowhere.
哪也不去
An old lady over on Cat Cay thought she saw a raft out here yesterday
猫岛的一个老妇人说她昨天在这里看见了一个筏子
A man on it.
上面有个男人
He’d be wearing an orange prison suit.
穿着橙色的囚衣
You see anything like that?
你有见过吗?
Mmm, nope.
没有
Tie up our line and we’ll tow you in.
系上绳子 我们拖你过来
And that was the end of it.
事情就这样结束了
Perhaps you’ve had an experience like that
也许你在童年有过类似的经历
in childhood and told no one.
你对谁都没说过
Perhaps you’ve had that brush with a world so large
也许世界那么大 你与此擦肩而过
that you seldom or never saw it again.
你很少或再也不会遇见
Jesus. It’s the land time forgot.
天啊 这就是那片被时间遗忘之地
It’s Nora driggers Dinsmoor.
诺拉·吉格斯·丁斯莫尔的家
You wait here.
你待在这
I’m gonna find out what they want us to do.
我去看看他们要我们做什么
Is it all right if I take a look around?
我可以四处看看吗?
No. You stay put till I come back.
不行 别动等我回来
I mean it.
我说真的
God knows what’s in these weeds.
天知道这些杂草堆里有什么
Nora Driggers Dinsmoor…
诺拉·吉格斯·丁斯莫尔
The richest lady in the Gulf
墨西哥湾最富有的女士
who had lost her mind 30 years ago
自从30年前她的未婚夫在婚礼祭台前离她而去
when her fiancé left her standing at the altar.
她就变得有些疯疯癫癫的
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!