没有偷盒子里的
I didn’t steal from the box.
你为什么要捡地上的石头
Now why would you pick up a rock off the ground?
我不知道
I don’t know.
因为那不是偷窃 只是一块普通的石头
‘Cause that ain’t stealing. Just a regular rock.
你为什么想要一块普通的石头
And why would you want a regular rock?
为了拥有
To have.
-也许为了拥有幸运 -一块幸运石
– For luck maybe. – A lucky rock.
-对 -给我看看
– Yeah. – Let me see it.
拿着它回去付钱
Take it back and pay for it.
我跟你说过那个德国佬是个奸诈小人
I told you that Kraut was a snake.
把我压根没干过的事抖出来
Rats me out for something I didn’t even do.
快去付石头的钱 托尼 你会好受点
Pay for the stone, Tony, you’ll feel better.
我感觉很好
I feel fine.
我不会为我在泥土里发现的普通石头付钱
And I ain’t paying for no regular rock I found in the dirt.
别开车 瓦莱隆加先生
Do not drive, Mr. Vallelonga.
把它放回去
Put it back.
-感觉好点了吗 -没有
– Feel better? – No.
托尼 愿意的话我很乐意帮你买♥♥下它
If you’d like, Tony, I’d happily buy you the stone.
不用了 你把乐子都搞没了
Don’t bother. You took all the fun out of it.
印第安纳州
汉诺威
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-我是乐队的人 -你们的东西都准备好了
– I’m with the band. – You’re all set up.
-这不是我们要用的钢琴吧 -就是它
– This isn’t the piano, right? – That’s it.
它不是斯坦威牌的
It ain’t a Steinway.
所以呢
So what?
谢利医生只弹斯坦威牌的钢琴
Dr. Shirley only plays on Steinway-brand pianos.
合同里写好的
It’s in his written contract.
-谢利医生是谁 -谢利医生…
– Who’s Dr. Shirley? – Dr. Shirley…
唐·谢利三重奏
the Don Shirley Trio?
他们今晚要进行演奏
They’re playing tonight.
-这很重要吗 -是的 对这个合同很重要
– Does it really matter? – Yeah, it does, to this contract.
算了吧兄弟 不管准备什么
Come on man, these coons
这些黑鬼都会照样弹
can play on anything you put in front of them.
但这台钢琴太烂了
But it’s a piece of shit.
里面还有垃圾
And there is garbage in there.
-那就把垃圾拿出去 -你说什么
– So, take it out. – What’d you say?
你没听错
You heard me.
你还有两三个小时 找台干净的斯坦威钢琴来
Hey, you got 2-3 hours. Just get a clean Steinway in here.
-学校里没有斯坦威钢琴 -这不关我事
– There ain’t no Steinway on campus. – Not my problem.
我敢肯定整个印第安纳州都没有两台斯坦威钢琴
I bet there is not two Steinways in the whole state of Indiana.
那你最好动作麻利点
I guess you better move your ass then.
你以为你在跟谁说话 意大利佬
Who do you think you’re talking to, grease ball?
斯坦威
亲爱的德洛丽丝…今天早餐我吃了牛排和鸡蛋
Dear Dolores… This morning I had steak and eggs. For breakfast.
这个乐队一直在豪华的场所演出
The band has been playing at very ritzy joints.
我和谢利医生相处得很好 但有时候
Dr. Shirley and I are getting along pretty good, but sometimes
锡达拉皮兹
爱荷华州
他会很悲伤 因此他总是买♥♥醉
I think he gets sad and that’s why he drinks too much.
我以前从不知道这个国家有多美
I never knew how very beautiful this country was.
现在亲眼看到才知道
Now that I’m seeing it I know.
你不会相信大自然有多美
You won’t believe how beautiful nature is,
就像他们说的一样美
it is as beautiful as they say.
这边的交通情况
And the traffic out here
对我来说没什么问题
in the country is nothing, which is fine by me.
现在我正在一间餐厅吃意式肉丸面
Right now I’m eating spaghetti and meatballs
这吃起来就像中式面条上的番茄酱一样
in a diner that tastes like ketchup on Chinese noodles.
我们现在要南下… 到了南方后
We are heading down south now… I will write you
我会再给你写一封信 我爱你
another letter when we get down south. I love you.
你的丈夫托尼 附言 替我亲亲孩子们
Your husband Tony. P.S. Kiss the kids for me.
欢迎来到肯塔基州
你有家人吗 医生
You got any family, Doc?
-算不上有 -什么叫算不上有
– Not really. – Not really?
要么有 要么没有
Either you do or you don’t.
说来话长 托尼
It’s a long story, Tony.
怎么 我们现在很赶时间吗
What, we’re in a hurry now?
说说看吧
Let’s hear it.
我有个弟弟
I have a brother somewhere.
我们以前经常聚在一起…
We used to get together once in a while…
但后来越来越难保持联♥系♥
but it got more and more difficult to stay in touch.
这大概是做音乐家的诅咒吧
Curse of being a musician I guess.
总是四处奔波
Always on the road
就像马戏团的工作者一样
like a carnival worker.
或是罪犯
Or a criminal.
我的婚姻也受到了很大的影响
Took quite a toll on my marriage as well.
-你结婚了吗 -结过
– You’re married? – Was.
她叫琼 是个好人
June, good person.
语法很糟糕 但很善良
Terrible grammar, but a kind soul.
-你会很喜欢她的 -琼吗
– You’ll quite like her. – June?
跟灵犬莱西的人类妈妈同名吗
Like uh, like Lassie’s mom?
由女演员琼·洛克哈特出演
不幸的是 我没能同时当好
Unfortunately, I couldn’t
一个丈夫和一个音乐会钢琴演奏家
do a husband act and a concert pianist act.
我似乎无法兼顾好这两个角色
Couldn’t seem to manage both worlds.
肯德基
前方1.6公里
肯德基
Kentucky Fried Chicken.
就在肯塔基州 你说巧不巧
In Kentucky! When’s that ever gonna happen?!
肯德基
一美元 吮指留香
好咧
All right!
你要吃什么吗
Hey, you want some?
不用了 谢谢你 托尼
I’m fine. Thank you Tony.
我觉得这是我吃过最好吃的肯德基
I think this is the best Kentucky Fried Chicken I ever had.
我猜这里的更新鲜 对吧
But I guess it’s fresher down here, right?
我从没见过像你胃口这么好的人
I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone with your appetite.
不 我买♥♥了一桶是为了跟你分享
No, I’ve bought the bucket so you could have some.
我这辈子从没吃过炸鸡
I’ve never had fried chicken in my life.
你骗谁呢 你们黑人很喜欢
Who you bullshittin’? You people love
炸鸡 粗燕麦粉 五颜六色的蔬菜
the fried chicken, the grits, the colored greens
我也很喜欢
I love it, too.
我在军队的时候 黑人厨师总是做这些吃的
The negro cooks used to make it all time when I was in the army.
你对我的评价很狭隘 托尼
You have a very narrow assessment of me, Tony.
对吧 我很厉害
Yeah right? I’m good.
不 你不是厉害 是糟糕
No, you’re not good, you’re bad.
我的意思是 别的黑人
I’m saying, just because
喜欢听某种类型的音乐
other Negros enjoy certain types of music,
不代表我就必须喜欢
it doesn’t mean I have to.
也不代表我们都吃同一种食物
Nor do we all have to eat the same kind food.
等等 你要是说所有
Wait a minute. If you said all
意大利人都喜欢吃披萨和意式肉丸面
guineas like pizza and spaghetti and meatballs
-我不会感到被侮辱 -你没理解我的意思
– I’m not gonna get insulted. – Well, you’re missing the point.
你认定每一个黑人…
For you to make the assumption that every Negro…
-你要吃吗 -不要
– Hey, you want some or not? – No.
给 吃点吧
Here. Come on.
-难道闻起来不香吗 -闻起来还行
– Tell me that don’t smell good? – It smells okay.
我不想把油弄到毯子上
I prefer not to get grease on my blanket.
我会把油弄到毯子上 拜托 尝尝吧
Ooh, I’m gonna get grease on my blankie. Come on, have a piece.
要不了你的命 来 放轻松
It ain’t gonna kill ya. Come on. Take it easy.
-不要 -快拿着
– No. – Take it.
-我要丢到后面去 -你敢
– I’m gonna throw it in the back. – Don’t you dare.
-那你最好拿着 -这怎么吃
– Then you better take it. – How?
你有盘子吗 或是餐具
Do you have plates? Or utensils?
见鬼了 用手吃啊
Bah fongool! Eat it with your hands,
-你就应该这么吃 -我做不到
– that’s how you’re supposed to. – I can’t do that.
吃了它吧 快拿着 拿着
Eat it. Come on. Take it. Take it. Take it.
我得开车 握好方向盘
I gotta drive. Ten and two on the wheels.
快拿着 拿着
Come on. Take it. Take it. Come on. Come on.
这就对了
There you go.
-我做不到 托尼 -赶紧吃了
– I-I can’t do this Tony. – Eat the goddamn thing.
天啊
Jesus.
怎么样 不好吃吗
What, no good?
就是…
Just seems…
太不卫生了
so unsanitary.
谁在乎啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!