请他解决袭♥警♥罪的人
asking to attenuate assault charges…
谁会做这种事
who does that?
垃圾才会做这种事
Garbage, that’s who.
你不应该打那位警官
You shouldn’t have hit him.
我不喜欢他当时对你的态度
I didn’t like the way he was treating you,
让你那样淋雨
making you stand out in the rain like that.
拜托 你是因为他对你的称呼才动的手
Please, you hit him because of what he called you.
我一辈子都得忍♥受那种挖苦
I’ve had to endure that kind of talk my entire life,
你连一个晚上都忍♥受不了吗
you should be able to take it for at least one night.
就因为我不是黑人
What, I can’t get mad at
我就不能因为他说的话生气了吗
that stuff he was saying ’cause I ain’t black?
-老天 我比你更像黑人 -你说什么
– Christ, I’m blacker than you are. – Excuse me?
你一点都不了解你们种族
You don’t know shit about your own people!
吃什么 怎么说话 怎么生活
What they eat, how they talk, how they live.
你都不知道小理查德是谁
You don’t even know who Lil’ Richard is!
认识小理查德就说明你比我更像黑人了
Oh, so knowing who Little Richard is makes you blacker than me?
托尼 你要是能听听自己说的这些话
Oh Tony, I wish you could hear yourself sometimes
-就会知道什么时候该闭嘴了 -放屁
– you wouldn’t talk so damn much. – Bullshit.
我是谁我清清楚楚
I know exactly who I am.
我就是一辈子都生活在
I’m the guy who’s lived on the
布朗克斯同一个街区的那个家伙
same neighborhood in the Bronx my entire life,
我和我父母兄弟住在一起
with my mother, my father, my brother,
现在还加上了老婆孩子
and now my wife and kids.
这就是我
That’s it, that’s who I am.
我还是那个
I’m the asshole who has to
每天都要努力打拼才能供养家庭的混♥蛋♥
hustle every goddamn day to put food out on table.
而你呢 这位大人物 住在城♥堡♥之上
You? Mr. Big Shot? You live on top of a castle
环游世界为有钱人演奏音乐
traveling around the world doing concerts for rich people…
我住在街头 而你却坐在宝座上
I live on the streets, you sit on a throne
没错 我的世界要比你的更像黑人
so yeah, my world is way more blacker than yours!
靠边停车
Pull over.
-什么 -靠边停车
– What? – Pull over.
-我才不停 -快停车 托尼
– I ain’t pulling over! – Stop the car, Tony!
干什么
What?
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
医生
Doc!
医生 你到底想干什么
Doc, what the hell are you doing?
医生 快回车上去
Doc, get back in the car.
我是住在城♥堡♥里没错 托尼
Yes, I live in a castle! Tony.
孤身一人
Alone!
那些白人富翁花钱让我给他们弹钢琴
And rich white people pay me to play piano for them,
是想让自己显得有文化
because it makes them feel cultured.
但只要我一下台
But as soon as I step off that stage
我又变回了那个他们不屑一顾的黑鬼
I go right back to being just another nigger to them.
因为那才是他们真正的文化
Because that is their true culture.
而我只能独自承受这种轻蔑
And I suffer that slight alone,
因为我不被自己人所接受
because I’m not accepted by my own people,
因为我跟他们也不是一类人
because I’m not like them either!
如果我不够黑人 也不够白人
So if I’m not black enough, and if I’m not white enough,
或者是不够男人
and if I’m not man enough,
那请你告诉我 托尼
then tell me, Tony,
我是到底是什么人
what am I?!
我困了
I need some sleep.

A’right.
我看到下个旅馆就停
I’ll stop by the next place
然后偷偷带你进我房♥间
we see and I’ll sneak you into my room.
不 不 我拒绝
No. No. I refuse to stay
住在不欢迎我的旅馆里
in an establishment where I’m not welcome.
那好吧
Yeah. OK.
《黑人司机的绿皮书》
托尼 你一定要走到哪抽到哪吗
Tony, do you have to smoke everywhere?
我不知道你不喜欢这样
I didn’t know it would bother you.
你怎么不提前说一声
Should have told me.
你只要把话说出来就行 医生
All you gotta do is say the word, Doc.
你应该知道你人会比信先到家吧
You do realize you’d be home before that letter arrives?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我想着一路带回家 省点邮票钱
Just thought of bringing it with me. Save on the stamps.
好吧
A’right.
给我吧 托尼 我帮你改
Tony, give it here, I’ll fix it.
无意冒犯 医生 我觉得我现在会写了
No offense, Doc, but I think I got the hang of it now.
亲爱的德洛丽丝 有时你让我想起一栋房♥子
Dear Dolores. Sometimes you remind me of a house.
房♥里布置着美丽的灯
A house with beautiful lights on it
住在里面的人都很开心幸福
where everyone happy inside.
很好 托尼 你确实会了
Yes, Tony! You got it.
是吗
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
医生 谢谢你教我写信
Doc, thanks for helping me with the letters.
-你真的很会写 -我很荣幸 托尼
– You’re really good at writing them. – My pleasure, Tony.
等你回家了
You know, when you get home,
要不也给你的兄弟写封信
maybe you should write one to your brother?
他要是想联♥系♥我 他知道我住哪
He knows where I am if he ever wants to reconnect.
要是我就不会等
If… I wouldn’t wait.
这世上到处都是
You know… the world’s full
害怕主动迈出第一步的孤独之人
of lonely people afraid to make the first move.
我明天再写吧
Yeah, I’ll finish this tomorrow.
其实医生 这一路上我一直有件事没想通
You know Doc, something’s been eating at me this whole trip.
“奶♥子♥堡”太让我失望了
That Tittsburgh was a major disappointment.
我根本没发现有什么区别 你说呢
I didn’t notice any difference at all. Did you?
晚安 托尼
Good night, Tony.
伯明翰
阿♥拉♥巴马州
圣诞音乐会就在今晚
唐·谢利三重奏
-晚上好 欢迎 -欢迎 请进
– Good Evening. Welcome. – Welcome. Come on in.
欢迎您 谢利先生
Welcome, Mr Shirley.
我是这儿的主管 格雷厄姆·金德尔
Graham Kindell, I’m the general manager.
见到您很荣幸
It is a pleasure to meet you.
谢谢 金德尔先生
Thank you, Mr. Kindell.
这位是托尼·瓦莱隆加先生
This is Mr. Tony Vallelonga.
-很高兴见到你 托尼 -你好
– Nice to meet you, Tony. – How you doing?
把车停在这就行
Let’s keep the car right here on
这可是我们的贵宾专区
our guest of honor spot.
-这边请 先生们 -好
– Right this way, gentlemen. -Nice.
-路上还行吧 -好极了
– How was your drive up? – Oh it’s wonderful.
那就好 那就好
Good to hear, good to hear.
如你们所想
As you can imagine,
我们的圣诞晚会是全年最盛大的晚会
our Christmas show is the biggest show of the year
我们很高兴能邀请您来 谢利先生
and we are so happy to have you here, Mr Shirley.
如果您有任何需要 一定要告诉我
So, if you need anything… anything t’all… you let me know.
-谢谢 -我们到了
– Oh, thank you. – Now, here we are…
离演出还有一小时 有什么疑问吗
I got about an hour before show time. Any questions?
餐厅在哪
Where’s the restaurant?
托尼 你就沿着走廊往里走
Well, you continue down the hall here, Tony,
然后右转 穿过大堂就是
to the right, across the lobby.
-好运 演出顺利 -谢谢
– Good luck! Break a leg. – Thank you.
他说还有一小时 饿坏了吧 医生
He said we’ve got an hour. You must be starving, Doc.
你先去 我们到那见
Go ahead, I’ll meet you there.
我们能坐下吗
May we join you?
坐吧
Get in.
-要鸡尾酒吗 先生们 -我不用了
– Cocktail, gentlemen? – I’m good.
来三杯伏特加
Three shots Vodka.
最后一场演出
Last show.
冷战结束 也该停战了
Cold War over. Time for truce.
-谢利博士在更衣室吗 -是啊
– Is Dr. Shirley in his dressing room? – Yeah.
清洁间还差不多
More like a broom closet.
老实说 我想不通他怎么遭得住这种对待
Tell you, I don’t know why he puts up with that shit.
六年前 在1956年
Six years ago, in 1956,
纳·京·科尔受邀到
Nat King Cole was invited to perform
伯明翰的市政大礼堂演出
at the Municipal Auditorium here in Birmingham.
科尔先生是首位受邀
Mr. Cole was the first negro
在这座城里的白人场所演出的黑人
asked to play at a white establishment in this city.
但他刚开始表演 就有一群人非难他
As soon as he started playing, a group of men attacked him
说他在表演白人的音乐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!