Home 动作电影 刑房(2007)

刑房(2007)

0
刑房(2007)

奈特很绅士的给我打伞
and Nate was gentlemanly enough to escort me with his umbrella.
很好 奈特
Ah, good for you, Nate.
你看见吧台上 那个独坐的可爱女孩吗?
You see that pretty girl sitting by herself at the bar?
谁? 那个下流的嬉皮?
Who, the dirty hippie?
她不是嬉皮
Meow. She’s not a hippie.
她应该做嬉皮
She might as well be a hippie.
谢谢 提米男孩
Thank you, Timmy boy.
你知道她怎么了吗?
Well, do you know what just happened to her?
不知道 但我知道 她是个瘦弱假冒的金发婊♥子♥
No, but I know she’s a skinny, fake, blonde bitch.
对不起 你是在说故事?
Oh, I’m sorry. You were telling a story?
她怎么了?
What about her?
华伦!
Hey, Warren!
你能保证这里有人会载我回家吗?
Is there anybody you could vouch for to give me a ride home?
美丽的女士 你的战车随时待命
Fair lady, your chariot awaits.
你在偷听吗?
You’ve been eavesdropping?
有偷听和不小心听到的
There’s eavesdropping and “can’t help but hear. ”
我想我是属于后者
I think I belong in the latter category.
那么 酷哥
So, uh, Icy Hot.
你要载我回家吗?
You are offering me a ride home?
如果我准备走时 你也要走 那就载你回家
I’m offering you a lift if when I’m ready to leave, you are, too.
那么你打算什么时候走?
And when are you thinking about leaving?
老实说 我还没想过
Truthfully, I’m not thinking about it.
但当我想到时 你会第一个知道
But when I do, you will be the first to know.
你待会还能开车吗?
Will you be able to, uh, drive later?
我知道人不可貌相
I know looks can be deceiving.
但我从来都不喝酒的
But I’m a teetotaler.
我整晚都在喝苏打水和橙汁
I have been drinking club soda and lime all night,
现在我准备要畅饮一番
and now I’m building up to my big drink.
-那是什么? -纯真可乐达
-Which is what? -Virgin pina colada.
好吧 为什么一个不喝酒的人
Okay. Why would someone who doesn’t drink
花几个小时在酒吧喝水呢?
spend hours at a bar drinking water?
你知道 酒吧提供 酒以外的很多东西
You know, a bar offers all kind of things other than alcohol.
是吗?
Mmm. Really?
比如说?
Like what?
女人
Women.
烤干酪辣味玉米片
Nacho grande platters.
还有些专门勾引女人的家伙
The fellowship of some fascinating individuals,
就像这里的华伦
like Warren here.
有道理
Fair enough.
那么你叫什么名字 酷哥?
So what’s your name, Icy?
特技演员麦克
Stuntman Mike.
“特技演员麦克”是你的名字?
Stuntman Mike’s your name?
你随便问谁都可以
Tsk. You ask anybody.
华伦
Hey, Warren.
这家伙是谁?
Who is this guy?
特技演员麦克
Stuntman Mike.
那么”特技演员麦克”到底是谁?
And who the hell is Stuntman Mike?
他是个特技演员
He’s a stuntman.
华伦! 来六杯野蛮土耳其!
Warren! Six shots of Wild Turkey!
这不是拉娜·法兰克
Hey, if it ain’t Lanna-Frank.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
什么在晃动 晕猪?
Hey, what’s shaking, bacon?
你们也该来了
It’s about fucking time.
穷♥人♥是没有选择的
Well, beggars can’t be choosers.
照张相吧 可以保存得久一点
Take a picture. It lasts longer.
什么?
What?
你似乎一直在注意那张桌子
That table. Seems to keep, um, getting your attention.
那是外面广♥告♥牌上的女孩?
Is that the girl from the billboard outside?

Yep.
她真是个引人注目的美女
She sure is a striking-looking woman.
杜松子酒 龙舌兰酒…
It’s got gin, tequila, Liqueur…
看看那头秀发
Look at that hair.
用了好多的护发素
Lots of leave-in conditioner.
你嫉妒了?
Is that jealousy I detect?
没有 不过如果 你想和姜阁·朱莉娅在一起
Hardly. But if you want to get with, uh, Jungle Julia,
-有一个非常简单的方法 -真的吗?
-there’s a real easy way to do that. -Really,
-是什么呢? -成名
-what would that be? -Get famous.
到时候不用你去找她 她会自己送上门的
You won’t have to find her… she will find you.
你不会想知道 她为了上那个广♥告♥牌都做过些什么
And you don’t even want to know what she did for that billboard.
好好享受吧 混♥蛋♥ 你应得的
Enjoy it, cocksucker. You have earned it.
她曾对你做过什么?
What did she ever do to you?
我们一起上学 从幼儿园到高中
We went to school together from kindergarten through high school.
那就是她对我做过的
That’s what she did to me.
她十二岁时就有现在这么高了
She was her height right now at 12.
她是个怪物
She was a monster.
现在和她上♥床♥的家伙 有一半是她五年级时恐吓过的
Half the guys she still fucks she used to terrorize in the fifth grade.
她曾痛打过你 抢走你的巧克力牛奶 对吗?
And she used to beat you up and take your chocolate milk, huh?
那个大脑异常的家伙 也许踢过我几次屁♥股♥
That pituitary case? Might have kicked my ass a couple of times…
对不起 我是个女孩 不是个黑人…
sorry, I’m built like a girl, not a black man…
不过我宁死也不会 把我的巧克力牛奶给朱莉娅·露卡
but I would die before I ever gave Julia Lucai my chocolate milk.
你是名人还是别的什么?
Hey! Are you famous or something?
别的什么
Or something.
不 说真的
No, no, no. Really.
你… 你做什么的?
Hey, what do… what do you do?
说真的?
Really?
我的工作就是 要努力发行我自己的专辑
What I do is work my ass off to get my own record label off the ground,
但那个女孩想要我的照片 是因为我是本地的电台DJ
but why that girl wanted a picture of me is because I’m a local D. J.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是大卡胡纳汉堡的广♥告♥牌女郎 对吗?
You have got a billboard by Big Kahuna Burger, don’t you?
此汉堡品牌引用自《黑色追缉令》
是啊
Yeah.
那里也有一个 盲剑客
I got one there, too, Zatoichi.
是啊
Yeah.
姜阁·朱莉娅·露卡
Jungle Julia Lucai.
特技演员麦克·莫凯
Stuntman Mike McKay.
很高兴见到你 特技演员麦克
Well. Good to meet you, Stuntman Mike.
我朋友和我要继续欢度周末
My friends and I are going to continue to get our weed on.
要来一口吗?
Would you care for some?
谢谢你 朱莉娅
Thank you, Julia,
不过还是那样… 不 谢了
but just the same… no thanks.
-随你便 -不过你知道…
-Suit yourself. -But you know…
对不起 没事
Sorry. It’s nothing.
那家伙到底是谁?
What the fuck was that?
你真会保密
You got some voucher here.
我问过他 你拍过哪些电影
I asked him what movies you worked on.
没什么线索
No fucking clue.
技术上来说 我真的不知道他确实做过任何事
Well, technically I really don’t know if he’s ever done anything for sure.
我是说 他给我看过一集《高地丛林》
I mean, he shows me an episode of ‘High Chaparral’.
一个家伙从马上摔下来
a guy falls off a horse,
他说就是他
he says it’s him.
你知道电视剧《维吉尼亚人》吗?
You know the show ‘The Virginian’?
那部电视剧有个演员盖瑞·克拉克
Yeah, well, there was another actor on that show, Gary Clarke,
我看起来有点像他…
and I looked like him a bit…
当然是在我刮伤自己之前
well, obviously before I cut myself shaving.
我喜欢
Tsk. Aww, I like it.
该死的 如果你不这么甜 你让糖都没了甜味
Well, damn, if you ain’t so sweet you make sugar taste just like salt.
不管怎样 我在《维吉尼亚人》里面
Anyway, I did a lot of ‘Virginians’
做了很多次盖瑞·克拉克的替身
doubling Gary Clarke.
后来那部电视剧变成了《塞罗的男人》
And, uh… then that show turned into ‘The Men of Shiloh’.
他们找来了李·梅尔斯 我又当他的替身
they brought on Lee Majors, and I doubled him.
从那时开始 我就专攻汽车特技
From that point on I specialized mostly in car stunts.
我将近演了《维加斯》的整个第三季
Yeah, I did damn near the whole third season of ‘Vega$’.
我是劳勃·尤瑞奇的驾驶替身
I was Robert Urich’s driving double.
后来鲍勃制♥作♥了 另一部电视剧《加维兰》
And then Bob did another show, ‘Gavilan’.
他带着我跟他做这个 直到…
and he brought me with him on that, till…
之后…
And after that…
你们听说过 我说的这些电视剧或是演员吗?
Do you know any of these shows or people I’m talking about?
-抱歉 -没有?
-Sorry. -No?
没有 没有
No, no.
那么到底是怎么成为特技演员的 特技演员麦克?
So how exactly does one become a stuntman, Stuntman Mike?
在好莱坞 任何胆敢从楼梯滚下的傻瓜