Home 动作电影 刑房(2007)

刑房(2007)

0
刑房(2007)

Go ahead, drop your pants.
一定会很好笑
That will be good for a laugh.
我很怀疑
I highly doubt that.
那是我的夹克
That’s my jacket.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我找了它两个星期了
I looked for it for two weeks.
听着 你真是难以置信的混♥蛋♥
Look, you were being an unbelievable dick.
我当时要离开你
I was walking out on you.
我很冷 就拿了你♥他♥妈♥的夹克
I was cold. I took your fucking jacket.
如果你还要继续为了 你的变♥态♥夹克占有欲吵吵嚷嚷
So, if you are gonna go on one of your psycho obsessive controlling rants
那就他妈的拿去吧
about a fucking jacket, then fucking take it,
因为我宁愿冻死 也不要再听一遍你说这句话
’cause I would rather fucking freeze than fucking hear about it one more time.
你有没有发现口袋里面的东西?
Did you find what was in the pocket?
没有
Fuck no.
找找看
Look for it.
不 另一边
No, the other one.
我本来想给你的 但是你离开了我
I was gonna give it to you, but you left me.
你拿走了夹克
You took the jacket.
我找了它两个星期了
And I looked for it for two weeks.
读一下
Read it.
两个人对抗全世界
“Two against the world. ”
还记得吗?
Remember that?
我永远不会忘记
I never forgot it.
那么你为什么离开?
Then why would you leave?
因为你不相信我们
Because you didn’t believe in us,
或是不相信我
or in me.
影片遗失
抱歉造成不便 戏院经理
我料到那些新的副警长 有人会开枪打到我
I figured one of them new deputies might end up shooting me,
但不是你 托洛!
but not you, Tolo!
我很抱歉
Sorry. I’m sorry.
你会没事的 麦格罗在这里
You are gonna be all right. McGraw’s here.
其他人也一样
And a whole bunch of others.
快点
Come on!
其它所有人跟上 快点
Move your ass! Come on!
我告诉过你什么 托尼?
What did I tell you, Tony?
不要把枪对着自己
Don’t point the gun at yourself.
我没告诉过你吗?
Didn’t I tell you that?
谢谢你告诉我关于…
Thank you for telling me about…
你知道的
you know.
别再提了
Don’t mention it.
那是个命令
That’s an order.
如果之前我知道你是…
If I had known that you were…
艾尔·雷伊…
El Wray…
我就不会那么为难你了
I wouldn’t have given you such a hard time.
我不是有意要做个混球的
I didn’t mean to be a prick about it.
追根究底 那些废话
Need-to-know basis, that kind of shit.
拿着这个
Take this.
尽你所能
Do what you do best.
不 你不能!
No, you are not!
不要给他枪 不…
Don’t give him the gun. Not…
把枪给他 托洛
Give him the gun, Tolo.
把枪给他
Give him the gun.
把所有的枪都给他
Give him all the guns.
不是吧!
Holy shit.
那小子被魔鬼附身了
That boy’s got the devil in him.
我们要消灭他们
We gotta fight them off.
去上我们的车
Get to our vehicles.
所有人都跟着我走
Everyone behind me!
现在出去!
Outside now!
该死的!
God damn you!
都回屋里去!
Everybody back inside!
你 史基普
You, Skip.
出列
Front and center.
你先出去 发动大卡车
You go out front, start up the Kill Dozer.
我们需要它来运送其它生还者
We will need it to transport the other survivors.
你疯了吗? 我才不出去呢
You fucking crazy? I’m not going out there.
-我会掩护你的 -我不出去
-I will cover you. -I’m not going.
我从不会失手的
I never miss.
算了吧 史基普
Come on, Skip.
是 摇啊摇
It’s go-go.
不是 哭啊哭
Not cry-cry.
雪莉!
Cherry!
好样的 宝贝
Oh, dear.
J.T.
J.T. !
你带着能上你折篷车的人
You take whoever you can fit in your convertible.
其它的人上车
Everyone else on board!
史基普 带着双胞胎 跟我一起走
Skip, grab the twins! Come along with me!
你骑摩托车
You take the chopper.
-我需要有人来开我这辆卡车 -我来吧
-I need someone else to drive my truck! -I will do it.
你就像被戳的猪一样流着血
You are bleeding like a stuck pig.
你的视线模糊不清 拖着仅剩的腿走路
Your vision’s blurred and you are on your last legs.
还有吗?
Anything else?
别弄坏我的车
Don’t wreck it.
带着卷心菜色拉 烤肉不能没有卷心菜色拉
Somebody grab the slaw! You can’t have no barbecue without coleslaw!
-给我一把枪 -拿着
-Give me a gun. -Take this.
真♥他♥妈♥的酷!
Fucking cool!
好了 出发吧 我来拖住他们
All right, y’all, head out. I will hold them off.
我能照顾我自己
I can take care of myself.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
你还记得怎么骑摩托车吗?
Do you remember how to ride a bike?
第32个没有用处的才能
Useless talent number 32.
很好
Good.
还有谁有车?
Anyone else have a car?
现在 你确定你能开这玩意吗?
Now, you are sure you are okay driving this thing?
当然可以
Hell yeah.
达珂塔… 关于托尼我们很遗憾
Dakota… we are sorry about Tony.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的引擎被打中 三个轮胎爆了
Your engine is shot and you have got three blown tires.
不过我的后车箱里有小摩托车
But I have got his pocket bike in the trunk.
-够快吗? -4秒钟内加速到50迈
-Is it fast? -Zero to fifty in four seconds.
你和她一起骑
You ride with her.
我叫雪莉
I’m Cherry.
你当然是
You sure are.
出发!
Move out!
真丢脸
Damn shame.
洛斯提!
Rusty!
他妈的!
God damn it!
警长! 我们还有多少弹♥药♥?
Sheriff! How much ammo we got?
没多少了
Not enough.
别开枪! 我们没有被感染!
Don’t shoot! We are not infected!
所有生还者要跟着我们来
All survivors gotta come with us.
尤其是你…
Especially you…
艾尔·雷伊
El Wray.
我已经不用那个名字了
I don’t go by that name anymore.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们和其它生还者在这里被隔离
We are here in quarantine with the other survivors.
这里是哪里?
Where is here?
旧军事基地
The old army base.
艾尔·雷伊?
El Wray?
是你吗?
That you?
他和他们是一伙的 我之前见过他们在一起
He’s with them. I saw him in their convoy earlier.
我是科学家…
I’m a scientist…
也是个生意人 但不是什么军人
and a businessman. Not military.
因此他会告诉我们到底发生什么事
Which is why he’s gonna tell us what the fuck is going on.
他们在偷生物武器
They are stealing biochemical weapons.
DC-2?
DC-2?
也叫做”恐怖计划”
Also known as “Project Terror. ”
用来消灭在控制范围内 陆地上的所有人类
Designed to take out an entire populace in a controlled landlocked area.
是你供应给他们的
You were supplying it to them.
-所以他们把你关起来 -他们找到我的补给装备
-That’s why they shut you out. -They found my supply.
就在我们的脚下