Home 动作电影 刑房(2007)

刑房(2007)

0
刑房(2007)

你没有提到车上没有乘客座位
you didn’t mention your car didn’t have a passenger seat.
事实上 我没有要求开车送你回家
Yeah, well, actually, I didn’t ask to drive you home.
你要求搭我的车 我说好的
You asked me for a ride, and I said, “Yes. ”
但是从好的方面来说 潘…
But look at the bright side, Pam…
我不会冒失地把手放到你的膝盖上
I won’t be getting fresh, putting my hand on your knee.
那很好啊
That is a bright side.
我是这么想的
I thought so.
那么 潘…
Well, Pam…
你要走哪条路? 左还是右?
which way are you going? Left or right?
右边
Right.
那太糟了
Ah, that’s too bad.
为什么?
Why?
因为你选择往左或是往右 都是50/50的机会
Well, because it was a 50/50 shot on whether you would be going left or right.
你知道 我们两个都要往左的
You see, we are both going left.
你就算选左边也不会有区别
You could have just as easily been going left, too,
如果是那样的话
and if that was the case,
你可能过一会儿才开始害怕
it would have been a while before you started getting scared.
但是既然你选择了另外一条路
But since you are going the other way,
恐怕… 你要马上开始害怕了
I’m afraid you are gonna have to start getting scared immediately.
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?!
他妈的混♥蛋♥!
Cock sucking motherfucker!
让我下车!
Just fucking let me out of here!
我要撕了你♥他♥妈♥的…
I will fucking rip your fucking…
他妈的停车!
Stop the fucking car!
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥?
Why are you being such a shit?
好吧
Okay.
事情是这样的
Here’s the thing.
我知道了
I get it.
我… 我知道这是开玩笑 非常有趣
This… is all a joke. A-hah! Super funny!
真有趣 很好
It’s… really funny, Okay?
不过如果你马上停下来
But, um… You can stop now.
如果… 你让我下车
If… if you just drop me off?
潘!
Hey, Pam!
记得我说过这辆车是”防死”的吗?
Remember when I said this car was death proof?
那可不是在说谎
Well, that wasn’t a lie.
这辆车是百分之百”防死”的
This car is 100% death proof.
只是要得到这个好处 甜心…
Only to get the benefit of it, honey…
你必须要坐在我的座位上
you really need to be sitting in my seat.
现在我要去找 我另外的女朋友了
Now I gotta catch me my other girlfriends.
不 不 不…
No, no, no, no, no, no.
是戴维·迪 多兹 比奇 米克和提奇
It’s Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich.
知道了吗?
So, you got it?
多谢 甜心 下首歌♥就放它 好吗?
Thanks, honey. You are gonna play it next song, right?
好孩子
Good boy.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你想听谁的歌♥?
Who do you want to hear?
戴维·迪 多兹 比奇 米克和提奇
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich.
谁?
Who?
戴维·迪 多兹 比奇 米克和提奇
Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, and Tich.
他们到底是谁?
Who the fuck are they?
让你知道 彼得·汤逊曾经一度差点退出”谁合唱团”
For your information, Pete Townshend, at one point, almost quit The Who,
如果他退出了 他就会结束在这个乐团的位置
and if he had, he would have ended up in this group,
然后变成了戴维·迪 多兹 比奇 米克 提奇和彼得
thus making it Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick, Tich, and Pete.
如果问我的意见 他应该那么做的
And if you ask me, he should have.
就是这个!
That’s my boy!
这段我想听大声点!
I want to hear this part of the song louder!
我… 我不记得
Uh… I… I don’t remember.
布洛克医生
Doctor Block.
是这样的
Well.
病人的情况如何 布洛克医生?
What’s the patient’s prognosis, Dr. Block?
我真的不知道这关你什么事
I don’t really see it’s any of your business.
别这样 小姐
Come on now, Sis.
你只要告诉我们
You just tell us.
他伤得有多重?
How bad is he?
他被撞击得非常严重
He got banged up real good.
鼻骨断裂 锁骨裂开 左手食指破碎
Busted nose, broken collarbone, smashed up his left index finger.
就这样?
Is that it?
他真的很幸运
He was real lucky.
这样就够了吧?
That will be all?
已经够多了 我要感谢你 布洛克医生
Well, that’s more than enough, and I wanna thank you, Dr. Block.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
那么 爸
So, Pop.
你认为如何?
What do you think?
好儿子
Well, Son Number One,
我所想的太匪夷所思 我在犹豫该不该说出来
what I think is so goddamn ghoulish I hesitate to speak it out loud.
说来听听
Well, give it a shot.
我们遇到的是一宗汽车杀人案
Well, what we have here is a case of vehicular homicide.
那个老家伙 谋杀了那几个漂亮的小女孩
That ol’ boy in there murdered them pretty little gals.
我是说 他用汽车 不是斧头 但她们还是一样死了
I mean, he used a car, not a hatchet, but they are dead just the same.
那么 你打算怎么做?
Well, what are you gonna do?
什么都不做
Not a goddamn thing.
地方检察官说这不是犯罪
D.A. says there ain’t no crime here.
每个女孩都饮酒过量和抽大♥麻♥
Every one of them gals was swimming in alcohol and floating on weed,
那个老家伙则是纯洁无瑕
and old Hooper in there came out clean as a whistle.
现在 你真的认为 他预谋杀害了那些女孩?
Now, you actually think that he premeditating murdered them gals?
我无法证明
Well, I can’t prove it.
不过既然想想不花钱 我就能想想了
But since thinking don’t cost nothing, I can think it, and I do.
对 不过 爸 他自己也被严重撞伤了
Yeah, but Pop, he got pretty banged up himself.
是啊 他是被撞伤了 不过该死的 我是说…
Well, hell yeah, he got banged up, but goddamn… I mean,
那些漂亮的小女孩 看起来像是一只
them pretty little gals in there look like
该死的巨兽把她们嚼碎了然后吐出来
a goddamn giant chewed them up and spit them out.
-有人活下来吗? -妈的
-Did any of them survive? -Shit.
两吨♥重的金属 两百哩的时速
Two tons of metal, 200 miles an hour,
肉与骨 简单的牛顿原理…
flesh and bone and plain old Newton…
她们都死了
they all princess died.
为什么?
Why?
我猜测是性♥欲♥的祸害
Well, I would guesstimate it’s a sex thing.
这是我唯一能想到的理由
The only way I can figure it.
高速撞击 扭曲的金属 破碎的玻璃
High-velocity impact, twisted metal, busted glass,
四条人命同时失去了
all four souls taken exactly the same time.
可能是那个恶魔般的变♥态♥性♥欲♥者 得到满足的唯一方式
Probably the only way that diabolical degenerate can shoot his goo.
你的时间安排真是太好了 佐伊
Your timing couldn’t be better, Zoe.
刚好我们三个人 接下来三天都有空
It just so happens we are all three off-duty for the next three days.
见鬼! 这怎么可能?
Fucking hell! How does that happen?
我现在为林赛·萝涵化妆 她这三天休息
I’m doing Lindsay Lohan’s makeup, and she’s off for the next three days.
这段时间内没有特技要拍摄 所以金正好闲着
There’s no stunts being filmed during that time so Kim’s free,
李这四天都没有通告
and Lee’s on a will-notify for the next four days.
那么电影拍得怎么样?
So how the hell’s the shoot going?
很好
Great.
我们过得很愉快 那个导演席西尔·伊文斯很有趣
We are having the best time. The director, Cecil Evans, is so much fun.
我们拍的是最酷的电影 就像在开派对一样
We are making the coolest movie and partying all the time.
是啊 下一份工作就没这么爽了
Hell, yeah. The next job after this one is definitely gonna suck.
说点什么吧 小姐们
So let’s hear it, ladies.
就说罗曼史吧! 从谁开始?
Set romances! Who’s getting it off?
当然是李和工具箱
That would be Lee and Toolbox.
工具箱
Oh, Toolbox!
-这名字听起来很有前途 -他是舞台工作人员
-Name sounds promising. -He’s a grip.
他是个性变♥态♥
What he is is a pervert.
他听起来越来越有趣了
Well, he just keeps sounding better and better.
他怎么变♥态♥了?
What’s his perversion?
他喜欢看我尿尿
He likes to watch me pee.
李坐在马桶上 工具箱看她尿
Lee is sitting on a toilet and Toolbox is watching her pee
尿… 尿
P-I-S-S-I-N-G
是啊 但已经是过去式了
Yeah, but not no more.
现在她又跟石头搞上了
Now she’s getting it on with the Rock.
你跟石头搞上了?
You had a one-off with the Rock?
不是真的石头 他是个电气师 名叫布鲁斯
Well, not the real Rock. He’s this electrician named Bruce.
金觉得他看起来像石头
And Kim started calling him the Rock, ’cause he kinda looks like the Rock,
所以我们都叫他石头
so now we all just call him the Rock.
金 性♥爱♥专家 说说你吧
Kim, dick department. Let’s hear it!