Get more out of life.
那就出去看部电影吧
Go out to a movie.
注意
接下来的电影有部份影片遗失 抱歉造成不便 戏院经理
接下来的电影是限制级
等会 我要上厕所
Hold on, I gotta come up!
我得去撒个全世界最长的尿
I have gotta take the world’s biggest fucking piss.
我们可不能迟到!
We can’t be late!
不会的!
We won’t!
-谁… 谁做东? -如果你不做东 那就没人了
-Who’s… who’s holding? -If you are not, then nobody.
我们期望你能做东
We were kind of hoping you were.
-是啊 你怎么能不做东呢? -天哪 莎娜
-Yeah. How are you not holding? -Jesus Christ, Shanna.
我他妈的可没义务来负担 我们每周出去娱乐的开销
It is not my fucking job to supply y’all with weed when we go out.
哇哇哇 小姐
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, little lady.
你太容易发火了吧 不是吗?
You are getting angry kind of quick, don’t you think?
-我只是逗你们的! -我没生气 我很好
-I was just teasing you! -I’m not angry. It just would be nice
只要你们别每次
if y’all didn’t just count on me all the fucking time
倒霉时才找我
and surprise me every once in a while with pot.
好吧 高校电影里的小气女生
Okay, mean girl in a high school movie.
你还生气吗?
Are you through having a tantrum?
我没生气
I’m not having a tantrum.
算了吧 别吵架了 我来付钱
Come on, don’t fight. I will pay for it when we get some.
第一 这不是钱的问题 是愿不愿意出钱的问题
One, it is not about the money. It is about the pain in the ass of scoring.
第二 我们没真的吵架
And two, we are not really fighting.
艾琳 你忘了跟姜阁·朱莉娅 一起出门就是这样子
Arlene, you have forgotten what hanging out with Jungle Julia is like.
这不是吵架
That wasn’t a fight.
朱莉娅自己像个泼妇一样
That was Julia acting like a grumpy bitch
我只是随她的性 和她一起闹着玩
and me calling her on it and indulging her at the same time.
广♥告♥牌!
Oh! Billboard!
好吧 克里斯汀·西蒙森也会去那里吗?
Okay, is Christian Simonson gonna be there?
你可以打赌他会
You bet your ass he is…
克里斯汀·西蒙森 那个电影制♥作♥人 他在镇上吗?
Christian Simonson, the filmmaker, is in town.
他有个大计划给朱莉娅
He’s got a big thing for Julia.
如果他有个大计划给我 他就会打电♥话♥给我
If he had a big thing for me, he would fucking call me,
而不会无故消失六个月
as opposed to disappearing for six months,
还有 他那混♥蛋♥也应该经常过来
and he would get his ass down here more often than he does.
在我生日那天也该打个电♥话♥我
And on my birthday he would give me a fucking phone call.
但除此之外 他也不过是我手心中的玩物
But other than that he’s putty in my hands.
那么 有什么计划?
So what’s the plan, man?
就去迦耶罗 玛格丽塔酒和墨西哥菜
Margaritas and Mexican food at Guero’s,
联络克里斯和杰西
touch base with Chris and Jesse,
待会告诉他们 确定他们也来
tell them about later, and make damn sure they come.
其它的人会在德州红辣椒酒吧等我们
Those other guys will be waiting for us at the Texas Chili Parlor.
妈的 说到这个…
Oh, shit. Speaking of which…
你昨晚和奈特怎么了?
what happened with you and Nate last night?
那个 你知道的 没什么 我们不过是见个面而已
Well, you know, not much. We just fucking met each other.
如果你不给他们点颜色瞧瞧 他们永远都不会尊重你的
If you don’t bust their balls a little bit, they are never gonna respect you.
好吧 我们都清楚 你没做什么
Okay, we are pretty clear on what it is you didn’t do.
那么提示我们 你到底做了什么?
How about enlightening us on what it is you did do?
没什么值得说的
Oh, nothing to write home about.
我们就在沙发上聊天了二十分钟
We just made out on the couch for about 20 minutes.
穿着衣服 半裸 还是全♥裸♥?
Dressed, half-dressed, or naked?
穿着衣服 我说了是聊天 我们没干”那回事”
Dressed. I said we made out. We didn’t do “the thing. ”
打断一下 “那回事”是什么?
Oh, excuse me for living, but what is “the thing”?
你知道 就是任何事
You know, it’s everything but.
他们叫做”那回事”?
They call that “the thing”?
我叫做”那回事”
I call it “the thing. ”
男人们喜欢”那回事”吗?
Do guys like “the thing”?
他们喜欢胜过”没有事”
They like it better than “no thing. ”
好了 我想要回到 你做过的事
Okay, I wanna get back to what it is you did do.
那么你跟奈特在沙发上聊天 是吗?
So you are making out on the couch with Nate, right?
-没错 -谁的沙发?
-Correct. -Whose couch?
他家的还是你旅馆房♥间里的?
His or the one in your hotel room?
我是谁? 会那么傻吗? 当然是我的
What am I, stupid over here? Mine.
你们聊天是坐着还是躺着?
Were you making out sitting up or lying down?
我们开始坐着然后就躺下了
We started sitting up, we worked our way to lying down.
变得有趣了 谁在上面?
Hmm. The plot thickens. Who was on top?
我骑在他身上
I was straddling him.
-那今晚呢? -我们就等着看吧 莎娜
-So what about tonight? -Well, we will see, Shanna.
我是说 我喜欢奈特 他很可爱 亲吻很有技巧
I mean I like Nate. He’s cute, he’s a pretty good kisser.
但八字都还没有一撇呢
But it ain’t a done deal.
对 去他的奈特
Yeah, fuck Nate.
我是说 他很可爱 但杰西·赖特曼会搞定她
I mean, he’s cute and all, but Jesse Letterman is gonna be all over her.
杰西·赖特曼 那个导演《瘾君子》的奥斯汀导演?
Jessie Letterman the Austin director who did “Potheads”?
他是个好朋友
He’s a good friend.
也许他们能带些大♥麻♥来
Maybe they can bring some pot.
去他妈的 不行
Fuck that. No.
首先 我可不想依靠他们他妈的这帮人
I don’t wanna be either A, depending on their fucking ass,
其次 或者依靠他们这帮人
or B, depending on their ass.
如果我们不自己出钱
Uh-uh. If we don’t score ourselves,
我们会被他们缠他妈的一整晚
we are gonna be stuck with them all fucking night.
试试拉娜·法兰克
Ooh! Try Lanna-Frank.
你今天出的最好的主意
Best idea you had all day.
那是到迦耶罗之前最后的广♥告♥牌!
Oh, hey! That’s your last billboard before Guero’s!
得了 让我休息一下吧
Oh, come on, give me a break.
得了 狗屁
Oh, come on, my ass!
-我们说过每次都要 -好吧
-We said every time. -Okay.
朱莉娅 给我抽一口
Jules, let me get a drag.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是… 艾琳
Hey, this is… and It’s U.T. days, Arlene.
想一起坐吗?
You wanna join us?
只能坐一会 我和朋友一起来的
For a second, but I’m with some friends.
那么 你应该… 就是…
So, you must be… must be…
你应该就是声名狼籍的”蝴蝶”吧
So, you must be the infamous Butterfly.
她什么都不知道
She don’t know nothing about it.
-知道什么? -你们打算何时告诉她?
-Know about what? -When were y’all gonna tell her?
-待会 -告诉我什么?
-Soon. -Tell me what?
多谢你 我们迟早要告诉她
Yeah, now thanks to you, we have gotta tell her sooner than later.
好吧 别废话 到底怎么了?
All right, cut the shit. What the fuck is going on?
我今天在广播里说了关于你的一点小事
I said a little something-something about you on the air today.
朱莉娅 你今天在广播里 到底说我什么了?
Julia, what the fuck did you say about me on the radio?
我只说了我有个性感的朋友 叫做”蝴蝶”
All I said was I had a sexy friend named Butterfly
她周末会来镇上
who was in from out-of-town for the weekend,
还有我们今晚会去奥斯汀的某个地方
and we would be going out somewhere in Austin tonight,
如果他们也在镇上说不定能看见我们
and if they were out on the town, maybe they would see us.
然后我描述了一下你
And I described you,
我说 如果他们在我们外出时认出你
and I said that if they spotted you while we were out,
如果他们做某件事你就会做某件事
if they would do something, you would do something.
好了 朱莉娅 我是认真的 你到底说了什么?
Okay, now, Julia, I’m serious. What did you say,
我会做什么?
and what did you say I would do?
如果让我来说肯定会很无聊的
Anyhow, I could explain what I said, which would be boring,
或者玛西可以试试 这位惊人的女演员可以为你表演
or Marcy over here, who is an incredible actress, could act it out for you,
我想会给你个好主意 你今晚可以留着自己用
which I think will give you a better idea what you have in store for you tonight.
好吧 那就告诉我吧
Okay, so just tell me your way.
-那么玛西来演? -好的
-So we will act it out with Marcy? -Sure.
好的 把你的饮料给玛西
Okay, give Marcy your drink.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 那么你在一个俱乐部或酒吧里
Okay, so you are in a club or a bar,
玛西扮演一个有点可爱 或有点热情或有点性感
and Marcy’s a kind of cute or kind of hot or kind of sexy
或者最好是风趣幽默 但长得不难看的家伙
or better be fucking hysterically funny,but not-funny-looking guy
反正就是能让你干的人
who you could fuck.
知道了
Got it.
好吧 玛西 开始
Okay, Marcy, take it.
你好
Howdy.
你好
Hi, there.
抱歉 不过… 你不会就是”蝴蝶”吧 是吗?
Excuse me, but… your name wouldn’t be “Butterfly, ” would it?
是的 没错 似乎你让我处于不利地位
Yes, it is, and it seems you have me at a disadvantage.
-我叫贝瑞 -很高兴认识你 贝瑞
-Barry. -Pleased to meet you, Barry.
你们让我热起来了!
Y’all are getting me hot!
那么 “蝴蝶”是你的真名?
So is, uh… “Butterfly” your real name?
是的 没错
Yes, it is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!