Home 喜剧电影 旗鼓相当

旗鼓相当

0
旗鼓相当

where he’s gotta wash another man’s balls?
我觉得他很伟大
He’s a hero as far as I’m concerned, pal.
昨晚看电视了吗
You watch that TV show last night?
听说了
Yeah, I heard.
-耳朵里的东西 关掉 -什么
– Listen, your thing. Turn it down. – What?
助听器啊 快把我逼疯了
Oh, the hearing aid. Goddamn thing drives me crazy.
搞得跟R2-D2似的
Feel like R2-freaking-D2.
R2-D2 《星球大战》中的一个机器人角色
昨晚的节目 我激动到现在
Well, I’m still steamed up over that show last night.
-你本可以打赢那小子 -省省吧
– You could’ve beaten that punk. – Save your breath.
都翻篇了 怎么还老是旧事重提呢
That book is closed. Why does everybody wanna open that book?
忘了吧 随它去 别惹是生非
Just forget about it. Let it go. Sleeping dogs and all that.
他们跟我介绍了新药 试过吗
They told me about the new meds. You try them?
说能延长寿命
They say they’ll add a couple of years to your life.
没准你能活个1000岁
Maybe you’ll reach, 1000?
那又怎样
What difference does it make?
我活不起 你也不要再为我花钱
I can’t afford them and you’re not paying for me neither.
你已经帮了很多忙
You done enough already.
没关系 我会打理好的 别担心
Hey. No, no. It’s all right. I’ll take care of it. Don’t worry.
只有你 从来没坑过我
You’re the only one that’s never screwed me over.
就凭这点也足够了 明白吗
That’s gotta count for something, like, you know what I mean.
别转移话题 我还在生你的气呢
Don’t change the subject. I’m still very, very pissed off at you.
生我的气干嘛 30年了
Pissed off at me? The fight was 30 years ago.
忘了吧
You gotta let it go.
好东西摆在眼前 为什么一走了之
Man, we had so much on the table. Why did you walk away?
说不定现在就能泡着热水澡
We could be sitting in hot tubs now
有金发美妞作伴
with big-ass blonds.
你不会游泳
You can’t swim.
搞不好淹死
You would’ve drowned.
这样好了 祝你梦里有金发美妞们
On that note, I’ll leave you with the blonds you’ll never have.
跟砂纸手先生说 我要两粒安♥眠♥药♥
Tell Mr. Sandpaper Hands I want my two sleeping pills.
-才10点 -那就4粒
– It’s 10 in the morning. – Then I want four.
我要一次把她们睡完
I wanna be dreaming of all them hookers that you deprived me of.
不能在这儿停车
Hey, you can’t park here.
别紧张 伙计 我是圣诞小精灵
Take it easy, man. I’m the Ghost of Christmas Present.
是吗
Really?
是我呀 雷泽
Oh, come on, Razor. Razor.
我是小丹迪
It’s Dante Jr.
别摆出一副羡慕哥长得帅的表情
Don’t act like i didn’t grow up to be a fine looking piece of man.
是啊 可惜你老爸没来
Right. Too bad your father didn’t show up,
掏空我全部家当 还没跟他算账
so I can belt him for taking what was left of my purses.
老爸去年过世了
Dad passed away last year.
亲眼看他断气的吗 换我可不信
If you didn’t see him dead, I wouldn’t trust that.
亲眼
I did.
那我倒有些过意不去了
Now you make me feel a little bad.
-进来坐坐 -非常乐意 雷泽
– Wanna come in or something? – I would love to come in, Razor.
气色不错 车窗要摇上去吗
You look good. Hey, should I roll my window up?
这里治安不差吧
Is this a good area?
金枪鱼罐头 烂香蕉大概也在打折
Tuna fish, some overripe bananas that you probably bought on sale.
你买♥♥东西跟我奶奶一个德行
You shop like my grandmom.
香蕉补钾
Bananas are a good source of potassium,
我有买♥♥鱼折♥上♥折♥优♥惠♥券
and I had double coupons for the fish.
那哪能算鱼 生鱼片才叫鱼
That’s not fish. Fish is like a sushi.
那玩意就比猫粮强一点 雷泽
That’s a step above cat food, Razor.
海豚安全 在美国金枪鱼产品必须使用”海豚安全”标签
这是”海豚安全”金枪鱼
It’s dolphin safe,
我省吃俭用怎么了
and I don’t sweat the extra nickel,
这是传统美德
because it’s the right thing to do.
我不该多事 你的家你做主
Not my business. Your house, sorry.
这是啥 老鼠吗
What is this? It’s like a mouse or something?
-啥玩意儿 -狗
– What is that? – A dog.
-这是狗 -是狗
– A dog? – It’s a dog.
-你找我♥干♥嘛 小子 -找你干嘛
– So why you here, Junior? – Why am I here?
拳击
知道这是啥吗 雷泽
You know what this is, Razor?
烂电影
A bad movie?
-电玩游戏 -是吗
– It’s a video game. – Right.
你被雪藏了多久 美国队长
When did they unfreeze you, Captain America?
什么美国队长 小青年别这么趾高气扬
“Captain America”? You know, I’d like to take you down a peg,
虽然你也说不上哪里高
but it looks like somebody beat me to it.
取笑哥吗 行 还原创的呢
A height joke. That was good. That’s original.
跟你说 雷泽
Let me tell you something, Razor.
身高不过是个数字
Height ain’t nothing but a number.
在泰国 哥的身高能进前5%
See, in Thailand, I’m in the 95th percentile.
绝对优越感
Which means I’m okay over there.
尽管笑吧 哥不在乎
So, what you say can’t hurt my feelings.
谈正事 雷泽
Let’s talk turkey, Razor.
游戏商看了HBO台有关你的特别节目
The guys that made this game saw your HBO special.
他们爱死了 我也爱死了
They loved it. I loved it.
跟你说过吗 超爱那节目
Did I tell you I loved it? Because I really did.
总之 他们想把你和基德加进去
Anyway, they wanna put you and Kid in the game.
如何 先别说 听我讲完
Okay? Now wait, Before you say anything, hear me out.
只要录下你打拳的样子
All they do is videotape you throwing a couple punches,
和打拳时的声音
voice record you making noises.
我要砍死你
Unh! Unh! Ugh! I’m killing you.
当然得找白人 不能吓着玩家
Except in a white guy’s voice. They don’t wanna scare anybody.
-简单得很 -没那么简单
– That’s how simple this is. – It ain’t that simple.
我没法跟那家伙共处一室 做不到
I can’t be in the same room as that guy. Can’t do it.
行 行 先别急
Okay, okay. Now listen. Slow down.
那这样 你们俩分开录
That’s the case, I’ll bring you in on separate days.
不用1小时 就有1万块
You’re talking less than an hour for 10 grand.
1万块 可好赚了
Ten grand, man. Easy.
没意思
No. Not worth it.
没意思是什么意思 瞧你这破房♥子
The hell you mean, it ain’t worth it? I’m looking at your house!
日子过得很好嘛
No. You’re obviously doing well
做手工老鼠赚外快
with all this F-you mouse sculpture making money you got around here.
它是狗 而且是非卖♥♥品
It’s a dog and I don’t do it for money.
你想玩硬的是吧 一万二
Tell you what, you wanna play hardball? Twelve Gs.
一万二 掏心挖肺 一万二
Twelve Gs. I pulled it out my ass. Twelve Gs.
一万二不能再多了 手工小霸王
I’ll get 12 Gs, you knickknack-making son of a bitch.
你不要这样看着我
I don’t like the way you looking at me, as if…
老顽固一个
Stubborn piece of shit.
活该被坑 老爸做得好
You were right to rip him off, Daddy. You should’ve.
诚心送上门的好差事
Come here with a perfectly damn good deal,
居然不给我面子
you gonna throw it back in my face?
当我疯子一样 行啊
Like I’m crazy? Okay. That’s fine.
该死的破车
Piece of shit!
红雪松瀑布养老院
欠费未缴
该死的
Damn it!
一万五我就做
I’ll do it for 15.
不过别让我见到他
But I don’t wanna see him.
没问题 帮你搞定
Done and done. That is done.
雷泽 你家有跨接线吗
Hey, Raze, real quick. Do you got any jumper cables?
借我用下行吗
You think you can give me a jump?
不行
No.
没事
Okay, it’s fine.
我再想办法
I’ll figure it out.
你接了个好生意 包你赚到爽
You’ve made the right decision. It’s gonna be great.
谢谢 雷泽
Thank you, Raze!
他答应了
He said yes!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
快点 像撕创口贴一样
Come on! It’s like ripping off a Band-Aid.
早点办事早收工
Just come in here and get it over with.
太蠢了 这什么玩意儿
This is stupid. What is this mess?
未来的玩意儿
“This mess” is the future.
快点 雷泽
Now, come on, Razor.
我可没功夫陪你耗一整天
I don’t got time to be playing with you all day.
下半身激凸了
You got male camel toe.
你好像巴斯光年
You look like Buzz Lightyear.
“飞向宇宙 浩瀚无限” 别走啊
“To infinity and beyond!”, Stop it.
我跟你开玩笑呢
I’m playing. Come on, man.
我不想做了
I’m not doing this.