Fifteen seconds left.
雷泽右手挥出一记重拳
Oh, there’s a massive right hand by Razor.
基德摔倒在地 再次被击倒
and Kid is on the canvas. He is down!
太好了
Yeah, yeah!
基德正在艰难起身
Kid is not getting up.
胜负可能即将揭晓
This fight could be over!
基德 到此为止吧
Hey, Kid. No mas?
可以
Mas.
在数到10之前 雷泽把基德扶了起来
Razor pulls Kid up before the count of 10.
真是疯了
Oh, for God’s sakes.
我简直快要哭出来了
I might actually cry now.
我真要哭出来了 都掉眼泪了
Oh, shit, I’m cry. It’s coming down a little bit.
-我才不用你帮忙 -是啊
– I didn’t need your help. – Right.
你还好吗 基德
Are you okay, Kid?
不太好
Not really.
我快累死了 但我感觉从没这么好过
I’m dying, but I’ve never felt better.
做得好
Hey, you did the right thing.
多谢了 儿子
Thanks, son.
我爱你 老爸
I love you, Dad.
我以后不会再叫你娘们了
Well, I’ll never call you a pussy again.
我会改叫你为蠢货
Stupid, that’s what I’ll call you.
-我太为你骄傲了 -是吗
– I am so proud of you! – Oh, yeah.
我说过会没事的
I told you it’d be okay.
女士们 先生们 现在开始计分
Ladies and gentlemen, we go to the scorecards.
阿尔弗雷多·帕迪罗裁判
Judge Alfredo Padillo
给夏普打出92对91的分数
scores it 92-91 for Sharp.
詹姆斯·卡巴拉裁判打分为90比89
Judge James Caballa scores it 90 to 89.
麦卡多恩占优
for McDonnen.
马可·罗萨里奥裁判的分数是
And Judge Marco Rosario scores it,
91对89
91 to 89.
在其他两名裁判有分歧的情况下
to the winner by split decision.
裁定”雷泽”亨利·夏普获胜
Henry “Razor” Sharp!
真遗憾你输了 基德
Sorry you lost, Kid.
不 他什么都没输
No. He didn’t lose nothing.
特里 叫爷爷
Trey, call me Grandpa.
看来你不应该扶我起来
Guess it was a mistake, picking me up.
不 我就希望你在最好状态
No, I wanted you at your best.
那你如愿了
Well, you got it.
-多谢你 -客气
– Thanks for the shot. – Anytime.
但我还是恨你
But I still hate you.
彼此彼此
I hate you too.
还想再打一场吗
Wanna do this again?
-死也不打了 -你确定
– Definitely not. – You sure?
确定
Yeah.
狗屁 怎么是平局
Bullshit! Fix!
-裁判被谁收买♥♥了 -莱特
– Who paid off those judges? – Light!
-说啥 -莱特 我们赢了
– What? – Light! We won.
谁赢了 说什么
Who did? What?
我们赢了
We won.
-我们赢了 你少骗我 -我说真的
– We won? Get the hell out of here! – no.
-该死的助听器 -是啊
– Goddamn hearing aid. – Yeah.
三个月后
与星共舞
这就是我不看电视的原因
See? This is why I don’t do TV.
我去找莎莉了
I’m going to Sally’s.
坐下 结尾还有个猛料呢
Sit down. There’s gonna be a big finish.
真希望我两只眼全瞎了
Now I wish I was blind in both eyes.
再见
See you.
跳得还挺有板有眼 是不
He has a certain elegance, doesn’t he?
是啊 真挺像那么回事的
Yeah, a little bit. A little bit.
我跟你说 他晚上肯定要睡几个妞
I guarantee you, he’s gonna get some snapper tonight.
老兄你就一变♥态♥
Dude, you’re a pervert.
三句话不离性
Like, it goes right to sex with you. I’m done.
给我条毛巾 我好把脚上的醋擦干
Give me a towel so I can get this vinegar off my feet.
这醋味儿真冲啊
It’s strong!
怎么这么冲呢
Why is it that strong?
肯定变质了 我估计这醋坏掉了
It might be bad. I think the vinegar might be bad.
这么说吧 两位
Ok guys listen.
如果宿命之战也能算大事
If you thought Grudgement Day was big,
那你们的就是盛事了
then this is gonna be huge.
你们这场可是在温布利体育场的重赛
They’re talking Wembley Stadium for the rematch.
有9万人现场观看呢
Ninety thousand people.
我能让你们赚7位数 甚至8位数
I can get you seven figures, maybe eight.
最少我也能让你俩不白打 两位怎么看
Bottom line is I can get you guys paid. What do you say?
-算我一个 -这就对了嘛
– I’m in. – That’s what I’m talking about.
伊万德·霍利菲尔德和迈克·泰森本尊客串
-你呢 伊万德 -没门
– What about you, Evander? – No.
别这样 伊万德
Come on, Evander!
就算他发了疯咬你耳朵了又有什么大不了
So the man went a little batshit and bit your ear off.
-他又不是觉着好吃 -难吃极了
– It’s not like he liked the way you tasted. – Taste like ass.
你听见了吧 你味道一点都不好
Did you hear? You didn’t taste good.
迈克 帮帮忙 向他赔个不是好吧
Mike, do me a favor? Can you tell him you’re sorry, please?
-抱歉了 -迈克 感情真挚一点
– I’m sorry. – Mike, like you mean it.
-对不起 -真感人
– Sorry. – I felt that.
-伊万德 这回行了吧 -没门
– Come on, Evander. What do you say? – No.
-我让你去名模派对玩一个月 -不行
– I get you one month at the Playboy Mansion. – No.
-最后条件 再加一台宾利 -不行
– Okay, final offer. I’ll throw in a Bentley. – No.
-我让你在《宿醉4》客串 -接着说
– I’ll get you a part in Hangover IV. – I’m listening.
-你这小混♥蛋♥ -别生气
– You son of a bitch. – Now hold on!
-当心耳朵 -等等不要 迈克
– Guard your ears. – Wait, Mike! No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!